Gloria's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck was that all about?" I asked angrily as she hung up the phone.

Agatha pouted and said "Don't be cross, she only wants to meet you. Now let me get on all fours and you can take me doggy style on the floor."

I walked over to her and kissed her gently on the lips and said "Well, if you want to get back in my good books you had better be a very naughty girl."

"Oh god yes," she said with her eyes twinkling. She pulled my shorts down and then knelt in front of me and promptly sucked my cock into her mouth. It went hard instantly; she couldn't deep throat me but gently bobbed her head to and fro with as much as my cock you could fit in without gagging.

I held her head gently and then let her do what she wanted, her mouth got tired after a few minutes and she released it. I knelt down in from of her and kissed her on the lips, she exchanged tongues for a few more minutes until I moved to one side and she then moved down onto all fours.

I moved behind her and she started to remove her dressing gown, "Leave it on," I growled in her ear and flipped it over her bum. The top half was loose and opened up so from the front you could see her breasts hanging down.

I lined my cock up with her cunt and roughly pushed in, she yelped and buried her head into the carpet as I filled her up. I lay across her back and didn't move, I just savoured the feeling of her tight cunt wrapped around my cock.

I reached around with my hand started to stroke her clit, she leant her head back and kissed me as I let me finger swirl around in a circular motion.

"My god, that's fucking amazing," she said through gritted teeth and I kept going until her breathing changed.

I removed my finger and she moaned in disappointment until I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard. I felt my knees warming up and as I didn't want carpet burns I pulled out and led her straight upstairs into her bedroom where I ripped her dressing gown from her and laid her on her back.

She was too worked up to care and grabbed me by my cock and just fed me straight inside her. She then pulled me down so she could wrap her arms and legs around me, I just humped away hard and fast, all I could hear was her ragged breathing in my ear and then I came, considering I had already come twice that morning the amount of come I deposited inside her surprised me, Agatha tilted her head back and let out a loud scream of approval which would have given the neighbours no doubt about what she was up to.

"Was that ok?" I asked when we both stopped coming.

"That was fantastic, I have never so thoroughly fucked in all my life," she replied and kissed me hard and long.

We stayed coupled for a few more minutes and then noticed that it was nearly 1:30, we had a long shower together before she got dressed into a prim and proper outfit consisting of a black twinset and long grey skirt.

She drove me to her sister's house which was half way back to Gloria's and walked in with me. She knew the back door was open and knocked as she opened the door shouting "Hi, Flo, it's only me."

Flo appeared in the kitchen doorway and I was taken aback by how similar she was to Agatha and then Agatha said "Well, we are twins."

Agatha had a quick chat with Flo and then kissed me on the cheek and said "I'm going home to pack for the holiday; I'll call you when I get back."

She then called out to Flo "Remember what I said."

Flo looked the same as Agatha, the hair style and similar dress sense, long grey skirt, with a white blouse and black cardigan on top. She was the same build but had a bit less padding around the stomach. The main difference was that Flo had a small mole above her left eye brow.

Because I fancied Agatha I also fancied Flo due to the likeness.

"May I ask you something?" she asked.

"Yes of course," I replied.

"Do you love Agatha?"

"I'm very fond of her and I wouldn't want to see her hurt but I'm not in love with her," I replied honestly.

"Is it just sex then?"

"Probably," I replied wondering where this was going.

"That's what she said," she continued and then said with a sad look on her face "my husband hasn't made me come ever, all he wants to do is stick it in and come, and it is normally all over in 30 seconds. I never get any enjoyment but it is my wifely duty to service him."

"I think sex should be enjoyable for both parties otherwise what is the point?" I asked.

"True," she replied thoughtfully and added "Agatha reckons you make her come regularly."

"Good," I replied "A man should deal with the woman's needs as well as his own, he should stimulate the woman with his fingers or mouth first and make sure she has at least one orgasm before sticking it in as you put it."

"What put your mouth down there?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes," I replied.

