Gloria's Beat Goes On...

Story Info
Gloria, the Black Nun goes home. For now.
3k words
4.19
12.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm ending this series on Gloria now. This is the last part, and I will get back with more on her as we go along. I would love to hear feedback on Gloria and her ways. What did you like? What would you change? What are you curious about?

*****

She could almost feel the music before she heard it. Debbie liked to dance, and with all the work she had been doing for Tony, Gloria missed catching up with her friend. She went over to Debbie's still sore from the exertions of the past couple of days. Work was good, and she was learning to negotiate. At the same time, she was getting used to the consistency and frequency of dick, as Manuel and Tony both seemed to like her company. Debbie opened the door, and as always the acrid smell of weed hit Gloria. Why people needed weed to get down was beyond her, but who was she to judge?

Debbie was upbeat, and introduced her to a few people, friends from work or around. Debbie knew a lot of different people, and Gloria always had fun at her parties. At first people were taken aback by the sight of a nun at the party, but as the booze kicked in and people relaxed, it became less of an issue, as everyone just got into what they came for.

For some it was love, for some it was company, for some it was just a chance to fuck someone strange without having to be polite. People were sprawled all over the apartment. Some danced, some chilled, and some got familiar with each other in different ways. As the night went on it got more interesting. Gloria walked into Debbie's bedroom, and ran into Mickey.

It had been a while, and his hug was long and warm, and almost clingy. She wondered about him. With what they had shared he didn't need all the foreplay. As he pulled away she kissed him on the cheek. Then on the lips. He kissed back, reaching around her to cup her bum. She felt him harden, and pressed against him. He kissed her neck, and she melted. She was always a sucker for that. He started gently raising her skirt.

She realized he was subconsciously restrained by the look of a nun. She toyed with him, and raised her skirt all the way, turning around and flashing her ass at him. She was already wet, and when he caught a glance of her pink he got the idea, and pulled his dick out. He was behind her in seconds, and plunged into her wet pussy to the balls. He reached around her and reached under her shirt. Her nipples hardened to his touch, and neither of them seemed to care that there were other couples kissing in the bedroom, or that they had turned the party into a sex show.

As Mickey entered her Gloria's nipples started to leak. It had been a while since she had been sucked, and Debbie walked over and casually started sucking one nipple. A strange man who Gloria had never met caught her eye and smiled. He was fine. Tall, shaven headed, dark skinned, with a six pack to die for and broad shoulders. She called him over, and he sucked on the other nipple.

Mickey was deep in Gloria's pussy, stretching and working it. She was wet, tight, and kept grasping Mickey's cock with her pussy. The pulses were hard and frequent, and despite Mickey's best efforts he came hard, pumping his sperm into Gloria. He apologized, but was spent.

The strange young man stood up and looked at her as Mickey walked away. Gloria pulled at his belt. He removed a big, fat, black cock. Hairless, cut, and really thick at the head. Gloria quickened at the thought of being filled by it. She grabbed it. "Get back there now!"

He moved behind her, already hard. Mickey started sucking her other nipple now, working the breast to get the most milk out. The young stranger started slow. Her pussy was slick with Mickey's come and her juices.

Each thrust stretched her out, and filled her, until he bottomed out and Gloria felt complete satisfaction. His dick was hard, hot and veiny, and he fucked Gloria's memories away. He kept a strong rhythm, and put his hands on her shoulders from behind to keep her from bucking off as he fucked her. With that pace, and the stimulation from the sucking, Gloria was bound to cum. Hard.

She squirted as he fucked her through three orgasms, and by the time she came the third time she curled up and pulled away. Her pussy was too sensitive. She tucked up in a ball on the bed. She sighed and closed her eyes. Her chest heaved.

Debbie held the strangers hand. "Mama needs some of that".

She was already naked, with a swollen pussy from some earlier action, but she liked what the boy put down. She lay on her back on the bed, raised her legs straight to the sky, and peered around her legs, showing him her ass. He walked to her and pushed his cock inside her. She gasped. He was big and hard. He worked it slowly, surely, and deeply into her cunt.

She was wet, and each thrust got her wetter. He pulled her legs apart and pushed deep inside her. She was delicious. Her chest flushed and her nipples hardened, as he worked parts of her pussy that hadn't felt this stretch in ages. Roger was big but this boy was vigorous. He smiled at her, and fucked her until she was giggling.

He pulled out and put her on her knees. He pulled her hair, making her scream, and fucked her hard and deep from behind. Her swollen breasts bounced in front of her as he fucked the back of her pussy, and when she came she screamed, as he clutched a full fist of her hair and pounded away at her. Not long after her he came hard, and as the sperm flooded into her she felt dizzy, like her head was exploding.

