Glass Houses Ch. 02

Story Info
Life just gets slippery sometimes.
2.5k words
4.71
16.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

I'd like to thank you all for the reception this story has been given. Glass Houses is a retelling of my first erotic story I post years ago on another site. To the best of my knowledge that version is no longer out there, but if this seems familiar, you might have run into it back then. All mistakes are mine. All people, places and institutions are made up, this story in no way reflects reality and any similarities to it are coincidental. Enjoy.

*****

Chapter 02

It didn't take long to find Misty, she was just around the corner in the car port, siting hunched over on the front of our old sedan. I slowed when I spotted her, not sure what I could say or do. Yeah, she had done that in the bath, and it was beyond my wildest dreams, but now that it was over, would she hate me? She didn't seem to know I was there, her head bowed as she was clutched herself with both arms, looking like she was sick to her stomach.

Seeing her like that was too much, despite everything that had happened, I really did love her, so I pushed my fear aside and went to her placing a hand on her shoulder, trying to think of anything worth saying. But she shrugged out from under my touch, her tear streaked face turning up to stare at me.

I opened my mouth to say I was sorry, knowing it was probably worse than useless, but she shook her head and turned away. I reached for her instinctively, not wanting to let her walk away, but she spun back around and slapped me hard across the face. The blow stinging me more from the knowledge that I had caused her enough pain to make her do it, as from the slap itself. Weeping openly now, she threw herself against me, her hands slapping me weakly on the chest and shoulders. I stood there and let her vent, her efforts getting weaker as her sobs got louder. Then I gathered her in my arms and held her close. She struggled briefly then seemed to sag against me and just started quietly crying.

"I'm so mad at you." she whispered hoarsely, looking up at me finally. Her eyes puffy and wet still, full of hurt.

"I'm so sorry Misty," I told her, my own voice tight with emotion, "I didn't mean for any of this to happen. That knot fell out of the wall and my brains fell out with it. I really do love you." I trailed off, as she reached up and ran her fingers across my face where her slap had landed, her touch cold against the still stinging flesh.

I opened my mouth to take another stab at apologizing, but she placed her fingers over it, silencing me. Her eyes still red rimmed and haunted, she gripped the back of my neck with her other hand and drew me down to her lips. The kiss was hesitant, her right hand still lying coolly against my cheek. Then it too slid behind my head, pulling me more urgently against her mouth, her lips crushing mine with mounting fury.

She went a little wild, a little frantic, like someone had hit a switch. Her fingers raking through my hair as she gave a throaty growl. Then just as quickly, she sank to her knees and pulled my zipper down, her hand pulling me out with no thought to my comfort, only a need that shone from her eyes as she gripped me with both hands and I realized I was hard.

I thought she would suck it, I even reached for her hair, needing to push it down her throat. But she turned her head, shaking herself loose then leaned in to smell me. Her right hand letting go and quickly feeling along my inner thighs as she pushed my cock flat up against my belt and leaned in, her cheek pressing against my balls. She breathed in, her nose jammed through the opening of my pants then pulled back and looked up at me.

"You didn't cum?" She asked, a new tear in the corner of her eye and I just shook my head no. She stared up at me for a long second, then took me into her mouth. Her lips sliding down to meet the hand that was wrapped around me, her cheeks going hollow as she bore down.

Nothing made any sense at this point, except those lips. This whole chaotic night faded from my thoughts as she moved her hand and slid me into her throat. She'd always been an excellent cocksucker, but there was something more to it right now. An animal hunger in the way she held me in her throat, her hands pulling urgently on my ass. It was like she needed more than I had to give her, and her chin was rubbing hard into my balls. It was too much, I grabbed her head in both hands and held her there as I erupted in her throat, my cum making her choke and try to pull free, but I held on a second longer, needing her.

Feeling her nails dig into my sack brought me out of it, made me release her head. She pushed back, coughing and gasping for air. My cock shooting a last feeble line of cum on her wrist and leg. Still coughing, Misty grabbed hold of my hard cock and dragged me by it as she lurched to her feet and turned to bend over the front of the car. Only letting go of it as she grabbed the back of her robe and pulled it clear of her ass.

"Fuck me!" she demanded angrily, staring back at me like a crazed woman. Her flanks were shaking with hunger when I grabbed them. There was no question about going soft, she was infectious in her need, I found the opening and rammed myself in to her.

My own need taking over again, I started pounding her. Our bodies rocking the car enough that it was slamming her back against me, driving me deeper and deeper into her shivering body.

"My ass," she growled, "I want it in my ass." This was something I'd never heard from her before. I'd tried to get her ass when we first dated, but she'd refused. "Oh god, put it in my ass."

I slipped out and laid the head against her forbidden hole. My right hand wrapped around the shaft for support, as I pushed forward, slowly forcing myself into her. It was tight! I knew it was probably hurting her, but I could feel the need in her for this. like she had to punish herself. Had to do something she considered dirty, something she wouldn't normally do. And I'm just enough of a bastard to give it to her. I watched my cock slowly disappear into her, feeling her squirm under the pressure of my advance until I was buried, her ass firmly pressed to my thighs.

"Stop!" She breath, her hands reaching back and grabbing my shirt, holding me against her as she shook and I felt the spasms travel the length of me inside her, her sphincter tightening like it wanted to trap me forever. Her back arched as the tremors got bigger, as they shook her, a low keening wail breaking the night as her orgasm struck with full force. Her innards felt like they were milking my cock as the rolling waves washed through her bowels and my need for a climax hit me, my cock spewing deep inside of her. My shirt ripping under the force of her grip as she was rocked by one orgasm after another.

