Glazing The Donut

Story Info
She masturbates while he watches.
1.7k words
3.91
65.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second installment in my series of real voyeur experiences. If you are reading this then Literotica has seen fit to post my stories (yea!). If you read my first story then you know that I am a dedicated voyeur and peeper. Not all my adventures involve a technically illegal act such as peeping from a patio. Many are quite legitimate and involve no illicit activities at all. This is one of those cases. This story also involves the fulfillment of one of my voyeur fantasies; To watch a girl masturbate. Outstanding...

This happened while I was still living in the apartments I mentioned in my last submission. There was one section of the complex that I rarely went to when walking my dog. There were a couple of reasons for this. The first was that this side of the complex was bordered by a street (bad for letting your dog loose and exposed and more dangerous if peeping). The second was that I had never seen anybody in this building that seemed worthy of trying to voyeur. Well, as with my first story, this was another of those happy surprises.

I like to vary the routes I take when walking my dog – this was one of those occasions when I decided to go someplace different. I walked along the grass area stopping occasionally to watch my dog play. I stopped in front of an apartment that used to have a cute couple living in it – but one which I could never get a look at the wife naked. The apartment had been vacant for a short time and I planned to just keep moving. As I passed the patio I saw chair on it. Obviously someone else had moved in recently. Now, I do not arbitrarily peek into every house or apartment I pass, but I do stay observant and note any potentials. In this case I took note of the fact that new residents were there.

I walked trough this area several times over the next few weeks. One day (yes, during daylight hours) I was coming back from a run when I saw this short, slightly chucky, Brunette came outside to do something on the patio. The girl was attractive and looked to be in her late twenties. She had large breasts and was sort of thick, but not really fat. Actually she looked pretty nice. I just found a new prospect and I was determined to see what she had to offer. That night I found out. (side note: it seems that often times the first peep I get is the best – like a beginners luck thing I guess)

Over time I figured out the occupants must be late night people. So, waiting fairly late one night I set out to try and catch this cutey and get a look at her body. I got the leash and headed out the door to take my dog for a stroll. As I walked by the apartment the first time everything was dark so I kept going to check some other girls out. I figured I would come back later.

As I passed by later I saw a light come on so I got in closer to check things out. The blinds over the slider were open so I could stand well back and see what happened. The girl came in dressed in work looking clothes and immediately went into the bathroom. Several minutes later she immerged in running shorts and a sport bra. She pulled a sweat shirt over the bra and walked out the door. Apparently she was going to work-out. Well, if she was going to work-out that meant she would come back home sweaty. I figured that if worked it out right I would catch her coming back and in need of a shower. I decided to come back later on and see if I got lucky. As I walked down the sidewalk she came jogging past me and said hi. I figured she was going to a local gym, but now it was clear that she was staying in the neighborhood and would be back home fairly soon. I went to the park across the street to let my dog run and wait for her to return.

Within half and hour I saw her come running up the street and enter her apartment. I drifted closer in anticipation of a prospective show. She didn't close the blinds over the slider so I could easily see her walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I was in luck. Then she surprised me by going into a bedroom other than the one I thought was hers. I walked a bit closer and realized that this was her room and the other room belonged to someone else. I also noticed that her blinds were half opened and that I could stand many feet from the building and clearly see into her room. I figured she would close the blinds but she didn't – and to this day never has. She grabbed a towel and trotted into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. I hoped that she would have to come back into her room to get dressed. I walked about thirty feet up the building to get a view of the bathroom door so I could see her exit the bathroom and still be at a safe distance to wait.

While I was waiting a tall Blond entered the apartment through the garage door. She was slender and pretty and in most ways an opposite of the girl I was waiting for. I couldn't believe my luck as she walked straight into the second bedroom. I had to step onto her patio to see into this room, but like her roommate she didn't close her blinds entirely either. I was amazed to see her walk out of her closet topless and sporting some small, but gorgeous tits. My heart was beating big time by now. The beauty of my position was that I could still keep an eye on the Brunette's bathroom door while I enjoyed the show unfolding before my eyes.

The blond walked into her bathroom and disappeared to the area where the toilet was. A minute later she emerged without her pants and wearing only a white lace thong. She stood in front of the sink with her breasts visible in the mirror's reflection and her ass pointing straight at me. What a nice ass. She had to be almost six feet tall too. She fiddled in the mirror a few more second then stepped back and pulled her panties down to her ankles and slide them off. Great bend over shot. She picked up the panties and walked out of the bathroom giving me a full frontal of a bald beaver and her sweet titties. She entered her closet and came right back out wearing an oversized shirt. Wow! What a lucky surprise.

I stepped off the patio to resume my observation of the Brunette's bathroom. About five minutes later the bathroom door opened and she quick walked from the bathroom into her bedroom butt naked. This was getting better and better. I walked back towards her bedroom expecting the blinds to be closed. To my amazement they weren't. She stood in front of her dresser totally nude putting laundry away. For over ten minutes she move about the room doing miscellaneous choirs all without ever getting dressed. I got a view of her body from every imaginable angle. Her breasts were fabulous. They were at least D cups and she had big brown nipples. Her pussy was trimmed very close and had only a small patch of fluff above brown and puffy lips which were very obvious from my position. After another minute or two she put on pajamas and turned on the TV.

A double wammy and on the first try with a new prospect. I had never had such luck before. What I couldn't believe was what I saw next. I knew that the Blond wasn't wearing anything under her shirt so I thought I would check back in on her. When I approached her window again she was in bed, under the covers and talking on the phone. It seemed that the fun was over so I decided it was time to head back home. Something caught my eye though and caused me to pause for a second.

I thought I saw movement in the area of the bed where here waist/crotch should be. I continued to watch and sure enough it happened again. I assumed she was scratching or something and would stop. I watched a little longer and now it was obvious that she was playing with herself. I had always dreamed of voyeuring a girl masturbating now I hoped I would actually get to see it for real. All the while I figured she would stop before too long, but she didn't. As I watched the scene I began to realize that she was having phone sex. The movement under the covers became more rhythmic and extreme. Her legs shifted and it looked as if she opened them further. Her body would also twitch occasionally as she hit a particularly sensitive spot in her play. After about ten minutes of this her back arched and she let out a moan as she came. Her face was beautiful as it happened. Even though I couldn't actually see any part of her body while she masturbated, it was one of the most erotic scenes I have ever witnessed.

The best part of all this is that over the next two months I watched this girl masturbate at least forty times. She gets herself off five or six times a week. She must be insatiable. Unfortunately she is always under the covers whenever she plays with herself. I have seen her naked body a few more times, but never caught her masturbating in the open.

I continue to check back with this girl even though I have moved from the apartments. I continue to "visit" her whenever I am in the area at night. She has provided me with ongoing "shows" even as recently as last week. My adventures began with these two girls during the cold Winter months. Summer is fast approaching so maybe she will have to masturbate on top of the covers as the temperature rises. Here's to hoping.

Also, even though I had great success with catching her roommate nude that first day, I have only managed to see her naked again once. Her blinds are still always half open, but I never seem to catch her at home anymore.