Giving my Boyfriend a Foot-Job

Story Info
A story about me and my ex-boyfriend told from my POV.
1k words
4.15
22.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing a story like this so please bear with me. Feedback would be nice too :)

*****

So a little background info to start off with. When this happened it was my 3rd proper relationship, and it just so happened to be the first time I had a boyfriend who was into feet as much as I am (he wasn't a huge lover of socks but he didn't hate them). We were also living together, it was a first for both of us so we were pretty exited (even though we only had a crappy studio flat). Anyway on with the actual story:

So it was a Sunday evening and I had just got home from work, (I used to work weekends since we were short on money) I work as a sales assistant in a clothing shop so I had been on my feet all day. By the time I got in my boyfriend was already home and had made himself comfortable watching TV. It had been a surprisingly busy day especially for a Sunday so rather than changing into some comfy clothes and grabbing something to eat like I normally do, I just walked Over to the bed and planted myself face down next to my boyfriend and immediately started bitching about my day, I didn't even bother taking off my coat or my shoes or anything like that. I spent a few minutes complaining about my boss, crappy customers, stuff like that until I eventually said something along the lines of "I've been rushing about ALL day and my feet are fuckin killing me". I knew what would be going through his head before I even said it, but I couldn't help myself, I just knew he'd offer me a foot rub and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want one. Next thing we know I'm laid out on the bed with my feet on my boyfriends lap, he's sat up eagerly pulling my trainers of (but trying to act like he's not exited LOL).

If I remember right I had on some plain black socks that came about half way up my shin, but what I'm sure of is they had got really sweaty, it wasn't a hot day or anything but I had been up and about constantly since we were so busy and the shop itsself had been blasting the heating all day but on top Of all that my trainers where really old and knackered so that made things worse (or better I guess, depending on who you ask).Now I'm not gunna lie, He was pretty bad a giving foot rubs. Not awful. But still pretty bad. Not that it really mattered because I'm pretty sure we both knew how this was going to end up, doesn't mean I wasn't going to make him work for it though. To his credit he really did try to do his best which wasn't always the case and even though the Foot rub its self wasn't too great, his genuine care and concern went a long way to getting me in the mood.

I spent the next few minutes relaxing, enjoying my boyfriend's hands on my feet as best as I could, making little cooing noises whenever he did something right or just to keep him in the mood. After a while I could see a very clear Bulge in his boxers and I remember saying something like "looks like your enjoying this more than I am" I don't remember the rest of the conversation but we had a little dirty talk back and forth until I eventually pulled my feet away from His hands and placed them on his crotch. I didn't waist much time because dirty talk really turns me and me and my boyfriend had been together long enough for him to know what gets me going, So I spent a few seconds rubbing him through His boxers before I hooked my toes into the waist band and pulled them down. He was so hard his cock sprung up straight away and that turned me on even more. Again I wasted no time and clamped my feet around his hard-on, let me just say I loved the feeling of his cock between my feet, I don't really know how to describe it to a load of guys but squeezing his dick in sweaty socks was such a huge turn on and hearing him moan in and gasp as I did it was just the cherry on the top.

Next I started stroking his cock up and down, I wanted to tease him so I was doing it really slowly. It was so hot he was groaning so much and I loved the feeling of his cock between my feet, I was squeezing him so much the some of the sweat was dripping off my socks and between my toes which felt so great. Of course I wasn't teasing him the whole way, I started to speed things up by rubbing him faster, which just made him moan more and the more noise he made the more turned on I got. Soon enough I was rubbing his cock furiously, I was moving my feet so fast I had to grab hold of my ankles for some extra leg support (of course during all this there was a whole lot more dirty talk). Soon enough he was ready to cum and I knew he loved to cum on my feet (usually I would never let him because I hate getting cum on me, but since I was wearing socks it was kind of OK) so I placed one of my feet against his waist and used My other foot to press down on his dick and continued to stroke him like that. I kept stroking him and telling him how much I wanted him to cum and soon enough he was exploding all over my sweaty black socks.