Giving Nikki Away Pt. 02

Story Info
Cuckolded via Skype.
2.9k words
4.02
188.9k
342

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samson801
samson801
312 Followers

Part 2: The First Time Watching My Sweet Wife

For several weeks after Nikki's confession, I experienced a vast range of emotions: Fear, anxiety, nausea. But mostly I experienced jealousy and arousal. Nikki and I talked on occasion, mostly by email. I often fantasized about what they were doing, but Nikki didn't go into detail about her excursions with Matt. So the anxiety eventually subsided a bit.

Finally, I got great news that I would be going home in August. I had been begging Nikki to let me watch her and Matt, but she kept putting me off. Three weeks before I was to return home, Nikki emailed me and told me Matt is, "absolutely into making you watch us." She said he had been reluctant because, despite her assurances, he wasn't convinced I'd be able to handle it. I suspected that Nikki wanted to continue seeing him even after I returned, and so she wanted to let me watch while I was gone as kind of a test run. Somehow she convinced Matt. I imagined her begging him to let me watch.

We set a date to Skype. Nikki also thought it would be hot if I bought some sexy lingerie for her to wear. I wasted no time going to Victoria Secret online and ordering the sexiest lingerie I could find, spare no expense, rush delivery.

I was literally sick with anticipation for three days prior to our "date." Honestly, I hated the anxiety. Nikki had made me promise not to jerk off three days prior to our date, so when the time came, and the camera clicked on, I think I was seriously a bit delirious. My beautiful Nikki sat there smiling, wearing a sexy, short little dress and heels, which she took off as she sat on the bed.

"I love your dress," I said.

"Matt likes it too. I wore it for him tonight on our date." I felt a pang of jealousy, and Nikki knew it.

After some chit-chat, she said, "Are you sure you're ok with this?"

"I'm 100% sure." I said. "Are you?"

"Oh, I am. I want to make sure you are."

"I am."

"So I was thinking about what you said, and talked to Matt about it and ... I just want to make sure we're on the same page with the boyfriend/girlfriend thing."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I want you to know that I love you and I would never leave you ... I just want you to remember that when you are watching us."

"Sure," I said.

Nikki continued. "Matt understands that you're still my husband, and when I'm with you, you come first... . But you did agree I could be Matt's girlfriend, so when I'm with him I have to put him first. So I'm not going to ask you permission for every little thing. I have to make my own decisions about what is ok and what is not ok. You know what I mean?"

"Ok," I said.

"When I'm with you I'm yours, completely... . But when I'm with Matt, it's only fair that the same rule applies. I'm his, completely... . Not yours."

"Ok," I said.

"No, I want you to say you agree," Nikki demanded. I felt like Nikki was setting me up for something, and I loved it.

"I agree," I said definitively.

"Good. Then we're on the same page... ."

"I feel like you're preparing me for something unexpected."

"It's just that tonight you're going to see me with him for the first time, and ... well ... it's a lot different than when you and I are together," Nikki said sympathetically.

"So you're saying I'm going to be jealous."

"Ahhhh, trust me ... you're going to be jealous. Matt said he'll make sure you're jealous," she smiled.

"I want to be jealous," I said. "It turns me on, remember?"

"Do you want to see what I'm going to wear for my boyfriend tonight?" Nikki asked. She pushed the camera back slightly with her foot. (I will not get into the various reasons that subtle move with her foot turned me on so much, but I found it invigorating and humiliating, as if I were there and she was pushing me back with her foot.)

"Definitely." I said.

Nikki slowly unzipped her dress. She was completely naked underneath. I noticed she shaved her pussy. "Matt likes me smooth," she said. She put on a little ankle bracelet, which she knew I loved. Then she picked up a thin silver necklace, took her wedding ring off, slipped it on the necklace and put it around her neck. She rubbed some lotion on her legs, arms, and breasts. She took her time, making sure I could see she was making herself perfect for her boyfriend. She picked up the tiny pair of tiny white, lace thong panties I sent her and slid them on. Then she put on the matching bra, and finally the little white, sheer teddy.

"Do you like?" Nikki smiled, as she spun around. "Thank you for the lingerie. Maybe sometime I'll let you enjoy me in it, but Matt will get to enjoy me in it first."

My face must have turned beat red.

Nikki smiled almost sympathetically. "Awwe! You're embarrassed. That's so cute." Then she added more seriously, "We're going to see if Matt can get it up for me." Another jab at my inability on several occasions to get it up.

My heart was racing.

She continued. "And if he can, then you're going to see him have me naturally tonight."

"You mean ... "

"No condom." She said.

"So is that what you're taking from me?" I asked.

"Besides your dignity?" Nikki giggled. "No. I already have," she giggled.

I stammered. "What's the game?"

"Tonight I'm going to try and make both of you cum. Whoever cums first loses."

