Glorious Boobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

"I don't know what's happening," Ms. Mara mumbled and pulled one side of her shirt away to reveal her teat, "Are you... are you doing this, Grace?"

"It's only a dream," I breathed and leaned in close, captivated by a river of thick, creamy milk that leaked from her nipple, "Just roll with it." She gasped when I trapped her puffy tit in my lips. It tasted amazing. So rich and sweet and smooth that it just seemed to slide across my tongue, down my parched throat.

I moaned around her boob and suckled harder. My teeth nipped at her flesh, earning a pleasant sigh. Ms. Mara's hands stroked my head, urging me to drink from her still growing breasts. They were bigger than watermelons now and obscured her bellybutton, yet I didn't want them to stop. Her teat grew to fill my mouth in her spongy flesh, from which her milk gushed like a busted faucet.

"I wish this wasn't a dream," Ms. Mara cooed from above. She straddled me, the chair just big enough to fit us both, and rolled her hips against me. So it's true, I thought excitedly as I swallowed her fresh, delicious milk. Honestly, I'd happily never buy milk again and just have hers for the rest of my life. But I would settle for until I came and woke up from this dream.

"Let me," Ms. Mara whispered to me. Her hand found its way into my pants and pushed mine away, then plunged four of her fingers into me. She certainly had experience with this as her thumb expertly massaged my clit.

"Fuck!" I cried and popped her nipple from my mouth, milk splashing onto my face and her breast, "Gonna... gonna cum! Oh fuck, make me cum, Ms. Mara!" She thrust her hand to and fro, fucking my cunt like a sex-starved man. Every knuckle made my body burn ecstatically, and her nails scratched blissfully against my walls as she worked. I didn't want the dream to end, but I was too far gone. The world dimmed around me as pleasure exploded inside my pussy. It reduced my consciousness to ashes.

When I came to, I was back in my bed. Of course, it was all just a dream. I groaned and rolled over, pawing my soft, squishy pillow. It was wet with something - probably my drool - and smelt sweet. Did I wash them earlier? I shrugged and snuggled closer, waiting until my alarm forced me to go to work.

"Hmm, fuck that was a good sleep," a familiar, if unexpected, voice broke me from the post-slumber lethargy. My eyes burst open and were filled with the sight of skin that wasn't my own. I looked up and saw a huge, rigid nipple cap the landscape of flesh. This was a breast? But it was way, way too big. It had to be triple the size of my head.

A trickle of yellow-whiteness ran down the huge mountain. The taste of rich sweetness resurged in my mouth at the sight.

"Ms. Mara?" I rasped and raised my head to look up. There she was, the teacher I had, admittedly, wanted to wake up next to many times before. She laid here in my bed, with my body spooning hers. Then the softness that I was laying on was her breast.

"Yes, Grace?" She murmured. A hand stroked along my back, nails lightly scratching me.

"Everything was real," I stated, recalling every detail from yesterday, except for after I came. Then that also meant... "I need to test something."

"Hmm?" Ms. Mara arched an eyebrow at me when I sat up spontaneously, naked tits bouncing as I did so. I focused on her breasts, each bigger than any I had even imagined before, and pictured them growing. My eyes went wide as they responded, gaining another few inches in a matter of seconds. The alphabet was useless for these milk tanks.

"It really worked," I whispered as I reached out to play with her humungous bust, hands disappearing into the gorgeous mountains, "Ms. Mara, I can control breasts!"

"I already knew," she giggled at my enthusiasm, "What do you think we did half the night?"

"I, uh, don't really remember it all that well," I admitted, then yelped when she lunged up and kissed me, seemingly unencumbered by her giant tits.

"We have plenty of chances to remedy that," Ms. Mara breathed against my lips, "And call me Jade. I think we're on a first name basis now."

"I like that," I smirked and kissed her back, deepening it until my tongue threatened to sink into her throat. Then my alarm went off, forcing me to pull away with a whine, "But I've got work." The fact that yesterday was real brought something else to my attention.

