Giving Jane Away

Story Info
At a hot springs, he finds her a lover.
2k words
4.32
70.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the early eighties, my wife Jane and I spent a weekend at a hot springs resort in northern California, where nudity at the steaming baths was de rigueur. Jane was a beautiful woman with dipper-shaped breasts and brown nipples. She had a dark hair and at the time it was the fashion to trim your pussy hair into a neat triangle.

Jane loved to rub herself. She often had multiple orgasms—insisted on them. Once, while driving through Wisconsin, she pulled down her pants in the car and rubbed herself to several climaxes while I was driving. I nearly crashed the car when a man in a passing truck slowed down to watch her finger herself.

At the hot springs, we lingered one night after most of the people had gone indoors for dinner. I was already excited from seeing so many naked women, discreetly watching their tits floating languorously within reach on the warm water.

That night, a local man, a north coast hippie with medium length red hair and soft fur covering his chest, belly and legs, arrived late for a soak and a swim. In the light from the lamps, softened from the steam rising from the hot water, he looked beautiful. His penis was long, with a large head. He seemed to pay little mind to us, but I couldn't help wonder if he came her often at the end of the day to show off his body and see if there were any takers.

Jane noticed him. She laid back on her back and slightly parted her legs in a way that made me wonder if she was showing off, or making a little dare with herself. One of her legs remained in the water and the other on the poolside deck. He could see her pussy from where he swam and her lips spread in an inviting way. Her head was thrown back; the curve over her body led the eye to her breasts and her hardened nipples. For many of the women, the warm water flattened their nips, but hers were hard and I wondered why. Was it just the cooler air? I caught her glancing at the tall hippie, who rose like an apparition from the steam, his gorgeous member hung dangerously.

He looked slightly aroused. His dick didn't stick straight out, but hung to the side. I found myself staring at him and, my inhibitions softened by the warm water and evening, decided to approach him. At first, he had seemed a little standoffish, but as I waded toward him, he waited for me, as if he expected me. As I got closer, I could feel myself getting harder. Looking back, I don't know if what I really wanted was to hold his dick in my hand. But mainly I was consumed by another vision—of his penis in that beautiful pussy.

I whispered to him. A few yards away, Jane looked almost asleep, her eyes closed. But I felt she was watching, wondering what I was up to. I said, "This is a wonderful place."

"Yes," he said.

"That's my wife over there."

"I see her," he said.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes. She's beautiful." He started to move away.

"Wait."

"Something I can do for you?" he asked. "Or her?"

So maybe this was his game. I steeled my courage. My hard-on grew. "Do you want her?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. That quick.

Jane looked up for a moment. Maybe she suspected what had happened. I couldn't tell. She gave me a little questioning smile, then laid her head back down when I just smiled back.

The two of us waded toward her. If she noticed, she pretended not to, until we were next to her. I bent over to kiss her and she looked into my eyes.

"Jane," I said. I stroked her leg lightly. It was slick from the silvery water. I moved my hand along her thigh towards her pussy, then lightly brushed between her legs.

She just seemed to smile and let out a breath.

"I've brought you a present," I said.

"I love presents," she said with her eyes closed.

With that, I moved forward and placed my left hand on one of her breasts. I looked back toward him, with encouragement. Her eyes were still closed. I reached down to kiss her again and as I did, his hand moved onto her thigh where mine had been.

He massaged her thigh. If she knew, she didn't let on. Then I saw him touch her pussy, at first lightly, and then he moved his fingers along her lips, very gently brushing her clit. She moaned and started to look up, but I pushed her back down with my lips. She was so moist that he slid in easily. I saw his forefinger disappear between her legs.

"What is…" she started to speak but I put my tongue down her throat.

I could feel her body tighten, aroused. How often I had imagined this—holding her down with my mouth and the hand on her breast as another teased her pussy and I felt her body buck.

He withdrew his finger and moved his head toward her mound. She was breathing heavily, but I kept my tongue in her mouth. Then she felt his tongue and there was no denying what was happening.

"No…" she objected. Her voice wobbled. She started to rise. I pushed her chest back down.

"I want you to do this for me," I said.

"No, I…" She hesitated, looked at me hard. Then suddenly she relaxed, her will to resist inexplicably collapsed.

I kept my hand on her tit, gently rubbing her nipples between my fingers. She moaned softly. I watched him move his tongue along her cunt lips, then back to meet her eyes, to watch her as she got more and more excited. She cocked her head up to see his head, her body alternately relaxing backward and tensing forward. I stopped to look, and saw his cock had engorged to an enormous size. Its purple head formed an urgent contrast to the soft red hair on his belly and groin. I stroked my own cock lightly. I so excited that I had to focus on the delicious effort of not coming.

