Giving In To Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt lips come back to my nipple, as fingers teased the other. I figured out who was who when Don told Daryl how good my ass felt. I was squeezing his three fingers with my ass, and moaning for more. I wanted to get fucked so badly that it was driving me wild. I don't know if I was thinking or saying that I needed a cock inside me, but Don added another finger instead. Soon he was twisting and flexing them around, stretching my ass even more than the plug had done. All the lube from the toy remained, and I was not feeling any pain from his efforts.

Daryl said that it looked like I was definitely ready to be their slut. I was so worked up from the finger fucking and having my nipples teased that I started begging to be untied again; I needed to grab some of the hot flesh I could feel against me.

Daryl sat up and stuck his cock back in my mouth as Don continued to finger my asshole. Daryl reached over and unclasped my wrist cuffs. I responded by grabbing his ass and pulling him closer with one hand, while grabbing his cock with the other. I was crazy with lust, and grinding my ass all over Don's invading fingers.

The e was making me hotter and hotter, and although it was difficult to breathe, I was sucking desperately at Daryl's cock. I was gagging but managed to get over seven inches of that meat into my mouth, and I could still feel that I had more to go. Just knowing how huge that cock was made my ass twitch harder for Don.

That was all the invitation he needed, and Don pulled out his hand before quickly plunging in what felt like 8" of hard, thick cock! It was so deep that it caused me to scream around the cock in my mouth, which definitely turned Daryl on even more.

Daryl pulled out to blow another hit from the joint into my mouth as Don undid my ankle restraints. As I felt the hit flow through me, I felt a wave of lust, and wrapped my freed legs tightly around Don's ass, dragging him deeper into my own asshole.

I pulled Daryl back into my mouth as I began to grind my ass against Don. I was moaning and groaning past the cock stuffed in my mouth, and feeling completely lost to lust. Don leaned over my body and started kissing my upper body and running his hands along my sides. As they both fucked me, Daryl was telling me that I was such a slut. I just kept sucking and humping, trying to take both cocks as deep as possible. He told me that when they were done with me, my life would never be the same, and that I was going to want to indulge my being such a cockslut. I had to admit that I felt totally sex-crazed and insatiable as they both fucked me.

I tried to concentrate on the feelings, but I was so overwhelmed with everything that was going on. My body felt like it was a mass of pure pleasure, every touch and thrust making me ride the edge of orgasm. I squeezed my ass so that I could feel every ridge of Don's cock as he drove it into me. My legs urging him deeper as I humped against him.

I could tell that Daryl was getting really close. His cock was leaking non-stop, and it had started throbbing steadily. I grabbed his ass, as I tried to deepthroat that cock. I couldn't get enough, and wanted it deeper inside me. If it weren't for my gag reflex, I would have swallowed him whole. That wasn't what he wanted though, because he pulled out of my mouth. I pulled off the blindfold to see him trying to stop from cumming.

Don saw what was going on, and as if it had been rehearsed, he pulled out from my ass and they switched positions. Don picked up the coke, and held it close enough for me to take another couple of snorts before I felt Daryl's cock start teasing my loosened hole. After getting the head inside me, he stopped and took what Don offered before passing it back.

Don started teasing my mouth with his cock while he did his share. It tasted almost exactly like Daryl's, but I could taste hints of lube too. I almost forgot that it had come right from my ass.

Even after Don's assault, I didn't think I was quite ready for Daryl's huge cock. Even Don's smaller cock seemed to stretch me to my limit, and this was not only longer, but thicker too. I tried teasing my ass with the head of Daryl's cock; using my legs for leverage, I started rotating my wet hole all over it, sliding it a bit deeper to test myself.

All I could think about was that huge cock inside of me; pressing deeper and stretching me open in one long, slow plunge. Daryl told me to relax and press out to him, saying it would make things easier. I did as he said, and was rewarded with more of that cock. I could feel every vein and bulge as it passed my entrance. I reached up to push against his belly so that I could try to control how deep he was going, but I knew that I was at his mercy.

As I got used to it, my body felt like it was lighting on fire. There were still a couple of inches left to go, but I could already feel him filling me so fully that every new millimeter felt like it would split me open. I was frozen on Daryl's cock, trying to breathe while the drugs kept me on the edge of euphoria.

I started rotating my ass, pushing his cock into every nook I could feel inside me. It was incredible, as his cock rubbed against my prostate in a way that no toy had ever done. I couldn't get over the way the cock felt inside me. I was so lost in my feelings that I didn't even notice when Don started insisting that I pay attention to him by slapping my cheek with his hard cock.

When I took Don's cock into my mouth, Daryl must've thought I was ready because he slammed the rest of his cock inside me, and kept it buried, filling me like I never thought possible. He had completely possessed my ass with his monster cock, and I knew that I would never get enough. It could have been the drugs, but having Daryl's cock fill me so completely while I sucked precum off the head of Don's cock kept me in the most blissed out state. I might have even forgot to breathe for a few seconds...

I was brought from my cock-induced trance when Daryl started sliding out slowly. My ass clinged to his cock as if I thought it might never return, but it was only a few inches before he was sliding back in again. I was past worrying about whether it fit, and started shifting my hips and driving my ass up to meet his thrusts.

