Glass in the Ass Ch. 01

Story Info
Her first anal adventure with glass.
1.8k words
4.42
112.2k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was Friday! I tossed my car keys on the kitchen counter in frustration. I just sat through a painstaking 40 minutes of traffic, which always seems to occur when I anxiously wanted to get home. Feeling the dull pain of a headache, I popped two Advils and sorted through my mail.

My mind started to wander as I flipped through the Macy's flyer. It seemed like forever since I felt your touch, but it had only been two days. Imagining how you looked up at me as you slowly traced your finger around my swollen clit caused a wanting, aching feeling to develop in between my thighs. Oh god what a tease you were on Wednesday! Secretly, I loved every minute of it. I didn't want to get too worked up since two of my roommates were home. Thank goodness they don't know what I do behind closed doors.

I knew a warm soothing shower would be the best way to relax. Turning on the shower, I closed the door and let the bathroom fill with steam. Back in my bedroom, I quickly undressed and revealed my hot pink lace bra and sheer lace thong. I enjoyed wearing something sexy under my work clothes. Sometimes the fabric would rub against my nipples and trigger naughty thoughts, which always helped the day go by faster.

I threw my white terry cloth bathrobe over my bra and panties and headed to the bathroom. What a warm inviting feeling a steamy bathroom gives. I let my only clothing left fall to the floor leaving only my very fair smooth skin. Hopping into the shower, I just stood there letting the water run all over me. The warmth hit my shoulders and trickled down my breasts, warming my nipples.

Sighing deeply I was so pleased with my idea to shower. Lathering myself with soap, my fingers grazed over my now hard nipples. I was turning myself on by washing myself. Depending on my mood, sometimes the lightest most innocent touch is interpreted as being sexual. Continuing to wash myself, I noticed that I was a little furry down below and I wanted to shave my pussy and feel silky smooth.

I lathered my now swollen lips with shaving cream. Resting my leg up on the edge of the tub I held my slippery lip with my left hand and carefully applied pressure as the razor glided over my most sensitive area. Whenever I did this it always left a warm sensation. I did the same thing on the other side and repeated shaving a couple of times making sure I was perfectly smooth. Moving closer towards the water, I pushed my pussy into the warm stream. It was so soothing against my freshly shaved lips. It looked so cute and pretty afterwards!

I squirted some coffee and cream body scrub on my hands and began to smooth it over my arms and legs. It was such an invigorating feeling and also left my legs extremely smooth if I shaved them right afterwards. Rinsing off the scrub, I lathered my legs with shaving cream and carefully shaved each one. Satisfied that I was completely smooth all over, I turned off the shower. Reaching my hand out, I grabbed a fluffy white towel and patted myself dry. Stepping out of the tub I felt the cool air from the rest of the bathroom and quickly put on my white terrycloth robe.

Back in my bedroom, I fumbled through my pajama drawer. I pulled out a light green almost sheer tank top and light green and white striped cotton pants. I threw on the top and pants, no panties or bra required. My tits looked great in the top, my nipples were practically exposed. You could see the outline perfectly as well as my pencil eraser nipples. I towel dried my blonde hair quickly and sat down at my desk. After reading through some emails, my mind started to wander.

Over the past few months of being single, my sex toy collection had doubled. I found myself perusing websites quite frequently exploring all the different options out there. I've always had a thing for anal sex and lately noticed myself looking more and more at butt plugs online. I always wondered what it would feel like to have one fully inserted, my tight ass stretched wide and feeling full. Last week I found one that truly piqued my interest. It was made out of clear glass, with graduated thickness to 1.5 inches and about 4 inches of insertable length. In the pictures, it looked so smooth and when I envisioned it sliding in and out of my ass I knew I had to get it.

Luckily the package arrived yesterday. I was so tired from work, I didn't have the chance to use it, but tonight I had plenty of time and couldn't wait to stretch my virgin ass with my very first butt plug. I looked down and noticed my pajama pants were totally wet from my juicy cunt. I knew I had to the play with my new toy immediately or I would be ridiculously frustrated for the rest of the evening.

