Gloria's Transformation - the Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weight lifters prefer their own special torture of her. They grab handfuls of her ass and lift her up so that her belly is against their sweaty chests. They penetrate her and their "spotter" supports her weight by holding her ass. Then they place their hands on top of her hips and by pulling down on her and straightening their legs, they slam their cocks into her using all their strength. Her collision with their groin makes a slapping noise as loud as her groans. After they blow inside her, they enjoy clasping their hands behind her ass, and pulling her onto their cocks with their powerful arms until they are so deep inside her she screams. After five weight lifters have raped her like this, her pubic bone becomes so sore that she screams every time they slam into her. They all blow inside her and soon they are splattering the last man's semen all over the floor, and loud splashing sounds add to the show. Her boobs hit their arms with each slam and spray them with milk. Some guys prefer her in a horizontal position so they can ogle her breasts and belly more. They hold on to her ass, and their spotter supports her shoulders.

When Jorge calls for another piss break, and the crowd looks forward to seeing her panicked faces and the wobbling of her huge belly as she rushes to the bathroom, holding her belly, to throw up when she has swallowed too much, with piss coming out her nose. This time he tells her to lie on the tarp. She gathers her hair into a ponytail and holds it above the tarp as she lies down and opens her mouth, knowing she will hate this. Many guys miss her mouth, especially the drunk ones, and get piss all over her face and in her eyes. She quickly finds she cannot swallow lying flat, so she rests on her elbows to drink their piss. Afterwards, she reeks of piss and they tell her to rinse only the piss off. She is so tired she has a terrible time getting up with her enormous belly, and of course no one helps her, since they enjoy watching her struggle with her heavy belly.

She becomes too exhausted to do the fucking action for the guys who demand that. When they hurt her by squeezing her tits or her belly to get her to fuck them, she begs them to fuck her. They love hearing that and it works on some, after she has begged them over and over again to fuck her, but most just continue hurting her until she does what they want.

As the night goes on, Gloria grows more and more tired, and just lies submissively on the mattress, with her legs spread apart, as the men switch. She waits anxiously for the next man, fearing what his torture might be. One guy grabs her ankles and places her legs on his chest, then penetrates her. He slowly leans down onto her, and puts more and more of his weight on her, smashing her legs into her belly and breasts until she shrieks with pain. Then he backs off and presses her knees together to squeeze her labia lips together around his cock and make her tighter for him. As tears roll down her cheeks, he orders her to hold her breasts together so they won't be pushed aside and get squeezed more by his weight. She does whatever they tell her to do, as best she can. Now he begins to ram his cock into her and put his weight on her legs, timing the end of his penetration into her with each of her squeals. Whenever a guy grabs her ankles, she immediately starts begging him not to put her legs up. She knows begging makes the men want even more to do what she is begging them not to do, but she nevertheless pleads with each man to increase Terrill's entertainment and for the small chance that it will do some good. She also whimpers and cries for Terrill's pleasure, when the pain is the greatest.

Gloria sees Terrill talking to the guy waiting to rape her next, and as soon as she sees the guy's cock, she starts begging Terrill to not let him fuck her in her ass. His cock looks like a fire hose to her. She knows Terrill has instructed him to fuck her up her ass, but she thinks her begging will enhance his excitement. The guy with the fire hose tells her to get on her hands and knees on the pool table. As she spreads her legs apart, she starts trembling and saying, "No, no, no, not my ass!" As the guy kneels behind her and guides his massive cock into her bloody asshole, she screams wide-eyed at Terrill, who is standing right in front of the table. Terrill has picked a powerful man with a 2.5 inch diameter cock, the biggest of the night, to maximize her pain.

The man then grabs and pulls on her forearms, which arches her back and puts her huge breasts and swollen belly on display for everyone to ogle. He pulls on her arms and thrusts into her with all his considerable strength over and over again. She starts wailing and screaming loudly with each of his powerful penetrations. All the men stop what they are doing and crowd around the table to gawk at her. They love the swinging of her magnificent breasts up and down, squirting milk. But what they are really thrilled to watch is the extreme movements of her belly with each of his thrusts. Her belly travels upward until it lifts up her breasts, and downward way past her pussy. The motion of her belly is excruciating and adds to the torture of him working his thick cock in and out of her raw asshole and slamming onto her sore ass. This is the worst pain of the entire evening, and she is truly in agony. She writhes about, causing wild gyrations of her belly and more pain, but she can't stop squirming violently, since this is more than she can endure.

