Giving Mom Facials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy peeled them down to her black yoga bottoms, leaving only her creamy ass in the wind. Then he reached down, uncapped the oil and poured it into his palm. He greased his entire shaft, poured more oil and greased it some more. Next, he used one hand to part her ass cheeks, revealing her lovely little dark pink rosebud, then poured the just amount of lube down the crest of her ass's divide.

Everything looked good to go.

Andy rose, took hold of his erection and placed his greaseless hand on her back. He slowly pushed her cheeks apart with his bulging cock. Then he squashed its head against her rear entrance. "You ready, Mom?"

"Mm-hmm." She nodded. "I know this is supposed to be my 'punishment,' but be gentle with me, honey. You're bigger than I'm used to."

With his ego inflated somewhat, Andy held his cock steady, pressed down on her back and then slowly thrust.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahh!"

He stopped applying pressure. "You all right, Mom?"

"Yeah...I'm good," she exhaled. "Give it another try."

Andy repositioned himself. Darleen took slow deep breaths. He slowly trust again and created another cry of distress.

He stopped. "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Uh-huh," she exhaled again with a nod. "I can handle this. Try not to worry about me screaming, honey. I'll be good once we get into it. Try thinking of this first part like...ripping off a Band-Aid."

That makes sense, he thought. Although, he was concerned his mother's outbursts might alert his grandmother or grandfather if one of them were to walk into the house. He certainly didn't want that to happen. Maybe this wasn't—

Then it hit him. Andy stepped to his left and pulled open the desk's top drawer.

"What are you doing, hon?" Darleen pushed her upper body up, resting on her forearms.

"I've got an idea." He pulled out the ball gag.

"What the..." Her face scrunched. "When did you get that?"

"I didn't. It's...ah, you know."

She stared, confused. Then her eyes widened. "Ohhhhh."

"We don't want them to hear us, right?"

"Yeah, it's, ah...not a bad idea." Darleen nodded, still looking surprised her parents owned such a contraption. Although, she remembered them getting a little noisy at times as a kid and teenager. In a weird sense, Darleen was happy her parents managed to keep the flame lit. "Ummm, is there anything else in there?"

"Actually." Andy pulled out the handcuffs.

"Kinky." She nodded.

"And this." He showed her the whip.

With an emotionless face, Darleen shook her head. But then, she smiled. Depraved thoughts plagued her mind. "Are you gonna tie Mommy up and punish her for being such a baaad mommy?"

"Ummm." Andy picked up the cuffs and eyed them. "Maybe."

"I wouldn't blame you if you did, you know." She gave a small shrug. "I have been pretty out of hand." Her words, mixed with the lusty look in her pale blue eyes, made her desires clear.

Andy got the message. He removed the cuffs' key and stepped behind Darleen. He placed a hand on her upper back and eased her forward, flattening her tits on the table. He grabbed her left hand, cuffed it and did the same to her other. Darleen's heart rate spiked.

Andy reached for the ball gag, looped it over her head and pushed its red ball into her mouth. Then he pulled on the straps, and as she bit down on the ball, he fastened the device underneath her ponytail.

"Just shake your head if you don't like anything, Mom."

She used her throat to groan, "Okay," with a nod.

Andy stepped to the side and picked up the small whip. It was time. "You were right, you know, Darleen; you have been a 'baad mommy.'" He addressed her using her actual name for the first time. It felt right. Talking during a sexual encounter still didn't feel natural to him, but he powered through, "Have you been trying to get me into trouble with my grandparents?"

He cracked the whip over her exposed ass, causing a muffled squeal, followed by a muffled, "I'm sorry," that one could make out.

Noticing no shake of the head, Andy brought the whip swiftly down on her backside, again, forcing another squeal from Darleen. She could tell he held back his strikes, but they still smarted. And when he whipped her bottom, contrary to her cries, the young mother felt waves of pleasure ripple through her body as her eyes twitched.

"This is for all the noise you made last night." He reddened her ass. "This is for what you did under the kitchen table." The whip whistled through the air before it came to an abrupt stop. "And this is for sucking my cock in Grandma's presence."

Andy continued to hail the whip down on his mom's naked bottom, causing her pussy to cream as she whimpered at each strike. Darleen had known for a while now she enjoyed the occasional spanking, but with her son, it was as good ten-times over. She loved the irony of the power exchange: the shoe was on the other foot; the discipliner was disciplined; the spanker had become the spankee! It was dead wrong, but ohhh so right.

