Glory Daze Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey...Hang on a minute," said Brett insistently, his voice changing into a whine, "She's my fucking girlfriend."

Brett explained this as if either Toby or I cared at this stage, let alone the girlfriend herself. Brett had his cock in his hand again and was giving it a few slow tugs. His eyes caught mine before they went back to watching Toby eating Summer's cunt.

"Fuck you, man," I replied, "I think she's gonna be everyone's girlfriend for the rest of the day."

With that I moved behind her and pulled her head around so that I began kissing her mouth, as my hands reached round to play with her tits.

Brett was still coming to grips as we two supposed buddies made it there with his girlfriend in front of him. His face adopted a hangdog expression and his cock dropped. Toby had his mouth to her cunt with not so much as a 'by your leave!' Now I was playing with her tits and she obviously loved the attention.

Brett looked like he was going to step forward, but then he stopped fixed by my glare.

After I was sure that he would come no closer, I watched him take stock, and then as he watched Toby lapping at her pussy with vigor. Brett's cock began to stir again, rising and coming to full attention.

She was so lovely, I thought, as I studied her body closely. Her legs parted, head back, and her long, reddish hair tossed behind her made her look savage.

I felt my need rise up from within me like an onslaught.

"Bedroom," I said authoritatively in a deep voice, "Now!"

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, excitement in her eyes.

With my hand firmly fixed in her right hand and Toby's in her left, she led us both into the bedroom with Brett trailing along behind.

Brett's bed was extra wide and clearly made for fucking. It seemed like it could accommodate a few people, without becoming crowded. Silk sheets lined the bed and Brett had mirrors on the ceiling. He was such a wannabe player. Just the type of place you would have figured a dude like Brett would use as his lair.

"Well, who's gonna fuck me first?" she asked breathily.

I was in no mood at that moment to take seconds to any man, and I threw my powerful eighteen inch arms out restraining both Toby and Brett from advancing ahead of me, my palms pressed firmly against their chests.

"Hold it you bastard!" Brett hissed at me, "My girl, my first fuck."

"Dude," I said to him, "This is the way it's gonna be. I'm in no mood to argue."

Brett was wiry and muscular, but nowhere near a match for me, and he knew it. Plus I was on the football team, and I'd made all state in wrestling twice. He reluctantly stepped back. I was a big boy all over.

Toby motioned that I was free to go to it.

"At least use a rubber," wailed Brett.

"Do you want me to wear a rubber?" I asked her.

"I'm on the pill," she said smiling.

I grinned and rubbed my hands together, my eyes fixed on Summer's lovely pussy waiting, open like a wet pink mouth, for my monster cock.

"Ready or not, here I come," I told her.

I climbed on top of the bed, and over Summer, until I was in position with my weight supported above her by my powerful arms. It was not the most interesting of arrangements, but I was in no mood for foreplay. I moved forward and felt the head of my dick come to rest against her wet bush. I moved my cock over back and forth over her flesh until I felt her open up for me and I was able wedge the head of my nearly ten inch dick in the entrance to her moist, hot depths. My hard cock rested on her bush teasingly as she looked up at me with her sexy eyes, smiling, chest heaving. She reached down between us and her hand stroked my shaft. Her eyes never left contact with mine; her pussy lips were just barely holding the very tip of my dick in place. I didn't move, still looking at her, cherishing her beauty, and the feeling of near ecstasy.

I loved this moment. After an eternity of anticipation, I pushed forward. The swollen flesh of that hungry pussy parted to allow me to enter. I slowly slid into her, going as far inside her as I could in one stroke.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she sighed.

Summer's amazing pussy was so warm around me, and this was amplified when I slid my dick part of the way out of her and into the cooler air. I needed to be insider her though and I pushed back into her, sliding all the way inside her to the hilt this time. She was a looser fuck than I was used to, and I knew that had nothing to do with Brett's dick, so it made me wonder what our little Summer got up to. And with whom.

She gave a satisfied moan from underneath me and drew her legs up over my ass, working her ankles into my butt and dragging me tightly against her. I fucked her, moving in and out until she enveloped me completely. It was always something to savor the feeling of my cock sliding into warm wet pussy. And she clenched her muscles to stimulate me even further.

Toby and Brett were standing where we'd left them. I could feel their eyes on my ass as it clenched, working up and down, humping Summer rhythmically while her legs wrapped around me. I saw Brett out of the corner of my eye move from behind me so that he could see past me to where my thick hard cock was pumping deep into her pussy.

"Yesssssssss," she moaned beneath me, eyes closed.

Her fingers dug into the muscles of my broad back, as I slid my dick deep inside her, treasuring the feeling. My searching lips found hers and we began to kiss passionately, her tongue snaking around inside my mouth. Then she broke our kiss, moaning as I fucked her. I eagerly pistoned my rod faster in and out of her hungry pussy.

Her cries got louder as I fucked harder.