Reaching under my bed to my fantasy box, I pulled out the black velvet pouch that housed my new ass treasure. Removing it from the pouch, I admired the toy. Immediately I noticed the weight of it, it was a lot heavier than any of my other toys and so deliciously firm. In addition, I grabbed my hand mirror; there was no way I was going to miss this view, a glass butt plug filling my ass.

Sitting on my bed, I propped up the mirror in front of a pillow. I slid my pants down and tossed them to the floor. Spreading my legs wide, I exposed myself to my mirror. My lips were already swollen and pink. I loved the look of my freshly shaved pussy, so damn cute!

I wanted the butt plug in my ass right away, no teasing required. I was horny and wanted my ass fucked. My middle finger went right for my aching clit. Pushing it side to side and circling it, I bit my lower lip. I realized I was not going to last very long.

Grabbing my watermelon lube, I squirted it onto the plug and made sure it was fully covered. I slowly traced a circle with my finger around my tight asshole, teasing just a little. Holding the plug by the base, I positioned the smooth tip right at my hole. Slowly I pushed the plug into my ass. What a terribly naughty feeling! Oh what perfect texture! I tried to relax as I pushed the plug deeper into me. Almost feeling slight pain, I withdrew it and then tried again, I had to take it easy even though I wanted it so badly.

Each time I did this my ass stretched more and more around the plug, I was in total ecstasy. Finally as I pushed it completely in, my ass clenched it tightly, as the base rested against my ass cheeks. I opened my eyes to view myself in the mirror. How unbelievably scandalous... I was totally surprised. Since the plug and base were both made of clear glass, I could see right up my asshole! It was so damn kinky. I always loved looked at pictures of stretched and freshly fucked holes, now I was looking at my own!

My pussy was totally dripping; I could see it in the mirror. Immediately I started rubbing my clit with more intensity now that I was fully impaled. I started tugging at the plug, moving it around, twisting it; even just tapping it firmly with my fingers caused incredible sensations. Leaning forward, I attempted to pull the plug out slightly because I wanted to fuck myself. My ass didn't want to let go! After some coercion I got it out. With the base resting against my bed, I pushed my ass downwards, slowly fucking myself with the plug.

Continuing to rub my clit and fuck my ass, I started to think how it would feel having you bury your cock deep within my ass. The plug would provide a perfect warm up for that thick cock of yours. I would love for you to grab my ankles, push them up towards my pillows and expose my ass for your use. Spread open my ass cheeks place your cock at the opening and make me your anal slut. Slide that cock in, feel my tight ass grip firmly around it. I want it all the way in there; I want to feel your balls slap against my ass cheeks as you jam your cock in me. Look into my eyes; tell me what a dirty little anal slut I am as you pound me. Rub my clit and make me squirm!

I opened my eyes again and stared at my mirror. I didn't realize it but I had fully sat on the plug and was just causing it to move around inside of me. I truly couldn't take it anymore, I was so close to the edge, but my mind wandered back to you to finish me off.

As you were fucking me, I started to rub my clit. You looked down and watched the show before you, my slender finger feverishly rubbing my clit, my pussy dripping with juices and your cock sliding in and out of my ass. I was your anal slut; I liked you using me, doing whatever you wanted. I couldn't wait for you to fill my ass with your hot cum. These thoughts were too much, with one more push on my clit I exploded. My body stiffened and I threw back my head into my pillows as my pussy contracted and my ass gripped the plug again and again. The feeling was like nothing I had felt before. The plug was so hard and when my ass gripped it, the sensations were insane! I couldn't help but moan loudly into my pillow.

I laid there totally stunned for a good 30 seconds. Lifting my head up, I gazed into my mirror once more. My pussy juice was all over the base of the plug, I was a wet mess! I shuddered as I pulled the plug from my ass, viewing it stretched and used. I went to stand up but immediately had to sit back down because my legs were weak from my intense orgasm. Lying back down, I sprawled out on my bed in total bliss. I was so unbelievably pleased with my new purchase.

Rolling around in my soft blankets, my legs rubbed against each other and I still felt aroused. I touched my clit to find it was still swollen and ready for more...

To be continued...