Glass Houses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel's hand was moving faster now, a slapping noise reaching her through the glass, the extra little tricks apparently forgotten in his need to finish. She rubbed a little harder, tempted to get it over with, to jam her fingers up inside herself and fill the emptiness. She almost did it, but then Samuel's penis came alive, fountains of thick white semen falling on his chest and stomach, stealing all thought from her for a time.

She froze as she watched it happen, it was amazing, it just kept shooting out, it coated his hand and puddle at his belly button. She wanted to do that, for it to be her hand that milked his penis to such an eruption. As she thought this, she also realized she wanted it to be Samuel that took her virginity, she wanted him to fill the void inside her.

She all but fell off the ladder, her body barely functioning in its urgent need. She would go in there, she would throw herself at his feet and beg him to make her into a woman. Reaching the ground, she turned to do just that, and froze.

There, not ten feet from her, sitting on the grass holding the leash of a huge dog, was a skinny redheaded girl. With mounting embarrassment, Sarah realized the girl must have watched everything! Horrified at this thought, she ran. She couldn't face her, all other thoughts were forgotten in her need to escape. And she didn't stop until she was once more leaning against the inside of her closed bedroom door.

12