Giving Naughty Thanks

Story Info
Another fun cam session is described in full.
1.3k words
4.27
16.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the 25th of this month, my Dom and i were able to enjoy and share in that most favored of all activities that help to bridge the long distances- webcamming! What follows is a detailed description of how it all went along. . .

As it had been so terribly disappointing when You had to cancel the last time, i was doubly excited about having this cam session happen right as scheduled. . .

i got everything in order, and i set out all the toys and items that You had required. i got dressed. And since You wanted to have a role-play in which i was a maid interviewing for a position, i got that most lucky chance of wearing Your favorite outfit- the French maid ensemble.

It is such a darling costume, and it looks so amazingly cute and sexy on me, and i am always so glad to wear it for You. Plus, You had instructed me to wear O/our collar, which made it all the more special for me. . .

W/we connected, and i was immediately met with an erotic rush. For yes, i am constantly in a continuously set state of horniness because of You. But then, there You were in front of me, and You were wearing THAT shirt--- the blue and white one with the diagonal stripes that i personally, find to be one of the most sexy shirts i have ever laid eyes on. To top it all off further, it was on You, the sexiest Man i have ever laid eyes on.

Right away, my cunt erupted with a squishy flood all it's own, which only intensified my sense of slutty arousal. i was already "fighting" the sensations of the butt-plug that You ordered me to have inserted before the cam session was to even begin.

Getting right to the point, You began asking me to give You a list of attributes that would make me a worthy candidate for the job posting to which i was applying. i answered as a "typical" maid would, saying that i could cook, clean, iron, organize, manage, care, etc. . . That's not exactly what You were searching for. . .

You then brought the interview back to the sort of direction You were hoping for, and decided to "test" me to see if could comply with Your unique and particular standards of service.

i had to put myself on display for You by pulling down the front of my maid's uniform to show You my breasts. You reminded me that they were tits, and told me to put a clothes peg on each one of my nipples.

The ooohs & aaahs gave away my enjoyment, and You decided to take things a little bit further. . .

You requested that i stand and slip off my panties. . . That was not a very trying sort of task, but then You told me that i had to sniff them. . .

Deep down, i knew that You knew that i would love doing this for You, but as i was "playing" i had that look of surprise on my face. A slight threat given by You was all it took, and i sniffed them. They smelled so delectably yummy. . .

You asked me an assortment of questions about how much i like men and if i'd be willing to put a cock in my mouth. . . i told You that i would enjoy doing that, and You asked that i prove not only my willingness to try, but also my great cock-sucking abilities.

i took a thick and long dildo of mine and licked and kissed and sucked it as i would a real cock. . . You admonished me for being a bit pansy-assed with You, and demanded that i take it deeper and longer and harder, and really fuck my mouth with it.

i did. You were extremely pleased, and Your pleasure fed that submissive side of me more completely. . .

Moving along, You wanted to know if i only liked to suck on a cock with my mouth, or if i'd really like to have a cock in my pussy.

i was the one who used the pussy term not You, and again i was somewhat and harshly scolded. You uttered more forcibly that if i was trying to prove that i was as naughty as i could be, then i would talk the part more thoroughly. From that point on, my pussy was my pussy no more- it became my cunt.

So yes, i went on to let You know just how much i would appreciate being fucked by a big dick in my cunt. . .

i laid back with my legs splayed wide, and pushed that dildo deep into the recesses of my pulsing cunt. . .

my girl juices sloshed and swayed inside, and as You forced me to masturbate a while longer, You suggested that i get those white panties of mine and stuff them into my cunt so as to soak all of the wetness up.

Ohhh, that was wonderfully naughty! And i was so eager to obey and submit to more of Your deviant wishes and pleasures. . .

While my cunt was stuffed and fluffed, You had me fuck my ass with the dildo that only seconds before had been pleasuring my cunt. It was already "lubed" & went in with only a minor hint of hesitation.

i really do love putting things of all types into my ass, and doing this for You was such a great way for me to have that realization confirmed over and over again. i am a true ass-fucking whore, and i was so glad that i was doing what You like most to watch me do.

You were raging horny as well, and had already begun jerking off. . . i love hearing and really zoning in on those sounds of the slap-slap of Your sexy hands on that big, long, and extremely hard cock of Yours.

Like the whorish bitch that i am, i gave in to all of Your dirty whims. i begged just as You wanted me to. . . i begged and pleaded for You to fuck my ass with Your cock.

You rewarded me with the best gift of all- i got to see You cum! i got to watch You spew Your jiz in violent bursts, and because of that, i was nearly at my limit. i would need to cum soon, too.

As You were truly so pleased with how well i had handled my part, You decided to grant me the privilege of a cum. . .

However, it wasn't going to happen till i was granted Your full permission to do so, but it was incredibly enticing to know that i was going to get to have an orgasm very soon. . .

You ordered me to pull the soaked panties out of my cunt hole and shove them into my mouth as a fun way to dilute a few of my groans and screams.

With my mouth full, i was to continue fucking my ass with the dildo and rub my cunt at the same time. . .

Everything- the time apart, the stress of the week, the anticipation of the Thanksgiving holiday, the sexual tension, the innate desire to be like this only for You overtook me, and my erotic climax came crashing down upon me.

You told me i was Your sex slave, and You told me to cum- to cum right now!!!

i came. i came hard, and it was incredible.

And as i always knew anyways, i most certainly knew then, and know even moreso now-

That because of You and O/our precious and most intimate time together, i would definitely have so many great things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. . .

i do. i did. i always will. . .

And yay! At the end of the "interview" You let me know that i had indeed gotten the "job" and that helped, too.