Gloria's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my Gosh! Gloria! Your clit! It's...it's swollen up so big. I've never seen one like that," she said with astonishment. In fact, Gloria's clit was in such an excited state that it had grown to the size of a grape.

Gloria could feel it, too. She didn't have to look. She knew her whole pussy and especially her clit were engorged more than they had ever been. She felt if the buzzing didn't stop soon, her pussy would literally explode. She also felt a new excitement. She had never been with another woman, had never even thought of it. But having this young woman on her knees looking directly into her spasming pussy filled her with new desires. She wanted Rebecca to pull the toy out, but she was also wondering what it would feel like to have Rebecca's hands, her fingers, even her tongue making contact with her pussy.

She didn't have to wait long. Rebecca looked up into Gloria's eyes once more, then moved her hand slowly up to her pussy. She lightly touched it with her fingertips, which caused Gloria to jump a little from the first contact. She traced her fingers all around the pouting outer lips, coating them with the other woman's juices. She then placed the palm of her hand flat over her friends pussy.

"Oh, Gloria. I can feel them inside you. You whole pussy is vibrating... like it's alive or something."

"Ohh, yess. Oh, please, Becca..." "Ok, ok. Now, just hang on... while I..." Rebecca could see the cord of the toy and tried to reach it. But, Gloria's pussy was so slick and slippery, that it kept slipping from her grasp.

"Ohhh... mmm..." Gloria bit her lower lip while her assistant did her work.

"Alright. I'm gonna have to use both hands, Gloria. Just hang on, baby."

"Ok..." Gloria was panting heavily again now.

Rebecca reached up with her left hand, resting it on top of her pussy, palm just above the engorged nubbin. Using the fingers of that hand, she tried to hold the slippery lips open. With her right hand, she had to dig her fingers in a little to grab hold of the cord. Once she did, she pulled on the toy. Gloria's still spasming pussy didn't want to release it's occupant willingly. Using a slow, steady pulling technique, Rebecca finally started to pull the buzzing balls from her friends' pussy.

Just as she could see the first one at the entrance, Gloria moaned and stiffened as another orgasm coursed through her body. This caused her pussy to spasm and clamp down on the balls once more, causing Rebecca to loose her grip. She would have to start over again.

Again, she pushed her fingers in her friends pussy. Moving carefully, she located the cord, but this time she pulled quickly, not giving her friend time to react. Gloria let out a little sharp cry, and then, it was over. The maddening, buzzing toy was out of her body, now being held in Rebecca's hand.

Becca looked at the device that had given the older woman so much exquisite pleasure. Still slick and dripping with cum, they danced voraciously in her palm.

"My gosh, Gloria. These things were actually inside you?" she asked, mesmerized at the site.

Gloria though, was now slumped in her chair. Barely aware of her friend, but still aware that she somehow now felt empty. All she could do was mumble a few "thank you's" out as she was now able to catch her breath and let her pulse return to normal.

Rebecca turned to look for the remote. Finding it on the floor, she picked it up with her free hand and tried herself to turn it off. The wet toy still continued to buzz in her left palm as she slapped the remote against the desk with her right. Again she pressed the off button. This time, the action was successful.

"Huh. Just like my car alarm. Sometimes the button gets stuck and you have to slap it a little," she said, though Gloria never heard her.

Rebecca went to lay the toy on the desk, but didn't want to get the messy thing all over her boss' nice desk top. With a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure Gloria wasn't watching, Becca couldn't resist slipping the balls into her mouth to lick off her friends' juices. After cleaning the toy, and her fingers, she finally set it down.

Deciding that she wanted another taste, she turned to her friend.

"Gloria, are you alright?"

"Mmm. Mm-hmm," she responded lazily. She was still in a state of semi-consciousness, one arm above her head resting over the back of the chair, back relaxed and slouching near the edge, and her legs drawn together and slightly turned to one side. She would have been in a fetal position if she wasn't sitting in her chair.

Rebecca placed her hands on Gloria's knees and slowly opened them. Looking again at her friends' sex, she licked her lips with anticipation.

"Gloria, honey, we have to clean you up. You're, (giggle) you're dripping all over yourself and your chair."

Gloria laughed a little herself, still in her daze. "Mm-kay," she mumbled, though she didn't move.

"Just relax, sweety. I'll take care of you," Rebecca told her. Sliding her hands up Gloria's legs once again, she reached for her pussy. Wiping away some of the excess juices, then moving her fingers to her mouth, she licked her fingers clean. After repeating this several times to test Gloria's reactions, she decided it would be more efficient to just use her tongue directly.