Her tears drip onto the table, and his cock gets streaked with her blood. Her tormentor withdraws his cock until its head is just pressing against her asshole and stops for a moment. Gloria becomes hysterical and struggles frantically to get free, knowing what is coming. She turns her head back towards her rapist and begs him emotionally, saying "Oh my God no!" repeatedly. The men scramble to get a better view of her huge ass at the end of his long cock, streaked with her blood. When he finally enters her, she throws her head back and lets out an ear-splittingly loud, guttural scream that lasts until his cock disappears entirely into her ass, whereupon she groans loudly. He does this over and over, enjoying her hysteria and struggles to get free, as he makes her wait for her next penetration with his cock pressed tightly against her asshole.

Finally he blows in her ass and withdraws. She moans, for the first time of the night, from relief and whimpers as the pain in her ass slowly subsides. He lifts her up and puts her down on her knees at the end of the table and pushes her forward over the table, as he holds her arms behind her back. As she comes down on her belly, she feels more and more discomfort and finally pain, as her belly is squeezed by her weight between her body and the hard pool table. Her belly, which is normally twice the width of her back, spreads out to four times, and her breasts, also normally twice, are spread to thrice. To see her huge belly and breasts squashed out of shape is a real treat for the voyeurs, which includes everyone. Her smashed belly still protrudes far enough away from her to keep her booty elevated off the table for everyone's viewing pleasure. She knows her asshole is about to be examined, so she bends her lower legs, that were dangling off the edge of the table, back out of the way of the men. She spreads her legs and holds her ass cheeks wide apart for the men. Her exceptional submissiveness compels her to be subservient even to a bunch of contemptible rapists, one of whom just tortured her mercilessly. She hopes Terrill saw her submissively spread her legs and cheeks without being ordered. And she hopes Terrill is enjoying the view of her spread out on the hard surface and can hear her groans.

Everyone is enthralled by her gap. It is over one inch in diameter and takes 20 minutes to close. They use a flashlight to peer up inside her asshole as far as they can. Each passing man fondles and squeezes her ass, and she groans when they all see how many fingers they can get into her gap. They use the fingers on their other hand to taste the milk being squeezed out of her boobs, and quietly listen to her soft whimpers in between her groans. They all lust to fist fuck her in the ass, and they plead with Jorge, which scares Gloria. She begins crying and hysterically begging the men once again. Jorge waits for a while so everyone can enjoy her reaction, then he looks at Terrill, who shakes his head, and he reluctantly tells his men no. Terrill fears that so many men, ramming their arms all the way into her ass with all their strength, would injure her or give her a prolapsed asshole.

When her gap finally disappears, they turn her over on her back and move her until her pussy is at the edge of the table. Two guys stand next to her, one on each side, spread her legs apart until she groans, and hold them up against her belly, raising her ass off the table. With their other hand, they pull her outer labia lips wide apart. The men take turns kneeling in front of her, ogling, sucking, and tonguing her completely exposed inner lips, clitoris, urethra, vulva, and perineum. They say she tastes good, but she doesn't believe them since at this point her pussy has been fucked scores of times. They also compliment her on how pretty her genitalia are. She is embarrassed by and hates their comments and hates being used like this by these scumbags. She is thankful she cannot be forced to watch their ugly heads buried in her pussy because of her breasts and belly. She is even more embarrassed by the copious amounts of cream that she produces unwillingly. They taunt her endlessly about how much she is enjoying then eating her because of her cream. She can see her cream on their faces, as each man stands up after eating her. Her cream and their saliva tickle down her ass crack onto the table, and her entire genitalia become swollen and pink. Many guys finger fuck her bloody asshole as they eat her and she slaps the table, groans, and says "no, no, no!" over and over again.

