Glory Hole in Dallas

Story Info
Fulfilling a favorite fantasy.
1.2k words
4.19
73.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adelyn
Adelyn
22 Followers

I nervously walk around outside the entrance, an overwhelming longing to just do this consuming me. I think about it almost every day. Certainly every time I masturbate. It ranks number one on my fantasy list. I have watched every video online that I can find. Have read all the stories. I need it. I crave it. I HAVE to do it!

I open the door, ID in hand. Smiling uncertainly at the lady behind the counter, I watch as she glances at my ID then back at me. In a bored voice she says, "Let me know if I can help you find anything."

I reply, "Will do," and saunter off. I browse the aisles, looking at the covers of more porn movies than any one person could ever watch. I love the ones with the pretty blonde girls on their knees, looking up, a cock prominently pointing straight towards their mouth.

I feel my cock stirring to life, that first wiggle that lets me know the blood is flowing. I brush my hand over it, a light rub. I glance around and see the store is mostly empty, just a few other guys browsing the porn aisles. A quick look towards the back of the store shows no one around.

I find movies to look at as I ease towards the prize I have been seeking for so long. Just the thought of being this close to attaining that prized goal has my cock hardening into an uncomfortable rod. I reach down and adjust myself .

Finally I'm there. Decision time is at hand. Do I have the courage to do this? Will I chicken out and always wonder? No, I will do it! And I will do it today.

I see the booth where you pay to enter the private back room, a sign listing prices posted. I quickly get the appropriate amount of cash out and hand it to the person behind the counter. He doesn't even glance up from the book he is reading as he takes it and gestures me towards the closed door.

Snatching the door open I hurry through, anxious to begin this journey I have dreamed of for so long. I see a hallway of doors, all closed. I walk to the second on the left, always my favorite stall in the restroom.

I try it but it's locked. I stand for a second, uncertain. Then I move down a couple doors and try another. It opens and I enter. It is dark, the walls painted an unrelieved black, with a single red bulb glowing overhead. A bench lining one wall. The smell of sex is strong in the air.

And there before me, I see it. The thing that has possessed my thoughts, consumed my masturbating hours. The glory hole! It was about five inches tall and five inches wide. Lined with soft black velvet.

I touch the velvet, feel the slight stickiness left over from those brave souls that came before me. I close my eyes and tilt my head back, seeing how this will play out in my mind. My cock sliding along the velvet and being enveloped by a different kind of velvet, a warm, wet mouth.

Now, I tell myself. I'm here and it's time. I slowly slide my zipper down, enjoying the anticipation of what is to come. My button pops free and my pants slither down my legs, pooling around my ankles.

My erection has my boxers tented. I pull the elastic band up and over the head, feeling the dampness of my precum as my hand brushes over the tip. Every nerve ending in my cock has come to life. I've been dreaming of this moment for so very long.

Suddenly a couple fingers, long and slim tap the glory hole. I take a slight step back, my pants preventing a full step. I wasn't expecting that. I take it as a sign that they are waiting for me.

I take a quick step back forward, grasping my seven inch cock and easing it through the hole. A warm oiled hand immediately wraps tight around it and begins to quickly stroke it. I press my body hard against the wall, head back, eyes closed as a mouth envelops the head.

I try to press harder, wanting more, deeper. Moaning, I feel the mouth start to slide back and forth along my length, the hand remaining at the base. The hand keeps a tight hold as the mouth continues it's path, back and forth.

Head back, eyes still closed, I envision the girl from the movie cover. Blonde, around 25, beautiful blue eyes staring up at me, my cock buried in her throat. One of her hands wrapped around me, holding my ass, the other holding my leg.

"Harder," I say, "take all of me. Come on, baby, show me how much you love to suck that cock." I buck my hips slightly, needing release while not wanting the pleasure to ever end. "You're going to swallow all my cum, aren't you, baby? I know you love to do that for me. You know how good it makes me feel."

The mouth is sucking hard, the lips curled inwards, pressing firmly against the tight skin of my cock. Moaning deep in my throat I say, "Oh baby, you sure know how to suck my cock. I love the feel of it sliding down your throat. Take it, baby, suck me hard. Make me cum."

The oiled hand joins the mouth, lips and fingers touching, stroking in long slow strokes. The feeling is one of a long, wet tunnel, tongue flicking at my slit, swirling around the head. "Fuck! That feels amazing. Don't stop, please don't stop."

The pressure is building and building. A wave of pleasure floods over me as I tense up, the cum shooting through me, landing deep inside the mouth of the lovely sucking on me. The motion slows, the mouth sucking at my head, pulling the cum out of me. I arch as far as the wall will allow, needing to move, to push. "Fuck, where the hell did you learn to do that!"

Suddenly, the mouth was gone and my cock was left dangling in the hole. Withdrawing it, I closed my eyes, savoring the lingering effects of cumming so hard. Flashbacks flit through my mind of past blow jobs, none even come close to comparing. This experience has far surpassed my fantasies.

I reach down and pull my pants up, leaving the tiny room that contained so much pleasure. Walking back into the store, motion off to the right catches my eye. A beautiful blonde, long, curly hair hanging down her back is exiting a door further along the wall. Understanding dawns quickly that this must be the lovely that just gave me the best blow job of my life.

I turn towards her, admiring her tight, firm body, large, full breasts showing to great advantage in a low cut dress. Looking up from her nicely shaped legs, I see her reach down to her private area. She adjusts what is obviously a well-proportioned cock.

Eyes widen, then a wide grin slowly overtakes my face.

Adelyn
Adelyn
22 Followers