Giving Me To His Roommate

Story Info
Drunk sex leads to a second encounter.
2.5k words
4.44
197.1k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should put on a condom," I whispered.

"No," Mike said firmly. "I want to feel you."

I didn't say anything as Mike slid inside me easily in one quick stroke. I was wet and ready and wanted it just as bad as he did. Mike and I had been dating for almost a year and up until a couple months before I had been on the pill. Due to some bad side effects of the pill my doctor had told me to stop taking it, which meant using a condom. This was our only form of birth control. I had to admit it felt more intimate having him inside me without a condom. I had just finished my period, so I wasn't too worried about getting pregnant.

"Oh God," Mike breathed looking down at my naked body and he pumped his manhood in and out of me. "You're so fucking hot." I was just happy to lie there while Mike did all the work. I was happily drunk and enjoying the sensations as my hands ran all over Mike's beautifully muscled body while he continued to fuck me silly.

My boyfriend Mike, his roommate Jim, and I had stumbled back to Mike and Jim's place after spending most of the night drinking heavily at a local bar. Once inside Mike and I headed straight to the bedroom and closed the door. We were both drunk and horny, and it didn't take long before we had our clothes off. I had been wet as a river and so we skipped the foreplay.

"Oh God! I'm so turned on right now," Mike moaned as he continued pounding away at me. "I'm thinking such nasty thoughts right now."

"Tell me," I moaned. "I want to hear your nasty thoughts."

"I don't know," he grunted, still pushing himself in and out of me.

"Please, tell me," I said. "I want to hear your fantasies."

"I want to see you with someone else," he said.

"A woman?"

"That would be hot," Mike breathed. "But I was thinking a guy."

"You want to see me with another man?" I said unable to hide my surprise.

"That would be so fucking hot...Oh God…it feels so good to be inside you like this" he breathed. "I would love to watch you get fucked by some guy."

"You would really want to see me with another guy?" I still couldn't believe what he was asking.

"Yeah, if I got to watch. I would love to fuck you after another guy filled you with his cum."

"You'd like that," I said still surprised but starting playing along. I figured Mike was drunk, so he was getting a little wild.

"Oh yeah," he breathed. "Would you do it?"

"Maybe," I whispered.

"You would," he said sounding surprised. "That would be so fucking hot. I'm so turned on right now."

Seeing him turned on so much got me going too. Mike really started going at me and I was feeling the beginning of an orgasm coming on.

"Would you really fuck another guy for me?" he asked suddenly stopping but keeping himself buried deep inside me.

"It depends on which guy," I answered.

"How about Jim?"

"Jim? But Jim's your roommate."

"That's okay," Mike said. "You could fuck him right now."

"Now?"

"Yeah," Mike said sounding excited. "Just go into his room. I know he would be into it."

"No," I said. "He's your roommate."

"Come on," Mike said. "All you have to do it go into his room. I would love to see you fuck Jim."

"I don't know," I said feeling uncomfortable. "We know him."

"Come on, please" Mike begged moving himself slowly in and out of me. "I would love it. Please do it for me."

"You want me to fuck Jim for you?" I asked. "What about tomorrow morning?"

"Jim's a good guy," Mike said. "He'd be cool about everything. God, it would be so fucking hot if you walked into his room right now and fucked him."

"You really want this?" I asked. I had never really been that attracted to Jim. He was nice but he had a adolescent sense of humor and always seemed a little immature to me. Moreover, he was a big tall overweight guy and not really my type.

"Oh yeah," Mike said excitedly. "Will you do it?"

"What if he doesn't want me?"

"Right!" Mike said. "First of all you're totally hot and he hasn't been laid in like a year. All you would have to do is stroke him a little and he'd be into it."

"I don't know," I said scaring myself that I was actually thinking about it.

"Come on, please," Mike begged again. "I would do anything to see you fuck Jim and have him cum inside you."

"Anything?"

"I'll totally owe you, if you do this," Mike said. I found the whole idea very strange and I had no idea Mike harbored such sexual fantasies like seeing me with another guy. "Will you do it?"

"Alright," I said with my own words sounding surreal to me.

"You will," Mike said sounding surprised, but excited. "I'm gonna love this."

Mike pulled himself out of me and sat up. Then we both stood up next to the bed. I was a little wobbly, still feeling pretty buzzed from the all the drinking I had done earlier. Even though I was fairly drunk, not too mention very horny, my heart was racing when I thought about what I was about to do.

Mike opened the door to the bedroom and kissed as I went by. I slowly walked down the hall naked towards Jim's room. I couldn't walk very well and the hall seemed to be spinning. I didn't know if it was from being drunk or nervous. The door to Jim's room was slightly ajar and I stood in front of it trying to gather my courage. I looked back toward Mike and he motioned me forward.

I slowly pushed the door open as quietly as I could. I stood there for a moment to see if he had woken up. I knew it was ridiculous but I was hoping he would stay asleep throughout the whole thing. I took a step forward and stood there again unsure of what to do. I felt my hands begin to shake and the room wouldn't stop spinning.

"Just get into bed with him," I heard Mike whisper.

I took another step forward having to concentrate really hard on staying upright. Keeping an eye on Jim's sleeping figure I pulled up on his comforter and crawled under the covers next to him. Amazingly enough he hadn't woken up. I just lay there unable to make myself move.

"Start stroking him," Mike whispered.

With my shaking hand I reached for James' crotch. I felt his flaccid cock underneath his boxers and started massaging him through the cotton material. It didn't take too long for him to get hard. Then I yelped when Jim suddenly woke up.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I want you to make-love to me," I whispered as I pressed my body up against him. I felt him try to move away from me but he couldn't since he was pinned up against the wall.

"What about Mike?" he said.

