Giving Up Control Pt. 01

Story Info
Beautiful CEO submits to only one man.
2.1k words
4.45
6.3k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2024
Created 06/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For fuck sake Samantha, if I have to come down there to show you how to do your FUCKING job again, you're going to FUCKING lose it!! Is that understood?!" Her voice, despite coming from the red, kissable lips of a beautiful woman, salivated with venom as she slammed the phone of her desk phone. "Honestly, how fucking hard is it to make a business pitch within a weeks time for a new fucking project?"

Jessica O'Hara had always been the one to get what she always wanted, which has honestly lead to her owning and running as large of a company as she has now. Standing at roughly 5'6", her heels keep her at roughly 5'10", giving her the ability to look down on most, and eye level with others. Her bright red hair, which usually reaches to her mid back, sits at the top of her head in a messy bun, easily showing off her beauty. Between her emerald green eyes, her sun kissed skin and her freckled cheeks, she seemed as much of a model as the ones her company shoots pictures of.

But then she opens her mouth, and the profane, indignant way she demands and orders others seem to dull her looks down. The door opens a few moments after the call as a man walks in with paperwork and a large coffee. Despite the chaos, this seemed to be almost nothing new or shocking to him.

"Ms. O'Hara, I've got your drink and the stats on the new... product." Slowing down, his eyes look her over for a moment before pursing his lips. His eyes spot the unopened bag on her desk and his anger slowly starts to flare. "You never ate your lunch, did you?"

"What makes you think I have the time to eat when I'm this busy?" She asks, waving the question off as her hands fly across the keyboard to a new email. "Besides, I'm not hungry and I can eat later-"

"Kitten." His tone was firm and clipped. The sounds of the keyboard stopped just as abruptly. Her eyes never left the screen, but she immediately knew she was in trouble. He never used her submissive name in the office unless he needed to.

Her eyes slowly moved from her computer to his face, her hands moving to her lap and the only sound in the room being her chair as she turned slightly to look at him directly. "Yes Sir?" She asked hesitantly, her voice small and worried in comparison to what it was.

He was at the other side of her desk at this point, looking directly down at her. His full height of 6'0" towered over her as his gaze gave her the chills. "What rule did you break just now?"

She opened her mouth for an immediate excuse, breathing deeply about how busy she was, but it died just as quickly as it formed on her tongue. Looking back down, she says quietly, "I have to take care of myself above all, even if I'm busy." The look in his eyes and the raised eyebrow signals that she messed up something before quickly adding, "S-sir."

"Stand up and assume the position." The order was given easily and despite knowing what was about to happen, she stood up. Her dress flowed down to her knees, but was easy enough to flip up as she bared her dark green boy short lingerie underneath.

Despite her tanned skin, her smooth ass had always been pale in comparison. But as his hand cupped her cheek firmly, bringing it back and swatting her firmly, she began to turn a deep shade of red.

Her hands lay on the desk as she kept her face against the cool wood, her ass high in the air as she waited for the next swat. She loved the way he took care of her, whether she meant for it or not. He only punished her when she didn't do something she needed to and taking care of herself was always high up there. He always seemed to take it as a personal insult when she pushed it off.

Releasing the bun on her head, he showered the cascade of red hair, just before taking it in his hand and holding her in place with a firm grip. It's at that point the true punishment began. The sting of her cheeks continued for 10 hard, slightly welted spanks on each cheeks, making her squeel and cry out each time.

But as he released her, she lay in the same position, knowing that he wasn't going to let her go so easily. "What are my rules Kitten?" He asks, walking to her chair and looking under the desk. A large safe sat there, buried in the carpet and holding the only things she truly cared about.

"To do as told Sir," she says, almost squeaking in anticipation as she saw what he was going for. "To never reveal what we are to each other to anyone else, at least for now."

Her eyes dilated slightly as he placed several items on the desk in front of her. The large wooden paddle. The fuzzy leather handcuffs. The large ball gag. "And to take care of myself, whether I'm told to or n-"

Her voice caught in her throat at the last word as the large Hitachi wand was placed on the desk. Her hands twisted her hair absentmindedly, as she always did when her mind was running a million miles a second. Her legs seemed to want to give in as she bit her bottom lip and eyed him mischievously.

"Strip." He says calmly, sitting back in her chair and leaning back. She almost threw herself off the table in suspense as she immediately began jump out of her heels and to undo her shirt, flinging it off haphazardly to the corner of the room. Underneath, she wore a matching forest green bra in which he stopped her before she could to it off. "Stop. Let me just," he says, his eyes looking her body over as her smile grew wider.

