Gloria's Transformation - the Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The foreplay makes her so horny she can't stand it, and the trickle of juices from her pussy turns to a steady flow down her legs and onto the floor. She sits down on the show bed and starts rubbing her G spot. She wants to squirt some cream for her audience and get some relief at the same time. Most squirting by women is just piss, but not hers. Her genetic changes increased the secretions and storage capacity of her Bartholin's glands a hundred times and also enhanced her Kegel muscles. As she moans louder and louder and continues to rub her G spot, she increases the speed of rotation of the bed so everyone can get a good view of her show. She moans extra loud, lifts her groin off the bed, contracts her muscles, and squirts a white stream three feet across the bed. She has a huge orgasm and collapses, as the guys all cheer her. She lies there breathing hard for a while, swaying her breasts, and then rubs herself again, forcing out another squirt to their delight. As she does it again, one of Terrill's friends lies on the bed with an open mouth, but she misses it. The guys make sexist jokes about a woman's aim. She lies back satisfied for the moment, and many guys stick their fingers in the white streaks on the black bed so they can taste her.

She then moves her ass to the edge of the bed and holds her legs up in the air forming a V. She spreads her labia apart, so that she is wide open for everyone to gawk at, as the bed slowly rotates. Her lips are large and pink, engorged with blood, and covered with her white cream. Her extreme exhibitionism makes this exposure of herself to a large group of men tremendously exciting for her, and even though she just squirted, her cream flows down her ass crack in a steady stream onto the bed. She contracts her muscles to open and close her vagina for the men. She has orgasms from just observing their lecherous stares, watching how their eyes are fixed on her vagina, and listening to their comments. Her orgasms grow bigger when she invites them to lick or finger her. Even some of the women put a finger into her creamy vulva.

She then rotates her body around and hangs her head over the side of the bed, placing her boobs near the edge to give her audience a great view of them. She puts a pillow under her back to put her breasts even more on display. She wants everyone to be amazed by her enormous and soft breasts, standing unsupported almost together on top of her chest, with drops of milk collecting on her areola and running in streaks down her boobs. The streaks of milk glisten in the light all around her bulbous tits. Her boobs are far from full at this time, so new drops of milk sprout from her large nipples only every three or four seconds. She invites men to tease her nipples, and it only takes a few seconds of rubbing for her to orgasm. As the bed rotates, guys touch, squeeze, and fondle her breasts and nipples and taste her milk. Their manipulation of her breasts and their obvious excitement make her moan with more orgasms.

She gets up and looks for the guy with big, hanging balls (the size of tennis balls). She has been longing to have his balls since she first saw him. She motions for him to join her, and he lies on the bed. She starts off with cupping his balls in her hands, lifting them up and dropping them, and batting them from side to side. She then squeezes his scrotum behind his balls, stretching his skin tight over them, pulls them out towards her, sprays them with milk, and rubs the milk all over them with her tongue. Then she moves his balls across her outstretched tongue, all the way from top to bottom and side to side, over and over again. When she gets to the bottom, his balls cover her eyes, so she says, "I can't see!" Then she puckers her lips and sucks on them, making loud sucking sounds, until she again has covered every inch. Next she changes her grip to stretch the skin over just one ball, sucks it into her mouth with difficulty, (only one can fit in at a time) and generates laughter when she tries to talk.

She makes a popping sound by pulling his ball out suddenly out of her tight lips. She repeats that several times and then again with his other ball. Her saliva and milk drip from his balls and her chin. She finally quits when she has an orgasm, brought on by just his balls and the obvious excitement of the guys watching her. She closes her eyes, pushes his balls into her face, and moans loudly. The guys can see the contraction of her lower abdomen muscles with each orgasm. He, of course, has a huge erection, and everyone calls for her to suck on him. When she recovers, she licks the precum off his cock, takes his head into her mouth, and lets him slowly fuck her mouth as everyone takes videos. She has to open her mouth all the way to get him in, just like his balls. They ask her to also pose with one of his balls in her mouth, and she happily obliges. She tells him, "My, how I love your cock and balls!"

Finally, she can't wait any longer and says, "I'm ready to get fucked now!"

She mounts the guy with the big cock and balls and can't believe how good he feels when she finally has him all the way inside her. She spreads some of her cream on her asshole.

