Glory Hole Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marta has pulled her chair closer to the wall to sit next to the hard cock invading her space. She spends time looking and wondering what to do. A hand reaches out and fingers graze the side of the shaft. Marta decides that this is her time. She is all in and she is going to enjoy this cock. Husband be damned, this cock is waiting for her and she is going to use it. She is going to stroke it and squeeze it and suck it. She is going to make it cum and later this afternoon, she is going to have sex with Lynette and eat her pussy. A new woman has emerged. A crazy, wild, sex goddess is now ready to experience life.

A feeling of power washes over her. She feels in complete control. It's as if the hard cock in her hands no longer belonged to the man behind the wall, but it is now hers and hers alone.

I feel Marta's fingers slide against my hard shaft and think she may be ready to give my cock a try. I press my hips flat against the wall. I want as much of my cock available for Marta. My shaved balls hang low over the glory hole ready for her touch.

Marta wraps her hand around the thick shaft, squeezing and testing it's firmness. It's a paradox that the skin is so soft and pliable, yet the shaft is hard as steel. Just to be sure this is not a dream, Marta uses both hands to stroke and manhandle the cock. She wants to treat this piece of meat as if it's a detached organ, here solely for her pleasure. Yet she realizes the cock in her hands is just part of a living, breathing human standing on the other side of the wall. She is determined to pleasure him as much as she plans to pleasure herself. With that said, Marta begins her quest.

Finally, I feel Marta's hands grip my cock and I am pleased that she is exploring the possibilities rather than fleeing. Her tight grip on my shaft feels fantastic and I am ready for everything she has in mind. This is going to be fun.

Marta uses both hands to stroke the length of her cock. Yes, this is her cock to do whatever she wants. Her fingers wrap around the firm shaft and gauge it's thickness. She pushes and pulls this object of her growing desire. Marta drops one hand down to cup the large balls while she continues to stroke the shaft. The spongy glans swells and she pinches the tip, just to watch it swell up again. Marta is now fully committed to this glory hole experience and she pumps the shaft while she rolls the balls through her fingers. She pulls down on the sack, grasping both balls firmly and squeezes. She is still amazed at how smooth and hairless the skin is. This is going to be a pleasure to lick and suck.

On the other side of the wall, I am silently thanking Lynette for suggesting this whole affair. My pleasure is building by the minute as Marta strokes and squeezes me. My senses are already building toward an eventual orgasm. I plan to give her as much cum as I can muster.

Marta spends several minutes playing with her new found toy. It occurs to her that one thing is missing, her own pleasure. Marta releases her grip and reaches down to retrieve her sky blue J-Vibe. It was lying on the floor and still buzzing. Marta wraps her hand around the hard cock again, and at the same time glides the vibrator along her wet pussy lips. Now she is ready for more. She has already experienced a mini-orgasm while watching the porn videos. Now she is in the hunt for a full blown climax of her own.

Marta presses the dildo's tip between her swollen folds and inserts two inches into her cunt. She strokes the hard seven-inch cock and simultaneously plunges the smooth vibrator deep into her core. Marta has a momentary thought. She wonders what her cousin Alison would think about this picture, or for that matter what her straight-laced husband would do. If they only knew. That thought quickly disappears as her pussy responds to the humming vibrations and the cock throbs within her grip.

Marta holds the thick shaft firmly and leans close. She sees a droplet of pre-cum emerge from the tip and uses her tongue to taste it. Marta licks the tip and the man behind the wall jerks up. Mmm, so there is a live person on that side. She slathers the spongy glans with her saliva and then sucks the tip between her lips. She keeps a firm hold at the base to make sure this cock doesn't disappear into the night. Marta is hungry for cock and she wants it now.

I feel Marta's tight grip. The stroking was feeling so good, but then I felt my balls being squeezed and my sack being stretched. Marta seems to be enjoying herself, I know I am. Her hand was stroking me and then it vanished. I worried that my pleasure was finished, but then she returns and grips me tighter than ever. At this point I hear a soft buzzing sound and wonder if she is using her vibrator to stimulate her pussy while she plays with my cock. A moment later, I feel a something wet touch my tip and I flinch. My inner voice tells me she is about to suck my cock. Oh this is going so well.

Marta sucks three inches of cock into her mouth. She creates a suction as she pulls up from the shaft and it pops from her lips. Her tongue snakes out and licks the length of the shaft; first, along the bottom and then along each side. Marta licks all around as if it's a tasty ice cream cone. To her way of thinking, it certainly is. Marta drops down and licks the balls. She starts at the bottom of the left and licks up and moves to the right and licks down. She holds the sack and sucks each nut between her lips. She provides a healthy suction as she makes love to each one.

Marta is ready for her first treat. Her pussy is on fire and she is ready to cum. She wants this fabulous cock to spurt as well. She opens her mouth and swallows four inches of meat. Marta purses her lips around the shaft and bobs her head back and forth rapidly. She feels her cock throb and she is sure a load of sperm is close at hand.