They both collapsed on the bed, lying on their backs, and Debbie moved to suck his dick clean. She slurped at his cock, from the balls to the base to the eye of his cock. He stayed hard, and Debbie marveled at his cock, sucking him to another orgasm, where he filled her mouth with his delicious sperm. He just kept pumping it out.

She wanted him to fuck her again, but Mickey had other ideas. As she was bent over the mystery man, Mickey came up behind her and started fingering her. She backed on to Mickey, and he was soon inside her, stroking slowly and fucking her, slamming his hips against her ass. She did her best, and as she rose from the cock she was sucking she fucked Mickey back, forcing him to another orgasm where he screamed and scratched her back. As she got up she looked around.

The party had turned into an orgy. There were folks fucking everywhere. Gloria sat in the kitchen, only wearing her scarf. She was having a glass of water. Debbie put on a bathrobe and carried a T-shirt for Gloria.

"Put this on, or you won't stop fucking tonight."

"Who says I want to?"

They caught up on the week. Debbie didn't like the Tony gig just because it was random, but she liked the fact Gloria wasn't being paid to be Tony's girlfriend. She thought Tony was soft, and the kind of man who paid to fuck women, instead of learning to treat them right. Gloria told her about Manuel, and asked about the mystery man.

"I don't know who he is, he came in with Mickey, but we didn't get to talk very long."

They both agreed he needed to be on the menu again, and Debbie agreed to get his number. Mickey walked over and said hello. He and Debbie had a cigarette, Gloria had some more water. She liked Mickey, but he seemed distant, and if he wasn't going to be a friend he wasn't as good a fuck as some of the younger boys.

She would need to take him aside. Maybe he had performance anxiety. But who cared? She put her hand on Mickey's chest.

"Don't stop talking about what you're talking about. Keep talking to Debbie."

She dropped to her knees, and pulled his shorts down. His cock was red and raw, and she took it in her mouth, sucking and licking, until it was hard. It didn't take long to get hard. She sucked him as he stood, and he reached down to squeeze her boobs. It felt good, and she closed her eyes as he milked her, soaking Debbie's shirt. He and Debbie continued their conversation for a while, until Gloria started stroking his balls.

His cock got really hard, and as she squeezed him gently he filled her throat and mouth with cum, and he stopped talking. Gloria swallowed every drop, and felt better about their relationship. He was a nice guy, he tasted good, and he was hung without being too big to fuck on a regular basis. If she fucked Manuel every day she would end up walking funny.

Not good. She could make something work with Mickey. Next time. She stood up, and kissed Mickey. She went to get her clothes in Debbie's room. It was late, and she had to get going. More work the following day, and if she was good, more Manuel. Gloria was sore on her ride home, but it was a good day.

Gloria didn't know how to feel. Tony sent her to collect from a small convenience store near Woodlawn. Not a great neighborhood, and really an annoying client for Tony.

As she walked in the young woman behind the counter looked at her bored. She was lean, really light skinned, and had cornrows and lots of tattoos. She wore jeans and a white fitted t shirt, with no bra. Her breasts were just D cups, but firm and perky. Gloria wondered what had happened here. She could see her nipples hard under the t-shirt. She felt wet just looking at the girl.

"Hi. I'm from Tony."

"Why isn't he here?"

"Because I am. He sent me."

"Well, what are you gonna do, Sister? Pray for me?"

"Would you like that?"

The girl stared at her. She was out of sorts. Manuel was driving her around, and he was in the car. She wondered. Maybe..."What's your name?"

"Gabby"

"Do you know how much you all owe Tony?"

"MMmmyeah I do."

"What do you expect him to do? "

"Come by and give me some dick and leave me alone about it."

"You gotta give something though, pussy can't be your rent."

"I don't make money."

"Store isn't busy"

"Bingo."

There was silence between them.

"Tony figures you owe him ten thousand dollars. I think your door is worth ten thousand dollars. Manuel!"

It was a solid metal security door, probably cast iron and steel. He got out of the car as she gestured, and walked over.

Gabby stood straight.

Gloria pointed to the door.

"Manuel, bring the tools, we're gonna take this door."

Manuel looked at her and then Gabby, and walked to the car. Gabby looked at Manuel and smiled. She perked up.

"Hold on. What can I do for five thousand?" There was silence.

"If you paid seventy five hundred, we could maybe get somewhere."

Manuel smiled. Gloria smiled. Gabby looked at them both. "I want him".

Manuel looked at Gloria. "Money first. Manuel take your pants off. I'll lock the door."

