Gloria and Son-in-Law

Story Info
Divorced mother tends son-in-law in time of need.
1.1k words
3.95
111.5k
44
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, forty-eight year old Gloria was familiar with the male penis. After all, she had been married eight years and had three daughters. In the eighteen years since her divorce, she found men quickly lost interest in her when she told them that she had three children. They offered Gloria the use of their penis, but if they weren't interested in helping her raise her daughters - and they weren't - she refused their offer.

Gloria had not seen or touched a penis since the night before she moved out of her former husband's house. Of course, she had noticed a few bulges in co-workers trousers but they only served to stimulate memories.

Now, on the hottest day of the summer, Gloria became a grandmother. Her eldest child, twenty year old Beverly, had given birth to a daughter at the local hospital and Beverly's twenty-one year old husband George had driven Gloria to the hospital to visit the new mother and daughter.

Now they were back to Gloria's air-conditioned home. Gloria removed the shawl she had worn to protect her shoulders from the burning sun. She was dressed in a white halter, white Bermuda shorts, and sandals. The elastic of her pink underpants showed above the shorts. George's sex-starved eyes noticed and a bulge formed in his trousers.

"What's that bulge in your trousers," Gloria asked.

"Oh, nothing."

"Are you getting horny over your mother-in-laws shorts?"

"Er, no,"

"Her tits," Gloria boldly asked as she undid her halter and exposed her well formed breasts.

"Er, no," he uttered as his face turned scarlet."

"Don't kid me, George. I bet you haven't put a good fuck in my daughter in over a week."

"A month at least," he replied.

"You haven't got laid for a month," she exclaimed. "Oh, you poor man. I haven't been fucked for years. Let's help each other unwind." Gloria reached out and took George by the hand. Her other hand caressed his crotch. Her lips sought and found a loving kiss from her son-in-law.

"Let's use Beverly's old bedroom," she suggested.

Gloria led George to Beverly's former bedroom by keeping her grasp on his bulge. George offered no resistance.

They adjourned to Beverly's former bedroom. Gloria quickly stripped naked. Not so George. Gloria had to undo his trousers, let them drop to the floor, bend over, and help him step out of them. As she straightened up, her eyes and mouth just happened to notice a semi-flaccid penis. Her mouth immediately whooshed it in and started sucking it.

At this point, George finally understood his mother-in-law's wishes. Seeing that his dick was already in her mouth, he fucked her there sending a gargantuan load of cum down her throat.

"You come too fast, George. Let's get that dick of yours rested and we can try again. You rest on Beverly's bed while I go pee."

"Can I watch you pee? Beverly doesn't let me watch her pee."

The naked couple adjourned to the next room, the toilet. Gloria sat on the bowl and urinated. George watched fascinated. Gloria took a piece of toilet paper, handed it to George and said, "Wipe my pussy for me." George complied.

They returned to Beverly's bedroom and napped.

After a brief nap, they arose and dressed. Gloria invited George to stay with her for the three days that the hospital would keep Beverly and the baby. Her offer included "fringe benefits." George accepted the invitation.

Gloria prepared a supper of chicken, mashed potato and broccoli. George ate heartily and complimented Gloria's cooking by saying, "I see where my wife learned to cook so well. Supper was superb."

The unusual couple watched the 6:30 TV news together. When the news ended, Gloria invited George to shower with her. He accepted. This time Gloria didn't have to help him undress. As he undressed, he commented on Gloria light blue panties.

"You had pink panties on this afternoon. How often do you change them?'

"Once I take my panties off, I never put them back on unless I have to."

"Beverly wears mostly yellow panties."

"Yes, she told me that you like them," Gloria sad. "Beverly said that just the sight of them gives you a hard-on."

"She may be exaggerating," George replied. "But not by much."

The couple kissed. George's hand found Gloria's breast. He had come so quickly earlier that he never fondled her breasts. Gloria stepped back, breaking the kiss and said, "Time to shower."

When the couple had adjusted the water to a mutually comfortable temperature, the couple stepped in. George wasted no time getting back to fondling Gloria's breasts. His hand sidled down past her stomach to her bushy triangle.

"Beverly shaves her triangle for me," he said.

"Then I won't shave mine. That way you can keep track of who you're fucking."

A finger found her vaginal opening. As it penetrated her, she kissed her paramour. A second finger penetrated her. A thumb found her clitoris. She hugged him. His fingers opened and closed as they went in and out of her; his thumb did lazy circle around her clitoris, occasional pinching it, occasional flicking it. She moaned and squatted. He squatted. She held his erect penis in her hand for balance. She gave out a large "Arrgh." Both fell back on their fanny and laughed aloud.

They scrambled to their feet in the slippery tub. George now paid attention to bathing his lover. As he soaped her tits, he commented on how beautiful they were. He soaped her stomach. He commented on how flat it was. He shampooed her bush. He soaped her pussy, both, in and out. He turned her around.

He soaped her shoulders and the small of her back. As he soaped her buttocks, he commented on how soft and nicely shaped they were. "What a nice match they make to your beautiful tits." She smiled at the awkward compliment. As he soaped the crack of her ass, his finger penetrated her ass hole.

"Do you stick your finger up my daughter's ass often?"

"I've tried. She won't let me.

"Does she let you lick her asshole?"

"I never tried."

"You just washed mine, nice and clean. Lick it and find out how nice it is for the lickor and the lickee." He smiled at her play on words.

She leaned against the shower wall and stuck her ass out to him. Without lessons, he learned quickly to run his tongue around the exterior of her anus. Then his tongue penetrated her. She moaned in satisfaction. A little tonguing; a little fingering; a little rimming; two happy lovers.

They got out of the shower, dried one another, and then adjourned to Beverly's former bed. There, George emptied a big load of cum into Gloria's infertile cervix and, in the morning, Gloria rode George like a bucking bronco and squeezed an excruciating load of cum out of him. George loved the sensation.