The water had an oily quality to it. I saw him run his hand over his member. Jane already moaned in a way I knew she was close. In only a few minutes, we had moved to a sexual brinkmanship that could engulf us all. The pools were visible from the hotel windows in the front. Anyone could return to the water at any time.

I gripped her breast and held her whole body tight while I kissed her on the neck and mouth. I felt every nuance of her movement, as if he was licking me through her. Then came her first orgasm, her hips lurching up from the deck. She slammed her eyes shut and bit her lip, the sound rising from the deep, and loud. "Oh, god," she panted.

He stood up, still stroking himself. He moved his cock between her legs, focusing on the swollen lips of her cunt. Suddenly, I reached out and grabbed his penis. He was startled, but didn't jerk away.

"Let me," I said.

His cock felt wonderful in my hand. Jane had lain back again, but looked up every few seconds to know what would happen next. She would have done anything we asked.

I wanted to linger for a moment. I stuck two fingers into her pussy and stole some of her wetness, then rubbed it against his man head. He, too, seemed to wonder what was next. For once, instead of inhibiting my urges, I gave in. I wrapped my left fist around his cock and my right around mine. Then I rubbed the heads of both together. Our pre-cum and the juice of her pussy made the surfaces slippery. I wanted to explode all over that red fur.

I didn't. Instead, I guided his cock head toward her. I rubbed his head against her lips and heard her moans pick up again. I was in no hurry. Again and again, I moved him against her clit, then down near her hole. He let a soft sound out from between his pursed lips, but never wavered or rushed. Finally, I simply perched the giant head on the bottom of her pussy, just slightly inside. I took my hand away.

"Fuck her," I said out loud. Jane let out a sound.

"Yes," she said. "Please, please put it in me. Oh, God, please, now! I need it."

I held onto my own cock and positioned myself to see everything. I was surprised and delighted to see how softly and easily her lips parted to receive him.

He pushed. She got a mildly frightened, startled look as she sensed how big he was. She sat up slightly.

"Oh shit," she said, half-afraid but smiling at me, then for the first time directly at him, the man penetrating her, then back to me, as if giving me one last chance to save her from something she desperately wanted.

The ridge under his head disappeared into her, the lips wrapped around it, as if eating. She gave him one more look of fear and longing, then laid her head back again to accept him. Her expression combined a sense of the inevitable, submission, desperate desire.

He pushed again, suddenly, until his hips touched hers. This time she did scream, then quickly muffled herself. She moved her hips slightly to the left, adjusting for his bulk. I looked at her lower belly and tried to imagine how that cock could fit inside her, how deeply he was buried. I sensed it was a little painful for her. My own cock throbbed at the thought.

He put his hands under her hips and lifted her slightly as I watched him start to rock in and out of her. I was a little taller than he was, so I moved around behind him, felt the rhythm of his thrusts and watched both of them over his shoulder. I was close enough that his body touched my cock on his outward thrusts. I saw the pearls of sweat running down his back. I could have stayed there forever, watching my wife absorb him, rocking her.

But I could feel the urgency of their thrusts building. He pumped harder.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, yes," she said. A little blood formed on her lip; she bit too hard.

His giant, gorgeous cock split the soaked, brown hair of her pussy over and over again. He was urgent, but quiet, his breath coming faster, but soundlessly. But her voice was getting louder and my cock, cradled in my fist, harder than ever.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes."

"Now," he suddenly announced. His butt tightened as he thrust into her so hard he lifted her up several inches.

"Fill me!" Jane said. "Shoot it in me. Give me your cum."

He did. She came again, too, but I could tell she wasn't done. I gently pushed him, and he moved aside, then I pushed my cock inside her.

She was still shaking from her orgasms and was slick with both their cum. I'd never seen her so excited, so lost to the world. Her breath was fast and heavy. I grabbed on to those gorgeous tits to steady myself and started thrusting like a mad dog. I forgot about the other man, the man who had just fucked my baby.

Then suddenly he grabbed the cheeks of my ass and started pushing me in her harder and deeper. I could feel her quivering, on the edge again. He let go of me. I couldn't hold out much longer but wanted to have every precious second, every precious push.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed, her breath still fast and furious. Through all her wetness—and his—I could feel her explode. With that, I couldn't hold any longer. I had the most explosive orgasm of my life, the images of this unknown man fucking my wife still in my head.

They are still in my head today as I hold my cock in my hand, but that night, when I'd recovered enough to turn around and thank him, he had disappeared.