Gloria's Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd rather leave it hypothetical," I said. "And I'd rather you didn't let her know I said anything like that."

"Yeah? Why not?"

I shrugged. "You don't get where I am today without having been hurt. So it's not simple or easy at all to think about changing. And what I have now with your mom is simple and easy - and beautiful, whether you believe that or not. The fact that it's partly a business arrangement doesn't keep it from being human and respectful, and it doesn't keep me from seeing her as a person, and being glad I have such a great person in my life. So I'd appreciate you letting us have what we have. But more importantly, I'd really like you to be able to see her the way I see her. She deserves that."

Her lips squeezed tight, and her face became a snapshot definition of the word "conflicted." She took a couple of sharp breaths through her nose.

Then she said, "I have to go now."

And that was it.

* * *

When Gloria opened the door, I just stood there a second, blinking back deja vu. She'd straightened her hair, I don't know, with a flat-iron or some kind of hot comb, and she had on the exact same tee shirt and shorts her daughter had worn the week before.

I'm betting she didn't get permission to wear those.

Her makeup was the same too, eye-shadow and blush identical shades, applied like she'd taken a picture to use as a guide, or like they'd dressed up their faces side-by-side in front of the same mirror.

Also not likely, I thought.

What she had down the best, though, was the expression. Absolutely indistinguishable from the one that had greeted me at this door the week before, and that had settled into place outside the convenience store once the surprise had worn off: icy and truculent. If it weren't for the height difference, I might actually have needed a second to recognize which one of them it was.

"Wow," I said. "How did you get here so fast from the gas station? Where's Gloria?" I didn't add, And how did you get changed so fast. Too unrealistic, and it might muddle up the information I was feeding her to improvise off of.

A flicker in the blue of her eyes said she was processing my words. Then the resentful teenager returned.

"I knew this was where you were headed," she crowed. "I knew it, and I'm sick of this shit, so I took the short way round and called Mom on the way and told her I'd broken down outside of town on the drive back to school. It'll take half an hour for her to realize I'm not really on the side of the road, and another half-hour to get back. So I guess it looks like your appointment is shot, Mr. Douchey. How do you like that?"

I wanted to compliment the performance - although it was still mid-summer, so the back-to-school scenario was a stretch - but I put on my own scowl instead.

"How do I like it? I'm pissed, is how. I pay in advance for the month, Miss Smarty-pants. And now that you've wasted my time, your mom's going to have to double up for me or cough up a refund. Maybe I can even use this as leverage to get her to do some of the stuff she usually doesn't like."

Two kinds of fire flared in her eyes at that - a libidinous heat that was all Gloria, swamped after an instant by an excellent imitation of searing anger.

"You wouldn't ... what a pig!"

I stepped closer and put my hand on the doorframe. "I would. Unless maybe you want to make it worth my while not to."

She gave back a little, widening her eyes. "What - what do you mean?"

Now I moved into the frame, looming up close and grasping the edge of the door with my other hand, as if to keep her from slamming it on me.

"I think you know what I mean."

"You - oh my God, you've got to be kidding. There's no fucking way, you asshole."

Shrugging, I said, "Okay. I can take it out on Gloria if you want. And then I guess she can decide whether she wants to cut back your allowance or something."

"So I'm supposed to be your whore for some allowance money?" Her jaw clenched and she put some force against the door like she was testing my strength. I didn't let it budge.

"No, what you were supposed to do was drive your pretty little ass to school and let your mom take care of business. But you've fucked that up, and now the question is how bad you want it to come back and bite you. And her."

"You bastard." But the longer she stood there, the more the energy slumped out of her snarl, and finally she retreated into the room, shoulders falling. I followed and shut the door behind me. With the click of the latch, I saw her swallow thickly and half-turn toward the bed, only to stop herself and close her eyes before it entered her view.

"Give me a second," she said, hands up and shaking a little. A deep breath moved her chest and her breasts, where I caught the only sign that she was faking this: she had no bra on, and the firm little peaks of her nipples clearly said the act was turning her on - it certainly wasn't cold enough in the room to make them poke out like that. Still trembling, her hands went briefly up to shield her face and then dropped to her sides. Her eyes opened but stayed tight.

