Giving Yourself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad to hear it, Darryl. I think she likes the way you fuck. Get it all, Patricia. Don't spill any. Yeah. You're one fine fuck. Lick me gently. Oh, god, that was amazing."

Lisa again moved close to Patricia's face. She and Patricia began taking turns with Kevin's cock. After a few minutes, the licks became less frequent as the two women kissed each other. Lisa pulled Patricia down, and was squeezing and twisting my wife's small breasts. Her hand slipped onto Patricia's clit, causing her body to tense in anticipation. Lisa made tiny, circular motions with her fingers, and Patricia began her mewing. The kissing had stopped. Patricia was on her back, head thrown back, lips parted, breathing heavily. Lisa was staring at her intently, relentlessly caressing that sweet spot.

"You like that, don't you, baby. I know what you like. Just let it come, baby. Let yourself go. Yeah, Lisa makes you feel good, don't I, baby. Just let it come."

As if on cue, Patricia arched her back, pressing her pussy against Lisa's fingers. "Ooooooooo. Mmmmmmmm. Oh, yes." She grabbed Lisa's hand, in a vain attempt to gain some control, but she was too weak. "Noooooooooooo. Oh, god, yessssssss." Lisa was now slipping three fingers, no, four, then her fist into Patricia's pussy.

"Let it come, lover. I'll be very gentle. Teenie, little, like this." Whatever Lisa did, Patricia's body was twitching and jerking. Other than Lisa's voice, only Patricia's mewing was audible. The men were watching in rapt attention.

"She really likes this. All that cum, she was so slippery. Guys are always too rough when they fist a girl. See - I move my fingers just a little and she loves it." Lisa was giving her audience a lesson while Patricia was practically spasming with pleasure. "More, baby? You want more? You feel so tight and slippery and sexy, baby. You like this, don't you? Should I stop now?"

"No. Please. More." Patricia's body was practically limp, but she wanted more.

I made up my mind and stepped closer.

"Keep going, Lisa. The little slut wants more."

The men all snapped their heads in my direction. Todd kind of edged away, while Darryl moved to position himself between Patricia and me. Both men were preparing for trouble, each in his own way. Mike and Kyle Hohner, the fourth man, tensed. Lisa, on the other hand, seemed totally at ease with the situation. She must have returned to her ministrations, because Patricia resumed twitching and mewing.

"I'm glad you finally showed up, Bill." she purred. "You really should fuck her too. You know, kind of reclaim what's yours."

Kevin was watching me carefully. The other four men relaxed visibly. So she had done five guys, at least some more than once.

"The way that toga's sticking out, I think you like that idea, don't you, Bill? Lisa, honey, do you want your husband to fuck you now? Huh, sweetie?" Lisa's voice was like honey, but she kept stroking Patricia.

"Oh...o...o...so nice...yes...fuck me...please...more...fuck me...noooow...oh, oh, oh" Patricia was twitching, arching her back, presenting herself. Her legs were spread at her knees, and her poor pussy was swollen, slimy and shiny with fluids. Her thighs and abs were likewise glistening from a mixture of sweat and semen. I really don't know whether or not she understood it was me. I think she just wanted more cock. I had never seen her look so beautiful.

"Hell, yes, I want to fuck my wife." I stepped up to the ottoman and hiked up my toga. As Lisa had pointed out, my cock was already hard. Patricia grabbed it and practically impaled herself on it, obviously eager to have it inside her. I don't think she'd ever been wetter and slipperier. I'm sure she'd never been so aggressive about fucking me. She was squeezing her cunt around my cock - thank God for Kegels - and rocking her hips. Both her arms reached around my waist and drew me into her.

"Ummm...uh...uh...uh...oh...oooh...ooooh...harder...uh...uh," she was a perfect slut, begging to be fucked. I wasn't going to hold out very long. And it looked like her playmates were more than ready for another round.