The men continue raping her one at a time on the mattress, pool table, or sofa on into the night. As Gloria fucks her way down the hierarchy of the gang, the men become uglier and dirtier. Jorge eventually realizes there is not enough time left for everyone to rape her individually, so he orders his men to take her two or three at a time. Their favorite positions for two men are 1) a guy sits on the edge of the pool table and moves her head up and down on his cock, as she stands bent over and another guy fucks her ass or pussy. If he chooses her asshole, the men enjoy hearing her screams garbled by the cock gliding in and out of her mouth, 2) they put her on her hands and knees with a guy raping her doggy style and another holding her head as he fucks her throat, and 3) they put her on her back on the pool table so that her head is dangling over the edge of the table and available for deep throating.

For three men, they make her mount a guy lying on the mattress cowgirl style, a second man squats behind her and mounts her ass, while a third guy stands in front of her and fucks her throat. She only has a few moments to relax after a guy blows his wad down her throat until the next guy is ramming his rod into her, so her jaw muscles ache terribly. Some guys pull her head back and hold the end of their cocks against her nose, getting much of their ejaculate into her nasal passages. The semen stings her nose and she desperately wants to blow her nose, but does not out of fear. She grimaces as the semen runs out her nose and into her open mouth, and her clogged nose gives her a French accent as she begs the next guy not to do the same thing to her. Her clogged nostrils make it difficult for her to breathe as the next guy starts fucking her throat, and she starts gasping for air after each man is finished with her throat. Long strings of saliva and cum stream from her chin to her breasts and then from her breasts onto the guy on the bottom. But he nevertheless likes his position because her milk drips down onto him and her massive boobs are positioned perfectly for him to play with and suck on constantly as he fucks her. The bottom guys have little choice but to ejaculate inside her, and soon the air is filled with the loud sploshing sounds of her sopping and dripping pussy getting fucked hard. Semen and her cream run down the insides of her legs.

The night is finally over, and Terrill announces Gloria has had enough.

Jorge says, "Let's give her a good send off!"

He tells her to lie on the floor, and about ten guys stand over her, masturbating, and blowing their wads all over her face, hair, boobs, and stomach. She submissively keeps her eyes open until they are covered with semen. After each guy blows on her, he steps away and is replaced, until most of the 40 men have masturbated on her. She holds her mouth open for them, and many guys kneel next to her so they can get more of their loads in her mouth. She doesn't swallow any of it and her mouth starts to overflow with semen.

She overhears Terrill talking with Jorge about her next rape. Jorge thanks him profusely for letting his gang rape her all night. She thinks, "Oh, shit! Another rape with them?"

When they have all blown on her, Terrill bends down and picks her up. Their semen drips from her onto the floor. She is ecstatic that her ordeal is finally over and loves the feeling of being held in his powerful arms. She wipes the semen from her eyes, looks over his shoulder, and flips her rapists the bird, as he carries her to their car. He sets her down on her feet, and she leans back against the car, very gently due to her sore ass.

Gloria's mouth is so full, her cheeks are bulging. She has held all their semen in preparation for what she plans to do for Terrill. She tilts her head back and gargles with the semen, making big bubbles and foam that get all over her face and extended tongue. Terrill chuckles as he watches her make dozens of cum bubbles for his entertainment. The sticky cum flows down to her chin and onto her breasts in long ligaments. She does nothing to wipe away any of the semen.

When her mouth is empty, she frowns and says, "Those brutes completely filled my mouth!" Filaments of semen stretch between her lips and teeth as she speaks. Her voice sounds strange, very deep and hoarse from 12 hours of screaming and having scores of cocks rammed down her throat.

She leans back over the hood of the car to display her giant tummy for him. She lifts her belly up and suddenly lets go of it. It hurts her to do that, but she is aroused by the wide-eyed look on Terrill's face as he ogles her quivering belly. She bounces her grossly swollen belly several more times for his and her lascivious enjoyment. She puts both his hands on her belly and encourages him to play with it as she moans. The bulge in his pants grows. The pain he is causing her, his touch, and his obvious excitement arouses her to an orgasm. This is her first orgasm since the humiliation of her public stripping at the start of last night. It feels wonderful, and she craves more. Cream mixed with semen appears in her crack and flows down the cleavage between her ass cheeks onto the car.

She holds her belly with both hands and looks down on it. "I can't tell you how uncomfortable this is! My expansion is so heavy and painful! I hope you are enjoying it."

