Gloria's Punishment

Story Info
Gloria is punished with humiliation and pain.
2k words
4.21
115.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria stepped out of the shower, bending at the waist to towel her hair dry. She heard the door open and smiled to herself, he had finished the report he'd been working on. She flinched at the sound smack on her ass, oh, so, it was that kind of mood was it. She smiled more deeply, she loved him aggressive.

"Kneel," he ordered softly. Gloria dropped the towel, went to her knees. She spread her knees slightly, and brought her hands up behind her neck, interlocking her fingers. The look on his face said the smack had not been play and Gloria's mind raced on what she could possibly be getting punished for (though the idea thrilled her). "I told you yesterday you were not to shower today, I was going to inspect and shave."

Gloria blinked, she had totally forgotten. He'd told her when they lay in bed, she had been almost asleep (as a matter of fact, he'd woken her up moments before). Knowing this would not be an acceptable arguement, she didn't bring it up (beyond assuming, he'd planned it this way intentionally). "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

He just looked at her for a moment, not saying a word, then he told her to follow. He moved toward the basement stairs and a shiver ran up her spine, warmth flooding the area betwen her legs. Hands still locked behind her neck she followed him down the stairs and into his office.

Once in the room, Brad pointed toward the table. Gloria moved toward it, she'd helped make the table. She was proud of it and excited by it. She moved into position, aligning her ankles with the staps that would anchor them to the sturdy legs. Then, leaning forward, she bent across the table, the area her breast lay rougher than the rest of the table. She felt him tightening the straps on her ankles as she moved her wrists to the proper place.

Brad moved slowly, once the straps were in place he moved a hand up her leg, lightly teasing her thigh. He traced his hand along her back as he moved to the front of the table, strapping her wrists in place. He'd intentionally issued his order when she was barely awake. She had to learn to remember them at anytime. Beyond that, he was looking forward to punishing her. The table under her breast was fitted with hinges, he could drop it away at anytime. He knew it was rough, rubbing her when she moved, pressing into her when she didn't. She had a specific word, different from her safe word, for when that was getting to be too much. He decided to leave it for now.

Moving behind her, he asked quietly, "Do you know why you are being punished?" He opened the cupboard, choosing the middle sized anal plug, he removed that and the lubricant from the shelf.

"Yes, Sir," she answered, fidgitting slightly. The rough wood moved against her breast, causing her nipples to harden to small pebbles and a dampness to being creeping between her legs.

"Why?" He asked, as he thrust the lubricated plug into her ass. He knew it was rougher this way, he also knew, they'd used the plug enough for it not to be unbearable.

Gloria gasped, as always, amazed at how her body heated at his "abuse". "I ignored your order, Sir."

"Good girl," she felt her belly flip at the words, never tiring of the effect they had on her. She felt the first slap of the paddle on her ass and winced. Her movements causing her breasts to push into the wood beneath them. A second time, it landed, in the same spot, "You aren't counting, pet."

Gloria closed her eyes, she knew the rules, she must start from one at the next spank, the rule was she started at one anytime she missed a count or didn't properly thank him. The paddle landed on her thigh, despite the pain, Gloria was becoming wetter and wetter. "One, Sir, thank you." Another spank to the thigh, "Two, Sir, thank you." The next was on her ass again, "Three, Sir, thank you." The next ten spanks were moved around on her ass and her thighs, she never missed a count. She was gritting her teeth, however, the pain becoming intense. The next blow landed, the paddle long ways, just skimming her lips. Gloria gasped aloud, missing her count.

Brad moved in front of her, smiled down at her, "This means we start over, pet." Gloria looked up, tear in her eyes, but not spilling them yet. "Yes Sir." He dropped the table under her breats, which were a beautiful shade of red to him. Setting the paddle aside, he grabbed the crop and watched the look of desire flit across her face. Brad undid his pants, stepped out of them when they fell to the floor. His cock moved to her lips. Gloria immediately took him into her mouth. He moaned his satisfaction as she sucked him in deeply. Still, his mind on her punishment, he brought the crop down on the small of her back. Gloria winced, she continued sucking and licking at him though.

Brad had never pushed this far, he had no idea what it would take for her to stop her ministrations to him, but he intended to find out. Next to her he had laid the clamps, he set the crop down, picking one up, he placed it on her nipple, tightening it all the way. Gloria, continued moving up and down his cock, taking him as deeply as she could. Placing the next clip on, he picked up the crop again, noticing she had momentarily stopped her sucking when he pulled on both nipple clamps. He brought the crop down on the side of her already sore breast, she moved slightly, but kept going.

