Gloria Meets Roger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony approached Mira, and placed his cock on her wet pussy. Mira wriggled and laughed, as she welcomed him into her pussy and wrapped her legs around Tony's shoulders. Their fuck was sweet, as Tony kissed and fondled Mira, fucking her in a gentle rhythm where he filled her cunt and fucked her with shallow, slow strokes.

Even with this buildup Mira contracted her pussy around him, and he quickly reddened, tensed, and started fucking her hard and fast. Long strokes, and his cock got harder and harder as he fucked her. He lost control, and filled her with sperm before she got to come. He looked her in the eye sadly, but Mira was happy.

She had just fucked Manuel!! What did she expect with Tony? She would get to him later and make him fuck an orgasm out of her. For now she just lay back and pulled him to her. She wanted to bask in his seed and let it soak into her pussy. Tony sucked her breasts gently, stroking them and playing with them.

He promptly went to sleep between them. Mira turned to Gloria and started sucking Gloria's breast again. Gloria soon went to sleep. All on Tony's table. It was almost cute. Gloria had nothing to complain about with these people. They were always ready to get up to something. It was amazing. She was really tired, had a pussy full of come, and had her breasts nicely emptied.

All she needed was to suck some cock to feel complete. She looked at Tony's wang as it twitched, and she knew that could be arranged.

Chicago...she was really enjoying this job with Tony.

Her phone rang. She snapped out of her daze. It was David. She needed to go back to Milwaukee. Court was next week, and he had worked something out with the judge. If she could show she was working and of good behavior they would leave her be. So far the job had been fine, but for how long?

She had to tell Debbie her good news.

12