Gloria's Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home to find an answer phone message from Gloria saying that she wouldn't be home until tomorrow so I made some dinner and fell asleep on the sofa watching TV.

I woke in the middle of the night and went to bed and pinged awake when the alarm went off. I was due to start work the following week so I went shopping and bought a new suit and some new shirts and ties and ironed everything before Gloria walked in mid afternoon, she was wearing a blue blouse and grey skirt and just said "Hi."

I replied "Hi," and took her bag and led her straight up stairs; she surprised me when she directed me to her room rather than mine.

I kissed her on the lips as I slowly undid all the buttons on the blouse and she took my t-shirt off me, we stripped the rest of each others clothes off and I stood back and took a good look at her.

She had shaved her pubic area so it was now smooth and I caught whiff of perfume, her breasts were the largest naked ones I had ever seen, her nipples were large and erect and she stood before me one foot in front of the other.

"Are you sure about this Harry?" she asked in a voice that had a hint of nervousness about it.

"I have never been surer of anything," I replied and took her hand.

She smiled and said "I am nervous; I have only ever been with your grandfather but I love you with all my heart and I want us to cement our love."

"I have always loved you Gloria, you are the only woman I have ever truly loved, no one comes close," I replied squeezing her hand.

"There is no going back once we have done this, it cannot be undone and our relationship will change, the enormity of this hit me as I was driving home." she said.

"Gloria, I will never force myself on you, if you say no, I will walk away and we will go back to being family," I replied.

"I want to, I really do but I am scared," she said wiping away a tear with her free hand.

"I'm scared too but I want to make love to you, I love you as my grandmother and I fancy the arse of you, I have fantasised about sharing a bed with you for years," I replied truthfully. I thought for a minute as I held her hand and said "What about granddad?"

"He doesn't know about you and I but we haven't done it for years, he cheated on me 15 years ago and I haven't let him near me since," she answered honestly.

"But you share the same bed," I responded.

"No we don't, he sleeps in the box room," she said.

"He likes there as he says it is the warmest room in the house."

"But I have seen him come out of here in the mornings." I blustered.

"To maintain the illusion that all is good in our world and to be fair it is, we have a nice comfortable life but we haven't been a proper couple for years," she responded.

"I didn't know because you 2 always seemed so normal," I said quietly.

"No one knows he cheated on me, you cannot tell your mother, she adores him and it would break her heart if she knew." she said,

"You have my word, nothing you have said will leave this room," I replied.

"Good I believe you," she said as she stroked my face with her hand, I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips.

She returned the kiss and opened her mouth and poked her tongue through her lips seeking the inside of my mouth, I opened my mouth and accepted it and did the same back, we engaged in a full on French kissing session standing up holding hands in her bed room.

I let go of her hand and placed my now free hand on her hip. She moved her hand and started to stroke my hip as we kissed some more, then the doorbell rang.

"For fucks sake," Gloria muttered as we parted, she peeked though the curtains and looked out of the window to see Linda standing at the front door.

Linda kept ringing the doorbell and opened the letterbox and shouted through it "Hello Gloria, Are you free? Just checking that you are ok as I saw Ray had gone and thought you might need some company."

"Ignore her," I said as I walked up behind Gloria put both hands on her breasts and pulled her back against my chest, she stuck her bum out bum against my rock hard cock

"I can't," she replied hesitantly as she felt my hands caress her naked breasts.

"You can," I replied as I kissed the back of her neck.

She tilted her head to allow me access to her neck as I left one hand mauling a breast and the other one travelled down her stomach and between her thighs.

She adjusted her stance to widen the gap between her legs and turned her head as she felt my fingers brush her slit, she turned her head so I could kiss her on the lips.

She opened her mouth and allowed my tongue to pass between her lips as I gently moved my fingers up and down her slit, there was less and less drag on my fingers as she started to get wetter and wetter, I kept doing it until I poked my middle finger inside her hole, she grunted as she felt my finger probe inside her but she didn't stop kissing me.

At that point I heard Linda shout "I'll come back later, I think you may be asleep."

Gloria heard that as well and seemed to come out of trance like state and pulled my hand from her crotch as she turned around. "Now young man would you like to eat Gloria's pussy again?" she asked looking me in the eye.

"You tasted so sweet I would love to," I responded and kissed her hard on the lips.

She kissed me hard back and I gently guided her so she was lying on the bed.

