Glistening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************************************

Chapter Four, it's not over 'til it's over

****************************************

The most convenient fact about using a private shower at the gym is just that. It's a private shower. You can clean up when you're done exercising, no matter what kind of exercise you've chosen to perform. You can run. You can lift weights. You can cycle. You can even check the board and see what kind of classes are going on, or walk into one of the ongoing classes in the various rooms throughout the day.

Or you can drain your partner's fluids and mix them with your own, creating a form of industrial strength superglue that really needs to be washed off before getting dressed again. And that's what Don and Marcia did. Soft gentle cleaning in a shower definitely big enough for two. Shampoos and conditioners and body washes shot in streams into waiting hands. Fingers rubbing the thick bubbly goo throughout hair and body. Warm water cascading down over their bodies. Knowing glances and sly looks as each teases and sometimes pleases various parts of the other. They may or may not have had more sexual escapades in the actual shower stall. It wouldn't matter. They had all the time they needed and all the water in the world to rinse it all away. Once finished with that, they could get dressed and go one at a time out to their cars to decide what the next hours should bring.

Don sat on the bench in the little room watching Marcia finish up brushing her hair. He avoided the temptation to play with it and look for tangles, but did help her out with lotion on her back and her legs because touching her was a perfect feeling no matter what the circumstances were. She was dressed and ready to go a couple moments later, and she went out into the hallway, checking for prying eyes, but seeing none, and didn't even catch a glance from the desk attendant on her way outside.

Don was close behind, dropping off the soaked towel from the floor in the bin first, then the couple they used for drying after their shower. He dropped off the shower room key and left without a word. Out in the parking lot, cigarettes were a must. Bottled waters from her bag washed down the night air and nicotine. They didn't want to leave each other at all. Ideas started popping in their heads and out of their mouths in an attempt to keep things going. Food sounded good. Nothing too heavy but what are you going to get at 2am? Street meat? McDonald's? Waffle House? Maybe IHOP would work better. Less grease. More flavor. The temptation to take a bottle of syrup into the bathroom...no...let's not get into that just yet.

But they wanted to get into that, and the sooner the better. Certainly taking up a booth and talking for hours about life happenings and other fun in the world would work well. In the back of her mind was an even better idea...taking this man back home to make a giant mess in her queen sized bed. They could fuck on one half and sleep on the other. They could get up in the morning and fuck on the sleeping half, too. That's what having extra sheets is all about, how to get the most out of each set.

Alas, that's a story for another time. Right now, we know they have exhausted each other in so many ways that no matter what they do next, they're going to enjoy every minute of it, clothes on or off. Next week, same time, same place, but more of everything.

12