Glory Hole Encounter

Story Info
Voyeur husband takes wife to adult bookstore.
4.5k words
4.48
412.7k
145
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
407 Followers

It had been over six months since my last encounter with Jake and I could tell my husband Jim was getting that "itch" again when he has that voyeur urge to watch me please some strange man. I didn't come right out and mention it but rather let him bring up the subject. Sure enough, a few days later he brought it up one evening while we relaxing by having a couple drinks.

"Ever heard of glory holes?" Jim asked. I replied by telling him that I had read a couple of stories about glory holes on the net. "Ever thought what it would be like to go into an adult book store and perhaps see if they had them?" Jim continued to question me. "Well, not until right now!" I laughed knowing where this was going.

"Why?" I grinned, "do you have someplace already in mind?" "Not around here," Jim went on to explain that he had heard of a place just across the state line which was about eighty miles away.

"What do you think?" My husband winked while watching my reaction. Though I knew this was what he wanted, the thought of sucking a strange cock stuck through a hole in a wall was causing a tingle between my legs! "Sounds good to me!" I replied with a sexy giggle.

We decided to drive down the following Saturday evening which gave us four days to think about it and for the anticipation to build. I could tell it was having its affect on Jim, he went around grinning and his face would blush with the lewd thoughts I knew was running through his horny head! I must admit that I was beginning to get extremely hot about the idea myself!

Saturday finally arrived and that afternoon I took a long, luxurious bubble bath. Guessing that I should dress sexy but not too slutty, sipped on garters and hose underneath a thin cotton dress which was not too short, but clung to me showing every curve. I decided not to wear a bra or panties as they would only have to be taken off anyhow if things got wild!

Jim exclaimed how hot I looked as we walked to car climbed in and pulled out of the driveway. Deciding to tease him a little as we drove the eighty miles to the state line I asked "Okay, so as I understand it, if the bookstore has booths in the back, we go in and if there is a hole in the wall, some guy might stick his cock through it expecting to get sucked off?" "Is that how it works?"

"Basically, yes" Jim responded. He went on to explain that if I didn't want to suck it, I could just jerk it off or if I really felt the urge I could back my ass up to the wall and let him stick it in.

"How big are the booths?" I then asked. "Will they be big enough for the both of us to get into?" I added.

"Not sure" Jim said. "Hopefully they will be." "I also hope that they have doors on them."

Upon seeing the sign telling us that the state line was only a couple miles ahead, the blood began to pound in my temples and I just knew my face was glowing with lust and anticipation!

About that time I noticed a big billboard advertising the upcoming adult bookstore. We pulled off the next exit and weaved our way around turning down a dead end road. The bookstore was at the very end. It had a huge parking lot with 4 big trucks parked on one side and a half dozen or so cars parked right in front.

Jim pulled into a parking spot and getting out of the car, walked around, opened my door and helped me out. "Are you ready?" My husband asked with a wide grin.

Taking a deep breath and smiling at him "Let's go for it!" With that we entered the adult bookstore. It was dimly lit inside with long racks of adult magazines, videos and all kinds of toys for both men and women. We walked around the store just casually looking at the magazine covers while checking out the place.

I noticed the sign over the counter in front which stated that you could get change here for the video booths in the back. I nudged Jim pointing at the sign and he left me standing in front of a magazine rack while walking up the counter to get some change. The guy behind the counter looked to be around 50 or so, short, stocky and almost white hair and beard. Jim handed him a twenty and he counted out twenty ones into his hand. I heard him tell Jim the video machines only took dollar bills. I noticed about half a dozen men milling around in the shop when we entered and it seemed that while I was standing there alone, all of them made a point to walk by me! I pretended to be interested in a magazine but could feel their eyes undressing me.

Jim walked back over took my hand and not wanting to look too obvious, we casually strolled through a doorway which led into the back of the store. Once inside, we were standing in a dark hallway. When our eyes adjusted to the darkness we noticed four doors on either side. The booths were numbered one through eight with a little sign on each door telling would be viewers what videos were playing in that particular booth.