As Gabby counted out bills, Gloria locked the door and turned the sign to closed. At the sight of Manuel's cock Gabby gasped and took her shirt off, exposing perfect orbs that only a twenty year old could sport. They were big yet firm, with large hard nipples. Flat stomach, sprouting hair at the bottom as her unshaven bush escaped her jeans. She hopped over the counter and removed her jeans. She wore no panties.

She dropped to her knees in front of Manuel, and gently wrapped her mouth around his cock, as if she were scared of it. She sucked gently as it got harder and bigger, until her mouth was full of his cock, and she was drooling. Manuel closed his eyes, as she took him. When he got fully hard he pushed her away and pulled her towards him in a hug. He rubbed his cock against her pussy, working it open and stroking her clit with his cock.

She was soaked, and her bush glistened with juices. She really really really liked Manuel, and liked his size and his hard body. She bent over against the counter, and looked over her shoulder at him, smiling. He approached her, and gently pushed his wet hard cock into her pussy. She was tight, but he worked the pussy, fucking her slowly until he was moving freely. He was fucking the back of her pussy now, rubbing against her g spot and then the bottom of her cervix. Slowly, then faster, then slower, then harder, then deeper. She was so wet. Her nipples were hard and full. Manuel held her from behind and fucked her faster and faster. He twisted her nipples, and bit the back of her neck.

He grabbed her hips and filled her with his cock as she started shrieking. Harder and harder, louder and louder. She fucked him back. She loved it. She hadn't been fucked this hard in a while, and she was sick of flabby old men on Viagra who couldn't really shake a pussy. This boy was a keeper. She was really in need of his stamina. He served her. Hard and long, and when she came her knees buckled and he held her up as she got steady again.

"Best money I ever paid. Can I have your number?"

"You're gonna have to swallow some come for that."

"If you let me, I'll drink whatever you have. You're amazing."

Gloria laughed. Good dick. Such an expensive habit. She had just watched all along as things happened, and found Manuel just as hot as the first day she met him. It was his confidence. He was sure. There was no doubt in his step or in how he presented himself. He knew he was good, and he knew it would be good. As they drove over to Tony's, she thought of all the things she wanted him to do to her. The things she would make him do to her. She noticed he didn't cum today. Maybe she'd make him give her some of his seed to drink when they got back to the office...maybe they could get Mira involved...

Gloria was bored. She had waited in traffic for too long on lake shore drive in the morning, and as she approached the library she stopped for a coffee. It was warm, and she looked around at the other customers. She felt him before she saw him. He was tall and dark, with a graceful stride that suggested a past playing sports. He wore a blue suit, a white shirt and a blue tie. A real square. He was in front of her in line, and he turned and caught her eye.

He held her gaze for a beat too long, and by the time he looked away her heart was beating. She didn't know why or care. She needed to know him. As he walked out of the coffee shop Gloria hoped she would get done in time, and when the line stayed slow she followed him. He turned around again and seemed to smile. She wasn't sure. He turned into a hotel, and Gloria followed him. Her search at the library was suspended. As she came out of the revolving doors she ran right into him. He was thick. Solid. He clearly was waiting for her. He smelled so good, like pines, and lemon, and leather.

"Are you stalking me?" He smiled at her. Perfect teeth, warm brown eyes.

"Are you?"

"I'm in 295."

Before Gloria could speak the mystery man turned, crossed the hall and entered the elevator. Gloria wasn't sure what just happened. She followed and entered the next elevator. Was she really knocking on the door of 295? Was he really opening the door? Was he really in a towel and showing off an amazing body with the firmest, abs? Was he really kissing her and making her memory short-circuit? Did he really pull her dress over her head and attach his tongue to her pussy? Was she really so wet already? Was his grip on her breasts as she lay back with her legs up so firm? Was she squirting milk everywhere, moaning with passion?

Was he really above her as she came, pulling off the towel to reveal a huge black cock? Did he really pull his skin back to reveal a red head? Was he really putting that in her post-orgasmic pussy, pushing slowly until it reached the bottom of her pussy? Did his hard strokes make her pussy pulse uncontrollably as he fucked her in and out of consciousness? Did they end up in the shower where she tried to take his cock in her throat as he flooded her with hot semen? Did he fuck her on her knees for a third time in an hour, making her scream and squirt all over him? Did she get changed and walk out, almost ashamed, exhilarated, tired, yet ready for the world?

Did she get his number? She did. At least he drank the milk. He knew what to do. He was so fiiiiine. The library didn't have what she wanted, but the tingle below told her she had made the right call that morning. She went back for a coffee.

The drive to Detroit was long. She was happy, and had good news. She hoped David would agree and that she would be able to keep working, stay in Chicago, and live her life. She had a lot of time to think, and she liked Tony, liked Debbie, liked Chicago, and wanted it to work. She would see. Maybe she would call 295 back.