Glory Hole Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he began dressing as she laid there without acknowledging his words, just moaning and slowly coming back to her senses.

I couldn't take my eyes off her cunt and couldn't hold back my urges any longer. I reached through my hole and began rubbing her messy sex. Her vagina was burning hot, puffy and soaked with their sex juices. It felt electric to my touch.

The stranger took his time dressing while the hands from the two glory holes explored my wife. With a final look at her, he stepped over her body on the bench, unlocked the door and walked out. He didn't say another word to me or even acknowledge my existence when he left. Of course, there was no reason he should. After all, he had no idea that I was really her husband, whom he had just successfully cuckolded; and at the same time, made Stacy and me love it.

Chapter 11 – Mistakes Were Made

Me and the stranger in the other booth continued to rub my wife as she came back to her senses. About the time I thought she'd recovered enough to get up and leave, her booth door opened again.

"Uh oh," I thought, "she didn't lock it."

Of course, she hadn't. She was on an entirely different planet after that fuck and the last thing on her mind was trivialities, such as locking the door behind the stranger who now owned her cunt.

She was starting to rise at the interruption, when a new man stepped in. He eyed her up and down as she stood shakily from the bench to face him. I can imagine his thoughts. A medium height, auburn haired beauty, with rumpled hair, smeared makeup and cum dripping from her face, chest and legs. The stench of sex permeated the air in and around the booth.

He must have approved, because he gripped her shoulders, turned her around and applied pressure to indicate she should get to her knees. I'm not sure if she went willingly or was just too weak to stand on her own yet, but she complied.

He bent her over the bench so her face was toward the video screen and her ass toward the door. In fact, he didn't even close the door. Rather, he just dropped his pants, got on his knees behind her and rammed inside of her.

She protested weakly, apparently still half out of it, "No, no, no."

But he didn't stop. Instead he fucked her hard and fast until her breathing changed and she was moaning loudly again.

She went from "No, no, no" to "More, more, more."

He wasn't as big or good as the stranger, but she seemed to no longer care. He fucked her for only two to three minutes before he groaned and added his load to the stranger's.

He quickly backed away, pulled up his pants and left. The door was still open, so the next guy just walked in and repeated the process.

At this point, I was beyond numb. It had already gone so far, but this... this thing right here, I should've stopped, right? I should've stopped the men and confronted my wife. I should've done anything other than what I did.

However, instead of stopping it all, I got up, opened my booth door and joined the line outside. The booth on the other side had emptied out too and there were now two lines forming to either side of my wife's open booth door.

From my count, I was the sixth man to fuck her in that position, not including the stranger who had first fucked her. As the ones in front of me fucked her, she got further into it and coaxed them along, begging them to use her married slut cunt while her small-cocked husband was at work.

She had definitely embraced her new role. Even with men who had no idea what it meant. Several of them were even smaller in size than me, but still she stayed in character. Looking back now, I'm sure she was still dreaming it was the big cocked stranger.

I would like to say that when my turn came I fucked her for half an hour, savagely taking out my anger and frustration on her, while making her cum nonstop the entire time. Unfortunately, it didn't work out that way.

I got on my knees behind her and pushed into her gaping, cum drenched cunt. She said the same things to me as the others, having no idea that it was her hardworking, small-cocked husband fucking her at that moment.

But it wasn't those words that drove me over the edge, instead it was her messy condition. Her pussy was sticky and slick at the same time. It reeked of cum smell and I could feel it all sloshing around my cock when I stuck it into her. I bottomed out and had taken only two strokes when I lost my load again, putting my sperm in the mix with all the others. I was embarrassed at my performance, or lack thereof, so stroked a few more times so as not to appear to be done so quickly. Unfortunately, my cock's hardness faded quickly and I had to step aside to be replaced by someone else.

From there, I slipped back into the booth next door, since no one was interested in it anymore, and added more money to the video machine. This time I used a ten-dollar bill to get more time. I sat at the hole and watched as strangers fucked my wife for the next hour. After a couple more guys fucked her pussy, two guys entered at the same time and fucked her mouth and cunt simultaneously. This only seemed to turn her on more, and while I tried hard to count her orgasms, I just couldn't keep up. After awhile, it seemed that she was just having one long continuous orgasm.

Some of the men came inside her mouth or pussy, and some seemed to prefer shooting it all over her perfect face or curvaceous body. She loved it all, no matter where they did it.

When I looked at my watch, it was getting close to 5:00PM and to keep my own secret, I knew that I'd have to text her soon. I could see that it was finally winding down next door. I lost count of her orgasms, but I had a good count of men. In the four hours I had been there, she had fucked and/or sucked sixteen strangers. I'd have to count the condoms all over the floor to figure out how many she had sucked before I arrived. All-in-all, it had been a full day for her.

As the sixteenth man deposited his load into her cunt with an accompanying smack on her ass, she was able to turn around as he left, close and lock the door behind him. Knowing it was over, I took this opportunity to send her that text that I'd be leaving work in about 45 minutes. I was being considerate and wanted to give her time to get to the hotel and clean up before I arrived.

Chapter 12 – Encore

She was lying on her back on the bench resting, with a dreamy expression on her face, when her phone chimed with my text. She looked at her phone and said, "Oh shit!"

I watched her type a response as I quickly double-checked my own phone to ensure my ringer was turned off. When I received her text, it said, "Still shopping but will be back at the room soon, I love you very much and have missed you terribly all day!"

