Gloria Ch. 02

Story Info
What the neighbors get up to.
1.2k words
23.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers

GLORIA

“Are you sure?” I asked.

Justin looked most everywhere but at me.

“The though of seeing you with someone else is pretty uncomfortable, but the thought of seeing you with another woman is, um, yeah. Um. So, yeah, I’m sure,” Justin said. Hardly erudite, but that's not why I love him.

He’s been back in town for a week. These last two months had been crazy. Fantastic, but crazy, with me describing to him what I saw Diane do that night – I hadn’t the courage so far to tell him the whole truth - and for the week he’d been back in town we’d fucked and talked, but the talk was mostly about me and Diane. He finally came up with the proposal I wanted him to make. But was it right?

“Look honey, I don’t need to do this. I love only you, and I want only you. I’ll only go through this if it’s what you want. Do you really, really want to see me and Diane get it on?”

Justin looked away. He cleared his throat.

“Yeah.”

I smiled at him. There wasn’t a thing I wouldn’t do for him.

“Justin? Do you – do you think, sometime, um-”

“What?”

“If, um, if I asked, would you do the same for me?” I couldn’t believe I’d finally said it. My face burned with embarrassment, but my eyes flicked up to his face. He looked slightly confused, so I guess that would have to wait until later.

I kissed him deeply, squeezed his already swollen dick in his pants and made him catch his breath, and pushed him to the front door.

At the window I waited until I could see him moving around next-door in the dim light of Diane’s living room, and then went and opened the back door.

“Hi.”

She smiled at me.

“Hi.”

JUSTIN

It felt really weird sitting in the darkness, watching my wife walk into our living room holding Diane’s hand. I could tell they were both nervous, throwing the occasional glance my way when they remembered they were on display. I watched my wife stand in front of Diane, reach across and place her hand on Diane’s breast. I saw Diane’s face change as the pleasure overrode any remaining concerns she might have had. In seconds my hard cock was in my hand, pre-cum already leaking from the tip as I fisted myself slowly, but my eyes stayed locked on that other room.

Diane lifted Gloria’s T-shirt off, the movement of her arms lifting her breasts higher for a moment, that moment stretched when Diane kept Gloria’s arms suspended and she lowered her lips to kiss the tops of her breasts, then take a nipple between her teeth and pull firmly. Jeezus!

I watched my wife remove Diane’s shirt, button by button, revealing a slimmer, taller woman than Gloria, but I wouldn’t trade Gloria for the world. Gloria returned Diane’s favor by sucking her small high breasts until each nipple was standing clear like the flag on a mailbox. Oh man it was erotic to watch.

Briefly they disappeared from view, returning with a table between them. I chuckled because it was clear now that Gloria had thought about this, even to the extent of figuring the best lines of sight. I relaxed further into the high backed chair, took a swig of the wine waiting beside me and decided to keep my hands off my cock. God knows how I was going to last, but I suspected it wouldn’t be very long.

I was almost proved right when I watched Gloria strip Diane completely naked, standing on that table for me to see. She’d been right about the skin and tan lines on Diane’s body; they did seem to make her body glow. I thought I could see the shiver of pleasure that ran through Diane’s body when Gloria licked her thigh, and I definitely heard Gloria’s moan.

She pulled Diane down onto the tabletop, and positioned her so that her pussy was aimed right at me – not more than 10 feet away, and I could see the moisture glistening on Diane’s pussy, but I stopped breathing when I saw Gloria’s tongue drill slowly between Diane’s lips.

Oh what a sight it was. Gloria was now straddling Diane, and between their two bodies I could watch Diane’s mouth and tongue work on Gloria’s pussy, while I could also see Gloria’s face twist with pleasure whenever Diane hit her clit with her tongue.

I had my cock back in my hand now – there was no way I could prevent it. It got harder when I watched Diane wrap a strap-on dildo around my wife’s waist, turn herself onto all fours and back onto that big plastic cock like she did it every day. I watched my wife start to fuck our neighbor, sliding the cock slowly into Diane, Diane’s head dropping and raising as the slid in and out, buckling her spine on each thrust forward. Gloria had her hands on Diane’s hips to push and pull, and the sight of the determination on Gloria’s face as she fucked her, as the head of that dildo knocked against her own clit on the forward thrusts making gasps and moans come from both of their mouths, was driving me wild.

A noise beside me made me turn my head.

GLORIA

Oh, God! The feeling as the smaller end of the dildo slid inside me was sending me crazy. The smell of Diane, the feel of her skin and the pleasure of watching her get truly fucked was insane. I was insane. I wanted one thing more, I needed just one thing more to send me off; to watch Justin’s cock slide into Diane’s mouth at the same time as I fucked her. I turned my face to call Justin over, but what I saw made a fire race through my groin, made me groan and slam my pelvis hard into Diane again and again.

DIANE

Fuck, fuck, fuck was all I could think of. Gloria fucking me hard, fast, her hand rubbing my clit and me growling like a monster at the orgasm not far away. It suddenly came rushing up when Gloria increased her pace, started slamming into me, my arms buckling and my head falling onto the table top. I was being pushed so close to the line of orgasm with each thrust, and I could feel my pussy start to clench onto the dildo, trying to keep it inside of me as Gloria pulled it back out and then slammed into me again. Again and again. When I looked back over my shoulder to Gloria, I saw her face turned to my window. But when I looked and saw Justin take Frank’s cock into his mouth, watched Justin swallow it whole, that 8” dick bulging his cheek and throat, watched Frank’s face change like it does when I know he’s about to come, I screamed hard and long and felt my pussy tighten up like a knot, hanging onto the plastic cock. I watched as Justin kept that cock buried down his throat, Frank’s hand went to Justin’s cock and stroked him once, twice and Justin’s head flew back, cum dripping from his mouth as strings of his own cum flew up in the air. I heard Gloria scream “Fuck! Fuck!” and slam into me one last time and collapse on top of me as my world exploded.

rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gloria Ch. 01 Previous Part
Gloria Series Info

Similar Stories

The Love of a Huntsman A fairy tale of sorts.in Romance
Friends to Lovers Opal shows Beverly how to enjoy life to the fullest.in Lesbian Sex
Miss Dixie Confronts A Spy Wild west madam confronts young voyeur.in Mature
Discovering Diane Accident reveals a hidden treasure.in First Time
Snowbound Cabin is more than a haven from a blizzard.in Romance
More Stories