The walls of her cunt convulsed around my driving cock, squeezing and releasing me, and I knew she was cumming then. She planted her feet on the bed and raised her ass in the air, rubbing her pussy up against my groin as she came. Her hands reached round to hold my thrusting ass tightly, holding me inside her as her entire body writhed in pleasure. As she calmed down my searching lips found hers again, and she kissed me back, gasping for breath, tongue swirling. She released my ass and I was able to thrust into her again.

"Oh, God," she breathed, "I've never cum that fast before!"

Summer opened her sexy eyes and looked at me as I fucked her. I gave her my best shit eating grin, satisfied at my continuing ability to please women.

"Oh, God!" she moaned, "I needed that!"

I could think of nothing to say as my rod slid in and out of her tight, wanting vagina, so I smiled back, kissing her again with deep longing.

Every second I was inside her was pure pleasure for both of us, and I could feel her start to climax again, and Summer was very vocal about it. Her enthusiasm was go great that I found I could no longer hold on either.

"Get ready," I groaned, "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum inside me big guy," she begged me.

"What?" queried Brett frantically.

"It's okay," she urged me, "I won't get knocked up. I told you I'm on the pill."

I jackhammered in and out of this helpless girl as hard as I could, her long legs spread wide. Her naked right foot was flailing above him as her entire body prepared to welcome another mighty orgasm.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! God! God! God!" she cried.

Her pussy flooded with her juices, and I could feel them like a warm ocean around my thick shaft. Her cries were the final straw. I could hold on no longer. I gave her cunt a few more rapid pumps before shoving my dick as far into her pussy as I could and held it there.

My lips found hers and she kissed me eagerly, her right leg holding me inside of her. I groaned into her mouth as my shaft spasmed inside her vagina. Hot, thick liquid fired out the end of my cock and into her hungry womb as we kissed. Over and over I came inside Summer, filling her needy cunt with his seed. As the last of my cum dribbled out, I realized my dick was still hard.

"Oh, fuck..." Brett moaned, grabbing his stiff rod and giving it a quick jerk, "I can't stand it any longer."

With that, Brett rounded the bed and, facing her, threw his legs over Summer's stomach so that his hard cock pushed between her tits. I was forced to get up on my knees to let him in and did so without missing a stroke. Toby, not to be left out, closed in on us, looking at how he could get in and fill one of her holes. I watched Summer grasp his cock and draw him closer until he was near her mouth, then with Brett titty fucking her she popped Toby's cock deep into her mouth and began sucking him. It was a pretty tight fit, and Brett's sweaty back was before me. I reached up from her hips to stroke his back muscles.

My big balls were still plenty full of cum and my young teenage horse cock was still ready for action. I closed my eyes and thrust my dick into her so deeply that my balls banged against her ass. It was one of the most satisfying fucks that I'd had in a long time and I was glad that Brett and Toby were enjoying themselves too.

Summer seemed to be in total bliss as she serviced this four-way action.

"Guys," she said insistently, "I have an idea. I want to try something."

We all reluctantly stopped what we were doing and let Summer disentangle herself. She was smiling and a hot light shone in her eyes as she surveyed our ready and willing dicks waving before her.

"You," she said pointing at me, not even knowing my name, "Lie down on the bed."

I did as asked, figuring out pretty quickly what she had in mind, and eager to help her out. I obeyed and flopped back onto the bed. I held my cock up in the air like a ten inch mast.

She grinned at the other guys as she climbed onto the bed, straddling me. I let out a sigh as I felt her flesh surround me again until my massive shaft was buried all the way inside her. Then she stopped, bending forward until her ass stretched out invitingly at Brett and Toby.

"Now, which one of you boys wants to fuck my ass?" she inquired.

Brett having already missed an opportunity to fuck his girlfriend wasn't about to miss another. He moved quickly behind her and pushed his cock against her tight asshole. She gasped loudly with pain and excitement as he pressed inside her, and I could feel him slid up against my own cock.

"Oh...fuck!" she cried, "Oh, yes!"

She cried out again as he sank in all the way inside. Then she proceeded to adjust herself on top of me so that my cock could continue to slip in and out of her pussy while Brett's shaft drilled her ass.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, honey!" she moaned, "Come to mama! Toby, I want your cock in my mouth."

It occurred to me that she had at least met Toby before, but then again I didn't really care as I was enjoying the feeling of being inside her. Toby came around and thrust his cock at her face. She lifted herself just enough and his throbbing cock disappeared deep in her mouth. I watched them above me as I reached up to feel her hanging tits.

"Oh, shit!" said Toby as he felt her sucking him off and worked his cock in and out fucking her mouth as if it were a pussy.

It was awkward at first, but we all got a rhythm going. Summer bobbed between all three of us, as three shafts penetrated her in the most important places. It was a perfect sensation, as I loved the feeling of a guy thrusting into an ass, while I'm in the pussy. I was still turned on by Brett from our earlier session in the living room and I marveled at the wonderful feeling of being insider her pussy, especially with another man inside her down there. I could feel Brett's cock deep inside her ass, his shaft almost seeming to be rubbing against my own with only the cushion of Summer's pussy wall between us. To add to the sensation our balls rubbed together on each stroke sending a thrill through me.