"What do you mean 'loses'? Loses what?"

"Control." Nikki said. "Right now, when you get back you really call the shots. You're my husband, so if you asked me to stop dating Matt, as hard as it would be, I would. Tonight you're going to decide how far you want to take this."

"Ok," I said, unsure of where this was going.

"So the winner tonight gets to call the shots from now on. If you win, and you can hold off cumming until Matt finishes, then you get to say when and how often I get to see Matt, if at all... . On the other hand, if you lose because you can't control yourself, I get to see Matt as often as I want for as long as I want. And Matt gets to say when and how often you get to fuck me."

I listened, unsure about the deal.

"You really have a big advantage," Nikki said. "He'll be fucking me. You'll just be masturbating. So you have a lot more control. It's really more of a matter of what you want deep down, isn't it?"

"I guess." I said.

"Good, then it's a deal?" Nikki said.

"Ok. Deal." I said reluctantly.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Nikki put on a short little robe to cover up her "surprise."

Nikki blew me a kiss. "I hope you're ready."

My heart was racing.

Nikki led Matt by the hand and he sat on the bed. The camera was at the foot of the bed, so my viewpoint was of her pretty little feet, so I was looking up at the two of them sitting there, smiling at the camera, holding hands. The vantage point was somehow humiliating - me at her feet at the foot of the bed. Nikki was still in her robe. She moved the camera back with her foot, and I was again turned on by the subtle move.

"What's up, dude?" Matt smiled. "You're sure you are cool with this bro?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Bro, I just have to be honest. I can't believe you got a wife this hot and are letting her do this. But I'm not complaining." He was confident and sure of himself.

"I've really been enjoying her. Thanks for sharing, man."

Nikki slapped his shoulder playfully.

"Did you tell him?" Matt asked.

"What," Nikki asked.

"What you told me." Matt looked at the camera. "Do you know what your wife told me? She told me her and I are more compatible sexually than you two are."

Nikki slapped his shoulder playfully. "Stop!" She said.

"Did you not say that?" Matt asked. "On multiple occasions?"

"Stop it," Nikki teased. "I already told him." She said. I wasn't so sure she told me in those words.

Matt turned and kissed Nikki on the lips and said, "I missed you, baby."

"I missed you too," Nikki said. Then she turned toward the camera.

"Did that make you jealous? Watching me kiss him?" she asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Good. I want you to be jealous. This is your last chance to back out. You ok?" She asked sweetly.

"I am," I said. "I just want to make sure ... " Just then in mid-sentence Nikki put her foot up on the side of the camera again, as if to say, "I really don't care about your input right now." In the same move, she put her arms around Matt's neck, and started making out with him like she hadn't seen him in a month. I can't tell you how humiliating it was that she interrupted me mid sentence and turned her attention entirely to Matt. They kissed deeply, passionately. It was a very sensual kiss shared between lovers - not two people who

were just fucking. "I really missed you," she said to Matt.

After a long, kiss, they both looked at the camera and smiled. "Still ok?" she teased.

Nikki stood up and said to Matt, "I have a little surprise for you." She slowly took off her robe.

"Daaaamn!" Matt said when he saw her in her lingerie.

"I thought I'd give you something extra special." Nikki faced the camera. I could see her whole sexy body. Matt got up and stood behind Nikki, also facing the camera. He started rubbing her tits through the little nighty. She leaned back and they made out again. He reached into her panties and rubbed her pussy.

"She's already wet," he said.

Matt sat in a chair next to the bed, and Nikki straddled him and put her arms around his neck. They were sitting sideways to the camera, making out.

Nikki told Matt, "Mark bought this lingerie for me . . . well, for you." She looked directly into the camera and said, "Tell him what happened, Mark on our wedding night, Mark."

Nikki smiled as Matt ran his hands over her body.

They both looked at me, waiting, smiling at my humiliation.

I was speechless with embarrassment.

"Mark, tell him. It's ok." Nikki said.

"I had too much to drink," I stammered.

"And ..." Nikki said. "Tell him."

"I couldn't get it up."

Nikki looked at Matt. He looked stunned.

"What, dude? Are you serious?"

Nikki said, "It's true. He couldn't get it up for me. Mark and I made a little agreement, didn't we sweetie?"

"Yes," I said.

She turned to Matt, "Mark is going to play with himself while we play with each other. Tonight you're going to earn the right to call the shots even when Mark gets back. If we can make Mark cum, you get to say when he can and can't have me. Can you handle that?"

"Holy shit, no problem." Matt laughed.

They stood up and sat on the bed in the same position - me at their feet. They kissed some more. Nikki rubbed his cock through his boxers. "Are you ready to see why I haven't missed you as much as you've missed me?" She asked me.

"First stand up and show him yours," Nikki said.

I was horrified.

