Giving In

Story Info
A Dom who takes His pet to a bar for some fun.
4.2k words
4.03
24.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the scenery as we drove along the winding road. My forehead pressed to the glass window as my eyes tried to keep up with the trees as they sped past. My mind wandered to how many miles we traveled, it seemed like I'd been stuck in this truck for days, not that I minded, no, not in the least. Anytime spent with you was a minute cherished and locked away for when I was without you.

A tiny sigh fell from my lips as i watched the sunset through the breaks in the trees. My revere was broken when i feel the strength of your fingers as you reached over and gripped my thigh. Pulling my forehead from the window I rested my head against the back of the seat and looked at you, watching your expression as you concentrated on the road. Studying the contours of your face, committing them to memory as I felt your fingers squeeze the soft flesh hidden by my jeans. My voice was soft, filled with curiosity. "Where are we going?"

I could see the corners of your mouth twitch with a hint of a smile. A smile I knew all too well that meant you weren't going to tell me, that I'd just have to wait and see. Settling back in my seat, my left hand having reached down to cover yours. The palm of it warm and soft against the back of your hand as your fingers flexed intermittently on my thigh. i stared at the road ahead of us as we continued on our way, that feeling in the pit of my stomach difficult to ignore until my eyes closed and i drifted off to sleep.

My slumber was dreamless, having been finally able to relax, knowing i was safe when I was with you. "Wake up."... The sound almost a whisper, but enough to rouse me. Pools of clear green peered at you through dark lashes as my lips curled into a smile. My thighs spreading as your fingers continued to press against the denim covered my sex, eager for your touch, and not willing to do anything to hinder your possessiveness of me.

My eyes glanced around the cabin of the truck anxiously, wondering where we were. i noticed the yellow lights in the parking lot we were in, just enough to cast illuminated shadows into the darkness in the cab. I felt your hand move, the softest of whines falling from my lips as i ached to have it back... to have you touch me. I shifted in my seat as you undid the seat belt and your fingers found the button on my jeans and popped it open. "Strip."

A single word from your lips, but that's all i needed. As I shimmied out of my pants, taking my panties down with them and kicking off my shoes in the process. The soft flesh of my ass warm against the leather of the seat as i leaned forward and took off my socks. Leaving the garments in a pile between my feet as i peeled off my shirt, fingers deftly unhooking my bra and letting it slide off my shoulders til it too, was mixed with the other garments on the floor.

My hands trembled a little as i rested my hands on my thighs. My teeth anxiously biting the insides of my cheeks as my stomach filled with butterflies and I could feel your eyes taking in every inch of me. Each time you look at me like that, makes me feel like it's the first time all over again. My cheeks inevitably burning with a blush.

"We are at a bar. We're going to go in, directly to the bathroom. You have one hour to get Your holes filled and collect as much cum as You can before we leave." i kept my gaze locked with Yours as You spoke, panic flickering through my eyes as i heard Your words. I looked down at my body, at the marks along my belly, at the way the meaty flesh of my thighs met.

At the heavy tit meat hanging from my chest, and swallowed. Nodding, in response to your words, unable to find my voice, to whisper the "what if they don't want me?" that was screaming in my head. My gaze flickered back up to yours as I felt your knuckles brush against the warmth of my cheek. The simple touch reassuring, as if you could read the trepidation in my head.

"You have two holes to work with, beast..." i sucked in a deep breath as you reached and opened the handle of your door. Mimicking your actions I opened mine and slid out of the truck. The warmth of the cab had made me forget the frigid temperatures outside. I sucked in air through my nose as my tiptoes touched the freezing concrete and I followed you inside. The air biting at my skin like a thousand icicles as we walked across the parking lot to the metal door.

By the time you swung it open, my nipples were puckered and aching and the sweet neediness had dripped from my cunt and down my thighs, making them slide against each other with each step.

"Knees, beast..." i sunk to my hands and knees as soon as we were in the bar, grateful that you didn't make me crawl across the parking lot. The floor was sticky with beer and who knows what else. My knees dragged against the wooden floor as i tried to keep up with you. I kept my eyes cast downward, my gaze locked on the back of your boots as I followed you through the dimly lit bar to the bathroom.