"Give me a cock in my booty and mouth!"

The first penetration of her asshole always feels so good that she lets out a loud moan. She leans forward and turns her head to accept another cock in her mouth from a guy kneeling beside her. She has to keep her mouth as open as she can for many of the guys, and her jaw starts to really ache. Her moans are at times muffled by the cocks in her mouth. She lets the guys do all the work, since she knows it is going to be a long night for her. The motion of her breasts, with three guys ramming her, causes sprays of milk to fall onto the bed and bottom guy. When the guy on the bottom is finished, she raises up and lets another guy slip under her. He needs help to enter her since the guy fucking her booty usually won't stop, so she guides his cock into her pussy. After about four guys have blown inside her, a steady stream of semen can be seen running down her leg, and the sloshing sounds get louder. Sometimes when she raises up to let another guy under her, globs of semen drop onto the bed. She asks Terrill to turn the music down so he can better hear the sounds of his friend's cocks gliding in and out of her three, sloppingly wet holes.

After several guys have fucked her ass, she develops an anal gape that her audience loves. The next guy waits for her hole to slowly close, so everyone can enjoy her gape, before he forces his cock inside her. Well-endowed men leave her a large, lingering gape, which everyone reveals in and take pictures of. The guys who leave her like that brag about it and get high fives from the others. After about ten guys and several big cocks use her ass, the guys get tired of waiting for her hole to close, and start penetrating her right after the last guy. She knows she has a gape from their dirty comments but is not concerned. She has had gapes from anal gangbangs many times before and had only minor anal leakage afterwards, probably due to her transformation. The guys enjoy watching the semen gush out of her ass when they first penetrate her, and they enter her slowly to prolong the sight.

She doesn't swallow any of their semen. After several guys have blown in her mouth, semen and saliva start bubbling out her nose, and foamy semen gushes out of her mouth with each of their thrusts, sliding down from her chin onto her breasts. While switching guys in her mouth, she turns her head with her mouth partially open to show the semen she is holding for the next guy and pose for pictures. She purses her lips at the tip of each new cock, and lets him slowly part her tight lips, forcing semen out her mouth and nose as his black cock disappears inside her, making for some awesome videos.

She makes eye contact with Terrill whenever she can, to make sure he is enjoying watching her get fucked by his friends and seeing her being filled and covered with their semen. She asks Terrill to bring her a bag of crushed ice. She puts ice in her mouth to enhance the guys' pleasure. Semen streams down from her chin in long filaments when guys pull out of her mouth, and sometimes a long string of semen stretches between her lips and their cock. Her transformation has made her enjoy the taste and smell of semen. She also loves the feeling of warmth inside her when they blow. And she absolutely loves the heightened orgasms from three guys fucking her at the same time. The three never finish at the same time, so her orgasms never stop.

When she tires of that position, she lies on her back on the bed with her head hanging down over the edge and stops the rotation of the bed. She asks a guy to teabag her while she spreads her legs and invites another guy to mount her pussy. The guys like that position too, because it really makes her breasts visible. She lustfully makes love to all the balls put in her face, and uses the semen in her mouth from the last guy to lubricate her love making to the next guy's balls. A big set of balls really turns her on, and the guys with big balls literally have to pull their balls away from her when they are ready to fuck her throat. In this position, guys can more easily go all the way down her throat until their groins hit her mouth and their balls smash up against her eyes, and this is why she loves this position. Their cocks fit tightly in her throat, and her breathing is difficult as they fuck her. She gasps for air after each guy withdraws, making her breasts heave with each huge breath. When the next guy tea bags her, he enjoys feeling her heavy breathing on his balls, and she makes weird sounds using his loose scrotum skin. In this new position, sometimes two guys put her nipples in their mouths, and drink the sprays produced by the motion of her tits from the ramming. They have a great view of her massive breasts, swaying back and forth with each ram. The guys love watching the bulges in her neck produced by their cocks and take videos of them. Her choker was designed to break off, and it does while an extra big cock is deep throating her. She also gets excited feeling her neck expansion with her hands.

