Gladiatress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hassan!" said Selen. "Are you sure?"

"Yep, it's right here," he said showing her the list.

"So there's two of us against one man, isn't that a bit unusual?" said Melea.

"Not in this competition; the judges want to see fighters in lots of different types of fight before they decide on a winner. Congrat's though, you're on last tonight that means the judges must really rate you."

The girls barely had time to get a shower and a rub-down before they were back in the hot, humid semi-darkness of the tunnel, nervously awaiting their final bout as the referee carefully measured their doses of aphrodisiac. Hassan looked across at her and winked as he raised the glass to his lips.

"You know when I said I wanted to meet you for drinks this isn't what I had in mind," he joked. Despite her nerves, Selen couldn't help but laugh.

As spectators demanded more and more sexualised versions of wrestling, mixed fighting had become increasingly popular. As men were generally stronger, it was usually a two women versus one man fight. The rules varied between competitions but in this competition, the man fought one woman only for the first eight minutes.

As Na'kral's vice-like grip had strained Selen's shoulders in the previous round, so Melea offered to take the initial eight minutes. Selen found herself watching impotently from the sidelines as the judges blew a whistle and started the clock indicating the start of the contest. Initially, Melea bounced around the ring, skipping nimbly as Hassan lunged at her, trying to stay out of his reach like a gazelle dancing away from a lion. It seemed to be working, Selen watching the seconds tick past as the crowd began to boo.

"Get on with it!" shouted a man behind her impatiently.

Although she was quite nimble, Hassan had soon grabbed her wrists and quickly pulled her on top of him as he fell backwards. Selen watched as he wrapped one large arm around her back hugging her tightly to him as she tried to twist away. There was a loud male roar as he tugged at the knot holding her orange bikini together with his free hand.

Melea struggled, pushing her hands against his chest, but he was much too strong for her, ripping her bikini top off as he rolled her over and throwing it aside as the men in the crowd yelled raucously. Then he was on top, his weight pinning her to the floor as he easily pinned her arms above her head. She arched her hips trying to throw him off balance but he easily managed to grasp both of her slender wrists in one large hand.

Selen watched as Hassan slowly kissed his way along the sleek curves of Melea's neck as the girl twisted her head away. His lips caressed the slope of her bare boobs with a surprising gentleness. The brunette struggled but his strong arms pinned her wrists above her head and she couldn't stop him licking and nuzzling her pale gold skin. The referee circled the couple briefly stooping to grab the discarded bikini top and throw it in Selen's direction.

Selen picked up the top and toyed with it nervously, twisting it in her hands as she watched Hassan continue to dominate her partner, his lips and tongue exploring the curves of her breasts. Even over the noise of the crowd, she could her Melea moan as Hassan's warm tongue lightly brushed her rapidly hardening nipples. He was clearly both very strong and very good with his tongue and Selen was starting to doubt whether winning this contest was possible.

The bikini top was very skimpy, just two triangles of thin orange material held together with stretchy spaghetti-like straps and as Selen anxiously twisted and stretched it she noticed how much it resembled a thick length of bungee cord. At the same time, she noticed Hassan's wrists. He was wearing thick sweatbands that matched his charcoal black shorts and an idea began to form in her mind.

If only Melea could survive the next five minutes, she thought to herself, maybe there was a way they could win this.

Selen knew that the aphrodisiac would have fully taken effect by now making Melea's skin ultra-sensitive and she watched the girl squirm as Hassan cupped one of her boobs, gently squeezing its soft roundness and drew her hard nipple into his mouth. Selen squeezed her thighs together, feeling herself becoming aroused as she watched him suck and nibble at Melea's boobs and a part of her couldn't help wishing it was her breasts at the end of his tongue.

There were only three minutes left as Melea managed to free her wrists. She twisted free and tried to crawl away on all fours but he quickly grabbed her, one of his strong arms circling her waist and the other grabbing her wrist and twisting her arm behind her back. Melea found herself pinned again, her face pressed into the floor and her knees folded beneath her so that her bottom was stuck in the air.

He drew a loud male cheer from the crowd as he slapped her pert buttocks, his hand making a loud slapping noise as it stung her soft but firm derriere. Selen watched him roughly yank Melea's knees apart and heard her groan as he slid his hand between her legs. The girl's hips gyrated as he gently but firmly stroked her through her orange bikini bottoms, his fingers alternately circling and stroking along the length of her pussy.