I could hear their remarks and whistles and vulgar words, and it made my cheeks blush hotter and a knot twist in my belly. Each step felt like a mile as I crawled through the crowded room. The soft flesh of my ass swaying as I moved, the meat of my udders jiggling. I felt random hands grab handfuls of ass flesh as I crawled. Each touch making me a little more scared and excited at the same time.

The choke collar dangling as silky locks framed my heart shaped face. I could feel the dirt sticking to my hands and knees as I followed you through another door, into the bathroom. It didn't seem like much of a bathroom, the rancid smell of piss filled my nostrils almost instantly. Looking up at you, watching as you pointed to the spot by the urinal and I crawled over to it.

Staying on my hands and knees as I watched you slide onto a chair in the corner of the room. The sound of my heart was echoing in my ears as I sat there and waited for someone to come in. I kept my gaze focused on you, from the way you leaned your shoulders against the wall, and the width in which your feet were spread apart on the floor.

The way your fingers pressed together on your chest. The lighting was still dim in the bathroom, casting your features in a shadow. I ached to scamper over to you and take my spot between my feet, but I stayed in place like a good girl. My eyes widened as I heard the door creep open, the sounds of the rowdy bunch of men in the bar becoming louder for a moment as the first guy came in.

I flicked my gaze from you to him, he was probably in his 40's, several pounds overweight with balding hair and glasses. I trembled in my spot as he looked me over, a nasty smile curling up his mouth. he didn't talk, he just glared at me as he stepped closer and ran his hand from the nape of my neck, to the soft curve of my ass before he suck his hand between my thighs and shoved two meaty fingers into my sopping fuck hole. His touch was warm, heated by gross amounts of booze.

I could smell it on him. My lips parted as I started to pant for breath, my body betraying my reluctance as the piglet slime coated his fingers. His speech was slurred. "Open your mouth"... and I did, we all knew I would. My lips parted wide as he dragged his fingers from my cunt, smearing the slime over my ass cheeks as he stepped in front of me, I expected him to fuck my mouth but instead he took out his hard prick and held it until he forced that stream of piss out.

I blinked in surprise as it splattered over my face and dripped into my mouth, the sour taste of it dancing across my tongue as he emptied himself. The piss puddled on the floor around me, my hands soaked as was my hair. He shook the last few drops onto my face and left.

I looked up at you from across the room, waiting for you to say something. But I was only met with your piercing gaze and silence. My body trembled as the warmth of the piss started to wear off and cool. My knees started to ache from being pressed to the hard tile floor. I wondered idly how much time had passed and then I heard the door open again. Two of them this time.

Younger guys in their late twenties. I looked at them anxiously as they stumbled into the bathroom, the looks on their faces a mixture of surprise and maliciousness. My fingers flexed anxiously in the puddle of piss on the tile floor as their hungered gazes took in the sight of me. "Look at what we got here... a piss covered piece of fat ass flesh"... the other one nodded his agreement and they both proceeded to undo their pants.

I shifted my gaze from one dick to the other, watching as they simultaneously stroked along their pricks. I could feel the knot get tighter in the pit of my belly as one of them came around and slide his hand down over the meat of my ass... his fingertips brushed along the slit of my dripping cunt before he hooked a finger inside me and used it as leverage to turn my body.

I couldn't see you now, only the other guy that had stepped in front of my face as the other one leaned behind me. I felt his hands curl in my hair as the other pulled his fingers from my cunt. I didn't have time to take a breath before his cock was shoved into the heated warmth of my mouth and the other pushed his dick into the dripping sheath of my cunt.

They made snide remarks to each other about me as they each filled an end. They talked about the reeking scent of piss radiating off of me, and the way my ass jiggled when his cock slammed into my cunt. I couldn't help but get lost in it. The presence of you keeping me going, not daring to disappoint the one I belong to. My tongue lapped around the thick meat shoved into my mouth as the other one gripped my hips and used my clenching velvet fuck hole to jerk his cock off with.

I heard the door open again, and more men fill the room. One was clearly old enough to be my grandpa. Another one looked too young to be in a bar. The sounds of their voices filled my head as the slime splattered against my thighs with each thrust of his hips. I pushed my mouth further down his friends cock, choking myself on it as the aching cunt muscles clenched around his cock and he spit his cum into me.