Incredibly, as he punished her bottom, the young mother felt an orgasm course through her body—without the requirement of vaginal or anal stimulation. This was a first for Darleen, and very surprising. She'd heard of women being able to do so, but didn't believe she had that gene. She smiled as she enjoyed. Darleen felt she should've handed her body over to her son weeks ago and knew life with him would be splendid.

Meanwhile, Andy couldn't comprehend the rush he got out of spanking his mom. He never thought of himself as the kind to get roped in by this kind of debauchery. He fully understood then why his grandparents had purchased these items.

The young man pondered if people would consider him sick or depraved for getting a kick out of causing his mother physical pain. He figured it didn't matter. They'd judge him all the same for wanting to provide her pleasure.

After a few more lashes, Andy placed the whip on the desk. His throbbing cock had begged him to do so, impatient to enter the raven-haired knockout.

As she panted through her nose with her gag in her mouth, her arms trapped behind her back and rosy lines across her ass, Andy picked up the olive oil, lubricated his cock a little more and then got behind Darleen.

He placed his dry hand on her spine, once more, held his erection with the other and spread her round cheeks, pressing his glans against her rosebud. Andy pushed down on her back and thrust his hips, which was met by yet another bloodcurdling cry.

The ball gag did its job.

The young man decided to take Darleen's earlier advice to get the initial discomfort over with as soon as possible. Ignoring her cries of anguish and checking to see if she shook her head, he applied greater pressure.

Seconds later, his glans slipped into her rectum with a pop, causing both Andy and Darleen to let out a throaty groan.

The spanking had been a fruitful endeavour in more than one way. It proved to Andy his mom could handle a little pain. And the rewards were sweet.

For moments, Andy enjoyed the sensation of his cockhead lodged inside Darleen's rear passage. He loved the look of it, too—the way the rest of his thick shaft threatened to penetrate. He decided to make it fulfil its clear intentions. He placed his hands on her flaring hips and slowly pushed his own.

Darleen groaned into her gag as her blue eyes crossed and his girth widened the circle of her sphincter. He sank deeper and deeper into her bowels until his pelvis compressed her butt cheeks. She felt absolutely stuffed.

And oh God, the sensation of her rear passage was impressive. Andy felt he could stay in this particular hole until his dark hair turned grey. Sadly, there was work to be done. He slowly retracted his length, causing another long intense groan and then trust back in.

For the next four minutes, Andy carefully manoeuvred his entire erection back and forth between Darleen's stretched sphincter. She groaned and grunted through the throes of sodomy as her face contorted and eyes twitched for the first three of those minutes. Then she turned into a purring kitten during the fourth as her ass acclimated to his girth.

Darleen was proud of her efforts. She'd taken on Andy's leviathan came out the victor. She hadn't been a hundred percent sure she could pull it off. If only she could've smiled.

Noticing she was no longer in pain, Andy sank all the way inside her, causing Darleen to grunt as he bottomed. He raised his hands, removed the gag and placed it on the table. Then he took hold of her waist and withdrew his length, which was met by a pleased sigh.

Andy took it as Darleen giving him the thumbs up to turn up the heat. He thrust his hips with greater movement, causing her to gasp, and slowed down before bottoming inside her. Darleen grunted. He retracted with haste, sped back in and crashed his pelvis into her buttocks with control, once more.

"Oooooo," she moaned and panted. "Are you enjoying pushing your cock up Mommy's poop chute, honey?"

"Uh-huh." He nodded with a trust.

"Mmmmmmm. Mommy likes it, tooooooo," she said, voicing rising during a withdrawal of cock. "Harder, honey. C'mon, give it to me...Give it to Mommy," she snarled through gritted teeth as he ploughed on. "Gimme all you got, young man."

Happy to oblige, Andy picked up the pace and slammed his pelvis into her round ass.

"Don't forget what thatnngggghhload is for now."

As he slammed on, Darleen rested the side of her face against the desk and released her entire weight. With her eyes closed, she moaned, groaned and grunted as Andy used her body; fucking her like a lifeless doll; flattening her ass on impact; making use of her tainted orifice to get his rocks off.

Still rasping spontaneous sounds of pleasure, Darleen opened her eyes and observed the door. She imagined what it would be like if either of her parents were to stroll in right now and catch her bent over the study's desk, with her pants down, arms cuffed and ass out, getting roughly sodomized by her son and their grandson, with their toys on display.

