Gladiator Ch. 2

Story Info
Maximus finally gets his just desserts.
1.7k words
4.2
34.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toyman
Toyman
29 Followers

Chapter 2: The Release

This is a part two; however it was written in a different Person than part one so please forgive the confusing switch.

* * * * *

I sat against the wall, slowly eating my dinner. A paltry porridge yet again, not designed to sustain life for long, but those in the coliseum rarely need worry about it. Growling I bounced my bowl off the cell wall.

Once again I heard the distinct tapping of the guards boots in the corridor. This had become quite a ritual each night, taken from my cell and walked to the visiting rooms where I would take Helen, forcing her to be the slave for a little while but always knowing that I would again be led back to my cell in chains.

The guard seemed a little smug this evening. He had a silly grin on his face like he had a secret that he was yet unwilling to share. Once chained I started forward to seek out the familiar rooms and the Lady that once again waited for me.

As I started into the visitor room, the guard yanked me back by the chains that bound me. “Wait a minute,” he ordered. Reaching into his belt the guard pulled forth a cloth bag. “You wouldn't wish to spoil the lady's surprise would you?” He asked sweetly, almost mockingly.

The guard was truly no friend; as a matter of fact he had seemed more and more hostile with each nightly trip. It was no secret what had been taking place but it was highly unusual for a matron so fair to repeat more than once. His anger was also fueled by my silence as he plied me for details on each trip back to my cell. Most gladiators had not the morals to keep from openly bragging about what had happened and in some small way sharing the woman with the guard. It was too obvious he lusted heavily for her and of course felt degraded as he begged me to reveal exactly how soft her skin might be. He hated me for it.

So I donned the hood and made my way into the room. I was chained as usual to the ring in the wall. I had full freedom of movement up to ten feet from the wall, but waited silently for him to leave and Helen to pull off the cloth bag.

I was startled a bit when instead it was the guard that spoke. “Remove your hood mighty Maximus. Remove it and let your eyes see your lady friend now!” He gleefully challenged in triumph.

I slowly pulled the hood from my head, a brought my eyes directly to his not wanting him to achieve even the slightest victory by looking at Helen. It worked to well, instead of standing there gloating he immediately dropped down kneeling next to the Matron.

Helen was on a stone table about waist high. A thin layer of straw covered with what looked to be a silk wrap padded her from the hard surface. Helen was nude and her ankles had been manacled, the chains pulled up and back so that she was openly available to him. Her hands were chained above her head making her that much more helpless. Helen must have seen what was in my eyes as they locked with hers. “Go ahead bitch tell explain to Maximus what leads you to be here.” The guard laughingly told her. “I do not have a choice.” She told me with pleading eyes, “He has spied on us and threatens to tell my husband unless I do as he wishes.” I could see the loathing as she spoke, she did not wish to give in to the oily guard, I could also see her excitement at the situation evidenced by the slight glisten upon the tawny curls of her sex in the firelight.

“That's right Maximus, for while it may be acceptable for the Ladies of Rome to partake of slaves, it is death to make one a habit!” He said smiling, just before he kneeled and licked the side of her face. He was right. Helen would be put to death for disgracing her husband if it became known she had visited me more than once, much less surrendered herself to my will.

“So you see Maximus it is almost your fault, all the things the senators wife is going to do for me.” He smiled evilly as he withdrew his broadsword, rubbing the fat hilt along the swollen lips of her enflamed sex.

Helen's eyes rolled back as she felt it. Slowly, methodically, he worked the rounded end inside of her causing her to gasp and roll her hips. Looking up, he grinned as he shifted his grip to the crosspiece, allowing the pommel to slide completely within her.

The rounded ridges on the handle bumped along Helens clit as the guard fucked her with the sword. The intruder was cold but the feelings it caused warmed her completely.

He used the sword in part to show his strength, for nothing defines the Roman soldier more than his sword, it was also intended to humiliate. Causing Helen to show pleasure on his sword in front of me would shame us both.