Selen stood up and began to warm up as the clock ticked down to show only a minute left. She was so engrossed in the contest that she didn't hear the crude comments of the men behind her as she stretched her hamstrings giving them an excellent view of her trim buttocks bisected by her skimpy green bikini.

By now, Hassan had wriggled Melea's bikini bottoms down over her quivering buttocks so that they were tightly stretched between her knees and the girl was moaning loudly as his hand stroked and fondled her bare thighs. Selen watched as his skilful fingers parted the soft folds of her pussy exposing the moist pink inner lips. Melea writhed and moaned as he ran his fingers along the length of her slit. Her moans became louder and more urgent as the crowd counted down the final seconds and Selen could tell she was close to losing control.

As soon as the countdown reached zero, Selen sprinted into the centre of the ring and the female half of the audience cheered as she recklessly threw herself at Hassan, her momentum knocking him clear of Melea. Suddenly finding herself free, Melea sprung to her feet and wriggled her bikini bottoms up over her hips. Selen was struggling gamely with Hassan their arms and legs entwined as they rolled over and over on the floor. As they struggled, Hassan roughly tugged at her bikini top.

"Bastard!" the blonde hissed as she felt the straps bite into her shoulder and as she twisted to ease the pressure the top popped open and slipped up over her head. The men in the front row roared their approval at the sight of her pert boobs.

"Great tits!" one of them yelled crudely.

"Yeah now let's see the rest of her!" one of his friends agreed.

"Not if I can help it," Selen muttered grimly as she tried to roll on top of Hassan.

Melea quickly dived into action, joining Selen in trying to restrain Hassan. Between them, they eventually managed to flip him over, his face pressed into the mat as both girls sat on his back.

"That's it, get his arms!" Selen panted, tugging at one of his arms, his biceps bulging as he resisted her. Melea pulled at his other arm with all her strength, finally managing to force it behind his back.

The cheering grew higher-pitched as the women in the crowd started to out-shout the men, sensing a shift in the contest, sensing that the girls might actually have a chance. They shrieked noisily as the two girls secured his arms and Selen stretched to one side to pick up her discarded bikini top.

Hassan grunted, his face still pressed against the mat. He struggled but couldn't free himself with both girls sitting on his prone body although he wasn't too worried as they couldn't reach his cock in this position.

"Get his wrists together!" he heard Selen say, and wondered what they were up to.

Melea grunted as she struggled to hold his wrists together and watched, puzzled, as Selen skilfully folded her bikini top in two then twisted it until it resembled a piece of thick green elastic. She threaded the cord-like top under his wrist bands, between the material and wrist. Working quickly she passed the elastic-like material through both bands then pulled the ends of the top together and tied them tightly, effectively handcuffing his wrists together.

"Yes!" Melea exclaimed triumphantly, sitting back and making Hassan grunt by slapping his muscular buttocks. She watched excitedly as Selen wrapped the stretchy top around his wrists and tied it in a thick knot for good measure.

"Hey not fair! Referee!" Hassan shouted, finally realising what was happening as he felt the material tightening around his wrists, locking them together.

"OK, break! Let him up girls," the referee ordered. "Stand back, let's have a look."

The women in the crowd booed as Selen and Melea reluctantly got to their feet. Hassan struggled to his feet too and turned his back to the referee so he could examine his wrists.

"Well," the referee said as he examined the makeshift handcuffs. "The rules only prevent your opponents tying your hands with something foreign they brought into the fighting area. As she's used part of her official uniform that was already in the fighting area I rule that it's legal. Now fight on!"

There were even louder cheers from the female half of the crowd, and Hassan shook his head, dismayed at the decision and knowing that the fight was over unless he could free his hands quickly. He tugged at his Lycra handcuffs as he danced away from the girls but frustratingly the material simply stretched like elastic rather than tearing or breaking. Before he could really test his bonds further the girls leapt forward, Selen skipping behind him.

Selen grasped his wrists, holding them tightly in hers to stop him stretching his bonds any further.

"No! Referee!" Hassan grunted, struggling as Melea ran her hands over his broad, hairless chest.