I felt a warm, soft body press against my back. I realized that Lisa had decided to vicariously enjoy my fucking my wife. She threw her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear, "My god, your wife is a complete slut, Bill! She doesn't know who's fucking her, does she? She doesn't care who's fucking her, does she? She just wants to fuck!" Lisa's hands were sliding around my chest, teasing my nipples, she licked and nibbled my ears. "She wants the gang-bang to continue, Bill. Your sweet little wife is going to fuck the shit out of these guys. She's such a slut, Bill. Your loving wife is a beautiful, cum-loving slut."

"Oh God! Yes!" With that, I exploded into Patricia's slick, smooth pussy. The feeling, the sense of release, was incredible.

Patricia arched her back again. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her nails clawed my back. She had never been so passionate, so wanton, so animalistic. So amazingly orgasmic. "Mmmmmmmm. 'Snice. So good, honey." The clawing became caressing. Then one hand dropped into her crotch. She began rubbing her self, the other hand now caressing her left breast. Her leg rubbed mine suggestively.

"Mmmmmmm?" She was insatiable. But then again, there were five other hard cocks ready to relieve her, if she could be relieved. Did I really want to turn my wife over to these horny fuckers? As far as I knew, she hadn't had sex with anybody but me since we were married...until tonight, that is. What kind of husband would let his wife be gang-banged? But she wanted it. She really, really wanted it. She wanted all of them.

"Was it good, Bill? What now? You going to take her home now? I think your wife wants to stay and play with the boys some more." Lisa reached her arms around me and started rubbing my abdomen again. "You should let her play more. You should stay and watch, Bill. I think she'll like it even more if you're watching. Don't you want Bill to watch, Patricia? Eh, baby?"

Patricia wasn't really listening. Mike had moved just within arm's reach and she was already stroking his cock. Kevin, his erection impressive even if not yet entirely complete, put his arms around Lisa's shoulders and said calmly, "Bill, you should step back now. Let it happen, Bill."

I pushed Lisa's arms away and stepped back.

Todd quickly came forward, his cock sliding into her eager pussy. Mike allowed himself to be drawn into Patricia's mouth. Patricia was again writhing and mewing. Kyle and Darryl moved closer, waiting their turns impatiently.

"Yessss. Watch your beautiful wife fucking, fucking every cock she can. How do you feel about the loving girl you married now, Bill? Isn't she beautiful when she fucks, Bill?" Lisa was watching raptly, breathing hard. I realized Kevin was stroking her pussy while she was playing with both her breasts. "Oh, god, she's so beautiful, Bill! Don't you just want to fuck her again?"

Todd was humping away, and Mike had her head between his hands and was fucking her mouth eagerly. His eyes were closed. Patricia had stretched both arms out and was playing with Darryl and Kyle, not really jacking them off but holding their cocks, erratically rubbing them. I could feel my cock starting to respond, a little stiffening, a slight throb.

Meanwhile, Kyle laid himself down beside Patricia and managed to pull her on top of him, while Mike and Todd both maintained their spit-roast. Kyle eased his cock into Patricia's well-lubricated pussy.

"Hey, man! What the fuck, guy!" Todd was clearly upset with Kyle's DP. "Shit, I don't want no homo stuff, dude!"

"Shut the fuck up, Todd, and fuck her. Christ, she's so stretched, we don't even touch." Patricia's eyes were rolled back in her head, she had released Darryl's cock, her mewing had become primal grunts, and she was aggressively riding Kyle's cock. Todd shut up and started thrusting again.

"Oh, shit! I'm coming!" Todd seemed more aroused by two cocks rubbing in Patricia's cunt than he cared to admit. He stepped back, a long thread of cum joining his cock to her pussy.

"Let me in there." Darryl pushed him aside. He rubbed the head of his monster against her cunt. Kyle's fucking had pushed a great deal of cum from Patricia's pussy and Darryl coated his cock with it. Then, instead of pushing into her cunt, Darryl rubbed his cock against her butt.

I expected Patricia to pull away, because she always refused anal with me and Darryl was just too huge. Again, she surprised me. She was thrusting hard against Darryl, impaling herself on his cock. Darryl simply held still and let her take him at her own pace, which she did, eagerly. Her grunts were louder.