Moving in for the kill, she hesitated slightly. Taking in what she was about to do, and looking up at the older womans face one more time, she dove in. Using her tongue, she lapped away the remaining secretions from her inner thighs, then circled in toward her outer lips. Flattening out her tongue, she used slow upwards licks, first on the right side, then the left. Alternating between the still puffy lips several times, she then centered her tongue and licked right up between Gloria's sex, flicking over her clit as she reached the top.

"Ohh. Mmm. Oh! Becca! What, what are you doing?" Gloria came out of her haze enough to realize what her friend was doing.

Rebecca looked up and stared her friend in the eyes. "I'm cleaning you up, Gloria," she stated matter-of-factly. "You weren't in the, uh, position, to do it yourself so I just thought I'd help." She smiled up devilishly as she licked her pussy once again.

Gloria's head was swimming again. Although she felt very close to Rebecca, she didn't want anything to interfere with their working relationship. 'Too late for that now,' she thought, as she tried to make sense of the conflicting thoughts in her mind. Still, this felt very good! And she was still sensitive from all the orgasms from before.

"Ohh. But, but... mmm. Do you really think we should...? I mean... I, I've never, you know, been with another, uh, woman before."

"Shh. Just relax. Let me take care of you," Rebecca whispered, as she went back to loving her friends' pussy.

"Ohh. Alright. Just, oh, easy. I'm still sensitive, oh, down there."

Rebecca lovingly lapped away at her boss' pussy. Never stopping her tongue, she licked and suckled on her outer lips, her inner lips, and her clit. Sticking her tongue inside, she was rewarded with fresh new nectar, right from the source.

"Mmm. Gloria, you taste wonderful! So sweet. So... yummy. I just can't get enough! Mmm-mm!"

Gloria, for her part, couldn't believe this was happening. First, those toys forced her to climax repeatedly, then having Rebecca remove them. And now, she had this beautiful, sexy, young woman on her knees in front of her, with her tongue in her pussy, about to drive her to another climax! And Rebecca was loving it as much as she was! How many times had she cum today? How many times could she possibly cum in one day?

"Ohh. Oh, baby. That feels... so nice." Gloria couldn't help but move her hips to meet Rebecca's mouth. Her juices were flowing freely again and dripping down her ass, past her little pucker, and right onto the chair. Rebecca didn't miss a drop.

Running her fingers through the young womans' hair, Gloria held her head tight as she came one more time. "Oh, yeah. That's it. Huh, huh, ohhh, Beccaaa!"

She almost screamed as her body tensed and spasmed. Like a spring that had just been released, her body fell heavily into the chair. Rebecca had to hold her up so she wouldn't fall right out of the chair. Gloria's momentum, however, had her body already sliding toward the floor. Rebecca went with her, helping her friend to the floor, where she did pass out this time.

Grabbing a few tissues from the drawer, Rebecca cleaned her new lover a bit before straightening up the office. Rebecca herself had not cum, focusing all of her attention on her friend. Now, she was incredibly horny and in need of release herself. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Uh, Gloria? Rebecca?" It was Mr. Singer, the store manager.

'Oh, shit! What does he want? How long have we been in here? How long has he been out there? I hope he didn't hear anything!' All those thoughts going through her mind in a millisecond.

"Just a minute," she called out as she checked her appearance before opening the door just a crack.

"Oh, hi, Mr. Singer. Uh, Gloria isn't feeling well." Trying to look past her, Mr. Singer asked "Well, what's wrong? Is she ok?"

"Yes, she's fine. Or, well, she will be. She's just having a little, uh, you know," and then whispering "female problems."

"Oh. Oh, well, ok. Uh, well, does she need to go home? I mean, uh, well, if she needs to leave, then, well, that's ok. I'll understand."

Rebecca smiled inwardly at her craftiness. Male supervisors always stumbled and stammered when you mentioned 'female problems.'

"Actually, yes. I was just about to call you. I was going to take her home myself, if that's alright. She's feeling a little woozy right now and I don't think she should drive by herself."

"Uh, sure. Sure, that's fine," he said. Then, louder, over Rebecca's shoulder, he called "Hope you feel better, Gloria. Take a couple of days if you need them."

Faintly, behind her, Rebecca heard Gloria stir. "Mm-hmm. Thank you."

"Well, ok. Make sure she gets home safe, Rebecca. Take care of her."

"Thanks, Mr. Singer. I will!" She almost laughed out loud as she said this.

Closing the door and turning around, she found Gloria slowly getting to her knees, looking like she was shell shocked.

"Come on, Gloria. Let's get you home," she said with a huge smile.

*

Copyright 2004 by author

12