A few guys ask to fuck her tits, so she covers between her breasts with her cream. She holds her breasts together for them, or lets other guys do it, and the milk spraying out with each thrust helps to keep their cocks lubricated. Her breasts are so huge, she can't see the heads of their cocks, unless they are well endowed, but she can feel their cocks between her tits. Because her breast skin is one of her erogenous zones, she enjoys one orgasm after another. Some of the guys place their hands on the backside of her boobs, squeezing them with each thrust, and delight in seeing milk erupt each time. The guys usually withdraw and dump their loads on her breasts.

One guy starts ejaculating such big loads that she quickly puts her mouth around his cock to catch his loads. She counts five big ejaculations in her mouth and loves them. She opens her mouth as far as she can without losing any to show everyone. Then she slowly pushes his loads out of her mouth with her tongue and lets them dribble down from her chin and tongue onto her breasts in long, sticky ligaments to amuse the guys and herself. She rubs the guys' semen all over her tits, then licks her fingers.

Some of the guys want her a second time, and she readily consents, because she knows they will last longer this time. One guy takes her in his arms and moves her to the edge of the bed, where he lies down with his legs on the floor. He then tells her to turn around, mount his cock, and fuck him, which she dutifully does, after she asks him if he wants her pussy or her ass. The guys get a great view of her huge ass up in the air and then spreading out wider each time it slams down into his lap. And they enjoy the view of her tits swaying down and spraying milk too. She likes the position because she can stare and smile at Terrill the whole time.

"Oh, Terrill, I love, mmmm-ahhhhh, fucking your friend!"

One guy tells her to lie on the bed with her legs folded under her, and he spreads his legs and mounts her ass from above, as in porno movies, so his cock and her ass are both within view. She spreads her breasts apart to get her chest lower and make her ass stand out even more. This also shows better the milk flowing from her breasts each time he thrusts into her. Everyone loves seeing her beautiful, massive, and perfectly smooth ass sticking up in the air. Her skin is flawless. And it is so erotic when the flesh in her ass undulates in small ripples each time his black groin rams into her. He holds his semen covered cock near her gaping hole and very slowly enters her repeatedly from the side, so everyone can get great videos and pictures from different angles. The men can see her asshole is as gorgeous as the rest of her. The skin around it is the same color as the rest of her, except now it is slightly pink from being used, and her gape is a smooth, perfect circle. Only semen, the pink walls of her intestines deep down inside her, and emptiness can be seen through her gape.

The fucking continues until about 4 o'clock, when Terrill declares the party over, because he wants to have Gloria himself. He says goodbye to everyone at the door and comes back to her. Her body and hair are covered with semen, her hair is a mess, and she is asleep. He takes a long look at all the cum and cream clearly visible on the black, waterproof bed and all over her. He turns her over and spreads her cheeks to see with excitement the semen seeping from her ass. He loves the backside view of her boobs expanded wide on the bed by the weight of her chest. He turns her back over and spreads her labia to see the semen and cream coming from her pussy. He puts a finger up her and moves it around to feel how full of fluids she is. She moans softly, opens her eyes, and smiles seductively at him. He moves close to kiss her and smells the cock on her breath and lips. He French kisses her passionately, smearing the semen on her face and breasts onto him, and tasting the semen still in her mouth and on her lips.

"Thanks for entertaining me and my friends. I know they liked you because they all want a date with you. I could tell you enjoyed them"

"Yeah, I did, and I loved the gangbang! Let's do another party next week! The guy with the big balls and the guy who blew big loads - I'd like to see them again soon, please. Oh, and all the big cocks too. Please put them at the head of the line for dates with me. So, are you ready for your sloppy seconds, or should I say twenty-fifths? Ha"

Incredibly, she is very tired, but still horny after four hours of fucking and wants him just as much as he wants her. She is of course not as tight as usual after so many men, but he doesn't care, because he loves how extra soft and warm her pussy feels after so many hours of getting pounded. And he has never entered her when she was so full of fluids, so he loves how that makes her feel too. She adds more cream to her overflowing pussy, because he excites her so much, and his cock is bigger around than any of his friends, so they can't believe how loud the sloshing sounds are when Terrill starts fucking her, and her pussy makes fart like sounds. Terrill stops for a while because they are both laughing so hard. He is so excited that he fucks her really hard for only a few minutes, as they roll in the cum and cream. They fall asleep in each other's arms. But he wakes up later and, for over an hour, gives her the most enjoyable and exciting fuck of the night for her.

12