Darleen thought it would've been the most humiliating experience of her life. Yet, the idea caused her body to spasm, eyes to roll and euphoria to come crashing down with the weight of four rapid-fire orgasms, as she imagined Andy continuing to butt fuck her through the humiliation of the shock on her parents' faces.

She let out a groan and cry combination that held a little too much volume as bliss rippled through her with one too many waves. Anal orgasms were indeed the best, Darleen thought with a smile.

And as her rear passage clenched Andy's invading cock, he felt the approach of his own orgasm. He slammed into her rear channel a few more times. He didn't want to depart the wondrous destination so soon. However, with his eyes closed, he soon said, "Get ready, Mom...Here it comes."

Andy pulled free from her ass, causing a final gasp from Darleen and leaving behind one crater of a hole. He pulled on her bound left arm, helping Darleen to her feet. Dizzy, she lowered to her knees. Andy stood before her and stroked his erection, which was followed by a groan and five or six thick white lines that surged out and nourished her face.

The young mother looked up and showed off her teeth in a smile.

As always, with a face full of cum, she looked beautiful.

*

And that's about it, folks. You've just read the story of how my mother and I ended up in our relationship. It took place not that long ago, during the year of twenty-eighteen. A lot has happened since then. I managed to graduate from high school, top of my class, and was accepted into Harvard University.

I decided not to attend, however. The distance between the school's location and the love of my life was too grand. Call me foolish, but I'm happy with my decision and chose to follow in the footsteps of my parents by enrolling into UCLA.

Where, Mom—although, I call her "Darleen" now—actually plans to return next year, to earn her long awaited degree. She's always regretted not doing so earlier. It should be fun. We plan on keeping our related status a secret.

In the end, my parents opted for divorce, which was finalized a couple months ago. Darleen was given the house in the settlement, for a little less of the monetary earnings, which we moved back into after a few months of staying with my grandparents. They never caught on to our escapades, by the way, despite us giving them ample opportunity. My father said he wanted to live in a smaller place, anyway.

He and Darleen don't talk, anymore, but I check in on him every now and then. He's still my dad, at the end of the day. When last I checked, he's still in his relationship with Lacey. Though, I can only see that ending in disaster. Ah, well, to each his or her own.

Speaking of which, there's been no new developments on the baby front. I keep reminding Darleen her time is ticking. She's not a big fan of the joke, though—always met with a straight face and shake of the head. But we'll see what the future has in store. And if all else fails, we'll always have the option to adopt.

Darleen and I had a lot of fun piecing together the different parts of this story. It was strange but interesting at the same time to examine and explain ourselves in such frank detail. We tried to remain as objective as possible—with all parties involved.

Only now do I understand the full picture of everything that took place during those few months. It was easier to reveal all, however, with each other's love, help and understanding, which I believe helped us grow stronger as a couple. And we managed to enlist the services of a Literotica author to help us trim the fat of our tale and get it written in style. Thanks, buddy.

We're not exactly sure who we're writing this story for. Well, us, of course. Darleen and I thought it would be a fun little project to do together after reading a few mom and son stories we discovered online. But we're not sure where this one will end up: maybe on Literotica, itself, or on somebody's blog. Maybe it'll end up in a random website's forum, or some other erotic stories website.

Perhaps it'll just remain on my hard drive or the flash drive I plan to copy it to when I'm done with these last remaining words—for Darleen or I to find and enjoy if ever the other were to perish. Maybe, that flash drive will be discovered and encrypted from the rubbles of this planet's demise—in the small safe I plan to keep it in—by some highly intelligent and unknown species.

Who knows, really? But if ever you find yourself reading this, there's one thing you should know and that's for certain:

My love for Darleen and hers for I, will last until the end of time.

For now, though, we must leave you. It's about that time for another beauty treatment.

* * * *

Thank you Josie_03 and onlyfiction for all the time and effort spent in helping me polish off this story.

Give some of their work a read if you find the time.

Please remember: do not try using the "beauty regimen" in this story at home. There are no hard facts that cum facials are good for your skin. It's only a myth. But if giving/receiving facials is just your thing, well, then, knock yourself out—just don't overdo it :-)

Thank you for reading the story. Really hope you enjoyed it. Though I get why you might not want to comment, voting only takes seconds. So please, please do. Although, it would be nice to know how I could've changed your 4, 3, or lower score into a 5. Us authors can only get better if you tell us what you didn't like. Remember, sending a private email's also an option. But at the very least, please vote. Until next time.

MD

1...5678910