Giving In

Story Info
They play power games at the office.
1.8k words
3.85
32.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8:00am, time to go Tira thought 10:00 meeting with my potential new partner providing that this merger happens. Heading upstairs to my office wearing my, knock out black - I'm in charge suit, knowing that today's meeting would make or brake Starlett Corner I tell myself I'm prepared for anything.

"Good morning MS. Wade" floats around the room as the doors open for me "good morning." Lisa has everyone arrived? "No Ms. Wade we're still waiting for Mr. Shepherd."

I'll be in my office please notify me when Mr. Shepherd arrives.

10:25.

Ms. wade, yes Lisa, Mr. Shepherd is here, thank you Lisa.

Walking through those doors I think to myself Just who does he think he is? maybe he just doesn't care about this company but this is my baby. Without looking up just to make my point I walk straight to the conference room Mr. Shepherd Please follow me, somehow he's ahead of me as we enter the

conference room and takes my seat at the head of the table nonetheless. "Excuse me Mr. Shepherd but you are sitting in my seat if you don't mind" without letting me finish he says "yes I do mind" Ms. Wade if you'll ask your secretary and everyone else to leave the room we can begin."

But everyone here is needed as well as apart of this company I can't just ask them to leave " I say. Fine Ms. Wade I'll do it everyone who is not the CEO leave thank you, (the room is cleared almost instantly) I start to speak. But --

Ms. Wade , I have decided to accept your offer however I made a few changes to the contract as you can see now it's all a matter getting your signature. "I have already signed the paper work Mr. Shepherd so I guess all that's left to say is welcome partner and since the terms of the contract go into effect in three days I'll see you then.

As I stand to leave, " sit down Ms Wade we are not finished yet "Look Mr. Shepherd I've got a lot of work to do" you don't recognize me do you "Tira" or should I say, Lexy? (Oh my Go-) I don't know what you're talking about. "Don't you Lexy? "Stop calling me that"

I screamed.

Come here to me Lexy, "no-I can't I-I"

Eric, Oh my God Eric how did - HOW? Lexy, Lexy my sweet Lexy!

In the contract that you drafted you stated that you would do whatever it took to turn things around for this company and that's just what you're going to do anything I say, (under the anything clause ) here's how it will be.

Tonight you will pack your bags a car will pick you up at 7:00, from tonight on you will live with me for six month if after that time you wish to leave I will walk away and you will have your company at full strength but if you leave before that six months is up Startlett belongs to me "NO! I won't do it. "

Rule1. You may address me as Sir. 2. You wear what I tell you to when I tell you.3.You spread your legs when I say.

"Don't be late."

I can't Loose Scarlette Corner...

7pm I take the long ride to my new life.

Hello Lexy come in

"Eric please lets talk about this please." Come in and sit down!

He was in total control pure dominance; "Speak"

Eric I- I can't do this again. Then you forfeit?

NO! NO! "Starlett is mine"

Spread your legs Lexy. Eric please. I want so much to please him but

What did you call me?

'Sir I'm sorry. "Spread your legs NOW!" Slowly I open my legs showing him everything. From this position I knew he could smell my need "Good girl have you though about me Lexy?" do you touch yourself when you think of me?

"Answer me!"

'Y-Yes Sir. "Show me Lexy, remove your panties"

Eric Please I can't; " follow me Lexy" as I walk slowly behind him I feel strange yet at home. We enter a room that was lined with leather walls, king size bed, and I start to remember the need to please my Lover, my Master my Friend.

He leads me to the center of the room, as if trapped by yesterday's pleasure I kneel.

"I see you remember" he says. Are you ready to begin my sweet? Yes Sir!

"Then walk over to the bed Lexy" hurrying over to the bed I wait for his next command.

Strip! NOW! ; standing naked beside the bed he tells me to bend forward.

"Spread your legs wide" I move my legs a part anticipation raking my body "wider" he commands. He kept me waiting as I listened to him move about the room

his foot steps fall calmly as he aproaches the bed .What happened next was both pleasure and pain." Oh Sir please" I scream as the leather thongs of the whip lands hard against the lips of my pussy, burning so sweetly that my knees nearly give out.

However it was Eric's (my master) question that kept me upright.