"All right," she said, glaring at me. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Well first," I said as I took hold of my belt buckle to unfasten it, "you're going to get those shorts down and drop to all fours so I can give it to you as quick and nasty as I can."

She didn't move, so I continued, lowering my pants and heel-toeing out of my shoes. "After that, we're going to cuddle up naked in the bed until I've recovered enough to give you a nice, long, slow, proper fucking that we can take our time at."

Doubt and calculation mixed on her face.

"My mom's going to be back before you could get through all that."

"What highway do you usually take out of town? And get those shorts off like I said."

"Uh ..." Her hands fluttered to the button of her daisy-dukes. "Seventy-five."

"Well, after the first round you can call her and tell her you took thirty-five this time instead, and she'll have to double back and waste another hour. Do I need to come over and rip those off of you?"

"Fuck, just - God."

She undid the button with a fierce twist and yanked the shorts down. Plain cotton panties stood out powder blue against her skin instead of the lacy things she usually wore for me if she had on underwear at all.

"Nice," I said. "Now turn around and drop those too."

Hesitantly getting her thumbs into the waistband, she turned halfway, then stopped. "Wait a second. Do you have a condom? No, what am I saying. She's gotta have a drawer-full of them in here somewhere, right?"

My mouth opened but stuck that way. "Uh ..."

Is she really going to make me put on a rubber? Or am I supposed to argue her out of it?

Gloria looked around her room as if it were a distasteful mystery to her. "Don't bullshit me. Where are they?"

"We don't use them," I said, "But she -"

Her head jerked my way and fixed me in a glare. "That's crap. There's no way my mom fucks you assholes bareback. She's not a moron."

"No, she's not." I pointed across the room. "What I was trying to say was, she keeps a bin of them in the top of that dresser. Or that's where she kept them back when we still used them."

She walked immediately to the chest-of-drawers - and angry teenager walk, not a sexy Gloria walk. But her ass still moved beautifully in those shorts as she went, and her bare legs still looked fantastic beneath them.

Opening the drawer, she immediately found the condom stash and grabbed one out. "I said not to bullshit me. You're not getting out of wearing one of these just because my mom's not here and you think I'm some kind of dumb young college girl."

Wow, she's really going to push this, isn't she?

I held up my hands. "Seriously. When I hit ten years, your mom said she has a thing where, if you've been seeing her long enough and she really, really trusts you, and you're single and you don't play the town, you can skip the condom. You just have to promise that you don't have anything, and that you'll tell her if you screw anyone else, even using protection, and go back to rubbers for a couple of months until you can be sure you're testing clean."

She looked dubiously from me to the dimpled square package in her hand, then back again.

"Isn't that ... unprofessional? I mean, all those other guys must assume she's using safe sex with everybody, not just them. And aren't you worried one of the other ten-year club guys will lie to her and you'll both end up with something?"

I shrugged, adoring the baffled expression she gave me, like she had no idea how this worked or that we'd talked about it all before. Although I also wondered why she was getting so deep in these weeds. Maybe she thinks the girl really wouldn't let it go.

"I'm a fatalist," I said. "If I catch something, I catch something. A meteor could hit me tomorrow. And besides, she's worth the risk."

She put her fingers in her ears. "Don't go there. I do not need you telling me how good my mom's pussy is."

"Not how good she is," I said, stepping closer. "How good it is that she trusts me."

We had our eyes locked, and I was totally out of character now, at least in my tone of voice and the way I looked at her. For a moment, I thought I could see her fighting back a smile.

Then she wrestled it down and hardened her glare and, with a toss of the condom toward me, said, "Well I don't. You want to put it in me, you're going to put that on."

I shook my head, marveling. I guess she's set on playing this real. Not only did I not mind the condom, I actually got hotter knowing that if it had been Gloria's daughter there with me, she certainly would have demanded the same thing.

When I dropped my boxers, the fierce pole of my cock jutted out straight at her.

"Holy ..." she said, looking shocked and then looking angry at herself.

"What?" I asked, tearing open the condom. "It's not that big."

"Never mind," she said. "Just get the rubber on so we can get this over with."

