Gloria's Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she felt my hand move inside the gown and cup her naked breast she returned the kiss with more and more passion, I pulled the gown of her shoulders but she stood up and took my hand and led me straight upstairs to her bedroom en suite bathroom.

"I need to leave at 9:30 for a hair appointment I forgot about, now will you make love to me in the shower?" she asked removing the gown and then pulling my boxers off, as she bent down to help me step out of them.

She stood up and led me into the shower cubicle, she turned the water on as we kissed and then she started to stroke my cock until it was fully hard, she removed her mouth from mine and said "I hadn't worked out how to do this."

I smiled and knelt in front of her and as the water cascaded over us I she opened her legs and she felt my breath on her mons, I started to lick her out, she used her hands on my head to direct me and steady herself. I started licking up and down her slit and then poked a finger inside her hole which made her gasp, as I licked and finger fucked her I held onto her arse cheek with my other hand.

I licked and sucked her lips and clit; she was making mewing noises and was showing her appreciation with words of like "God that's nice," and "Yes, just there, just like that."

She came violently on my mouth and it was a good job I was holding her bum or she would have collapsed, I removed my mouth from her cunt and stood up, I then moved my other hand to her other bum cheek, she saw what I intended to do and wrapped her legs around my waist as I lowered her onto my cock.

She bit her lip as she felt my cock pass her lips and enter her inner sanctum; she kissed me hard on the lips as I pushed her back so her back was against the wall and started to fuck her with hard fast strokes. I kissed her neck and she wrapped her arms around mine as she returned my thrusts.

"Fuck me," she whispered as my cock sawed in and out of her welcoming cunt. She loved it and held me close as we worked nearer to our mutual goal, I loved the feeling of her tight cunt wrapped around my cock, I pumped away in a rhythm that she seemed to like and was making grunt noises and whispering in my ear how she would find a way for us to get together on a regular basis. After a few minutes I felt the familiar and welcome feeling of my sap rising and exploded inside her, I held her close and could feel her small B cup tits were right up against my chest and her nipples were like mini torpedoes pressing into my chest.

We exchanged a deep long sloppy kiss as we let our orgasms pass until my cock flopped out of her cunt and I let down gently so she standing next to me.

"Oh my god, that was absolutely the best sex ever," she exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest.

I held her in my arms until she realised that she had to leave in 20 minutes for her hair appointment so we washed each other before drying each other off.

We parted with a promise to meet up and I walked the half mile back to Gloria's with a spring in my step and wondering if I would be able to keep up with all these randy older women's sexual demands.

Gloria arrived home around lunch time and I looked at what she was wearing, she had a blue blouse that buttoned up the front and a green skirt that stopped at her knee. She offered to make me lunch, "Gloria, would it be ok to come and live with you 4 days a week?" I asked,

"Make it 7 and you can screw me as well as Agatha, Flo and Vera," she said.

"I erm what," I replied totally non plussed.

"Female friends talk about everything," she replied and kissed me on the lips.

"And I know you fancy me, I've seen the way you look at me and I've seen the way the bulge in your trousers grows whenever we get close," she continued.

"But how do you know Vera?" I replied.

"She is a dear old friend who I see not very often, her husband is a bit of limp dick and you were the answer to her dreams, I saw that you registered with the web site on my laptop and urged Vera to register and contact you."

"You will stay with me on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Vera on Tuesdays, Flo on Fridays and Agatha on Saturdays, Sunday you can have to yourself to recover from your exertions."

"But you are my grandmother," I said.

"I am still flesh and blood, I love you as my grandson but your grandfather has never been very good at the whole sex thing, I have never cheated on him and if it's with you it won't be really as he knows I love you anyway," she replied.

"I don't know," I replied.

"You want me and you know it," she said and stroked my arm looking at me coyly.

"But you will be living here with me and if you are a very good boy, we will have sex 3 nights a week and you can make me come like the other 3 ladies, though I am annoyed that you didn't ask me to join you in your bed earlier this week.

I pulled her close to me and gave a her a deep hard kiss on the lips which she responded to by shoving her tongue in my throat, I started to undo her blouse and she pulled my t shirt over my head before leading me into my bedroom, she shut and locked the door before reaching behind her and releasing her skirt so it fell on the floor.

Just then we heard the front door open and Granddad Ray shout out "Is anyone here?"

"Fucking hell, today of all days he gets home early," she said buttoning up her blouse and then pulling up her skirt, she shouted "Just upstairs with Harry, he's having a problem with the lock on his bedroom door."

After she smoothed down her blouse I unlocked the door and she patted my bum as she walked past me and whispered "We will make love soon."

I gave it a couple of minutes and walked downstairs, Gloria was talking to granddad Ray like nothing had happened. She was asking how his week went and made all the right noises about being disappointed when he said he would have to leave Sunday afternoon rather than Monday morning as normal as he had a Europe run.

Gloria started making dinner when the phone rang and she answered, "Hi Vera, give me a second," and then took the handset into another room to continue her conversation.

She came back a few minutes later and said "Vera's husband has been delayed another 2 days before he gets home; she was asking if she could come round here this evening?"