Six of the doors were closed which I took to mean that those booths were being occupied. We slid into booth number five closing the door behind us. It was a little cramped, possibly 4' x 6'. There was a large video screen on one wall with a machine underneath it that looked similar to a vending machine. Jim fed a dollar into it and the screen immediately lit up showing a young blonde woman kneeling in front of a guy sitting on a sofa, his hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

Against one wall was a wooden bench. I glanced down at the two walls and sure enough, there was a round hole cut into each wall about waist high witch I would guess to be eight to ten inches in radius. I was thinking that I man could get his cock and possibly his balls through that hole!

"Now what?" I whispered to Jim. "Well, we'll just have to wait and see." Was his reply. He then put another dollar into the video machine and I noticed the blonde gal was riding her lovers cock now, straddling him on the sofa. I was watching the action on the screen when my husband nudged me while pointing toward the wall.

My first reaction was to giggle to myself upon seeing a hard cock poking through the hole in that wall. I looked at it with fascination before whispering to Jim, "What do I do?" With a devilish grin he quipped "Grab it and play with it, whatever you want to do!"

I moved closer to the wall, reaching down I wrapped my hand around the hard, throbbing cock and gave it a squeeze. I heard a soft moan coming from the other side of the wall. I gently squeezed it a few minutes before beginning to jerk on it. I was concentrating on this stranger's hard cock when Jim handed me a small bottle of oil. "Pour this over it" He urged. I glanced at Jim and seeing the quizzical look on my face, "Just in case" He grinned.

I opened the cap and poured some of the oily, slick liquid onto the strange cock and began to jerk it off harder and faster. I could make out grunting and moaning through the thin wall between us before I felt his cock harden, expand and watched a stream of thick, sticky cum shoot halfway across the small cubicle. The throbbing dick shot a couple more streams of juice before slowly going soft in my hand. I released my grip on the spent member and he slowly withdrew it from the hole. I then heard a gentle rap on the wall which I gathered was a Thank You!

Smiling at my husband "Do you think the owner of that cock knew I was a woman?" I giggled.

"Yes, you can look through the hole and see enough to know what's in the next cubicle" Jim responded. "So, you better be ready because I get the feeling that when word gets out in the store, you'll being seeing lots of hard dicks!"

He had no sooner got the words out of his mouth then I saw another hard cock sliding through the hole in the wall. Taking it into my hand I gently squeezed and stroked it noticing a little bead of cum oozing out the tip. Squatting down I slowly licked the cum off before pulling it into my mouth. I began to suck and slurp on this hard dick hoping the owner was enjoying the pleasure. I felt Jim's hands on my shoulders gently rubbing. He slowly pulled the top of my dress down releasing my tits from the confines of the thin material letting them fall free.

Reaching down he massaged both tits while I greedily sucked the dick in front of me. I could hear the moaning in the next room get louder as I felt his cock swell and then shoot stream after stream of hot thick juice into my waiting mouth. I gobbled and swallowed as much as I could but had to let some hit the floor as he came too much for me to handle. When he had finished shooting his load, I pulled the semi hard cock back into my mouth and cleaned it off for him. I released my grip on it and he slowly eased it back into his side of the wall.

I stood up the stretch my legs and wrapping my arms around my husband, gave him a hot passionate kiss, my mouth still coated with a strange man's hot jizz!

Jim then asked if I would like to fuck the next cock that presented itself and naturally I was ready to oblige. I didn't have to wait long, this time a hand came through the wall. "Now what?" I whispered to Jim.

"He wants a feel" Jim grinned and turning me slightly so that my back was toward the wall, eased me back a step till I felt the strange hand rubbing up and down the inside of my thighs. I yanked my dress up around my waist letting him feel his way up to my ass giving both cheeks a squeeze. Then running down the crack of my ass to slowly rub my hot pussy.

I spread my legs a little further apart bending slightly at the waist while moving closer to the wall giving the strange hand more access to my wet cunt. He ran a finger up my by now, wet hole and finger fucked me for a few minutes. His hand then disappeared but was replaced by a rather nice, large cock which was already hard as a rock.

I bent over a little more and thanks to the high heels I was wearing, my ass lined up nicely with the hole in the wall. Reaching between my legs, grabbed the big dick guiding it into my dripping fuck hole. Once the large bulbous head cleared the entrance of my pussy lips, I shoved my ass back against the wall impaling the gentleman's cock deep up my horny little twat!