She knew that her pale skin, red hair and green eyes always looked amazing in the dark green color, and she did a slow twirl for him as he savored the moment. "Continue," he says, leaning back and smiling. But with the sudden stop, the rush to be unclothed came to a slow crawl. She loved the hungry look in his eyes and she began to milk it for all it was worth.

Her hands caressed her breasts, which were a decently large C cup. Kneading them in her hands slowly, she removed her bra and tossed it aside to show off the golden rings he gave her for Christmas underneath. Turning around, she bent over and easily began to shimmy her way out of her panties and give him a few view of her pussy from behind.

Her ass was a bright shade of red from the spanks, but had dulled down after a few minutes and were only a slight pink in comparison to before. Standing up straight, she placed her under garments on the desk and placed her hands behind her back. "What now Sir?" She asks, a fake innocent voice as she looked at him.

He took a moment longer to watch her, his eyes moving up her body before finding her eyes, sending chills up her spine all over again. Standing up, he takes the hand cuffs and places them on her wrists, securing them behind her back. The fuzzy feeling soft on her skin, she twisted them slightly to feel the texture as she waited.

Taking the ball gag, it was never really her favorite. She knew he loved the noises she made when he played with her, but it was more for practical use. Last thing they needed was someone to hear her screaming from the office. With her heels, she was tall enough to not be too intimidated, but without them, she had to crane her neck back to look him in the eyes.

Leaning down, he gripped her throat firmly and took her lips. Not kiss, but TOOK her kiss. The dominance she desired, mixed with the intimate attention she so aptly craved kept her body weak, leaning into his hand as he had her gasping for air afterwards.

Placing the gag to her mouth, she felt her mouth instantly begin to water as she knew what was next. Leaning her over the desk, she waited for the next item. It would either be the wooden paddle, or...

"Mmmph," She almost screamed as the buzzing of the Hitachi was placed to her clit. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her toes curled. Her hips began to buck slightly into the toy as she knew he wouldn't let her enjoy it long. The vibrations were set to low, but with the foreplay, she couldn't help but let the desk take her full weight.

Before she could climax though, he removed the toy. Her entire body relaxed from the sudden relief, but she knew what it was about to be replaced with. The cold, wooden paddle was placed on her still stinging cheek, and even though she braced herself, she still screamed into the gag from the swing.

Five spanks each were given to each side, and her tears ran down her face, now marking them with her makeup. The desk under her was covered in her saliva now as well, the gag not allowing her to swallow and the angle not allowing her to catch any of it. But as the Hitachi was placed against her sex once more, cleaning up was the furthest thing from her mind.

Her entire body was know bucking into the toy with wild abandon. Her need for her orgasm was the only thing she cared for and she was absolutely determined to get it. But as she was edged to the very point of no return, it was ripped from her again, causing her tense, severely sensitive form to drop to the desk in desperation.

Walking up to her face, he gripped her hair, lifting her to look up at him as he smiled widely at her teary, pleading eyes. Removing her gag from her mouth, she barely noticed as her spit covered her chin, or the fact that she was trembling completely.

"P-ple-ease S-sir. Please let m-m-me cum." She could barely form the words properly as she begged him slowly, her arms straining the handcuffs as she cried further to him. "Please, I-I'll d-do better. I'll b-be a g-good girl. Please."

He nodded gently, knowing that his message finally sank in with her before resting her face back onto the desk and walking behind her. The buzz that returned to her pussy was the most intense yet as she knew he was finally going to allow her release. She rolled her eyes into the back of her head as she felt the pressure build, grinding her hips against the toy and moaning as she ran towards her finish line.

Reaching forward, she felt his hand grip her mouth as he knew what was about to happen, which just made her excitement build faster as the air was cut off and her eyes glazed over from oxygen loss. It was at this point she felt the explosion within her. The sudden jolt that spread through every inch of her body.

The orgasm lasts a full minute as she laid on the desk, spasming, twisting and squeaking. The desk felt like scratching against her sensitive nipples, the piercings catching slightly on the wood grain. Her skin was on fire as the severe orgasm blows through her and her mind completely blanked out.

After the major shaking slows, he gently picks her up, princess carrying her to the chair and holding her closely. His large hand stroked her body as the final waves went through her and her mind slowly started to reboot.

She laid into him for a few minutes, enjoying the intimacy in his dominance. "Thank you Sir," she whispers, nuzzling into his chest. His smell mixed with the clean soap smell of his clothes and his shower. She knew that her favorite smell was found no where else but here. "I needed that."

He smiles, kissing her forehead in a gentle, firm way, reaching behind her and releasing her bonds. "Now, eat your food and get back to work Kitten. We'll continue later on tonight. Understood?"

She nodded as she pulled her clothes back on, wincing as she sat back down in her chair. Pulling the bag of food back in front of her, she chirped a quick, "Yes sir!" Before opening and digging into it with a new appetite.