Gloria's Transformation - the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrill and his homies sit in the forward section, getting drunk on her liquor, and enjoy the show. For the next four hours, 18 pairs of guys fuck and suck on her. After about an hour, she is finally satisfied, but her orgasms don't stop. So she continues because she is still loving the sex and entertaining the crowd. The men are captivated by seeing her get fucked and sucked, but also listening to her loud moans and slushing sounds. The sloshing sounds are coming not just from her pussy and mouth, but also from the bumping of her creamy labia with the men's groins, and the movement of her booty and back on the semen and cream covered seat. While the guys are changing, she scoops up semen and cream in the pool collecting below her ass crack and rubs it over her labia. She also makes comments to entertain the guys when she particularly enjoys a guy:

"Ahhh, you feel great! Ram me harder!"

Some of the guys are well endowed, and she wants them to fuck her throat and not just her mouth, but they can't in the position she is in. So when she is sucking on a big man, she waits until the guy in her pussy is done, then rotates her body around until her head is hanging over the edge of the seat and the hung man can deep throat her. She amuses everyone by talking and moaning during her throat fucking. Each time he slides his cock down her throat, her words turn into choking sounds, and resume again when he withdraws his cock.

"I love awk... Hmmmmm gak...your big gak... cock mo gak...Hmmmmm gak... than the gak... others!"

Guys suck on and stroke her breasts as her throat gets pumped. Everyone loves seeing the bulge in her throat with each of his thrusts, and take cellphone videos of it. After the big boy cums in her throat, she turns around again and lies across the seat, so two guys can resume fucking her at once.

Some of the guys withdraw from her pussy or ass and blow on her, so her whole upper body is eventually covered with streaks of semen. Many of the guys using her mouth withdraw and ejaculate on her face and hair. She sometimes gets semen in her eye, and Terrill throws her a towel to wipe it away. Her face and hair become covered with semen. She looks like a girl in a bukkake movie. She loves the semen and makes no effort to get rid of it, except she does wipe some of it off with her finger and puts it in her mouth while the guys watch. When a guy in her mouth blows on her face, Terrill sometimes hands her a drink. She sits up in the seat and drinks it between her moans, while the guy in her pussy continues to fuck her. If a guy blows in her mouth, Terrill does not hand her a drink, since he knows she likes to hold semen in her mouth so the next cock will overfill her mouth with semeny foam.

When she needs another break, she walks outside, and pees on the pavement again. When she stands up, she is immediately surrounded by guys who take turns fondling her breasts, fingering both her holes, groping and humping her ass, squeezing her tits to produce sprays of milk, and sucking out her milk, as she stands there with her arms up in the air and legs apart. She smiles at them and inbetween her moans, she repeats over and over how much she loves what they are doing to her. She notices that one of the men fingering her pussy has a large bulge in his pants. She unzips his fly, feels his cock, and kisses him. He smells a strange odor on her breath and feels the semen on both their faces now, and his erection gets rock hard.

"Okay, guys, come watch him deep throat me!"

The guys back off, and she walks back into the limo leading her guy by his cock. She lies upside down in the seat with her head hanging down and opens her mouth wide for him. Her loud moan is stifled when his dickhead enters her throat.

After the last guy fucks her, she immediately falls into a deep sleep. Some of the crowd have been hanging around to do her a second time, but Terrill shuts the doors. Terrill and his homies want her a second time for themselves, and they start playing with the sleeping beauty as soon as they ride away. One of the guys holds her upright in front of himself and chuckles as he squeezes her tits together and sprays the other homies with her milk. Another homie wipes the semen from her breasts and sucks and kisses every square inch of both her enormous breasts. Some of the other homies do the same, and her breasts turn pink from contact with their whiskers. They all take cellphone pictures of their dicks in her mouth and pussy. They use her milk as lubricant and hold her boobs together as they take turns fucking her cleavage. They finally put her on her side so they can fuck her asshole and suck on her nipples at the same time. It's not nearly as much fun when she doesn't moan, but they love how lubricated her butt is with dozens of men's semen inside her and leaking out.

When the limo parks at Terrill's house, they are still fucking her butt, suckling her milk, and playing with her, so her driver goes to sleep. When they finally are done with her, it is over two hours later. They try to wake her so they can piss in her mouth, but she is still sound asleep. They turn her on her stomach and place her hips just over the edge of the seat. One of the homies sits on the small of her back and spreads her cheeks so everyone can watch and video the sperm oozing from her asshole. It continues to ooze until they tire of seeing it. They all laugh when the weight on her makes her fart loudly from the air they all pumped into her. The fart is really sloppy sounding and causes an explosion of semen from her ass.

She does wake up briefly when her driver carries her into her house, and she wonders why her breasts are sore and empty of milk. She leaves a trail of semen and cream from the driveway to her bed. When she wakes up that evening, her pussy, breasts, throat, jaw, and asshole are all terribly sore. The pain she feels when she moves, talks, swallows, sits down, or has a bowel movement arouses her, and she thinks about how much she enjoyed her incredible night of sex, dancing, and entertaining. She is also reminded of last night when she farts sperm into her panties throughout the evening.

12