"Honey, you promised. Stand up and show him. No secrets, remember?"

"Now, let me show you something that's really going to upset you," Nikki said gently stroking him while looking at me, smiling. She slowly pulled out his cock. It was about two inches longer than mine and thicker too. Matt reached over with his right hand and started rubbing Nikki's pussy. She lay her head on his shoulder, still looking at me. "Isn't it nice, baby?" She asked me. "Quite a difference, isn't it?"

She looked up at Matt and said, "You're a lot bigger than my husband... . A lot."

Matt looked at me. "Dude, you can't satisfy her with that, especially after she's had this!"

Nikki just smiled in amusement.

"Awe, don't be mean," she said playfully to Matt.

"Well tell me, babe. Would you rather have that or this?" Matt said.

"Stop," Nikki said playfully. "You know the answer."

Nikki turned sideways and started kissing Matt's stomach. Every so often she'd look at the camera and smile. She gave him a long, sensual blowjob. I almost came three times already.

Matt told Nikki to lay back. He set the camera on the bed so I was looking down at nikki. She turned her head and looked at the camera. Matt positioned himself between her legs.

"Hey man, I'm going to fuck your wife while you jerk off. I swear if you cum, I'm only going to let you fuck her after she's been with me."

He looked at Nikki. "Is that cool with you baby? If he cums, he can only fuck your hubby right after you've been with me?"

Nikki giggled. "Whatever you want sweetie."

"Can we make him cum, baby?" Matt asked my wife.

"We'll find out in a minute," she said.

Matt looked at me as he slowly slid his cock into Nikki's pussy. "Man, she is still tight. By the time you get to fuck her, she won't even be able to feel you. She'll need me. Isn't that right."

Nikki just smiled.

Several times when I tried to say something, they cut me off in mid sentence by embracing in a sensual, deep kiss and ignored me. That was incredibly humiliating.

She rode him. He made her face the camera while he fucked her from behind while she looked into my eyes. He fucked her missionary while she held the camera. They did a lot of POV shots, which was extraordinary. As they made love, Matt and Nikki said many things that made me jealous. Nikki said things like,

"You're so much better than Mark. He's never made me cum."

"You're so much bigger."

"He's nothing compared to you."

"He's never made me feel this way. Not even on our wedding night."

The best/worst is when she looked into the camera, directly at me and said, "Are you watching? I want you to see what he's taking from you."

Matt would say things like,

"You're so tight,"

"Does he ever do this to you?"

"You'll never be able to feel your wife the same way again,"

And the best/worst was when he said, "Just think. From now on whenever you fuck her, she'll be thinking about me. Wishing she was with me. It's unavoidable. It's done. Nothing you can do."

Nikki started encouraging me to cum. No, she was begging me to cum. She wanted me to cum because she wanted Matt more.

When I pointed that out, she whimpered, "Sorry sweetie, we're just more compatible sexually. Can you blame me?"

"Are you sure you want me to cum?" I asked.

"Yes. Definitely. I want you to cum." She said with certainty. "Do it for me," she begged. "Look what he's doing to me. I'm sorry sweetie, but you just can't do this for me."

She bit her lip and said innocently, "You want me to be happy don't you? Then please cum for me. I'll make it up to you." She begged.

"How?"

"When you get back I'll let you sit here and hold my hand while my boyfriend fucks me. Please cum for me."

"Then tell me exactly how you feel," I said.

"I love you so much and want to be married to you. But honestly I want this. I want him. I want to be his girl for now. I want to give myself to him completely. I couldn't have sex with you the same way anyway. He satisfies me in a way you can't. Please cum for me sweetie. Show me you love me and want me to be happy."

The constant kissing made me so jealous because I could tell they were not just fucking, they were making love.

When Nikki said, "Cum for me while you watch Matt take me away from you," and they embraced in a long, deep kiss, I came.

Then the shame and humiliation set in. Deeply.

When I came, they smiled excitedly. Nikki wrapped her arms around Matt and said, "I told you." And they kissed again.

Nikki started begging Matt to cum. "I want you to cum inside me," She kept saying. "I'm yours. Claim me." Of course that hurt.

Suddenly Matt tensed, and for what seemed like ten minutes, came inside my wife. "I can feel him spurting inside me," Nikki said in complete ecstasy.

When they finished, Matt slowly pulled out and looked at the camera then at Nikki. "This is only the beginning, isn't it baby."

Nikki smiled. "Yes, it is. Definitely."

"Don't worry, I'll let you fuck her once in a while. After I finish. But mostly you can help her get ready for her dates with me. Pick out a sexy outfit, stuff like that."

Nikki said to me, "Thank you sweetie. I'll make this up to you. But we're not going to let you watch round two. We need some alone time." She giggled and Matt hung up.

samson801
samson801
312 Followers