Groaning he grabbed her hair and gave into the need. He pulled at her hair, swinging the crop again and again, at her legs, her back, her ass, her breasts. Gloria took every swing, wincing sometimes, gasping at others. Brad pulled out as he started to cum, loving the sight of it splashing into her face. Gloria smiled as he finished, feeling it dripping off her. She couldn't wipe it off quickly, and while that was somewhat degrading it turned her on.

"Would you like to cum, pet?" He tilted her face up to look at him.

"Yes, Sir," she practically moaned. "Please, Sir."

"Do you deserve it?" He was pushing again.

"No, Sir. I am sorry, Sir, that I didn't listen to you. I am your good girl, and I will not let you down again."

"No?" He smirked, it was what he had been waiting for. Gloria shook her head and promised she wouldn't. Brad nodded and retrieved the enema bag from the cuppard.

Gloria's face went thru a series of expressions upon seeing it. They had discussed it, he knew she was intreged by it. He knew she loved him to humiliate her, it was the biggest turn on to her. "Then prove it, pet." Gloria's eyes went wide. "Hold this for fifteen minutes, can you do that? Can you prove you are your Master's good slut?"

Gloria blushed deeply, her voice failing her, but she nodded. Brad kissed her cheek, the moved to the other room to fill the bag with warm soapy water. Alone, Gloria's safeword ran through her head a million times. She rejected it. As much as she had sworn this type of thing was taboo, she wanted to go here, with him. As she wanted to go everywhere with him.

He came back, gently sliding the plug out of her ass, she felt him check her for wetness, she heard the chuckle she knew she would, she was soaked. Above and beyond anything, his using her, especially for things she was reluctant to do, excited her. He was proving he was in charge and she loved it as she loved nothing else. Sexually, nothing compared to him being in charge, thru humiliation, thru pain, thru denial, and of it. When he reminded her he owned her with phsycially showing it, she was more turned on that at any other time in her life.

She moaned as he slid the hose in and filled her until she felt she would burst. She ran thru a million emotions as she sat there, full, holding the water in. The clock was on the wall in front of her, she glanced at it now and then, wondering if she would make it. Brad left her alone, in her clamps, with her ass full. He leaned against a wall and watched her face, feeding off of it. She was not disgusted and he smiled. She was turned on, he was very happy.

When the time was up, Brad let he go. She moved quickly to the bathroom, Brad staying behind in the office. It took a few moments for her to return. She did so properly, fingers locked behind her neck. She stood, legs slightly apart. Brad smiled and motioned for her to lay on the couch.

"Legs apart, Gloria. One on the back of the couch, one foot on the floor." She did as ordered, watching him quietly. "Move your fingers down to your pussy, feel how wet you are." She did so, moaning quietly at her wetness. "Play with your clit, pet." Gloria's eyes flew to his face, testing if she could push. Seeing the resolve, she began to rub her clit in circles, slowly. "Taste your fingers." He sat in the chair, knowing he'd need her once she was done, but wanting to see her make herself cum in front of him. Slowly, she moved her fingers to her mouth, sucking them in, moaning again. "Two fingers inside, pet."

She closed her eyes, she was embarrassed and loving it. Her fingers entered her and she was surprised at her heat. "Oh, Brad," she moaned softly, moving her fingers in and out.

"Cum for me," he whispered. "Make yourself cum, pet." He moved closer to see, but wouldn't touch her. Her fingers came back to her clit, rubbing in faster circles, her other had toying with her still clamped nipples. He could still see a slight blush about it, and it made him smile.

"Mmmmm, yeah." She whimpered, moving her hips now. "Ooooh, Brad," her breath was coming in short gasps. He legs twitched slightly and Brad new, she was there, he grabbed her hand and pulled it away. Her eyes flew open, locking on his face. He pinned both her hands over her head, thrusting forward he drove into her. Her legs wrapped around him and her hips rose to meet him. Setting at a good pace, he moved back, so she could again reach herself. "Cum for me, Gloria, make yourself cum." She didn't need to be told twice. Her fingers dove for her clit, pinching at it and rubbing it. His hands reached for her nipples, pulling the clamps off roughly. She came hard then, screaming out to him, her muscles gripping him tightly moving in rhythme. He let himself fill her.

Moving next to her, her took a nipple gently in his mouth, sucking, then gently biting. "Keep rubbing, Gloria, do it again." She lay her head back, accepting his mouth and his order. His hand slid under her, his fingers penetrating her ass, moving in and out of her. Gloria moved with him, pressing her breast more to him. Knowing what she wanted, Brad bit harder, hearing her gasp. With his teeth holding her nipple tightly, he pulled back as far as he dared, watching her face, knowing she was close again. His other hand pinched at her nipple as he moved his mouth the other one, biting and chewing, pulling.

She moaned again, very loudly, her whole body convulsing. Brad smiled, it was going to be a wonderful night.