"It okay," I whispered reaching underneath the material of his boxers and stroking the skin of his cock with my fingers.

Then I kissed him while pressing my breasts up against his chest and grinding my pubic mound against his erection. I felt myself getting wet when he started kissing me back. I have to admit that being naked in bed with another guy right in front of Mike excited me.

As we continued to explore each other's mouths with our tongues, my hands ventured across his hips and torso. I also felt his hands on my back moving down to cup my ass and caress my thighs. I pulled at his boxers and he helped pushed them down. Now he was fully naked.

I kissed my way down his chest as I stroked his engorged cock up and down. Then I took the head of his manhood into my mouth. I couldn't believe what I was doing. The situation made it so arousing. Jim was a quite a bit larger than Mike and I stated to imagine what he would feel like inside me.

Giving him head was really turning me on and making me really wet. I lost myself in the wantonness of actually sucking another guy's cock while Mike watched. I could barely tell that he was there standing in the doorway staring at Jim and I on the bed but I knew he was..

I continued moving my mouth up and down Jim's shaft as I caressed his balls with the tips of my fingers. I knew I had pushed him too far when he grabbed the sheets and starting moaning loudly. A moment later I felt his hot cum explode into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but it was too much and some of it dripped off my chin onto James' public area. I licked him clean disappointed that he had shot off early but hopeful that I could get him going again. I really wanted to fuck him not only for Mike but I wanted his monster cock inside me as well.

I glanced over to the doorway and saw Mike stroking him himself. This only made me try harder to get Jim hard again. I was determined to move on to what I had intended to start with -- to fuck Jim while Mike watched from the doorway.

When Jim starting getting erect again I straddled him rubbing my wet pussy along his half hard cock. I loved the sensation when I rubbed myself up against him.

"Ohhhh, yeah," I moaned when his hands found my breasts and started teasing my sensitive nipples.

I loved the feel of his large warm hands on my breasts and he must have been enjoying it too since I could feel him getting harder as I continued to rub my wet sex up against him. I reached down, still straddling him, and wrapped my hand around his now fully erect manhood. I rubbed the head up against my sex enjoying the sense of anticipation.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I whispered.

"Oh yeah," he breathed. "I've fantasized about you many times."

"You have?…Well, now you get the real thing," I said lowering myself down onto his eager cock.

We both moaned in pleasure as he filled me up. His hands were on my ass as I moved my hips back and forth moving him in and out of me. We did it that way for a long a time; slowed and relaxed giving me a string of tiny little orgasms one after the other.

"You should get on top," I said after I began to feel fatigued.

In one quick motion he flipped me over while keeping himself buried inside me. Then he pushed himself deep inside me and started pounding me with his cock. Jim then leaned over and started kissing sucking on right nipple facing away from the doorway. I looked over at Mike and saw him standing there stroking himself.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah, fuck me Jim, fuck me harder," I moaned while I made eye contact with Mike.

I saw Mike stroke himself more quickly as Jim continued to pump himself into me at a frantic pace. Then I noticed Mike moving in an odd way and realized that he must have been cumming. At the same time Jim quickened to an even faster rhythm and it was all it could do but just hang on for the ride.

"Oh God," I moaned. Then I yelled, "I'm cumming," as an orgasm slammed into me. Hot explosions of sexual release rocked my body as Jim continued slamming his hard cock in and out of my wet engorged cunt.

"I'm gonna cum," Jim groaned.

"Cum inside me," I breathed grabbing onto his ass and pulling his hips to mine. He buried cock deep inside and I felt it twitch as he filled me with his seed.

We lay there for a few minutes in a sweaty heap catching our breath. Jim looked exhausted.

"What have we done?" Jim said. "I can't believe I did this to Mike."

"Don't worry," I said. "It's okay."

"What do you mean it's okay?"

"Shhh," I told him. I wasn't quite sure what to say, "It was just a little fun and it'll be our little secret. I have to go."

I kissed him and got up from the bed. My legs felt rubbery from the physical exertion and I could feel Jim's cum dripping down my leg. I didn't want to think about what would happen when I saw Jim the next morning. I closed Jim's door and went back to Mike's room. I was a little nervous about what Mike might think.

"Oh man, Lynette, Jim fucked the daylights out of you," Mike said as soon as I got to his room. "It was so fucking hot watching you."

"I'm glad you liked it," was all I said relieved that Mike was still okay with everything.

"That was easily the best sex Jim ever had."

"Maybe," I said lying on Mike's bed touching myself between my legs. "Why don't you take this cum-filled pussy of mine?"

Fucking Jim in front of Mike was really erotic and I was really hot for it. Mike got up and kneeled between my legs holding his rigid cock in his hands. He place the tip of his shaft at my entrance rubbing the swollen head up and down my moist lips coated with Jim's cum. I could still feel Jim's cum leaking from me.

Mike moaned as he slowly slid the head of his cock into my wet sex. Mike then began to move himself in and out of me while at the same time leaning over and licking and sucking on my nipples. I moaned in pleasure while he continued driving his cock in and out of my well-used cunt.

I orgasmed quickly from how erotic the situation was. A few minutes later Mike groaned and grunted as he came deep inside me. We lay there recovering for a few minutes and then he starts moving himself in and out of me once more. Before too long he's fully hard pounding me as hard as he can. I'm exhausted unable to move as he continues.

All I could do was grab onto his ass and enjoy what he was doing to me. Suddenly Mike sat up on his haunches and took my ankles onto the front of his shoulders lifting my hips up off the bed. In that position he impaled me as deep as he could and then started fucking me fast and hard. I was caught by surprise when I climaxed once again. I moaned loudly idly wondering if Jim could hear me. A couple of minutes after that Mike came inside for the last time that night.

I fell asleep soon after in blissful exhaustion.