He began to thrust in earnest. Each stroke going deeper until his fingers bumped the tender flesh of her womanhood. Her juices coated the golden hilt, clinging to it, glistening in the torchlight.

Helen let out a sharp gasp as each down stroke caused his rough knuckle to bump against her sensitive button, each bump shooting electricity down her legs and up through the top of her head as they came when she was completely filled with the phallic presence of the sword.

I strained at my bonds longing to break free and stop his assault, wanting to make him pay for daring to touch my girl. They could not be broken and I was forced to watch.

Helens breathing became rhythmic, timed with the thrusts of his thick weapon. Her breaths became whimpers and they became moans. Never had Helen cried out in time to each thrust as she did now, but no man possessed the ridges on his shaft that the hilt had.

I could see the chain holding her ankles grow slack as she began to thrust herself toward the wicked weapon, no longer denying it but welcoming it deeper and deeper until the crosspiece was all that prevented it going further.

Helen opened her eyes as she smelled the oil and sweat smell common to well worn leather. The guard had risen to his feet lifting the leather strips of his armor and the cotton kilt beneath, to grasp his rigid shaft. He stroked it furiously, overcome with desire at the result of his kinky wicked actions. His cock emerging from his fist aimed at the porcelain skin of Helens face.

I pulled my eyes away suddenly angered at what I was about to witness. I could not watch this gloating bastard soil her lovely cheek. In turning my eyes I spotted what had gone unnoticed, the ring of keys lain carelessly at the foot of the table. The guard had made sure I was as close as possible, so that I would not miss one humiliating moment. With both arms reaching forward the chain would stop me inches shy of the table, however I realized, with one arm back the other could easily reach forward enough to grab the ring of keys. Slowly, quietly I moved my arms and grasped them.

I was hardly noticed as Helen finally began to cry out. The sensations overwhelmed her and orgasm shook her body. The guard was not yet there and continued to stroke with animalistic abandon, both his cock and the hilt within Helen, not granting her the time to enjoy her cum as it over stimulated her sex.

Her moans of passion turned to cries of mercy as she begged for the thrusts to stop. The noise covered my actions well. The guard focused on Helens eyes, and saw the fear and craziness, as her body consumed her with sensation, it made him feel powerful. A yellowed grin spread across his face as his eyes rolled up in his head, he thrust his hips forward as he felt the stirrings began to race through his shaft. He never noticed my chain fall around his neck.

My arms bulged as I yanked it tight chocking him in his throes of passion. His armor and kilt dropped forward just catching the first pearly issue as it leapt from his shaft, to coat the inside of his clothing and trickle harmlessly to the floor. His eyes opened in terror as he realized he had but a moment to live, then he slowly slipped into darkness and slid to the floor unconscious.

I did not choke him to death, as I would have been quickly made to pay the same price once he was discovered. I shoved his unconscious body aside and quickly stepped to the foot of the table. Lifting my loincloth I sunk my entire length into Helen in one thrust. Her eyes widened as once again her overly sensitive pussy was assailed, this time however after having had a moment to adjust it felt heavenly.

Helen quickly reproached orgasm willingly allowing her legs to spread wide supported by the chains. Since our first encounter, I had been always carefully placed my pleasure so as not to chance Helens womb with life but tonight she would be mine. I doubled my efforts as I felt her contract again in orgasm, pushing deeply and holding there as stream after stream filled Helen and began the journey that would be my son. Afterward I instructed Helen to be sure and entertain the Senator if she discovered she was with child, however she was not to touch him until she had conceived. I wanted there to be no doubt.

The guard soon joined me in the cells when it was discovered he had lost his sword on duty. He was not a very good Gladiator and did not live through his first match.

Helen bought my freedom and now I am captain of the guards in her husbands estate. I enjoy the job so but it is only until our Son is born next month. I will one day rule this estate, beyond the curtains of Helens bed.

Toyman
Toyman
29 Followers