I heard a loud groan when the cock hit bottom and knew it felt good to the owner. I kept my ass lodged against the wall and let him do the fucking at his own pace enjoying the sensation of my pussy being filled. Jim was about to get in front of me, his back against the opposite wall when another cock slid through the hole in that wall. Seeing that, he grinned and backed up sitting in the chair to watch.

I reached out and grabbed the second cock and began jerking on it while the one in my pussy was busy giving me a good hard fucking. I enjoyed his big cock sliding it and out but I did miss the sensation of a man's balls bouncing off my cunt when I get fucked from behind like that. Oh well, I wasn't complaining!

I just couldn't get my mouth on the dick in front of me so I hoped the guy who it belonged to would be patient until the one in me had shot his load! By the way he was pounding my cunt I knew he was about ready to lose it. With a last hard shove which shook the wall when he slammed it home, I heard a loud groan and felt his hot seed fill my wide open pussy to overflowing. With short little jabs and loud grunts, he emptied his ball sac into my sloppy cum filled snatch. He let it soak a few minutes before it fell out with a loud plop. Squatting down in front of the cock poking through the opposite wall, I pulled it into my mouth as strings of thick gooey cum poured out of my freshly screwed pussy causing a puddle in the floor.

"I wonder how much man cum has been cleaned off this floor?" I mused to myself while slobbering over the hard cock in my mouth. I sucked and pumped until I felt it begin to throb and pulse shooting streams of juice down my throat. I kept sucking and swallowing until it began to go limp then let it slide out of my mouth and back through the hole.

I stood up to see Jim sitting in the chair, his cock in has hand slowly stroking it with a glazed look of lust on his face. I knew he was enjoying the show! He had been putting dollars into the video machine but we were totally oblivious to what was on the screen. Glancing over at it I saw a tiny young blonde gal being fucked from behind by a large black cock while sucking on another one. The thought suddenly struck me, "What if a black guy sticks his dick in here?" I asked Jim with a hint of urgency.

"Well, you've never tried one so it would be a new experience for you." He replied with a slight laugh. I reached down and squeezed his cock noticing the head was slick with his oozing precum juices. "Having fun?" I teased giving his hard cock a few pumps.

"Oh yea baby, you know I love it when you play a nasty little whore for me!" "Are you having fun sucking and being fucked by strange cocks?" He asked moaning slightly as I pumped his cock.

"OOOOHHHH yes sweetie, I love it!" "You know I love to make you hot and horny." He was squeezing my tits as I continued to pump on his hard dick. I bent down to suck it for him and he just moaned as I pulled it into my mouth.

After sucking a few minutes he pulled my head off "Easy baby, not yet." "You've got another customer." Jim pointed to the wall behind me.

"Oh my God!" Was all I could get out, my eyes widened in disbelief at the sight presenting itself to me. "That thing can't belong to anything human" I stammered mesmerized by the length of the shaft. It had to be at least 12" long and that was just what was on my side of the wall. I figured he must have had a couple more inches on his side. Though it was not that big around, it was absolutely the longest cock I had ever seen in person!

It was circumcised, bent slightly upward and hard as a rock. It was as if I were in a daze when Jim finally nudged me, "Well, are you going to play with it or just look at it?" He laughed.

I leaned over and whispered in Jim's ear "Do you want me to suck him off or would you like to watch him fuck me with that weapon?"

"Whatever you feel like doing baby." Was his reply.

With that I reached down and wrapped my fingers around the middle of the long shaft and squeezed firmly feeling the hard warm flesh in my hand. It felt simply wonderful and I knew I would have to have that thing up my hot pussy before long! I began to slowly stroke the lengthily shaft from near the base up to the velvety smooth pinkish knob at the end. Little droplets of cum was forming at the tip and using my finger gently wiped it off. Bending down I pulled the head into my mouth, swirled my tongue around it a few times before pulling as much of the shaft in as I could.

I then grasped the shaft with both hands and started to pump. I was getting really hot now. My juices mixing with what was left of the load that had already been pumped into my cunt had my fuck hole well lubricated. I was thankful of this fact.