"Laurence just greases me up with KY jelly and then just sticks it in," she replied.

"Well in that case let me show you how it should be done," I offered.

"I would like to but I would feel guilty about cheating on Laurence even though I am aware he cheats on me, you see he is a good looking man and I know he has had a few affairs over the years, but they never last long."

"That's because he is selfish in bed," I replied. "Take me to your bedroom and I will show you what I do to Agatha that makes her orgasm."

She looked thoughtful for as moment and said "Thank you but I must decline, I have packing to do and I can't jump into bed with you the first time I meet you."

"Ok, no problem," I replied then added "Now would you like me to help you with anything before I leave?"

A big smile crossed her face and she said "Would you mind getting my suitcase down from the loft please?"

"Of course," I replied and she told me where the loft hatch was located.

I found it and climbed in using the ladder attached to the hatch and located a suitcase on the boarded out floor of the loft. She was waiting at the bottom of the ladder and I passed it down to her and then started to climb down. I missed a footing on the ladder and slipped, she instinctively reached up to help and her hands rested on my bum as I regained my balance.

She immediately let go and said "I'm so sorry."

I climbed down and kissed her on the cheek and said "No problem, I enjoyed feeling your hands on my butt."

She giggled like a school girl and I picked up the suitcase from where she had dropped it and carried it onto her bedroom and put it on the floor.

She followed me in and as I turned around she bumped right into me.

I wrapped an arm around her waist to hold her up and she sighed as her hand landed on my arm, she squeezed my arm and said "You have lovely strong arms."

I leant over and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips which surprisingly she returned.

I kissed her harder and she wrapped both of her arms around my neck and opened her mouth to accept my tongue.

After a minute she pulled away and took off her cardigan before coughing and turning around to look for the suitcase.

The cardigan had covered her bum and I could now see that her bum cheeks looked quite firm. "Do you work out?" I asked.

"I play tennis twice a week and do Pilates," she replied.

"I thought you did something, you look very trim and toned," I said as I admired her bum as she bent down.

She turned around and said "You don't have to say those things. I'm old enough to be your grandmother."

"You are still an attractive sexy lady with a figure someone 20 years younger would be proud of," I offered.

"So would you?" she asked quietly.

"In a heartbeat," I replied.

I walked over and kissed her on the lips and undid the blouse button by button and pulled it out of her skirt waistband. She were still kissing as I reached behind her and located the button and zip holding up her skirt, it fell to the floor once it was undone, she pulled her blouse off and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I broke the kiss and pulled off my t shirt as she undid her bra and removed it.

She kissed me again and removed my shorts leaving us both standing there in our underwear. I stood back and whistled as I took her in. her breast were the same size as her sister's but were perter and had very little sag. I kissed her hand and then pulled her to me. She knelt in front of me and pulled down my boxers and as I stepped out of them she tentatively touched my cock.

"You are bigger than Laurence," she whispered absent mindedly as she gently stroked me.

I kissed her on the lips and the pulled away and knelt before her pulling the pristine white granny pants she was wearing down and held her hand as she stepped gracefully out of them.

She sat on the bed and I sat down next to her and stroked the inside of her thigh as we started to kiss again, she opened her legs a little and then a little wider as she felt my fingers near her mound.

I stopped stroking and gently pushed her onto her back and then crawled between her thighs. I kissed her on the lips and then down her neck as she gently stroked my back.

I then kissed her shoulders and the top of her breasts before sucking a nipple into my mouth, she murmured something as she felt her nipple become wet and she pressed my head to it, she then picked my head up and moved it across to its partner and gave that one the same loving treatment.

After a couple of minutes I moved down her and kissed her stomach and then got to her mound. She never shaved and was quite bushy but that didn't bother me as she opened her legs and bit her lip as she felt my breathe on her mons. I stuck out my tongue and gently licked up her slit. I felt her body tense as she experienced oral stimulation for the first time. I looked up over her mound and saw a large smile playing across her face so carried on.

