Gloria Goes Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. I guess I haven't really haven't thought about it for a while." Gloria realized she really would have preferred to think about something else, now Jim seemed to want to get all gushy at precisely the wrong time.

"Is there something I should know about?"

What is Jim getting at? Gloria thought becoming completely alert. Did her husband know something? How? She couldn't keep track. All she really wanted to do was lie back, close her eyes and think about "the act" she'd done this afternoon and drag her fingers slowly across her clit.

The deliciousness of blowing Nick had surprised her. His gooey cum was only mildly salty, not bad at all. But the kinkiness, the fact that she'd done it, knelt before this stud, let him fuck her mouth and hold her head while he dumped his load, and then hungrily swallowed it. That kept getting her hotter and hotter. Even now, with Jim here, she was juicing badly. Soon she would need relief, either from herself, or from Jim.

"Everything's fine."

"Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything, I'll still love you."

Jim knows something, Gloria thought nervously. Had he just found out about Ben all those years ago? This was too much, so Gloria moved over and gave her husband a wet French kiss. Something had to give, she was just wetting too badly.

"Can I really say something without you getting all mad?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, lately, I've thinking about sex much more than I ever had before. Fantasizing and stuff. Fantasizing about different things."

Sure you have, thought Jim. "Does the fantasizing excite you?" he asked.

"Mmmm...much more than I thought it would. I guess I'm not quite sure what to do about it. We've talked about different things over the years, but never seriously, just joking, more or less. Now these fantasies are causing me to think even more. Do you want to hear more, or is this not the direction you had in mind for our mini-vacation?"

"Well, initially, I thought we'd do something different, but I saw something this afternoon and now I want to have a discussion like we're doing." Jim noticed her complete change in expression.

"W-w-what do you mean you saw something this afternoon? What did you see?"

"Something I was totally surprised to see, but it was my reaction to what I saw that surprised me even more."

"Saw what? What reaction? I'm totally confused."

"Are you really? Isn't there anything you may have done this afternoon that you think would surprise me? Or are you just confused that I may have seen something?"

Oh my god! Did he really see? Gloria thought, truly panicking. "Jim, stop it. What did you see?"

"Don't you know? I know you know. Please be honest enough to admit it."

"OK," Gloria said, resigning herself to the inevitable. "Well if you saw, you saw. Nothing can change that. But what do you mean your reaction surprised you? What was your reaction?" Gloria tried to change the focus to her husband.

"Uh, before we get to that, I think you need to clear the air a little. Seeing you by the pool today gives me more questions than answers. I need to know some other things, like how long this has been going on, who else, how'd things start, stuff like that."

For the first time Gloria laughed, and relaxed a little.

"Unfuckingbelievable," she said. "I know you're probably not going to believe me, but that was the first time, honestly. First time and I get caught. Well at least it's out in the open right away and I don't have to feel guilty about having that kind of secret weighing down on me."

"First time? You swear?"

"Yes, I swear." Gloria started to feel a little relieved, as Jim seemed more curious than angry. "I'm not sure how it happened really. Sex had become a back burner issue for us. I started fantasizing; hormones were going all crazy and stuff.

"Then that pool guy shows up and, Jesus, he's just to die for. He's eying my boobs up and down, you know the drill. I started fantasizing about him and it just got out of control."

"But what you did. You never did that for me."

"Oh god, that. I never intended that. I just wanted to fuck him. I thought it would be so simple. I'd just tease a little," Gloria laughed, pushing her chest out at Jim. "He'd get aggressive and that would be it. Itch scratched, back to fantasies. But he said he wouldn't."

"Wouldn't what, wouldn't fuck you?"

"No. Can you believe that? Had some girlfriend back at college, blah, blah, blah. He said he might let me blow him. I was shocked. He might let me. How many men would have died and gone to heaven if I'd agreed to suck them off?"

"Me for one."

"Yeah, and he's telling me he might let me. I was flabbergasted. Then I started thinking about it and the more I thought about it, the hotter I kept getting. Has that happened to you, you know, where something that would have turned you off completely before now excites you incredibly?"

You'll find that out very soon, thought Jim.

"Anyway, I got so turned on, I just had to suck him off and swallow his cum. There I said it, and you know the truth. God it was so kinky for me. I loved it. Are you really mad?"

"Well, first, I'm happy you decided to tell me the truth and not lie about it. That strengthens us. Second, no, I'm not mad. As a matter of fact, when you said you got turned on thinking about doing something you would have hated before, I guess that's where I'm having a problem. Years ago, I would have been furious, but this afternoon and since, I've been incredibly aroused. My hard-on just won't go down. Will you do for me what you did for him?"

Gloria slid off the bed and walked on her knees to the chair Jim sat in.

"Mmmm..." she said. "I'd love to."

"One more thing, will you touch yourself like you did for him this afternoon?"

"I'm going to have to," she smiled,

She helped Jim off with his robe. Neither one lasted long.

After they caught their breath and were having another glass of champagne, Jim asked the inevitable question.

"Will you do that for him again?"

"I have to."

12