Mike groaned and pushed deep into Patricia's mouth. He must have shot directly down her throat. Patricia just sucked it all down.

Drained, Mike moved back. I expected Kevin to use her next, but Lisa again kissed her. Patricia returned the kiss passionately. I could see a small amount of Mike's cum leak from between their lips. Lisa was rubbing her own clit vigorously. Speared by Kyle and Darryl, Patricia needed to use both hands to support herself.

Kevin moved behind Lisa, and took her doggy style. I saw her stiffen and heard her sigh of pleasure. Todd was stroking himself, Mike just watched.

Suddenly, I didn't want to be there. These were all coworkers, men I knew. They were fucking their brains out, fucking her brains out. I didn't need to be there, they didn't need to see me seeing them. I backed away into the darkness, and returned to the bar, where I found a bottle of Glenfiddich calling out to me. I remember the first two glasses, kind of.

The next thing I recall, the room was bright with morning light. I was on a couch, covered with a soft comforter, with Patricia wrapped around me, asleep. I stroked her hair gently.

Kevin knocked on the door jamb and stuck his head inside. "Hey, guy. You awake?"

"Yeah, but Patricia's out right now. Not too loud, OK?"

"Look, about what happened last night. Patricia wanted it. She initiated it. No one was hurt, Bill. I want you to know that none of those guys mistreated her. I didn't mistreat her. She really did want everything that happened to happen."

"Kevin, it's a lot to take in. But I think I'm OK with it. I need to talk with Patricia, but I promise I won't do anything crazy. Let us sleep now, and have some coffee ready when we really wake up. And maybe, I don't know, maybe some bagels. Or scones. OK?"

"Your wish is my command, good sir." Kevin disappeared.

I thought about last night, about fucking Patricia, about watching my coworkers fuck my wife, watching my boss fuck my wife. Yeah, it was a lot to take in. Thinking about it, I got a little stiff, but not really erect. Still, it was a little uncomfortable. I had to adjust my position, causing Patricia to shift, too.

"Mmmmmmm. Morning, dear." Patricia woke easily, surprising after the workout she had had.

"Hi, babe." I didn't really quite know what to say, how to start.

"Er, honey. I, ah, I want to...about what happened...I, well, I need to explain." I could hear the urgency in her voice. She really wanted to tell me, but she really didn't know how to start, either.

"It's OK, babe. It can wait if you want to get your thoughts together." To tell the truth, I wasn't sure I was ready to hear this. I was thinking that I must be really inadequate if she had that much pent-up sexual need.

"No, I need to explain this. I just don't know ... I don't really know." Patricia wrinkled her forehead, trying to think.

"OK. Just listen. Please don't interrupt."

"Lisa and I had several drinks, three, four, maybe more. I kind of lost count. I decided I wanted to find you, so I started looking. I was pretty drunk so it wasn't easy"

If Patricia had had three drinks, she would have been quite drunk. Four, and I don't really see how she could have walked. She's really to petite to have much capacity.

"So I looked around and couldn't find you. I went upstairs and checked all the rooms. I was so drunk that I'd stagger into a bedroom and lean against a wall for a couple of minutes to collect my thoughts so I could go on. I don't remember how many bedrooms I checked, maybe five, six. I found the stairway to the third floor and went up there. When I got to the ottoman, I sat on it and tried to sober up. You walked up behind me and put your arms around me. At least, I thought it was you. I swear, I thought it was you."

"I kind of leaned back and he started nuzzling my neck and kissing my ear, like you do. He acted like you, he smelled like you, he felt like you, he was even dressed like you. I could feel his erection pushing against me. He pushed me down, very gently, just like you. I was getting turned on - I really thought he was you. You - he - pushed my dress up and licked my pussy. He was exactly like you. I spread my legs, the way you like and he just drove me wild. I was so horny, Bill. I just wanted to feel you inside me."