He wasn't as big and muscular as some of the other male fighters, he was more the tall, lean, athletic type. Melea smiled as she ran her fingers over the firm contours of his body. Selen watched enviously as she stroked his firm pectorals, his toned stomach and his thick muscular thighs. Melea took her time, her warm, eager lips nibbling and kissing her way down over his chest, then slowly down over his stomach.

Hassan gave a throaty moan as she lightly ran a hand over the front of his shorts. Selen could see the women in the front row leaning forward, watching intently as her teammate slowly stroked the impressive bulge in his shorts with the palm of her hand. They shouted encouragement as she lightly licked her way down over his stomach then lightly ran her tongue along the hard ridge that had formed where his cock pressed against his tight shorts.

Selen shifted position, wrapping an arm around his neck and pulling him to one side so she could watch her partner teasing him. She twisted his head towards hers, kissing his masculine lips as the brunette stroked him. She could feel the low rumble of a groan in his throat as she pressed her lips to his.

"Oh, fuck!" he gasped their lips parting as Melea gently squeezed his erection.

"Come on, get 'em off!" one of the female spectators yelled impatiently.

"Yeah, get 'em off!" one of her friends agreed loudly, amidst high-pitched cheers and laughter.

"Get 'em off! Get 'em off! Get 'em off!" the women in the crowd started chanting, clapping their hands rhythmically.

Melea grinned as she knelt down and ran her fingers along the thrillingly hard bulge, outlining the shape of his erection. Selen sensed the growing excitement in the crowd as Melea slowly wriggled the waistband of his tight black shorts over his hips. Melea couldn't resist playing to the gaggle of loud females, cupping her hand around her ear which caused them to chant louder and louder.

As much as Hassan struggled and squirmed, with his hands still tightly bound he could do little to stop the brunette easing his shorts down over his thighs. The women in the audience were shouting louder and louder, their voices reaching a lusty crescendo as his thick, hard cock sprang into view, bobbing up and down in front of Melea's face like an over-excited puppy.

Selen couldn't help joining in with the loud female squeals of enthusiasm around her. His cock was gorgeous: long and thick with a bulbous reddish head and a gentle upward curve like a banana. He must have shaved it recently because there was no sign of pubic hair and no doubt that made him appear even bigger. Selen felt a surge of arousal as she watched the brunette fondle his balls and then gently run a finger along its length. Hassan groaned, his prick twitching as Melea slowly drew a bright orange fingernail along the smooth, taut skin, the veins on the surface bulging as more blood surged into his swollen member.

Knowing he was trapped Melea took her time, slowly stroking his dick, enjoying the feeling of its reassuring hardness beneath her fingertips. The hard flesh quivered as her finger circled the head, some pre-cum seeping from the tip. Melea licked her fingers and carefully smeared the clear fluid along his shaft until it glistened under the stadium lights.

"No please," Hassan grunted as Melea wrapped her thumb and forefinger around his shaft and slowly started to stroke up and down, gliding smoothly along its full length from the base of his shaft to the shiny head.

Hassan was still struggling against his bonds as Melea's skilful hands tormented his throbbing shaft and behind him, Selen still held onto his wrists tightly with one hand. She used her free hand to tug his shorts over his buttocks and thighs until they slipped down to his ankles.

She couldn't resist squeezing the bare flesh of his firm, rounded cheeks then gently cradling his balls. She ran her hand up over his broad chest and toyed with his nipples as she watched Melea's soft hands sliding along his prick, quickly building up a steady rhythm. Hassan moaned, his hips undulating as the brunette's hand formed a fist around his meaty shaft, slowly squeezing and stroking him.

The crowd noise dropped to an excited murmur as Melea leaned forward and slowly ran her tongue along his dick. Selen felt his body quiver as Melea teased him by lightly running her tongue around the sensitive head, lapping the fluid that oozed from the tip. Out of the corner of her eye, Selen could see several men in the crowd crossing their legs and putting their jackets over their laps as her partner gently kissed and lapped his hardness.

Hassan shivered with pleasure as he felt Melea's warm, inviting lips caressing his sensitive skin as she kissed her way along its length. Her pink tongue slipped from between her red lips and quickly found the sensitive spot on the underside of the head that made him groan loudly. The crowd watched intently as she slowly licked him with her soft lips and teasing tongue until he was as hard as the wooden benches that surrounded them.