"Oh crap, Piper's gonna be there too," I groaned and flopped back onto my bed, "She's a real bitch," I explained for Ms. Mar... Jade. That's something I don't think I'll ever get used to.

"Normally I wouldn't want you to use such a gift for 'evil'," Jade began, sliding her breasts up my stomach until they framed my face, "But, you do have a way to get back at her."

"Are you telling me to use my new booby powers to make Piper's breasts inflate until they're as big as blimps and secrete a swimming pools worth of milk every minute until she swears her loyalty to me?"

"Whatever floats your boat," Jade laughed and angled one of her huge, milky nipples at my lips, "Now drink up, can't have you going to work on an empty stomach." I didn't need to be told twice. I latched onto her tit and practically inhaled her delicious milk. There was no comparison to the taste. Though it could stand to be a little thicker. As if hearing me, the fluid thickened.

Oh, I was going to enjoy seeing Piper today.

The worst part about Piper isn't necessarily her attitude. It's shit, don't get me wrong, but the thing that made her insufferable was how hot she was. She wasn't like Jade or Carlie, who had something of a forbidden fruit allure to them. No, she was hot as fuck, plain and simple. Tits as big as mine, perfect, strawberry blonde hair, luscious lips, a big, perky ass with hips to die for, and long legs to boot. Yeah, the perfect textbook hottie.

And I was going to make her so much better. The fact that I was now enamoured by boobs didn't really cross my mind until then. Cocks didn't seem to really get me going like they did before. I still wouldn't mind one, but I was convinced that nothing could beat a pair of oversized tits. Speaking of which, mine didn't seem that big anymore. Not after seeing what I'd done to Jade.

Another few cup sizes couldn't hurt.

I was right, they didn't. My shirt was tighter than ever around them, and they felt so good when they jiggled with my steps. No one at work could look away from them, not even Carlie, until Piper came in. Late as usual.

After enduring the harsh comments I'd expected from her, I finally got the bitch alone in the staff bathrooms. She was fixing her outfit, which I had ruined for her. From the moment she entered my sight - which might be the only limit on my ability, though I haven't tested it yet - I made her grow. It was about the same pace as it had been with Jade's, but Piper's were bigger from the start. Her shirt began to tear in less than ten minutes.

"Hey there, Miss Perfect," I smiled warmly at her as she struggled to adjust her top to avoid getting kicked out, "Shirt trouble?"

"Duh, what does it look like, dumb bitch," she snapped.

"Here, let me help," I silently demanded that her growth jump ahead about an hour. Exactly as I'd willed it, her breasts ballooned into massive beach balls. They pulled her down and pinned her to the floor. I wanted her to feel the weight, unlike myself and Jade. Only the sleeves and collar from her shirt remained intact.

"What the fuck?!"

"My thoughts exactly," I feigned my shock and reached down to stroke her breast, while willing them to be incredibly sensitive. Piper moaned in shock and pleasure, "Did you just moan?"

"N-no, ahh..." she moaned again as my fingers danced toward her nipple.

"I think you did. Do you like being pinned by a pair of giant tits?" I teased, enjoying it as her voice dissolved into a low groan of pleasure, "I'll take that as a yes. How about we get you even bigger?" She seemed to understand the implications of my words, but couldn't respond when I tweaked her soda can sized nipple. I bit my lip as I willed her growth to triple in speed.

"I'll be outside," I notified her, though she was too preoccupied with how good her hands felt on her rapidly rising tits, "I wonder how long it'll take you to outgrow the bathroom?"

I'm not heartless. Once I'd had my fun, I reduced her back down to normal. Well, not quite. I figured I should leave her a souvenir. Piper was once a G cup, bordering on H, now she's a delightfully stacked ZZZ cup. I made sure she can handle the weight, when they're empty at least. She still needs to deal with the weight of her constantly filling milk.

That was all in just a couple of days.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12