Giving In

Story Info
She becomes Her lover's Mistress.
1.6k words
4.03
35.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never felt this way before. I can feel the blood flowing through my veins. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. My skin is buzzing with electricity and my senses seem to be alive. I am in love. I am in lust. Tonight is the night. Tonight is the night that I will become his Mistress.

I lay back and stretch my taut body enjoying the candles flickering playfully, their soft glow decorating the walls with a phantasmal light show. There is music in the background and although I don't recognize the voice, I can feel its primal beat pulsing through my body. The air is warm and scented with the jasmine blooming outside of my window. I reach for the goblet at my side and sip from the pungent wine I have selected for this evening. I glance at the floor and smile at my lover. He cannot see my smile through the silk scarf wrapped tightly around his eyes, nor can he speak to me with that ball gag between his lips, but he knows I am there and he knows I am smiling. His hands are placed on his thighs and I can see his leather bracelet, the sign of his submission, wrapped tightly around his wrist. He has been kneeling before me, awaiting my next command and his muscular thighs are shaking from the strain. His head is lowered and his back is straight, he looks to be very uncomfortable and this is exactly how I want him.

I loosen the gag from his mouth and tell him to stand for inspection. "Yes Mistress," he says as he rises gracefully to his feet. He really is something to see. I walk around him pausing to take in every inch of my precious pet. His skin is tanned and the hair on his legs and chest is silky and dark. His muscles are thick and well toned. His jaw is tight and his tongue darts out to lick his lips repeatedly. I run my hand along his chin, down his neck and to his chest. My fingertips glide along his skin with a feather like touch, carefully avoiding his sensitive nipples. When I do touch his nipples they are already stiff and his cock jumps as I pinch first one and then the other between my fingers. I continue my exploration of his body and I know that the anticipation is making him more excited by the minute. When I reach his swollen dick I take it in my hand and grasp it firmly in my fist, sliding down to my knees in front of him.

"Whose cock is this?" I demand as I run my hand down his thighs and then back up to his balls.

"It is your cock Mistress," he panted.

"That is right. Now turn around and bend over for your Mistress. Grab your tight little ass and spread those cheeks wide for me. I want to make sure you are a clean little slave for me to play with."

He did as he was told. Bending at the waist, his hands clenched his ass cheeks and spread them wide bearing himself to me. I run a finger down the crack of his ass and lean in close to smell him. I stood again and stepped back from him. I could see his chest rising and falling rapidly with his growing excitement. I could hear his breath jagged and hot in the quiet room. "Turn around and stand up straight. I am pleased with your appearance my pet. You have followed my orders very well." I stepped forward and removed his blindfold. His eyes were still downcast, knowing better than to look at me without permission. "I believe that you have earned a small reward for your good behavior, my slave. Go to the bathroom and get your supplies. My pretty pussy needs to be groomed."

His eyes lit up as he replied, "Yes my mistress" and scurried off to the bathroom. While he was away I slid off my panties leaving only my stockings and heels in place. I moved to the big, overstuffed chair in the corner and sat cross-legged waiting for him to return. I was damp with excitement, but I caught my breath and tried to control myself. I wanted his fantasy to be perfect and for that I needed to be in complete control.

His arms were full as he came back into the room and averted his eyes to the floor. He knelt in front of the armchair and carefully laid out the things he would need to pamper my pussy. He had a big fluffy towel, a new sharp razor, warm baby oil and a bucket of hot water. He folded the towel in half and on bended knee spoke softly, "If it pleases my Mistress I will place this towel underneath you. I do not want to ruin your beautiful chair."

I reached down and patted his head and then stood in front of him so that he could lay the towel on my seat. I could feel his eyes burning on my skin and I knew that he was aching to look up and see my beautiful slit that was just inches from his face. When the towel was laid I spoke softly yet firmly, "You may look at me now my pet. I want you to take very good care of my pussy. I want it clean and smooth. If you miss a spot or hurt me in the least, you will be punished."

"Yes my Mistress," he replied.

I again took my seat and my pet rose to his knees and very gently took one of my soft thighs in his hands. He placed it over the arm of the chair and then repeated the process with the other. I slid down a bit, spreading wide to reveal my pink folds to him. I could feel him shudder as he tried to hide his eagerness. He wet a washcloth in the hot water and applied it to my pussy. I let out a sigh and relaxed as his pampering began. I closed my eyes and reveled in the feel of the warm baby oil dripping onto my skin. As the oil dripped down to my ass, my pussy tightened with excitement. He massaged the oil into my flesh with expert fingers and then I heard the razor being dipped into the water. I felt the friction as he slowly slid the blades over my sensitive skin. My nipples hardened and my breath became quicker. He used his fingers to spread my lips and carefully slid the razor over every inch of my pussy, making it silky smooth to the touch. I could feel his fingers probing me as he used the razor up and down my labia. My clit was on fire and the warmth began to spread throughout my entire body. I arched my back and let out a moan as a climax rocked my body. He lifted the razor and buried his fingers deep inside of my dripping snatch as it pulsed with orgasm. As I caught my breath I whispered to him, "That is very good my pet. I see that your cock is purple and throbbing, I give you permission to cum. I want you to stroke your cock for me. When I tell you to I want you to cum on my pussy. That way I can watch my naughty little cum eater lick my pussy clean. You want to taste your hot seed don't you my little pet?"

"If it pleases you, it pleases me Mistress," he sputtered.

He took his cock in his strong hand and began to stroke himself. Slow at first, but soon he was in frenzy as he reached the point of no return. I saw his balls rise up to his body and I knew he was not going to be able to hold back any longer. "You may cum now my pet." As the last word left my lips his hot sticky cum shot from his cock, drenching my pussy. I could see his rod spasm and throb as burst after burst of his man juice shot from his swollen prick. My pink pussy was glistening with his cum and as he relaxed I placed my hand on his head and forced him to my cunt. "Lick every drop of that dirty cum off of my precious pussy. Now."

"Yes Mistress," was his muffled reply. He lapped up his semen from every fold of my pussy, making sure to bury his tongue deep and lick his stickiness from my tight hole.

When he had finished and was licking his lips clean I took my legs down from the chair arms and stood before him. "You were a very good pet tonight my love. I release you from my service." With those words I undid the bracelet from his wrist and placed it back in the black satin purse where it is kept. He stood before me and looked into my eyes. His eyes sparkled and a small grin was easing itself onto his lips.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening baby. I never dreamed it could be so good giving myself to you. Thank you for giving me my fantasy," he whispered.

He took me into his arms and held me. I felt safe and loved. He took my face in his hands and kissed me so tenderly that my knees went weak. I loved this man and I felt so lucky that he had trusted me with his secret desires. He carried me to our bed and we made slow, sweet love until we were spent. I fell asleep in his arms thinking about what had happened to us this night, thinking to myself, "I became his Mistress tonight, and I loved it."