Glass Houses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pinched her nipples and pulled at them, making her cunt scream with renewed need. And as she felt one of his hands slide down across her stomach, he stepped up against her. She held her breath as she watched the hand slide into the top of her shorts, her legs threatening to buckle as he forced it deeper and she felt it cup her.

"You're doing fine Mrs. Kauffman." He breathed in her ear, as he slipped one then two of his fingers into her, curling them up and sinking them deep.

She groaned and pushed her ass back against him, feeling his gun belt against her lower back as he started dry humping her while pumping his fingers up into her soaked vagina. It was too much, she collapsed against the car, his body pressing her to it as she shook through an orgasm that took her breath away. His fingers continuing to pump into her until she begged him to stop, unable to take any more.

She was so out of it, she didn't even realize he had cuffed her hands behind her back until he used her elbows to pull her away from the car. There was no fight left in her at that point though, so she let him walk her to the back door and backed in to sit on the seat at his direction once he opened it, resigned to being arrested.

But he didn't tell her to get the rest of the way in, instead he stepped up between her legs and opened his zipper. Feeling a new tingle of fear and anticipation, she watched as he freed his cock from his pants. Looking at it in wonder once it was in front of her face. It was the first uncut penis she had ever seen in real life, and at three and a half inches stiff, she thought it was cute. She had to fight back a giggle when it occurred to her that it looked like a cowled Yoda.

"You do a good job on me and I'll take those cuffs off and leave you here with a warning." He told her, holding her by the hair and pressing the little Jedi to her lips.

Not seeing where she had any choice and really more than a little thrilled with the whole episode, Misty opened her mouth and took him in. It was the smallest cock she had ever had in her mouth and she was surprised that she rather liked the size. It let her really feel the whole length of him on her tongue, the foreskin was strange, something new to explore.

The old deputy's precum was sweet too, she found she got a nice taste of it every time she ran her stiffened tongue against the end of it. She was wishing her hands were free so she could rub her cunt and play with his balls when she felt him squirt the first shot into her mouth. Startled, she jerked back a bit, loosing him and his next shot hit her neck then a couple more landed on her tits. She stared at his cock, the head half out of its hood as the last of his cum started dribbling out, then looked up at him and showed him what she still had on her tongue. Rolling it around till she was sure he knew she had some, then swallowing it and grinning at him.

He grinned back at her and said, "That'll do." Then pulled her to her feet and took the cuffs off her. Cupping her right breast one more time, he gave the nipple a quick suck before shutting that door and walking around to his.

"Drive safely now Mrs. Kauffman." He said as he climbed in and put the car into gear.

Misty stood there beside the road, her tits covered in cum and watched him drive away, already talking on his radio. She wondered who he was telling with a last little thrill, then headed for her own car.

12