For the next 5 minutes I licked, nuzzled and sucked her lips, clit and slit.

She was a quivering mess, when she came it was like a weight had been lifted from her as she screamed "Yes, that's it," at the top of her voice. She held my head in place until she could take no more and then gently pushed me away as she started to cry.

"That was wonderful," she said between little sobs and deep breathes.

I crawled back up her body and wiped my mouth with a tissue from the bed side cabinet before kissing her full on the lips, she wrapped her arms around me as she felt my cock nestle in her slit. She arched her back slightly as I pushed forward and I slid inside her slowly inch by inch.

She never let go and kissed me as for the first time in her life she felt a cock other than her husband's enter her sacred spot.

She left her legs flat on the bed as I think she had only ever experienced the flat out missionary position. She made an "mmm" noise as I reached bottom and stopped moving.

"Bend your knees," I suggested and as she did so I sank a little deeper inside her.

"My god, you made me so wet," she said as I pulled out so only the head was in and then slowly pushed back in.

"Move with me," I said and she moved her waist in time with my stroke and for the first time in her life she felt a cock slide across her clit.

She gasped as I pulled out and she got the idea. We then got into a rhythm as we speeded up, we were going at a reasonable pace and we were both well into and my legs slapped against her thighs.

After 5 minutes she started to quiver again and her face went bright red and her hips froze 3 inches from the bed as she had another orgasm, I stopped and held myself deep inside her as she rode the orgasmic waves.

I watched her eyes close and her mouth open as a silent scream left her. As her hips sank back down on to the bed I started to screw her again, "Can I go on top please?" she asked.

I smiled and pulled out and flopped on the bed next to her, she rolled over and kissed me as she straddled me, she grasped me cock, lined it up with her hole and sank down on it.

As she sank down she leant forward so her mouth was next to my ear and asked "What do I do now?"

"Whatever you want, I'm here for you enjoyment," I replied grasping her bum cheeks.

I could sense that there would be many more enjoyable times ahead with Flo as I taught her new things but for now she just started rocking to and fro on top of me. I moved in time with her and she stopped moving as she felt my cock move in and out of cunt.

I held her close as I felt the tingle signalling the end of my resistance and warned her.

"I'm going to come," I whispered in her ear.

"Yes, wait, wait, wait, now do it now," she screamed as she came again and I emptied my balls inside her.

I held myself deep inside her as we shared the moment of orgasmic bliss. As we came down from our highs I water on my shoulder and looked at her eyes and saw that she was crying.

"What's up beautiful?" I asked and wiped some of the tears away.

"That was fantastic, I can't believe I missed out on this for all my adult life," she replied.

She sighed as my now spent cock slipped out of her pussy and she rolled onto her back next to me.

She looked at the clock on the cabinet and said "I don't want to kick you out but my husband will be home soon."

"I understand," I replied and rolled on top of her giving her a quick kiss before climbing off the bed. I went looking for my clothes that had been strewn across the room as she rolled onto her side and looked at me walking naked across her room.

The smile on her face said it all; she was for the first time in her life sexually satisfied.

I stopped looking for my clothes and climbed back on to the bed, "What time is he due back?" I asked whilst stroking her arm.

"About 6," she said leaning in for a deep passionate kiss.

"That's ok then," I said as I gently pushed her onto her back and crawled between her legs. I grabbed her legs placed them on my shoulders before lining my now refreshed cock at her hole and pushed in, what with our combined juices I slid straight in deeper than anything had been in her before.

"Jesus Christ," she said as she closed her eyes and gripped the bed cover tightly with her hands by her side.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked concerned I was hurting her.

"God, no, I have never felt so alive," she replied quickly pulled my head down for a tongue swapping kiss as I started to fuck her with long, hard slow strokes.

We kissed and fucked long and hard, due to the fact I had already come a few times I was able to go on and on.

I ended up fucking her for nearly 30 minutes during which time, I introduced her to doggy style and a couple of other variations of me on top, her on top and her laying on her side and me behind her.