"Oh, no," I said, getting back into my peeved-customer act. "I want to hear it. That's part of what you get paid for, saying nice things about your john's equipment."

She frowned. "I just ... it looks nice. It's a really good-looking one. And I thought, I guess I understand her not wanting it hidden in a rubber."

I laughed. "Gloria's a lot better at talking it up than that, but I guess it'll do." I waved the disk of the condom. "So do you like it enough for me to skip this?"

"No way," she said, steeling her face up. "I still don't trust you, and I wish she didn't either. And I hope to god there aren't very many of you in that club of hers. In fact ..."

She paused, and I couldn't tell if she was feigning hesitation, or fascination at the sight of me rolling the condom along the length of my shaft.

"Yeah?"

Her eyes rose from my crotch.

"Nothing. I just - well, there can't be very many of you. Can there?"

What exactly is she saying? Could I dig in, right now, and find out just how many guys she lets do her that way? If there was one thing Gloria knew how to do, it was find exactly the right tease to fan my flames. And the idea of being special to her fanned them very, very hot. What if there were just three of us, or two?

What if I was the only one?

"I've never asked her," I said, taking another step forward. "I wouldn't ever ask her, either. Because I think she'd tell me, and I'm not sure I want to know. But I do know that I want you to turn around, take those panties off, and get down on your hands and knees."

"Uh-huh," she said. "I thought that's the kind of guy you are."

She turned, put her fingers inside the elastic of her underwear. Her head went down and her shoulders scrunched up. Then she wiggled her hips like it was uncomfortable and lowered her panties in a series of halting jerks. When the waistband got low enough, I saw a tiny heart drawn on her right ass-cheek, I guess with a black sharpie for the outline and a red one for the fill.

Jesus, she thinks of everything.

"Nice tattoo. Your mom know you have that?"

"I'm an adult," she growled, dropping to one knee and then the other, fists clenching as she went. "It's my body, and I can do whatever I want with it."

"Mmm," I said. "Well how about right now we do whatever I want with it."

"Fuck you."

I resisted the cliché of saying that was exactly what I meant. She bent over, hands to the floor, the movement rotating her pelvis to bring that smooth, clean-shaven pussy into view.

"Oh, yeah," I said, stepping in close, kneeling down. "Wow, does that look fine. This is going to be so good."

She breathed sharply in as I put my hands to her waist. I could see her shoulders trembling. The latex of the condom gleamed tight around my dick, especially the bulbous head, pointed right for her precious entry. That sight had gotten so normal over the first ten years, but it seemed strange now - rare. Like my cock's a Hollywood movie star dressed up on his way down the red carpet. The thought made me wonder what kind of red carpet Gloria's daughter might have shown me, if this had really been her kneeling before me instead of her mother, who'd been shaved ever since I met her.

Sliding my hands from Gloria's waist to her sweet, lush ass, I kneaded the flesh there, one side at a time, with my right hand framing that false tattoo between thumb and forefinger. Meanwhile, centimeter-by-centimeter, I edged forward, rubber-clad dick swaying as it neared its destination. I let it bump up against one buttock, then readjusted so that the slack little cum reservoir at the tip tickled up into her butt crack.

She flinched very realistically.

Letting go of her bottom with my left hand, I took hold of myself and rubbed my barrier-protected penis head up and down her slit, where musky wetness gave another clue that she was faking all her reluctance. As I toyed with her there, bringing sudden intakes of breath with each nudge, feeling how easy it would be to plunge in and get started, I decided it was time to ask the question.

"So. What's your name?"

She was ready, no hesitation. "I'm not telling you my fucking name."

"No? What am I supposed to say when I'm about to come, then?"

"I don't care." Her voice steadied, became more determined. "Call me whatever you want. You're getting my pussy, you're not getting my name."

Damn. Well, it had been worth a try, even if I hadn't expected it to work. She'd been careful not to mention her daughter's name the whole twelve years I'd been seeing her.

"Okay," I said, rolling my cockhead around to just barely widen her pussy lips. "We'll go with Brandy, then. What do you think, is Brandy okay?"

"I don't c-"

With a lunge of my hips, I powered all the way in, smacking tight up against the curve of her ass in a heartbeat.

