Giving Back

Info
After you ate my pussy out last night, I need to give back.
28 words
3.96
36.2k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prcious1
Prcious1
621 Followers

Baby you ate my pussy out so good last night, that I had to have you inside me. Let me give back the pleasure you gave me.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Prcious1
Prcious1
Prcious1
621 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Anon

Hey there (^_^) thank you for listening and enjoying my audio. And thank you very much for that compliment. Making me blush over here 😊. If and when you do decide to make an audio, feel free to send me a message. I would love to listen to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Even tho am a girl I really enjoyed it, I hope if I do adiuo I sound good like this.

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - ArtOfSyducshun

Thank you ArtOfSyducshun for listening to my audio and leaving feedback. That was what I was going for. Perhaps the description should have included something to the effect of "Let me give back the pleasure you gave me by letting you use my mouth as you please." Or "Let me give back the pleasure you gave me. Use my mouth as you please." I'll put more thought into the descriptions for future audios, but I'm very glad you enjoyed the story.

ArtOfSyducshunArtOfSyducshunover 5 years ago
I understood...

At the beginning you said your man ate you so well the previous night, you had to feel him inside you in that moment. Totally plausible, your pussy was so hot you needed a good fuck. Now you want to return the oral favor the next morning, in hopes of giving as good as you received the night before. Loved your sound when he came in your mouth, every man's dream. Thank you for an excellent story.

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Dark_Storm

Thank you Dark_Storm for listening to my audio as well as leaving feedback. I will be more specific/selective when it comes to my wording in the descriptions for future audios.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Morning Meal Can you satisfy my hunger this morning?in Audio
Giving Head I want to taste you this morning.in Audio
My First (and probably only) Audio Short and sweet, a quick blowjob.in Audio
Love and Appreciation Let me show you how much I appreciate you.in Audio
Sorry?~ Caught doing something I wasn't supposed to...in Audio
More Stories