I collapsed on her back, spent but still trapped as she continued to shudder, the waves tapering off slowly as she went limp beneath me.

She finally allowed me to slip loose, so I rolled to the side, wrapping my arms around her and finding her as limp as a rag. Alarmed, I pulled her face around so I could see it, and relaxed again as I saw her eyes open and a week grin touch her mouth. I held her for a time while our breathing returned to something like normal. Then standing, I gathered her up in my arms, her head against my shoulder as I carried her towards the house and our bed.

***

Sarah didn't bother turning on the bedroom light as she left the bathroom, she just stumbled to her bed and threw herself down, scattering the pile of stuffed animals. Her body felt totally drained, but her mind was a jumbled mess of confusion. She knew she should be on her knees praying for forgiveness after being so wicked.

She wasn't as naive as people thought she was, she knew what Misty had just done to her was sexual. What she couldn't understand was how much she had liked it. She couldn't be gay, it wasn't allowed, it was to be shunned. But something had happened when she'd let the other woman take control of her, when the other had touched her. She'd wanted it, wanted the hands on her to touch places no one had touched before. And how could it be bad, when it was so much greater than anything she had ever managed by herself. The little waves of it had just kept flashing through her, her body so sensitive that the others fingers had felt like they plucked the strings of her soul.

Her right hand slid down her body, pushing the towel free as it went, until it came to rest cupping her newly shaven mound. The memory of it was just so powerful, it pushed her confusion aside for a moment, made her seek the feeling again. Made her want to capture it before it faded for good. Her clitoris was so sensitive and so right there now, with no mat of hair to work through. She drew her finger across it shuddering as it popped out from under its hood. Her left hand seeking a nipple, her breath stilling as the two points connected, the current traveling between them making her heart flutter.

She almost had it, was right on the edge, when she heard what had to be someone fighting outside her window. Startled, she reflexively jerked her hands away from their sinful work. She stared at the curtained window fearfully, clearly hearing a slapping noise right outside, a low painful cry underlying it. Her instincts were saying run to Samuel and tell him, but something drew her to the window instead.

Carefully drawing aside a corner of the drape. She was at first startled to see that someone was actually out there, then relieved as she recognized them. They were by the car, Samuel holding Misty as she cried. Concern for her made Sarah want to run find out what was wrong, but then she had a horrible thought. Surely she hadn't told him about what they had done. It was unthinkable, she would just die, she had no other place to go.

Mortified, she stared at them, trying to decipher if her fears were true. Who had slapped whom? She couldn't imagine Samuel slapping anyone, let alone his wife. Had he done something?

And then they were kissing, none of it made any sense. They kissed for a long time, their passion beginning to distract her from her worries. She'd never seen anything like it before, and it began stirring things in her again. Making her wonder what it would be like if he kissed her like that, and shamefully, maybe Misty doing it. With that thought, her hand slid between her legs once more. Just cupping herself though, trying to remember how it had felt.

She couldn't believe her eyes when Misty went to her knees and pulled Samuel's penis out. In a night of confusing, fascinating things, the sight of her kneeling there holding it in her hands was almost too much. She sought her favorite psalm, tried to fill her mind with it. But it was just too beautiful, so different from ones she had seen dangling from the animals back home. It was quite possibly the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, and her eyes stayed glued to it as Misty pushed it out-of-the-way, and pressed her face against it for some reason.

Sarah almost screamed when she leaned in and hid it from her view, until she realized what she was seeing, then Sarah needed both of her hands between her legs. She had it in her mouth! Sarah leaned into the window, trying to get a closer look as her tongue ran hungrily across her own lips and her finger rubbed frantically at her other lips. Her own breath catching as she realized Misty had taken the whole thing. How was she doing it? His penis had been so long.

The feeling was coming back now, building under her fingers, splitting her focus between what was happening out there and her own need. It hit her as she saw Samuel grab Misty by the hair and hold her struggling with his penis buried in her mouth. Sarah raised one hand to cover her own mouth, to stop herself from screaming as the waves of pleasure began chasing each other through her body. Eyes wide as Misty pulled free and she saw his penis again, its length wet and quivering, a long string of semen dribbling from the end.

She grabbed at the window sill with both hands, her legs feeling like they were going to give out as she was wracked with waves of gut wrenching pleasure. Her right hand soaked with her own shame. She knew she should let go, just sink to her own knees and repent, but she couldn't. She wanted to watch, and if that was wicked, then so be it. Forcing her legs to straighten again, she focused on what was happening. Watched as Misty bent over the car, her bare ass on display in the moonlight. She envied her, even more so when Samuel moved in behind her, his penis rubbing against her.

She watched as he took hold of it and fed it into Misty's womanhood. Groaning in sympathy and longing as he drove it in with such force that the car was rocked. She clutched at the sill, her heart seeming to beat with the rhythm of his thrusts, small echoes of her own pleasure whispering sinful thoughts in her mind.

When she saw him pull out and switch holes, she was at first confused, then morbidly, breathlessly fascinated. She starred as Misty arched back in pain and reach for his shirt, her mind fled from the pure animal wail that escaped Misty's throat, it was too much. She let go and sank to her knees. One hand going back between her legs, the other tangling in her hair and pulling, the pain and pressure of it something new, something that echoed that animalistic display she had just watched.

Once more she surrendered to the sin, her body sinking to lie spent on the carpet, clutching a large teddy bear to her, hugging it to her chest as the waves carried her away.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers