Gloria's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Really inside me. All my doubts, my dreams, my plans, my hopes. Everything.

He kissed me slowly. Gently. Then firmly, then with his tongue. He stroked the back of my head, gripping me and pulling me closer. He took control. My body responded to him, and in a second his shirt was off. Then mine was, as was my bra.

Geno had great hands and stroked my breasts softly, marveling at their size and firmness. He saw the budding milk, and started expressing me. He didn't suck, he just squirted the milk everywhere at first. Soaking the desk, the papers, the floor. I was so wet. He started to suck my left breast, emptying it, and then while doing that he started to finger me.

I was so wet, I couldn't sit still. I took my panties off, and lay back on the table. He sucked my right nipple. Softly, then harder. He started eating my pussy. He pulled my hood back, and licked my clit. He stroked it and made it harder. He backed up all of a sudden. He pulled his belt and dropped his pants.

He wore no underwear. He was huge, hairy, red, cut. At least eight inches long and thick.

"I can't just do this."

"Shut up."

"For real. I will need something."

I sat up.

"Jesus woman. I'll give you half the monthly, but fuck Tony."

"Three quarters of it." I looked for the panties.

He stroked my neck.

"Wow. Done." I made him count the money for me. He had

hundreds, it took a little while, but I needed the money.

He pushed me to the floor. I felt him against my hot pussy. His cock was rough, but each inch started a fire in me somewhere.

It was hard and thick, but I was soaked from all the earlier stimulation. Soon he had bottomed out with one stroke, and he rammed that thing against the back of my pussy. I moaned. I screamed. He slammed me. Harder, harder, harder.

"Bitch is this what you want?" He yelled at me.

"Yes"

"This what Tony sent you to pick up?"

"Fuck you"

"I am fucking you bitch."

He grabbed my boobs and squeezed milk. I backed into him. He was so strong, and I think being irritated had something to do with it. He had big hands, and he squirted everywhere. I arched my back, and he filled me. Then selfishly, he sped up, plunged his cock deep in my pussy and came. First blast was a surprise. The second blast I expected, and the third blast I was resigned.

"Why wouldn't you let me know? I wanted to drink you."

"I didn't want to be drunk by you." He was such a dick.

He picked up the envelope and threw it on the table. His cum still dripped from me. I needed relief, and I was horny, dripping with cum, and probably would need Debbie's soft arms tonight. I needed some release.

"Tell that motherfucker to call me." He zipped up.

At least I got some money. I texted Tony to say I was done, and then hopped in a cab to the south side.

I needed to find Debbie.

12