I could feel the rush of warmth as it flooded my womb, he stood up as quickly as he finished, leaving that satin tunnel empty and leaking cum and slime. I could see the old man out of the corner of my eye, I watched as he pulled his wrinkly prick from his pants before he stepped out of view. I felt him kneel behind me, his hand was soft against the soft flesh of my ass.

I wiggled it against his touch, beckoning him to fill me. I felt the head of his dick slide up my slick folds, smearing the mixture over the head before he speared into me. His cock was thicker than the last guy and it stretched me. The pink flesh gripped his dick tightly as he began to rut against me... I felt the other cock swell in my mouth as the younger guy jerked his dick next to me, and the other watched.

My scalp was starting to burn as my hair was used as leverage to slide my heated upper cunt along the length of his shaft until he gave in and filled my mouth. I savored the taste on my tongue, sucking out every drop before swallowing it down, but he didn't pull his cock from my mouth. I felt the piss stream into my mouth, choking me as I tried to swallow it. The tears running down my flushed cheeks as the spit and piss puddled out of my mouth and ran down my chin. Only when his bladder was empty did he step back and invite his friend over to relieve himself.

I looked up at him with unseeing orbs as the old man continued to fuck me, my cunt sucking at his cock. I rolled my hips, fucking back against him like a good little bitch as warm piss splattered over my face. Those two left and the younger guy stood in front of me. I licked my lips and opened my mouth, my lips were swollen and split from getting face fucked. I could taste the coppery blood from the soft flesh cracking.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as his dick filled my mouth. He didn't use my hair, he just kept his hand on the base of his cock, stroking it into my pretty little mouth as my cunt clenched tightly around the old man's dick. I felt him swell inside me, until another flood of heated cum spewed into my womb.

I felt the warmth of his hand on the small of my back as he pulled his dick from my dripping fuck hole and stood over me... the piss was puddled around me now, and I felt the hot stream from him as he peed on my ass and my back, effectively coating my flesh with it. My skin prickled with goose bumps as the last guy took his spot behind me... I couldn't tell how old he was...

I felt his hands reach around and grope at the jiggling meat of my udders, his fingers pinched the hardened nubs and made me whimper in my throat. The other's hand smashed against my lips as he stroked his cock into my mouth, my greedy little tongue lapping around the head of his dick.

I felt his hands move from my udders to my hips, his fingers dug in and bruised the meat there as he rammed his cock into me. The used hole still managing to grip his cock like a vice, sucking at it like a child would suck their thumb. I felt my head spinning as I danced along the edge, but you didn't say anything about me being able to cum, so I wouldn't. I felt cum spit from the cock in my mouth, the salty taste dancing along my tongue as I swallowed it down.

He pulled his cock free, leaving me licking my lips. Cum and drool and blood ran down my chin as the other guy continued to rape my cunt. The younger guy let out a grunt before he let loose in my hair, pissing on the golden mane until it stuck to my head and dripped to the floor. When he left I looked down at the floor, my tits jiggling with each hard thrust up into my cunt.

I could feel the cum dripping down my legs from the guys before this one... his fingers dug harder into my hips when he came, I could feel him tense behind me as his cock erupted in me.. Adding to the gooey mix already coating my walls. I let out a whimper when he pulled his cock free, and spread my cunt lips apart... then pissed directly on the swollen pink flesh... the heat of it making me piddle myself..

My body trembled on the floor as it ran down and pooled around my knees... my skin was flushed, pink and coated with beads of sweat. He left and I heard your voice... "Time's up, beast... out we go..."

I followed You back out the way we came, with more remarks about my soaked, piss coated, cum filled body as I crawled through the bar.. My cunt was sore, aching from all the use... and my throat hurt from the cocks shoved in it. I stayed on all fours as I followed you out to the parking lot... "Wait here"...

I kept my gaze on the ice cold concreted as I listened to your footsteps walk away. I heard the muffled sound of a hose getting turned on before the spray hit me. Gasping for air as the cold water spread along my flesh and over my head between my thighs... washing away some of the filth, aside from cum still buried inside my cunt and in my belly. I trembled on the ground as you put the hose up.

