Giving Her What She Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was my turn though. She had collapsed on my chest and I grabbed her and we both rolled over. She was starting to recover and I had started to stroke her wonderful pussy. At this point, I was so turned on, I could barely control myself. What started as slow, long strokes turned into a deep, hard pounding with each thrust punctuated by a squeal or gasp as I bottomed out inside of her. Her whole body was squirming underneath me and her face was contorted into something between pleasure and pain, but I was so driven by lust, I wasn't going to stop unless she begged me. Even the fingernails clawing their way down my back only turned me on even more. This poor woman hadn't gotten a proper fucking in god knows how long but she wasn't going to be able to say that in the morning.

During more than one of our sexting sessions, Kay had made a point of bragging about her flexibility. I wanted to see what she meant. I leaned back and rested on my knees, the head of my dick still inside her, and pushed her knees back towards her shoulders. It was surprisingly effortless for her and it was obvious she hadn't been exaggerating. With her legs pulled back, it allowed for an entirely different kind of friction and sensation which rubbed my cock just the right way. It drove me crazy. Her pussy felt like it was molded specifically to fit perfectly around me and I knew I couldn't hold out for much longer. My strokes became more erratic as I got closer and it was clear that she noticed. Kay started playing with pussy again and begged me in her sweet sounding voice to cum to all over her. That sent me over the edge and as I pulled out of her, she quickly grabbed my dick and stroked me as I shot my load across her stomach and tits. Exhausted and satisfied, I collapsed on the bed next to her and after a brief clean up with the towel nearby, we both quickly drifted off to sleep.

Both of us had to wake up early to deal with our respective responsibilities but before we got dressed and parted ways, Kay surprised me and dropped to her knees to give me another fantastic blowjob before I could even pull on my boxers. We made plans to get together again either Friday night or Saturday morning before I left to catch the train to class.

Though our first meeting had been built up through months of flirting, sexting, and photo exchanges, the sex still managed to be even better than I anticipated. Now I was going to have to get through two days of work and school and somehow stay focused before I could have her again. It was probably for the best though. We both needed some time to recuperate.

*****

This is a true story with some minor details omitted or altered to protect the anonymity of the persons mentioned.

I'm willing to share the details of what happened during the rest of the weekend with Kay if this story is received well so feel free to vote or leave feedback.

12