"Oh yea baby, suck that big cock for me!" I heard Jim hiss softly as he pumped his cock.

Getting more excited and anxious to cum me I suddenly pulled my mouth off the huge thing and spinning around, bent over and backing up guiding that horse cock into my sloppy wet cunt. I shoved back plastering my ass against the wall with a thud emitting a loud grunt as I tried to get every inch of his cock up me. I wriggled and undulated my ass around against the wall feeling that huge cock buried deep up inside my womb. Jim got up and came over standing beside me to get a better view of that extra long cock sliding in and out. I pulled forward until only the head was lodged in my pussy then slide back slowly giving him a good view of that thing disappearing up his slutty wife's hot cunt!

I worked my ass and hot cunt around the huge member feeling the sensations of being completely filled. Was glad that the anonymous owner of such a proud and lovely cock was obliging me by not moving but rather letting me have my pleasure with his manhood. I was beginning to squeal and whine with pure lust as my orgasm was working to a conclusion. "God I wanted to feel the whole thing up my horny cunt, his balls slapping against my pussy as he rammed that horse cock home!" Was what I was thinking to myself and that vision brought me over the edge. I squealed and groaned as a violent orgasm took over my body. I shook and quaked uncontrollably letting out animal sounds which I was sure everybody in the place overheard but could not help myself.

When the sensations finally started to subside I felt the hard cock inside me begin to slowly pull out and then be shoved in again. The owner of that great cock knew I had cum and now it was his turn. I just shoved my ass back against the wall and let him enjoy his self.

Thinking to myself, "I'll bet he would love to be able to grab my hips and really ram that enormous piece of meat up my hole as far as he could right now!" The thought was so enticing that I was almost ready to pull myself off that fucking cock and run into his booth to let him really screw my ass good when I heard him grunt and moan loudly. Feeling his cock swell even bigger it began to pulse spewing a huge gushing load of hot cum into the deepest recesses of my stretched love canal.

It seemed it took him forever to finally quit Cumming and when he finally did pull it out with a loud squishy sucking sound it looked like a balloon busted inside of me as a huge glob of sticky white juice splattered onto the floor beneath my legs. I squatted down to let as much of his seed drain out of me as possible using my cunt muscles to milk it out. About that time Jim handed me a few paper towels.

I was wiping off when I noticed a hand come through the wall with a note in it. I took it and read the guys name and phone number. Then putting his mouth near the hole, thanked me by saying "That was the best fuck I've ever had!" "Call me if you ever want to meet." Then I heard his door open and he left. I had the urge to open our door to get a look at him but didn't.

"What did he give you?" Jim asked. I handed him the note. "Well, that was nice of him." He kidded. He shoved the name and number into his pants pocket.

"Maybe I'll get to feel that hot cock up my aching pussy for real the next time!" I mused to myself with a giggle.

We had been in that booth for some time now and Jim was about out of dollar bills so he indicated that I might suck one more cock off while he fucked me and we would leave. We didn't have to wait long as another hard cock was already in view on the side of the wall he was sitting at. "There it is baby" I whispered to my husband.

I bent over taking the cock in my mouth as Jim positioned himself behind me, his pants down around his ankles, I felt his hard cock slowly slide into my thoroughly cum soaked stretched out cunt. Grabbing me at the waist started to fuck me in rhythm with the cock sucking I was doing in front of me. I used one hand to steady myself against the wall and the other to pump the guy's cock while sucking.

A few minutes later I felt the cock in my mouth begin to swell and tense before unleashing a torrent of its molten hot salty liquid down my throat. I slurped and swallowed as fast as I could as he emptied his load.

I continued to gently give the gentleman's semi hard cock a good tongue bath cleaning every last drop of jizm while Jim's rhythm got longer and harder. I heard him begin to groan and grunt with each thrust before experiencing that familiar feeling of a hard cock start to swell and pulse the instant it shoots its load.

My husband must have really been hot and horny from the excitement because his cum literally gushed bathing my already gooey pussy with his own load! His grunting and moaning seemed to last for a long time as did the streams of hot cum he dumped inside of me. When he finally pulled out, I felt another big glob of cum drain out splattering on the floor between my legs.

Darla
Darla
407 Followers
12