She led me by my hand to her bed we both crawled onto the bed, she lay on her back and I crawled between her legs, I kissed down her body and she held the back of my head gently rubbing my hair, I looked up and saw her smile as she felt me kiss down her soft skin until I was breathing on her freshly shaven area, Gloria gasped as she felt my tongue run along her tight pink slit.

She only lasted 2 minutes with my tongue in her slit before she came; she made a grunting noise and pushed my head away from her as the orgasm rattled through her.

I climbed up her body and looked at her face as she was coming, she looked me in the eye and just managed to say "Kiss me Harry," before she got another aftershock that made her convulse in pleasure.

I kissed her hard on the lips as my cock bumped all around her area, she slowly took it in her hand and lined me up with her hole. "Are you sure Harry?" she asked.

"I love you Gloria," I answered and slowly pushed my hips forward and felt the end of my cock pass her lips.

She let go of my cock and wrapped both arms around my back as I slowly pushed all the way in until my balls were resting firmly against her. I looked her in the eyes the whole time I pushed into her.

Her eyes went wide as she first felt the intruder and then softened as she felt me fill her up.

"Harry, I love you," she responded once we were fully locked together.

She left her arms around me as I slowly withdrew leaving only the head inside her and then slowly pushed back in, her face glowed at the feeling and as soon I was fully inside I her I did it again, we did this for a couple of minutes until she whispered, "I won't break."

I smiled and started to go faster and harder. She closed her eyes and started to pant as I made her mine. Our hips were moving in time as we really got into a rhythm, our breathing got heavier as we made love on her bed.

Our eyes never left each other as I moved hips backwards and forwards making my cock move in and out of her pussy, Gloria was pushing her hips back on every forward thrust of my hips meeting me half way.

5 minutes later she asked me to stop and lifted her feet off the bed and bent her knees wrapping her ankles around my thighs, I then resumed my thrusts inside her which now due to angle change were rubbing her clit.

She closed her eyes for the first time and her face started to flush pink

"Harry," she said breathlessly.

"Yes Gloria," I replied hoarsely.

"I'm going to come," she said as I felt her nails start to dig into my back.

As I sped up my thrusts she grunted "Yes, Yes, Yes," as she felt the orgasm start to trigger every nerve ending all at once.

She dug her nails hard into my back as she reached her peak. She held me close as she came, I kept thrusting away inside her as she came and the rapid fire clutching of her cunt on my cock triggered my orgasm and I felt my cock hole open and ejaculate the contents of my balls inside her.

"I love you Gloria," I screamed as I came.

"Oh Harry," she shouted in return holding me as close as she could.

As we both calmed down she kissed me hard on the lips and didn't stop until we both got over our respective orgasms.

I looked her in the eye and stroked her face as my now spent cock plopped out of her hole depositing our joints secretions on the bed.

"Was I OK?" she asked me with a nervous look on her face.

"Were you OK, you were fantastic, that was just so wow," I replied as a smile appeared on her face.

"I'm a bit out of practice," she replied.

"That was the best ever," I said as I felt myself get hard again.

I pushed forward and she felt my cock bump along her thigh, she smiled took my cock in her hand guided me back inside her welcoming hole.

We screwed and the rest of the day and evening away and fell asleep waking the next morning when her alarm went off. We woke wrapped up in each other's arms and she said "Morning."

"Morning," I replied and she kissed me gently on the lips, she looked at the clock and said "I'm going to have to set the alarm for an hour earlier every day from now on so we have time to make love before I go to work."

I kissed her on the lips and she got up and walked to the shower without bothering to put her dressing gown on.

I got up and put on a pair of shorts and went downstairs and made us a drink, when I returned Gloria was doing her makeup and thanked me for the coffee.

"What have you got planned today?" she asked.

I remembered that Linda was working from home so said "I promised to help Linda with something today."

"OK, get back as soon as you can," she said as she pulled on a pair of tights over pair of white knickers and put on matching white bra. She looked in her wardrobe and pulled out a white blouse and a dark grey pin striped skirt.

She kissed me hard on the lips before saying "Tonight, I'm all yours," before rushing out of the door to get to work.

I had a leisurely shower and got dressed into a pair of shorts and polo shirt before walking next door and knocking on Linda's door, I noticed her husband's car had gone and she ushered me in, she had on a loose thin green dress that looked like a long mans shirt.

As soon as the door was closed I took her in my arms and kissed her, she returned the kiss before saying "I've got to make a phone call."

I sat in the lounge as I overheard say to her PA "No calls today, I'm working on something and I don't want to be disturbed."

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom where I thought life don't get much better than this.

The End.

12