"Yeah, babe, I am. And I really enjoyed watching you last night!!

"I'm glad you liked it, because it was hell for me. My masochism is not there when I'm turned off. I hope you're not really going to take me back to those bastards! They were such filthy and hideous animals, and so sadistic!" Terrill smiles at her, and she can see a wet spot in his pants from his precum. She realizes he does want to watch her get gang raped again by those same rogues. She thinks to herself, "Fuck! But I need to do what it takes to keep Terrill mine, and I love pleasing him." She also perceives that he enjoys her being forced to yield to men, so she makes a mental note to titillate him by bitching about what the gangbangers did to her. She wonders how many more times he will arrange a gang rape of his sex slave for his perverted pleasure.

He hands her a bottle of water as she stands there naked. Terrill looks at and takes pictures of the semen all over her face, torso, and hair and dripping onto the sidewalk, the streaks of dried blood and semen down her legs, the black and blue marks, and the redness of the skin on her boobs, ass, pussy, and thighs. He also likes the dark streaks of eyeliner that her tears have formed on her cheeks and her enormous belly that he knows is full of her rapists' piss. She notices his erection is now huge as she rinses the semen and piss out of her mouth. She smiles as she tilts her head back and pours water over her eyes and down her nose. He hands her a small towel.

"You don't want me to wipe off the semen or the eyeliner streaks, do you?" He says no, and she obediently just pats her eyes and nose dry, carefully avoiding the semen that is caked and drying on her face and the eyeliner streaks on her cheeks.

A crowd of young men on the street have gathered around the couple, gawking at her and making cat-calls. She loves her total exposure to them and their lecherous remarks about her naked body. They can clearly see the semen all over her body, her huge breasts, and the milk dripping from her nipples. They think she is pregnant with her huge belly. She smiles at them, squeezes streams of milk out, and bounces her tits and belly for them with her hands. In return, she gets a torrent of lewd comments, offers, and whistles. Her extreme exhibitionism and total lack of inhibitions make her an outrageous and compulsive flirt.

"Ow, my legs are so sore." She takes little baby, wobbly steps to get close to the car door. She turns around and bends over as far as her gigantic belly will allow, to expose her massive and bloody booty to them. She gingerly climbs into the car when Terrill opens the door and helps her. She very gently lowers her ass onto the towel covered seat. She lowers the car window all the way so the crowd can have a better view of her big, semen covered boobs and belly. The crowd gathers around the car on her side, and Terrill delays starting the car. She speaks loudly to satisfy her exhibitionist fetish by letting the crowd hear what she is about to say. She reaches over and strokes Terrill's bulge.

"I see you want me. I am so tired and sooo sore after getting fucked by so many men. I lost count after 30. My belly is so bloated from drinking their piss, and it's so tender! My tits and my poor nipples, my belly, my mouth and throat, my pussy and pubic bone, and my ass and legs are all terribly sore, and my poor asshole is excruciating! You're going to love this fuck, because it's going to be so painful for me. And I'll be even sorer tomorrow when you will fuck me again. I promise to whine about every part of my body you are hurting and describe in vivid detail how they made me sore. Please don't hit any bumps on the way home. And please tell me you're NOT going to make my asshole bleed anymore!"

Terrill smiles and leers at her booty on the seat next to him. She thinks, "Thank goodness I will enjoy the pain with him." Just how much the pain will add to her sexual pleasure will be her little secret. She waves goodbye to the highly aroused crowd, many of whom are masturbating. She stares at their cocks as they drive away.

During the entire drive back home, she bitches about what the gangbangers did to her. Being a woman, she can recall the tiniest detail of all the things she hated that happened to her last night. When he spreads her out on their bed and makes love to her, she arouses him intensely by groaning/moaning, telling him how much he is hurting her because of her soreness and her swollen and sensitive belly and describing explicitly how her body got so sore. The dried semen on her gets all over him and the bed. She is still nauseated by the piss still in her belly, but manages not to vomit. She enjoys the pain with him, but doesn't reveal how much, and screams for his pleasure when he, of course, has to fuck her ass. He is so excited that he fucks her for an extra hour on top of his usual hour and blows three times.