Granddad Ray mumbled "I wanted to spend some time alone with my wife, talking and telling you about what I've got planned for the house."

"Ok," she said rolling her eyes to the ceiling, "Harry would you mind going to Vera's later and keeping her company, I'm sure she'll be glad to see you."

"No problem," I replied trying to suppress a smile and thinking that my own grandmother has just sent me to fuck one of her married friends.

Gloria called Vera back and told her that we were busy and Vera apparently replied, "OK, a night in front of the TV with a glass of wine it is then."

I walked to Vera's just after 7pm and she answered the door with the chain on as she wasn't expecting anybody. "Hi Harry, wait a sec." she closed the door and I heard the chain being removed before she opened the door again and beckoned me in.

She had on one of her husbands old white work shirts which came down to mid thigh on her, the top few and bottom few buttons were undone and I got an immediate woody looking at her, she had removed her makeup but looked gorgeous to me.

She closed the door and reattached the chain and said "What can I do for you?"

"Gloria said you were home alone again this evening and wondered if you would like some company?" I replied truthfully.

"So sweet of you to agree to come and see an old lady," she replied.

"An attractive lady," I said and took her hand and pulled her close to me and I bent down to kiss her on the lips, she giggled and then told me to take a seat in the lounge.

Se went into the kitchen and returned with a glass of wine and we both sat on the sofa holding hands as we chatted about her day. I complimented her on her hair which she had had cut shorter and dyed a more platinum blonde colour.

"You like it?" she asked "I'm not so sure," she continued.

"You look beautiful," I replied and kissed her hand.

We talked some more about nothing in particular before she said "If I had known you were coming I would dress up for you."

"You look wonderful as you are," I said leaning forward and undoing the remaining buttons on the shirt.

"Naughty boy," she replied as she lay back so she was fully reclined on the sofa, her legs opened and I saw that she had on a pair of white high leg knickers.

I opened the shirt and saw that she didn't have a bra on and she said "I have never had sex on a sofa before."

I smiled and sat her up so she could pull her arms out the shirt, she lay back down and lifted her hips so I could pull her knickers off her, I threw them over my shoulder with a flourish which she made her laugh.

I stood up and quickly removed my clothes and joined her back on the sofa with us now both naked.

I opened her legs and crawled between them kissing up both her legs from her heel to the top of her thighs until I saw her cunt, she held my head as she felt my breathe on her mons and I gently stuck my tongue in her slit. I moved my hands under her legs and tweaked her nipples as I went to work downstairs.

"Oh my god," she screamed as she felt my tongue lick up and down her slit and then she started to pant, I deliberately avoided her clit for the next 5 minutes until I was ready to make her come, she was telling me to make her come and I wasn't playing, I wanted her to come but only until she was so worked up that she wouldn't know what hit her.

I kept licking her slit and lips for a few more minutes until she cried out "Pleassssseeeeeeeeee."

I took her clit between my lips and sucked. She later described it as every single nerve ending in her body exploding at the same time in the most pleasurable way possible.

She drenched my face in her juices and screamed the house down as the orgasm racked every part of her body, it only lasted a few seconds and as she came down from the high she said "Oh my god, that was amazing, now sit on the sofa and give me a minute to recover before we make love."

I wiped my hand and took a sip of wine as she regained her composure, she sat up and straddled my lap kissing me hard on the lips, and she grabbed my now very erect cock and raised her hips lining up my cock with her entrance before sinking down taking me inside her.

I loved the feel of her of her wrapped around my cock as she sunk so she was kneeling astride me. She leaned forward so her tits were in my face and then started rocking to and fro on my lap. I held her bum cheeks and sucked a nipple into my mouth; she placed a hand both sides of my head onto the back of the sofa and really started to fuck me.

I pushed up into her in time with her thrusts and closed my eyes enjoying the sensations. I let go her nipple as I grunted with effort of fucking and being fucked.

I opened my eyes and caught movement out of the corner of my eye, I realised we hadn't closed the curtains and I saw Gloria standing at the window watching us screw.

She was watching intently as Vera bounced up and down on my lap, I smiled and Gloria smiled back and then she waved and disappeared. I picked Vera up by her bum cheeks and turned around gently placed her length ways on to the sofa on the sofa so she was facing away from the window, I looked up and saw Gloria back at the window staring at us, Vera's breathing got heavier as I really started to pound into her so I knew she nearly there for her second orgasm of the evening, I closed my eyes and pounded away as I felt the tightening of my balls, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and said "I'm going to come."

"Yes, do it, do it now," Vera cried as she felt her orgasm start to build. As my come exploded inside her I shoved my cock hard inside her and left it there and enjoyed the feeling, so did Vera, her hands clamped tight onto my bum cheeks and she kept crying "Yes," as she joined me in orgasmic bliss.

Gloria gave me the thumbs up sign and disappeared from view, I kissed Vera hard on the lips as I pressed my groin hard against hers. She released her grip on my arse cheeks and stroked my back as the orgasmic aftershocks ran through her body.

I detached from her and stood up with come dripping from end of my cock, she stood up and kissed the end of cock before using her shirt to wipe her thighs as my come dribbled out of her, just then the doorbell rang.