I finally came with Flo was on her knees being pummelled from behind with her head in the pillow screaming out for me to fuck her brains out.

The time was nearly 5 o'clock so we got dressed and I was just leaving when Laurence walked in, I introduced myself and said that I had helped Flo with a few chores whilst he had been out.

As I walked back to Gloria's I received a text from Flo saying that she would pay for a car for me so I could come and see her on a regular basis.

Gloria was already home when I got back and explained that I had dealt with all of Agatha and her sister's requests and that I would go to bed early as I had a tiring day.

We had dinner and I fell asleep on the sofa before Gloria woke me up and I went to bed, I slept in the next morning and didn't hear Gloria go to work.

I woke at about 10 and had a shower and was going through my emails on my phone when Gloria walked in about 12:30, today she was wearing a black and white striped blouse and black trousers.

As she stood there I asked how had her day been and she replied something that I didn't really listen to, I was watching her breasts move under the shiny material of the blouse, she had left the top 3 buttons undone and when she leant over to reach for the TV remote that was on the sofa next to me I couldn't help but look down her top. She didn't have a bra on.

I felt the rising in the thin gym shorts I had on, "I can't want to fuck Gloria my grandmother can I?" I thought to myself and tore my eyes from the view, she was looking directly into my eyes and smiled and stroked my face and went to kiss me on the cheek.

I turned my face so she kissed me on the lips and I stroked her face back, the kiss went on longer than was respectable for family members and only ended when I opened my mouth slightly, she pulled away with a glazed look on her face and then used my other hand to pull her back closer to me, she kissed me open mouthed.

I returned the kiss with a desire I never knew I had.

"Gloria, I love you," I said as we parted.

She replied "I know and I love you too."

She took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom and when we were in there she said "If we do this, there is no going back."

"I know and there is nothing I want more," I replied and started to undo the rest of the buttons on her blouse.

Whilst I was doing that she had undone the skirt and it had fallen to the floor.

"I want you to make love me," in my ear as I peeled the blouse off her and it joined the skirt on the floor.

"I took my bra off in the car because I wanted you today," she continued.

"I want you to love me and I want you to make love to me," she whispered as she pulled my t shirt off.

I pulled my gym shorts and underwear down and replied "You are over dressed," as she was standing there wearing only a plain white pair of high leg knickers.

She pulled them down and stepped out of them before standing in front of me and pulling me in for a kiss.

"Are you really sure?" she asked.

I picked her up and lay her down on the bed and crawled between her legs.

She smiled as she felt my breathe on her mound. I then realised she had shaved her mound. She held my head and sighed as she felt my tongue flick down her slit.

"Get me wet, don't make me come," she whispered. "I want to come with you inside me."

"Guide me," I replied with a mouthful of her flaps.

After a couple of minutes I felt her moisture start to seep from her and she pulled me up by my ears so I was looking into her eyes, she grabbed my cock and placed it at her entrance.

"Are you sure?" I asked, in answer Gloria grabbed my bum cheeks and pulled me into her.

If all the other women I had screwed felt good, Gloria felt the best. I think it was because I loved her and always had done and I knew she felt the same way. I didn't move for a minute or so as I savoured the feeling that Gloria's cunt was giving me, my own grandmother was giving herself to me in the most loving and sharing of ways. Since I had entered her, our eyes never left each other, she just held my arse cheeks holding me in place.

I moved my hips back slightly, she flexed her hips down into the bed and then we moved back together, her eyes shut as she felt my cock slide slowly across her slit. We repeated this slow pace and then I woke with start as I heard a car horn outside.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10am. I nearly had a wet dream thinking of screwing my own grandmother.

What was wrong with me?

I got up and had a cold shower before getting dressed into a t-shirt and shorts.

I checked my phone and there were messages from Flo and Agatha wishing I could join them. I smiled and thought to myself "I wonder if there are any other older ladies out there who could do with a seeing to."

End of part 1, part 2 to follow.

12