Gladiatress Ch. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bet that feels good," Selen chuckled, feeling his firm body shudder as Melea slid her hand up and down his slick shaft, her slim, white fingers contrasting with his thick ebony shaft. "You enjoying that, big boy?"

"Let me go! You can't do this!" he shouted, his muscular body twisting and jerking like a wild animal.

"Oh, we certainly can and you're going to sit there for us like a good boy until my friend makes you come," Selen whispered in his ear, as she used her teeth to tug at his earlobe.

"Never!" he cried defiantly, but was unable suppress a hot moan as Melea grasped his cock a little tighter and ran a wet thumb over the sensitive head, smearing his juices around the broad, rounded head.

The mood of the crowd had changed, the boisterous men's voices being replaced by higher-pitched shouts of encouragement from the women as all attention focussed on Melea's slim, pale hand stroking her captive's thick black shaft, moving faster now as Simba's restless body rolled back and forth and he moaned helplessly.

"You must untie me! Let me go!" he hissed quietly, so that only Selen could hear. "The Prince wants me to win! He won't give you your money unless you let me win."

"Accept it, you've lost. Why don't you just lean back and enjoy the ride, huh?" Selen replied, running a hand over the broad, flat muscles of his chest and making him gasp by squeezing one of his nipples between her fingers.

"Let me go and I'll go easy on you when I get loose," he growled as he continued to struggle, and Selen heard a victorious gasp as the ropes around his wrists loosened a little. She slid her hands down over the bulging muscles of his arms, pressing his thick wrists back together as she flashed Melea a look of urgency.

Her partner gave a slight nod as she began to work him faster, her pale fingers moving smoothly up and down his slick shaft.

He was struggling harder as his arousal neared its peak, his strong arms and hands nearly breaking loose as he put his remaining energy into breaking free and Selen held on grimly, her arms wrapped around his heaving chest.

She could tell he was nearly there now, his eyes closed, his breath coming in hoarse gasps as Melea's expert hands jerked him harder and harder.

"No! No, please!" he wailed as Selen felt his body stiffen, his hands nearly loose as all his muscles tensed, the moment of crisis rapidly approaching.

With a final flurry of short, sharp jerks Melea expertly pulled him over the edge, and he came with a long, low, animal-like howl of pure pleasure, thick white ropes of pearly spunk erupting from his thick shaft, and splashing over his stomach and Melea's fingers as his body rolled and shuddered between Selen's legs.

As Selen released Simba and collapsed on the floor trying to catch her breath, the excited female cheering quickly died away. Angry murmurs and under-the-breath curses rolled through the agitated crowd. As a couple of attendants brought on towels and robes, she looked around, wondering if it was time to make a hasty exit, but looking to her left she noticed the Prince standing in the wings just beyond the bright light of the stage, flanked by two large guards. He looked angry.

She was just wondering if there was another way of the stage, when an excited murmur grew. All heads turned towards the rear of the tent where an aged figure in gold and purple robes was helped onto his feet by one of his wives.

Selen watched as the people in the crowd adjusted their positions, getting down on all fours their heads bowed between their arms. Beside her, Simba adopted the same pose and unsure of what to do, she joined them, her chin brushing the canvas. The Sultan was a short, rotund man but his elevated position on the dais and his surprisingly full voice allowed everyone to hear him clearly.

"Loyal members of the Jalengi and honoured guests, thank-you for gathering together to celebrate my birthday. It's so pleasing to see so many old friends. You've made an old man very happy. My thanks must go to the Crown Prince for organising such a rich and entertaining spectacle this evening. I am a lucky man to have such a son and heir," he said, his surprisingly big voice filling the tent. "We have seen such excellence this evening, and I must also thank the wrestlers and actors for their part. Our champion, as always, has fought bravely and strongly, and I commend him for his efforts. But one cannot always win and tonight was not his evening."

There were a few murmurs and boos at this point, but they were quickly silenced when he held up a wrinkled hand.

"We have a long and rich history of honouring guests in our tribe, and tonight our female friends from the city have been better. They have fought bravely and strongly, and they deserve their prize. They will be richly rewarded," he continued, glancing in the direction of the Prince. "Now, enough talking! Let the celebrations continue."

--

The noise from the tent receded into the distance as the Jalengi guards accompanied them back towards the walled city, carefully weaving through the tents in the semi-darkness. Once they'd reached the city gates, the guards silently turned and headed back the way they'd come.

"Well, that was a hell of an evening," Melea said as they walked carefully through the semi-dark streets, with only the moonlight and electric light from the houses of the wealthier merchants to guide their way.

"Yeah, imagine the Prince asking to join his harem! I found it hard to keep a straight face!" Selen replied.

"Yeah, what a creep. Man, I'm glad to have gotten that fight over. I had no idea it would be that tough."

"Are you okay? He was pretty rough when he was, you know..." Selen replied.

"I'm going to be sore tomorrow morning, but training at the academy doesn't start till next week so I've got plenty of time to recover."

"Yeah, I can hardly wait to get started. You think it'll be tough?"

"Oh yeah. You think tonight was tough? Just wait until we start our training. From what I've heard it's the toughest thing you'll ever do..."

12