"What is your name?" "Tira" I says and the whip falls again this lash stronger than the first "Ooh oh Eric" I cry as I feel the muscles of stomach contract and moister gather between my thighs "Wrong answer Lexy" the whip falls continuously strike nerves, spreading the wet proof of my need and awareness. "Pleas Sir oh – oh – oh"

His voice stead but strong "What is your name?" the whip falls 'THWACK the sound vibrating through the room. THWACK, THWHOP "Lexy, my name - is - Lexy Sir" I needed relief" Sir, Master may I come?" as the pleasure mixed with pain washes over me I wait hoping to please him and gain the release I needed.

"From now on Lexy there will be complete honesty between us, no pretense, and most of all no running away from who we are or what we feel." My body is trembling as wait for master to command my orgasm. "Do you understand what this means Lexy?"

"Yes" Eric had made himself very clear, I had hurt him deeply by running away from the home we had built. I stepped on his heart.

"Then say it I need to hear it from your lips Lexy. I know what your body is says but

I must know what your heart is saying." THWACK the whip meets it mark "O-OH," my screams echo around the room. "I- I'm sorry Sir, Eric I need you. Sir I left because I was afraid" the room is now silent the Eric's hand paused in the air as if I had just said the sky was falling. "I just never felt so strongly for anyone it was, new.

When I was with you Eric I wanted to do the things I had only fantasized about."

I heard the whip clatter to the ground the his finger were touching me exploring the

Moisture dripping from my now swollen pussy lips "oh yes, I've missed you Master"

With weak knees I push my hot body back against his hand. He whispers

To me as he masters my body controlling my breath with knowing finger now buried deep inside me.

"Tell me what you want Lexy" my soul told me there was no turning back once I went down this road and for the first time I had no doubts. "YOU, I want you Sir"

my heart pounding my pussy screaming from need. Suddenly my well whipped lips

were spread wide and I was quickly filled by long hard familiar fingers, pumping

pressing hot and hard. "Yes oh yes more." I gasp.

"You like belonging to me don't you Lexy, you'll still do anything to feel my cock inside you. But it won't be that easy my sweet you will beg before the night has ended, I want you to acknowledge who and what you are " al the while stretching

her already swollen passage making her whimper and plead " Master please , please fuck me" ignoring the desperate plea he presses on . "Who are you Lexy I want to hear it from your lips TELL ME" he demands" OH – I- I am your submissive master, dwelling for your pleasure" the words are torn from my lips when suddenly

he remove his fingers leaving me empty, wanting. He moves gently placing me face down on the mattress, I kneel anticipating what would come. I feel so exposed knowing Master could see my juices running in revolts down my thighs. "Are you ready to take your rightful place Lexy? Not just as a submissive but as the woman I love. When I woke up that morning six months ago my heart stopped when

I realized that you were gone, So I waited and planned for the moment that I would see you again."

THWAP THWOP THWHOP...the unexpected lash of the whip jerks my body only to be followed by the softest caress of his fingers against my pussy. The pleasure laced with pain took me by surprise, leather striking my buttocks fingers seeking moisture. "OH I'm sorry master, I was afraid" he continues to whip and caress driving me to the edge only to stop and demand that I explain my actions while the world wind ride begins anew.

"Why would you run from the man you swore to love?" THWAP the whip falls,

"OH" I scream wanting to come so badly. Then he drops the whip knowing that I was at my limit. "Ericccc...I was confused I-I couldn't stop thinking about you. You made me crazy, I needed you all the time, when you weren't in my body you were in my mind." instantly I'm lifted high only to be brought up against his magnificent mouth as it devours my pussy tongue forcing it's way pass my entrance sucking my hidden jewel. He is merciless in his task making me remember why I loved him, reminding me that he knew me almost better that I knew myself. "Oh God, Sir – Eric - Master please, I need to come I beg you." Confused, torn and on edge Knowing that with one more touch from the man of silk and steel I would fall into millions of pieces.

"Come for me Lexy. Accept it, fly baby. Tell me what do you feel?" As tears roll down my cheeks my body ravaged with orgasm after orgasm, I feel the mattress shift with his weight as he lays down next to me arms surrounding me I whisper "FREE, I feel free master." We embrace and I know that I am home. His voice strong and pure "Lexy forget the contract. Will you stay with me?"

Yes – yes I love you Eric" I say as we both give in to the beauty of love.