I quickly pulled on my t shirt and shorts whilst Vera ran upstairs and to make her self look presentable. She reappeared 1 minute later wearing a blue dress that covered everything from the neck to her knees including her arms. It fitted where it touched and I got hard again thinking about removing her from it. "Stop gawping and zip me up quick," she said and turned away from me showing me the back with her the zip only half done up.

I pulled the zip up and she kissed me quickly on the lips before walking to the door. I saw out underwear was still on the floor and stuffed them behind the sofa we had just shagged in before sitting on the wet patch to hide it.

It was her next door neighbour Fred who popped round, "Everything alright Vee, We thought we heard some screaming."

Vera replied "Oh no, must have been the TV but thank you for checking on me."

Fred wouldn't let it drop "Are you ok? You look a bit red in the face," he asked.

"I'm fine, thanks for popping round but I've got things I must be getting on with, "she replied and shut the door.

She closed the curtains and smiled at me and turned the TV on and kissed me on the lips before getting us both another drink and some food, we chatted as we ate the food on our laps and then an hour or so later she asked "Do you have to get back to Gloria's tonight?"

"No, I can stay if you would like," I replied. She smiled and took the dirty plates and glasses and left them on the worktop in the kitchen before taking me by the hand and up the stairs into her bedroom where I got my wish and unzipped her dress.

The next morning I left with spring in my step and on a promise the following Tuesday, I also had her knickers in my pocket. That day Gloria drove me to my house where I packed all my stuff and drove to my new home at Gloria's, she told Ray that I was moving in because it made her feel safer whilst he was away a lot. He accepted the explanation without question and even came with us, Gloria looked really pissed off because I think she hoping she could have had my cock inside her when we were at my parent's house. That obviously wasn't an option when he was there.

Vera called around when I was unpacking all my stuff and offered to help me, Gloria and Ray had to go and see his sister in the afternoon as she had been admitted to hospital, she was wearing a pink dress with different sized white spots on it, it was thin cotton and shoulder straps and her shoulders were bare, the front was cut so that you could see the top of her cleavage, it was long knee length and flared out at the waist, when she found out Gloria and Ray weren't there she quickly helped me hang my clothes up in the wardrobe and looked at the bed. As I was putting my underwear and t shirts in a drawer she had removed the straps from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I turned around when I heard the material hit the floor and said "I'm not sure how long they are going to be."

I looked at her wearing a pink see through lace bra and matching pink knickers and my young man instinct took over, I pulled her to me by her knickers waist band and kissed her hard on the lips, she flung her arms around my neck and responded in kind, we fell onto my bed, She knew we had to be quick and said "Take me doggy now."

I smiled and moved behind her where I pulled her arse into the air and her knickers to one side and stuck 2 fingers hard inside her, she was already wet so I pulled my cock out of my shorts and lined it up with her hole and fed myself home, she grunted and pushed back as I entered her all the way with one quick shove.

"I am going to fuck you like a dog," I growled in her ear as I leant over her back.

"Do it, screw me like you own me, any time you want me, you just have to call," she replied and pushed back as I started long stroking into her from behind.

She flopped down so her head was buried in the pillows and she used a hand to start strumming her clit as I fucked her.

"No you don't," I said and grabbed both her hands and pulled them together behind her back and pulled her up so her shoulders and head were now off the bed as I continued to fuck her.

"This is fantastic," she hissed though closed teeth as my cock sawed in and out of her pussy.

I had never been the dominant one before so just held her there as I fucked away, 2 minutes later I came, forcing myself as deep as I could go inside her, she screamed a reciprocal acclamation of orgasm as my come triggered one inside her.

When I felt my pulses stop from my cock I let go of her arms and she collapsed in a heap still shaking from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

I collapsed next to her and as she regained her equilibrium she lay on her front next to me and placed her hand on my chest.

"Thank you," she said "That was bloody marvellous."

"I didn't know you liked it a bit rough," I replied looking her in the eye.

"Every now and then but next time make it slow and gentle," she said softly before kissing me deep on the mouth.

We cuddled for a minute before we got dressed and I helped her wipe my come from her thighs with some tissues.

She straightened her knickers so they were covering what they were designed to and I helped her into her dress before she left with a big stupid grin on her face.

I finished off unpacking and called my parents, they were surprised I wanted to move in with Gloria but didn't stop me as I was now an adult. I looked at job sites and found a couple of jobs much closer to Gloria's house and applied online. I also looked for a car I knew Gloria wouldn't be asking for any "keep" from me as I would be paying her in other ways.

Gloria and Ray got home late that night and Ray had called his manager and told him that he wouldn't be able to go on the Europe run as his sister was ill. She apparently had a chest infection but would be released from hospital on Sunday and Ray would be going to stay with her for 2 nights to help her.

Gloria tried to look concerned but as she looked at me her eyes looked full of lust.

I smiled back, 2 minutes later Ray went to the toilet and I went and sat next to Gloria, I leaned over and gave her an open mouth kiss to which she responded in kind, "Sunday night, we will make love," I told her and stroked her thigh.

Part 3 to follow where Gloria and Harry finally get together.

12