Daryl grabbed my ankles and handed them to Don, who held them up over my head as Daryl drove deep inside me. I was almost doubled over, but I didn't care because it felt far too incredible to be sandwiched between those huge black cocks. I was truly their slut, and submissive to their whims.

Even with Don holding my legs up, I could move my hips. I experimented by taking bolder moves, feeling Daryl's huge cock wiggle inside me as I suck on the head of Don's dripping cock. It felt so fucking good that I was constantly moaning, driving Don even wilder with the vibrations.

I spread my legs wider, positioning my hands on Daryl's thighs for leverage. I started rocking in slow circles as he keeps driving deep inside me. I was fucking myself using his cock, and I never wanted it to stop. Looking past Don's cock, I could see Daryl's cock disappear inside me. Watching the live sex show that I was a part of made me hornier than I had ever been in my life.

I started bouncing on Daryl's cock, gently at first, but that felt so good that I started turning it up a bit. At the same time, I was sucking Don deeper, trying to get more of him in my mouth while I threw myself back onto Daryl's cock.

My mind was a blur. When I looked up at Daryl's face, he grabbed my cock. It was the first time it had been touched in hours, and it was more than enough to send me over the edge. My cum shot up my body and splattered my face and Don's cock as I kept sucking him. My ass exploded all over Daryl; my ass spasming along the entire length of his cock. I had never cum so hard in my life...or so much. It was everywhere!

Daryl must have been close too, because that was enough for him. I could feel his cock swell before shooting rope after rope of hot cum deep inside me. He kept fucking until his cum was splattering all over my thighs, and withdrew his softening cock.

Don took that as his invitation, and pulling his cock from my mouth, practically leapt across the bed to shove it into my gaping asshole. Daryl moved up to my mouth and let me clean his cum covered cock as Don started to slam his cock into me. After the stretching I had gotten from Daryl, I took Don easily, and all I could feel was pleasure. He slammed my ass so hard, I had to grab Daryl to keep from being thrown forward. His hips smacking against my bubble butt on every thrust. My moans around Daryl's cock immediately followed each loud smack, causing it to leak even more cum into my hungry mouth.

I could tell that it wouldn't be long until I felt Don's load mixing with Daryl's, and I wasn't disappointed. I was vibrating Daryl's cock with my constant moaning as I felt the first pulse deep inside me. Don grabbed my hips, and pulled me against him hard. I felt his cock jumping inside my ass, as I tried my best to keep it deep inside me. I was pushing back and tightening my asshole around that cock, determined to get it all.

I don't know how long it continued, but I felt the mix of cum running around Don's cock as he started sliding in and out of me again. I was barely conscious of what was happening as he fucked the cum out of me. As I felt it running down my stockinged legs, Daryl reminded me that he was still there by thrusting into my mouth and holding my head still as my throat spasmed around the head of his cock.

He obviously liked that, because he was soon pulling me off Don's cock, and flipping me around into his lap. I barely had time to think about what was happening as I felt that monster plowing its way back into my dripping ass. I can't believe how much cock I had taken already, but I was eager for more. I found myself pushing back as he pulled me into his lap, using his hands around my hips to slide me up and down like a sex toy.

That's all I was to these two amazing men; a total sex toy...and I loved it! They fucked me for what seemed like hours, and the drugs were making the pounding of my ass and throat feel so good that I never wanted it to stop.

I realized that they were both going to cum simultaneously by their increased groaning. Daryl was ramming my ass as he started telling me that he was going to keep filling me up with his cum. Breeding me. Making me into his personal slut. That only made me squeeze harder, milking his throbbing cock with my ass. Don let out a roar, and I could barely moan as he held my head, feeding me his spurting cock. I did my best to swallow what I could, but I felt cum leaking from the corners of my mouth. Don wiped it with his finger, and coated the rest of his shaft as he continued using my mouth.

I didn't know how long we had been at it, but in my first time with a man (two!?) I had already taken six loads in my ass, and another five in my mouth. I knew that it wouldn't be enough.

Once it had softened, Daryl eased his cock out of my recently virgin ass, and I could feel a stream of cum flowing after it. Daryl dipped his fingers into my ass, and scooped a puddle of cum into his other hand. As Don slid his soft cock out of my mouth, Daryl placed his cum-filled hand over my mouth. I eagerly cleaned what I could with my tongue, and felt him smear the rest across my cheeks.

Without the men holding me up, I collapsed on the bed. I felt so slutty as the cum ran out of my ass. I managed to scoop some more out myself, and suck my fingers clean...wishing I had more cock and cum to fill me up.

Daryl and Don lay beside me as they each started licking my body, sliding their hands all over me. Occasionally, one would tease my nipple, or the other would finger my cum-filled asshole.

They were telling me that this was only the beginning, and now that I was their willing slut, they were going to make sure I craved cock all the time. They wanted to turn me into their feminized fuck toy, with my smooth body encased in silk and lace. They'd make sure I loved every minute of it, and I had no doubt that they could.

Daryl carried me to the bathroom, and held me as Don washed my body under the hot spray of the shower. They cleaned me inside and out before making sure my body had no hair left below the neck. I was in a daze by the time they carried me back to my bed...laying beside me. I fell asleep with both hard men pressed against me, completely forgetting that I didn't live alone...

continue?

12