I almost laughed again, but continued to watch expecting her to get dressed and get the hell out of there. Instead, I had one or two additional surprises in store for me.

She laid back down on the bench and began running her hands over her breasts and messy cunt. I was amazed she wasn't satisfied yet and even more astounded when she began scooping the cum off her body and sucking it off her fingers. I thought this was the filthiest and most wonderful thing I'd ever seen and my cock hard again in a flash. I stroked it desperately while watching my wife privately debase herself in such a marvelously horrific fashion.

Even better, she didn't stop there. While rubbing her pussy harder and faster, she began to look around as if in search of something. I saw her gaze fall on the floor where all the filled condoms lay. I thought I should feel like vomiting when she picked up the first condom and turned it up over her mouth. However, it wasn't a rise of gorge I felt, but intense pleasure instead. Like a refreshing cool breeze on a hot and humid day.

She let the cum fall from it into her mouth and then ran her fingers down it to milk out every last drop. She dropped that condom, grabbed the next and did the same. She did this over and over again with each condom on the floor. I got my count then. She picked up and drank the seed from twelve condoms. One of them was full of mine, so she emptied the seed of eleven strangers from the condoms into her mouth. Simple math. The men may not have gotten to cum in her mouth, but she wasn't letting their sperm go to waste.

I watched as she held the sticky mixture in her mouth without swallowing it. She appeared to roll it around with her tongue, playing with and savoring it as she finger-banged herself to yet another orgasm. She swallowed it all in conjunction with her orgasm and had a single small stream of it dripping down her chin. She was determined not to let a single drop escape and captured it with the crook of her finger before sucking it lovingly from the sticky digit.

My cock was in terrible pain, but I was close to another orgasm. In desperation, I stood and pressed my cock through the hole hoping for some relief.

Instead, she said, "I'm done for the day honey, but feel free to squirt that cum for me."

I had no choice but finish masturbating myself. Even though my cock hurt, I spanked it hard and with a vengeance. I was determined to squirt a huge load that would hit her in the face. She coaxed me, telling me what a "cute" cock I had and how it was about the size of her husband's.

I'm not sure what she thought she'd accomplish by calling it "cute," but I did cum. It wasn't as strong or powerful as I'd hoped, but I gave four strong spurts which fell down and landed on the bench below the hole.

When I dropped to my knees to get the best view possible, I saw that she had spent the time I was furiously beating myself to get nearly dressed. She straddled the bench and smiled as she ran her tongue over the bench lapping up my cream. I was far enough back so she couldn't see me, but I definitely saw that she was officially now a cum-slut.

She purred, "Thank you baby."

With that, she stood up, slipped on her sweater and walked out of the booth.

Chapter 13 – Discovery Ends with Discovery

I gave her about a 5-minute head start and then checked that handy app on my phone that had gotten me into this situation.

She was indeed headed back in the general direction of the hotel, which made sense, because I was sure the clothes she was wearing were a total loss. I saw no way that they could be saved from being in the floor for several hours with men stomping all over them and sperm flying everywhere. I'd be surprised if she could even save her prized Louis Vuitton purse that had spent the afternoon in the floor of the dingy, filthy video booth.

I left the booth before my video time ran out and walked straight out to the street like I hadn't a care in the world. I walked around the block several times until I felt safe to text that I was leaving work now.

Once the text was away, I took my time heading for the hotel. I got a response saying, "Done shopping, grabbing a shower."

I went into the lobby, walked directly to the elevator and headed up to the 30th floor. When I got to the room, sure enough, she was in the shower. No doubt, a very hot one with a lot of soap involved. The door was closed, so I tapped, opened it and said hello before retreating into the room proper.

I looked for the outfit she had been wearing, but didn't see it immediately lying around. She had either hidden it, thrown it out or still had it in the bathroom with her. I found her purse and it looked like it had gotten a quick wipe down with a damp cloth. I knew she'd try to save her Louis Vuitton.

From her purse, I pulled her phone and opened it with my fingerprint, which we'd both programmed into each other's phones for convenience. After all, neither of us had anything to hide.

I opened her contacts and began searching through them. She has a lot of friends, and many of them I don't know, so I could only hope a name would jump out at me.

I searched and searched for a few minutes without luck, but ended up with a lucky break.

I jumped as a text arrived on her phone while it was still in my hands. When the alert arrived, it said it was from "Slut Wife Owner." Of course, he wouldn't use his real name and I never thought to look for something like that wording, but I thought surely it would've jumped out at me when I got there.

I couldn't check the text without marking it as read, but I was able to catch most of the message within the onscreen alert itself. It said, "I knew you'd call slut. Tomorrow. Same time. Same place. Dres..."

While the rest was a mystery, I assumed "Dres..." was "Dress," but what was said afterward? "Dress the same, dress slutty, dress like a clown?" I'd have to try to get my hands on her phone later after she'd read it and hope she neglected to delete it. The text did drive me to look at her call log and sure enough there was an outgoing call from her to "Slut Wife Owner." She had made it right after sending the text to me that she was done shopping and going into the shower.

I sat on the bed and mused over the entire afternoon. The entire mix of feelings were there and still I was conflicted. I mulled over the questions: Do I hate her or do I love her more than ever? How will our lives change now? What will happen?

I definitely didn't have any idea what I would do or how I would handle this, but one thing I did know; I was going to call into work sick the next day. My cock started hardening, yet again, with the thought.

The End.