From the front, I could see Summer's head in both of Toby's hands and he thrust into her gently fucking her mouth with his cock. She had it in so far she must have had his head touch the back of her throat at times as they both pushed a little too far.

"Oh, fuck, you guys," he said with a long glorious moan, "I am gonna cum!"

He screamed out as he finished, and I felt Summer contract around my cock as she orgasmed, spilling her juices onto my cock and balls. Toby's cum spilled into her mouth, but it was more than she could handle and some fell out down onto my chest.

In that instant Brett grunted and his cock began to convulse deep in her ass. Within seconds I knew that he was spilling a load deep inside her.

A blaze of power surged through me, as I felt Brett's cock pulsing through the wall of her pussy and ass, his balls bouncing against mine as I thrust. It was all it took. My cock exploded inside Summer's pussy again, wad after wad of creamy cum squirting deep inside her.

Her look told me she was in heaven.

Her pussy sucked hard at my cock then let go with her own orgasm. I could feel the pulses go through her as her juices flowed to mix with my semen. Her hand shot up to grasp Toby's cock and she worked at that shaft furiously to suck and lick every remaining drop.

Time may have stopped. I don't know.

The four of us turned, rolled or flopped until we were all separated. Summer lay on her back, her arm flung over her eyes, legs lolling apart and chest heaving.

Toby lay beside her, but the other way around, head level with her hips while I sat at the edge of the bed, one hand casually playing with Summer's nipple.

Brett retired to the bathroom to clean himself up and the rest of us paused for breath. Summer looked radiant. Cum was trickling from her pussy making that pink skin gleam in the light of the room. I watched a dribble of it nestle between her pink pussy lips and felt life stirring back into my cock again as I wondered what it would taste like. Her pussy juice and my cum. And I bent towards it for a closer inspection.

My newly thickened cock was suddenly grabbed and slowly stroked by Toby.

Enjoying that I said, "Oh, fuck yes," and groaned as Summer's leg lifted to give me easier access to her cunt.

I forgot myself as my tongue reached out towards her soaking wet pussy. A new thrill went through me as I first tasted the salty sweet mixture oozing from her lovely tunnel as my tongue slid in deep.

Toby had my cock in his hand and moved so that he could pop it in his mouth. He had moved over Summer with the lower half of his body. Summer moaned too through her wet lips as I took her pussy lips in my mouth.

Suddenly I heard Brett, he must have returned from the bathroom, "Oh, fuck," he urged, "Grab my cock honey."

Looking up I saw Summer's fingers close on him and she began jerking him off in a rhythm.

It was Toby who came up for air.

"I have an idea," he said reaching out to stroke Summer's hair, "Let's give Summer a cum bath."

I dazedly moved my mouth away from Summer's pussy as Brett took her by the hips and turned her so that the lower half of her body was over the edge of the bed while the upper half lay across the bed. He straddled her there with his cock jutting out, pointing over her tits and at her face.

"Okay guys," he instructed, "One on each side."

We had soon taken our positions. The other two of us kneeling on the bed with our cocks jutting over her chest and face while Summer giggled, reaching up to grab a cock at random and give it a tug.

Summer grabbed Brett's cock and began stroking it hard and quick while Brett grabbed Toby's cock in one hand and mine in the other, stroking both of us fast and furious. We each reached around Brett. Toby found Summer's wet pussy and inserted three fingers inside her while I inserted a finger into her ass, both of us masturbating her as Brett was in turn jerking our cocks.

"Oh," she squealed, "That's right, cum on me."

"I am about to blow my load!" Brett screamed.

Summer and Toby moaned and Brett called out, "Yes, oh yes."

Then it happened. Summer's orgasm made her pussy pulse and her ass squeeze hard as she gushed. Then we all came, more or less together. Our cum spurting from our cocks. Brett's semen splashed onto Summer's nipples and chin. Toby blew several quick jets of cum, some of which landed in her open mouth while my cock released its own thick wads. Brett's hand was shaking which caused my load to go pretty much everywhere. Accuracy dwindled quickly from poor to nonexistent and warm drops fell on Summer's tits, on her lips, in her hair and generally all over her face.

Summer lay back with creamy cum running in small rivulets, dripping off her nipples and tits, running in small erratic streams down her face and glistening like tiny pearls in her hair. She gently took our cocks and guided them to her, placing each in turn into her mouth, one by one, and licking them clean with long luxurious swipes of her tongue. When she was done, she would pull the next man to her, before giving him the same treatment.

As we caught our breath, we stood around dazed. Thoughts developed in my head and, though we weren't saying anything just yet, I think we all knew what we wanted that evening's entertainment to be. Summer cleaned herself up in preparation to leave to go back to work soon after she showered.

Then we would be all alone again with our porn.

I smiled to myself as I looked at the other guy's dicks. I wasn't sure what had happened earlier, but was damn sure now that I wanted to know how far it would go that evening.

* * *

Copyright © 2003, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

12