"I said something like, 'Take me now,' and he raised up. It was the first time I actually saw his face and I knew it wasn't you. He had this evil, evil grin and I think I heard him say, 'I intend to,' and I felt this enormous cock sliding up between my legs."

"Bill, I'm not crazy! His cock was ice cold! I remember trying to scream...and nothing else until Kevin came. I was stretched out on the ottoman and I just wanted to fuck him. He leaned over - I was nude and I think he was trying to get a better look - and I just put my arms around his neck and said, 'Fuck me now, Kevin. Hard. Please.'"

"I meant it! I just wanted a cock inside! It didn't matter whose! I just wanted to fuck, fuck, fuck! I don't remember who came when, but I fucked everybody. It was ... it felt so good but just not quite enough. I had to keep fucking. I don't really remember how many guys I had. It just felt so good, Bill! It's never been like that! I love you and I love making love with you but this was like my head was wired and somebody had turned on the pleasure juice. I had to fuck! It didn't matter who - I probably would have fucked anything! A dog! I'm so glad Kevin doesn't have any pets. If there hadn't been other guys, I would have fucked anything penis-shaped, anything at all."

Patricia was still pressed against me while she was talking, and I could feel her crotch warming. And I was responding, too.

"I remember Lisa holding me, and I suddenly felt satisfied. I didn't need to fuck any more. She and I made out for a little bit. I like kissing girls. I like girls' bodies. Is that OK with you, Bill? Anyway, I showered and found you down here. Lisa gave me the blanket."

"I'm going to need to borrow something to wear. My costume is pretty nasty."

"I'm sure Kevin can find something, babe. Don't worry about that. So you really don't remember much beyond fucking? Do you remember me being there?"

"Oh, God, Bill, no! You didn't see me like that, did you?" Patricia's face was showing embarrassment, although she normally blushes quite easily and now there was not the faintest indication of pink.

"Babe, you looked so beautiful. I loved watching you, seeing my loving wife make those guys cum again and again. I can't describe just how proud it made me. And horny, too. I fucked you, too. I really had to. You were just too hot. I hope you're not angry. I had no idea you were out of control. You were just ... amazing."

"I can't believe you don't want to divorce me after that." Patricia was watching my face carefully. There was something going on I didn't understand. "How can you put up with a wife who's fucking your co-workers?"

Her choice of tense wasn't lost on me. "Patricia, I love you. And I liked watching you. I like watching you cum, no matter what the reason."

She kissed me gently. Her crotch was definitely damp now.

"Bill, honey, I'm really glad to hear you say that. I lied about not remembering who at all. I remember fucking you, and I remember fucking the other guys a couple of times each after fucking you. It was so good, Bill. Oh my god, so good!" Her voice was tense and her breathing was a little ragged.

We made love there on Kevin's couch, slowly, gently. Patricia had another powerful orgasm, and her spasming pussy absolutely drained me. We probably dozed another hour or so before rising to go home.

Kevin did have a long robe he gave Patricia.

"Here, m'lady. And thank you for a wonderful time."

Patricia and I were holding hands as we started to leave. She paused at the door. "Kevin?"

"Yes, dear."

"Darryl said something about another party next weekend?"

"Well..." Kevin was obviously unsure how to answer that.

"I'd like that, if it's OK with Bill. And you. You'll get a gang together, right?" She squeezed my hand tightly.

Kevin looked at me. "Bill?"

"How about I bring her by Saturday afternoon and come back for lunch on Sunday? Patricia, you OK with that? Kevin?"

Patricia nodded happily.

"It's a date, then. I'll arrange things. See you Saturday, folks. Drive carefully."

The first part of our ride was silent. Both of us were tired, and I think both of us were trying to figure out how our new relationship was going to work.

Finally, as we were getting close to home, I had to ask. "Babe?"

"Yes, honey."

"If you don't remember who you were fucking before I fucked you, how is it that you remember Darryl wanting to fuck you again this weekend? He said that before I fucked you."

Patricia just squeezed my hand tighter and smiled.

12