Selen's attention was drawn to a slim, refined-looking lady wearing expensive-looking pale green robes in the semi-darkness of the crowd. She was sitting apart from the other spectators, the seats around her empty. She looked wealthy and Selen wondered if she'd paid for the surrounding seats so that she could have the space to herself.

The woman discretely slipped her hand between her legs and it disappeared under her robes as she leant forward, her eyes fixed on Melea's tongue still eagerly tasting Hassan's hot, salty hardness. The atmosphere had become more intense, the air hotter and more humid.

"Oh no, please stop!" Hassan gasped as he felt Melea draw the end of his erection into her mouth, her soft lips moulding around his prick, her tongue swirling around its tip, her hand still squeezing and stroking his thick shaft.

There were more cries of encouragement from the crowd as Melea eagerly took him further into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked him deeper, her lips sliding down his thick shaft. Selen couldn't resist pressing against Hassan's hard body as she watched her partner work, feeling a frisson of pleasure as she rubbed her thighs against his firm buttocks.

Hassan's resistance was melting away, his body surrendering to her expert touch as Melea slowly bobbed up and down, looking up at him with her seductively brown eyes, his cock glistening with her saliva. Selen let go of his hands now, wrapping her arms around his chest, feeling it rise and fall with short, sharp breaths as he watched his hardness disappear between her soft lips.

Selen's eyes scanned the audience, once again finding the green-robed woman in the semi-darkness. She was enjoying the action a little more than most, her eyes half-closed, her lips slightly parted as her hand made subtle but unmistakeable movements under the generous folds of her robes.

"Please, please," Hassan begged hotly, watching her boobs jiggle as Melea expertly worked his cock with her hands and mouth.

Selen watched Melea close her eyes, obviously enjoying the feeling of being in control as she began to move faster now, building to a rhythm that caused Hassan to groan loudly. He was so long her lips barely reached halfway down his shaft. The excited whispering in the crowd grew louder as his body twisted and shuddered, and she could tell he was nearly there, the combined effect of Melea's restless tongue and the aphrodisiac pushing him towards the edge.

Selen could see the sweat glistening on Hassan's deeply tanned skin as Melea moved the fight towards its inevitable climax.

"No, stop, I can't take much more!" he gasped, as Melea's hot, wet lips slid over his painfully hard cock.

"Please, please!" he gasped, his body straining, his heart thumping as the girl moved faster and faster and faster till he was close, so close. Her lips were smoothly sliding quickly up and down his length, her hands jerking his shaft harder and harder.

"No, please no, I'm going to cum!" he whimpered helplessly as his balls tightened and she felt his hips jerk forward, his cock plunging deep into Melea's inviting mouth.

She quickly removed her mouth and stroked his cock hard and fast closing her eyes as he came explosively, his cock jerking, his hot spunk splashing on her open lips as the crowd cheered and yelled in a sudden release of tension, a riot of noise. Selen felt him shuddering and groaning, his hot body trembling, his cock continuing to ejaculate for several long seconds as he came and came, thick blobs of his warm pearly-white cum spilling onto Melea's boobs. Melea grinned triumphantly as she cleaned the spunk from his semi-erect cock and large drops of sticky cum from her red lips.

Selen held his deflated body as he slowly sank to his knees, his cock quickly going limp. She glanced over to the lady in the pale green robes, watching her close her eyes and lean back in the semi-darkness. Her face flushed bright red as her body became taut, her mouth opening in a silent scream as the moment of crisis passed unnoticed. Around her, the crowd cheered and clapped excitedly, oblivious to her ecstasy.

Then everything happened so quickly. The referee signalled that the fight was over by taking Selen's and Melea's hands and raising them in the air as officials scurried onto the stage with dressing gowns and towels. Selen couldn't help feeling sorry for Hassan as they helped him onto unsteady feet and led him away towards the tunnel. Beside her, Melea mopped the sticky results of his orgasm from her face and boobs with a fluffy white towel then pulled on a robe.

Selen pulled on a robe too and her feelings quickly turned from sadness to a kind of stunned elation as Melea embraced her.