"There, now you can get back in my truck..." Grabbing my shirt and putting it over the seat before I climbed onto it. I sat back against the seat, still naked. Closing my eyes and letting out a sigh as I listened to you climb in and start the truck. I opened them when I felt you reach over and buckle me in again.

Every nerve in my body aching for release. We drove in silence for a while. I watched the lights on the dashboard since I couldn't see anything outside in the darkness but what I assumed was trees. I felt the road get rough when you turned onto a side street between the trees... I could see the forest in the headlights before you turned them and the truck off.

"Out". I quietly untangled myself from the seat belt and climbed out of the truck. Standing with my hands clasped in front of me, until you came around and gripped the loop on my choke collar... I stumbled some as I tried to follow after you, unable to see and the sticks and stones biting into the soles of my feet.

My skin prickled, still wet from the hose and the frigid air bit at my skin. I could feel the panic sinking in as you led me deeper into the woods. Until you stopped moving. I stilled, the only sound I could hear was the ever present thump thump thumping of my heart as it tried to escape my chest. I heard the twigs snap as You turned around to face me, the one hand releasing the collar and the calloused palm of Your other hand gripping my throat as You pushed my back and to the side a few steps.

I let out a grunt, the moonlight flickering in my panicked gaze as I got pushed against a sturdy oak tree. My pulse thrummed against your fingertips as I felt your other hand slide down, over my belly and right between my thighs. My hips jerked as I felt the probing digits of your fingers as you dug them into my freshly fucked cunt, my muscles sore as you spread the pink tunnel open.

My hands limp at my sides as you scooped out the cum and held your sticky fingers up to my mouth. My lips parting instantly, taking the offered digits in and sucking them clean... the mixes of cum intoxicating as I licked it off your fingers.

My lungs started to burn for breath as you hand stayed tight around my throat, each time your fingers would loosen, I'd gasp for air. I kept my gaze on yours in the darkness as your hand slide from my greedy upper cunt, back down to the slobbering meat between my thighs.

My body arching off the tree as your fingers invaded that heated space, lifting up onto my tiptoes in the woods as your fingers wiggle and fuck me. That pent up need almost too much. "Cum for me, beast... this one's mine... not yours, Mine..." Your words pushing me over the edge, my lips parted but no sound coming out as my body twitches and my hips jerk, grinding that spasming hole against the palm of your hand as you take the orgasm from me...

The sweet beast cum coating your hand, dripping from between your fingers and onto the forest floor as I shatter for my owner. my stomach clenching as I give in, the warmth licking through my body before You suddenly steal Your fingers from me and make me turn around. I can feel the warmth of Your body through Your clothes as Your chest leans against my back, the sound of Your zipper sliding down ringing in my ears as I feel the warmth of Your breath against my ear. "Hug the fucking tree, beast... hug that tree nice and tight for your Owner..."

My body trembling against the tree as I reach around it, unable to interlock my fingers because the trunk is too thick... my nails digging into the bark as I rest my cheek against it, feeling the warmth of Your breath as it continues to dance against my ear. The softest of whimpers falling from my lips as I feel the head of your cock slide between the cheeks of my ass, over that puckered hole. "Mmmm... that's mine..."

Whimpering more as I feel the swollen meat slide down lower, spreading those swollen cunt lips apart. The heat radiating off my sex and onto the tip of your dick. "But this... this needs to be reclaimed..." and with that statement I feel your hips thrust, rutting that swollen, angry cock meat deep into my cunt. The satin walls clenching tightly around your dick as you fill me.

The bark digging into my supple flesh as I get pressed against the tree. My fingers digging in as Your hips thrust harder, practically lifting my toes off the ground with each hard, claiming thrust... fresh tears running down my cheeks as Your cock tears that soft tunnel, making blood mix with the sweet slime on Your prick. Each throb and pulse of your dick searing into me as you fill me.

The sounds of Your breathing filling my pretty little head as Your hand snakes up along my back and grips the loop on my collar, tugging my head back against Your shoulder. My arms staying wrapped around the tree as my body bows against it, feeling the prickle of Your beard as You rub it against my cheek and Your mouth finds mine... letting out a yelp as Your teeth sink into my bottom lip and tug at the tender flesh. Breaking it as you bite down harder, the taste of blood lingering on my tongue as you suck it from my lip. A shudder shaking me, unsure if it's from the cold, or you.

12