Glen Burroughs High School

Story Info
She goes into a drug store naked.
1.4k words
3.9
36.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this area of eighteen years of age... sadly I don't' feel that I am very good at writing this type of genre, but I love to write erotic stories, as I believe they are fun and much harder to write, than one would think. Anyway once this gets published, I hope you all enjoy it...

Glen Burroughs
Student Madeline:

day: Monday

Madeline's plan was all set, her mom wouldn't be home until twelve or one, it was nearly ten P.M. Madeline was nervous as she was going to go out to get milk. Obviously going out to get milk, isn't a reason to be nervous, what she was going to do had her stomach in knots, she put her hand through her hair. As she grabbed her car keys, Madeline plan was going to see her, get the milk, bottomless, the blouse she wore, showed her butt and her vagina. So when she slips off her panties and pants, walking into the store who was ever working at the drugstore, would get a great view.

While Madeline would, have an experience of a lifetime, she knew there was no way she could get busted for it. As she had her Glen Burroughs school ID card, which would keep her out of trouble as she made sure she had her debit card and the ID with her. They were in her pocket, she walked to the door, looking out the window seeing the pitch black night. She was still barefoot as her shoes were next to the door, she stopped before he opened the door. She took another look outside, she didn't see anything or hear anyone. She undoes her pants, she pulls her pants and panties down to her feet. If anyone to even a glance, they'd see she was partially naked. She steps foot outside, feeling the cool air on her legs.

Madeline goes to Glen Burroughs high school, where the faculty and students are allowed to go naked. They can go to the school nude, or around the town of Sunny hills, or the neighboring towns that surround it. As long as you had your Glen Burroughs ID, you couldn't be hassled or get into trouble. You could go bottomless, nudity or any other state of undress, keeping the card with you'd be ok.

Glen Burroughs was an oil tycoon, who came to the town of Sunny Hills California, he threw around money to just about everywhere he could. Eventually he started to throw his money, at the city council, until he got what he wanted. Glen Burroughs was always a fan of naked people, he really loved naked women, so he figured if he gave money to the right people, someone would make it ok to have naked girls in town. After some negotiating and serious bribing, it was made ok, Glen got it to involve seniors in high school. The school named after him, would run during the summer and anyone who goes to his school could go naked as long as they had a Glen Burroughs ID. It was very rare for anyone to take the school up on its offer and he died before he even got see his dream come true.

It is still very much ok, to either go to Glen Burroughs or around town, as it does happen every so often.

It was going to happen tonight, as Madeline was outside her door, she grabs her shoes putting them on. She also didn't' have a bra on, as she was outside her car several feet away.

The reason she was doing this was simple, boredom, she wanted to do something that she would remember for the rest of her life. She figured doing what she was going to do. Would be something that she'd remember, she figured getting bored while nude in public would not happen. She was going to go through with it, as she walked to her car, she stopped, forgetting she locked the door. She was so exposed, as she walked back.

Her heart thumped, as she did something that caused her to gasp. She pulled her blouse over her head, tossing it into the house. She was totally naked outside as she shut the door. Goosebumps covering every part of her body, she made her way to the car, her breasts bouncing, she liked the way it felt, she didn't know how she'd react, when she went into a store. She stepped into her car, her breasts would be seen by any driver that pulled up next to her. She started the car, taking off down the street, no one came out of their houses as a young naked girl drove.

The store was a few blocks away, as she keeps on driving, no one was out on the town, as every other house had a porch light on. Madeline arrives at the store pulling into the parking lot. Her nerves kicked into high gear, as she had nothing to cover herself and her clothes were blocks away. She grabs her debt card as well as the ID, she sits in the car for a moment shivering despite a warm June night.

Glen Burroughs high school takes place during, the summer not only did it allow for its students to go naked. It also helped them get some classes off their plate, before their senior year, so when you finished with Glen you'd go on to the your regular high school, minus four classes that you don't have to worry about.

Madeline stepped out of her car, the cool night air again hitting her body. She looked down at her body, can't believe she actually did this, it wasn't some dream, she was very naked in public and in a few moments people were going to see her. She walked through the parking lot, her C cup breasts bounced as she walked to the store. The parking lot, was fairly empty as she stepped into the store. The cashier's back was turned, as Madeline walked into an aisle, it was a toy aisle and a clerk was in there putting child toys on to the shelf.

He looks up seeing Madeline in the aisle, every part of her teenage body was shown to him. She took a breath, as she walked down the aisle, his mouth was open, as she made her way past him. His eyes scanning her body, as she walked out of the aisle, she went into the next aisle, that was empty, as she took her hand, she rubbed herself, feeling her wetness, she stops, walking out of the aisle, she turns around as the clerk came out of the aisle. He took another look, as she stood in front of him, her body on fire.

She walks towards the milk, feeling the air from the cool on her body, with him no doubt watching her. She took the time, to rub herself, biting her lip. A security guard, walked out from the back, as Madeline stood in front of him. He was huge, as he walked over to her. She stood, her entire body on display.

He scanned her up and down for several moments, as he begin to talk.

'Do you have an ID' He says.

'Yes' Says Madeline.

She gives it to him, he looks at it, then hands it back

'anything I can help you with' He asks.

'no just getting some milk' She says.

She walks over to it, grabbing the milk, he comes over as well,

'Let me get that for you' He says.

'Thanks' Says Madeline.

He takes, the milk.

'anything else" He asks.

'No that's it'

She was getting calmer with being naked, as they walked to the register, she suddenly felt his hand on her butt. She didn't' say anything as she felt him rubbing it. They made their way to the register, his hand firmly on her butt. He puts the milk down, as she gives the guy at the register her debit card. He had a perfect view, of her breasts, he finally speaks up. While the security guard's hand was on her butt.

'Debt or credit'

'Debt' Says Madeline.

He hands her a little keypad she types in the number, as the security guard hand was still pasted to her butt. He bagged up her milk, she grabbed the bag. As the security guard rubbed her butt, she walked out of the store. No doubt leaving those guys, happy she got into her car and masturbated, she screamed at the top of her lungs...