"Uff!" she said.

"Oh, damn, Brandy," I groaned. The first inch or so, there'd been almost no resistance. But then she'd realized what was happening and tensed everything up. The rest of the stroke was like plowing into true virgin territory. "Holy shit, you're so tight."

Through gritted teeth, she said, "That was rude, you goddamn asshole. You did that on purpose."

"Uh-huh," I admitted, taking hold of her waist again. "And I'm doing this on purpose too."

At a more measured pace, I drew most of the way out and gave her another stroke. Her cunt gripped me like extra-slim jeans on a plus-size model, squeezing so hard that if she'd been any drier, she would have pulled the condom right off of me, or maybe I would have broken through it on the in-stroke. This was not the usual vaginal calisthenics that she blew my mind with every week. This was her using pure willpower and muscle control to mimic the inexperienced hole of a woman twenty years younger.

"Good God," I said, slowly starting to fuck her for real. "You're not a virgin, are you?"

"Uhhh ... uhh, shit ... no, I've had boyfriends. Nggh, Jesus, I guess they were kind of small..."

"Mmm, yeah." I dialed things up, slapping it into her now. "You're liking that, aren't you Brandy?"

"No," she said, following it with a moan that said she was lying. "Just - nnh, you said you were going to make it quick - fuck..."

"Working on it," I gasped. Holy crap, I'm going to have to get her to do this to me without the condom sometime. So fucking tight ... "You could put ... a little ... action into it, if you want to ... make it quicker ..."

Her head shook, but she started moving her hips, just a little, in time with me. The added sensation rolled my eyes up in my head. "Oh wow."

I pushed harder, plunging in and out. Gloria kept her movements tiny, her whole body tense. It occurred to me that maintaining this sweet constriction for my dick might be taking her whole concentration, even wearing her out.

"Brandy, uhh ... this sweet ... juicy, college-girl ... snatch ..." I reached around for her tits, hanging free beneath her within the dangling fabric of her t-shirt. They fell into my hands, perfect and soft except where the nipples scraped my palms. I trapped each hard little nub between two fingers and rolled her breasts in circles while I thrust in and out, climbing higher and higher up the sensual slope toward climax.

Suddenly, she rared back against me. "Oh, FUCK! You're hitting my g-spot or something ... ahhh, God, what the hell is that?"

The tight purity of her grip on me melted into random tremors, rolling wild up and down the length of my shaft. Gloria tossed and swirled her hips, crying out, clawing at the carpet with her fingers. "Uhh, uhh, fuck, yes, fuck me!"

I held on and did my best to keep pumping, my brain mushy enough from the treatment I was getting that I actually thought, Holy shit, how did this girl get so good so young?

And then she was pounding on the floor with her fist and I was spouting cum up into her, inside the steadfast latex sheath of the condom.

"Fuck, Brandy!"

Oceans of semen roared up out of my balls, gushing through my cock. I could feel the rubber filling up, spunk intruding between its tight, stretchy sleeve and my pulsing shaft. Brandy - Gloria - held herself fiercely back against me as I clutched her, gasped, and spewed. Then, when the last expulsion twitched out of my rod, she fell forward, taking the loosened condom with her.

"Uhhhh..."

I sat back on my ass between her spread legs, listening to her moan and pant and watching my cum dribble down from the exposed ring of the condom.

When I got my breath back a little, I considered the angry-sounding edge in her groans and asked, "Mad at yourself for coming?"

"Shut up." Her ass clenched and shook. The spasm squeezed more white fluid from the trapped rubber. "God. Damn."

Shifting and leaning forward, I lowered myself into place over her, keeping most of my weight on my elbows. She made no move to fight me. The limp damp length of my dick found and nestled itself in the crease of her bottom.

"Now," I whispered, mouth right by her ear, "imagine that instead of getting you there being a jerk and bossing you around, I'd done it kissing you, caressing you, being tender and touching you all the places you wanted, all the ways you wanted. Still think your mom's getting a bad deal and just being used?"

She shook a little beneath me. "I don't know. I still think you're a jerk. You were a jerk to make me do it, and you were a jerk the way you talked to me up until it, uh, started to feel good."