Marta pulls her J-Vibe out of her hairy cunt and presses the tip against her clit. She dials the speed up another notch and focuses her attention back to the hard cock between her lips. Her hand grips the shaft and slides back and forth as she sucks on the tip. The cock pulses rapidly and then she feels it expand in her mouth as cum pours out. Several ropes of spunk fill her mouth as she attempts to swallow it all. Creamy white sweet and salty fluid flows down her throat and escapes from the sides of her mouth. A few drops spill down to her huge tits and cover a pink nipple. She never knew a cock could produce so much cum. Her husband never gave her a load this big, actually Marta never gives her husband a blowjob, period. She is loving this.

Marta releases the stiff cock and concentrates on her own orgasm. It's not far behind. She presses the J-Vibe directly on her clit which has emerged from its hood. The direct stimulation is all that is needed as Marta spins out of control. Her climax overwhelms her and her pussy gushes. She has always enjoyed very wet orgasms and this one is no exception. Marta dips her fingers into her gash and spreads the juices around before raising her hand to her mouth. She licks her digits clean, savoring the taste. Lynette is going to love tasting her sweet pussy.

Meanwhile, my legs have turned to jelly as a geyser of cum was sucked from my cock. I did not expect Marta to be so aggressive. She sucked with abandon and griped my shaft so hard I thought she would pull it off. However, it did the trick. Although my legs are wobbly, my cock remains hard as steel thanks to the three Viagra. I hope Marta is ready for more.

Marta needs to wipe her blurry eyes after that orgasm wracked her body. She focuses once again and is astounded to see the stiff cock still sticking straight out of the glory hole. If anything, it appears to be just as hard, if not harder. She is sure that she sucked the life out of that thing. Well, if he is still game, so is she. Marta remembers Lynette telling her that sometimes a woman might press her pussy against the glory hole and ask to be fucked. This seems like a good opportunity to make it happen.

Marta reaches out and grabs the erect penis staring her in the face, "Hey lover, if you can hear me, I love your cock and I want more of it. I want to fuck this gorgeous piece. I can't believe you are still hard, you are a godsend."

Marta, clutching her vibrator, turns her chair around and moves it closer to the glory hole. She places one foot on the chair and backs her ass up to the thick shaft sticking out. She grabs the shaft with her free hand and moves it along her wet slit before centering the tip on her open gash. Marta backs up slowly as the hard cock disappears between her puffy folds. She takes the stiff member one inch at a time, until her ass is pressed against the wall. After a moment adjusting to the size of the lance, Marta begins a slow grind back and forth, controlling the pace. This is only the second cock to invade her pussy since her marriage fifteen years ago. The first and only being her husband's; but she is a long way from home at the moment.

Marta is delicately balanced, with her foot on the chair and her pussy sliding back and forth along the seven inch shaft. She attempts to circle her vibrator around her clitoris for added stimulation, but the position is awkward. She realizes she needs to be motionless to get the job done; so she presses her ass against the wall and remains still. Marta hopes the gentleman on the other side takes the hint.

It didn't take long for Marta to grab my cock again, after swallowing my first load. I felt her fingers wrap around me and tug. It felt like she was trying to pull my body through the glory hole by my cock. I was about to say something when heard her speak. I only caught bits and pieces, but I thought I heard her say she wants to 'fuck this gorgeous piece'. She released my shaft and I heard some shuffling around. A moment later her hand returned and I felt some wetness on the tip of my cock.

Before I can comprehend what she is doing, I feel my cock encased in a wet, hot cocoon. And then it hits me, I am balls deep inside her pussy. The feeling is sublime. Wow, I didn't see this coming. I figured a married woman would only go as far as a blowjob. I'm happy I was wrong. Marta is sliding up and down along my shaft. I press my hips tight against the wall to afford her maximum penetration. After several minutes of sliding in and out of her hot flesh, she stops moving. I wonder what is happening. Is she resting? Is she worn out?

I am fully impaled and she is not moving. I feel a slight vibration and surmise that she is using her J-Vibe to induce another orgasm. Well if she is not going to provide the motion, then I will. I slide my cock out, ever so slowly, until just my glans contacts her skin. Just as slowly, I press into the wall and my cock slides back into the warmth of her cunt. Once again, I feel the vibration.

It's time to take control and fuck Marta, rather than Marta fucking me. I brace myself against wall and begin to pound her pussy. I move my hips back and forth, making sure I don't lose contact. My groin slaps against the plaster repeatedly as I fill her with as much cock as I am able. Marta's tight labia contracts and provides a snug fit. Another round of cum begins to boil up from my balls as I search for another climax. I hope Marta is working just as hard to achieve her orgasm.

A broad smile covers Marta's face as she realizes the man takes the hint. The firm cock slowly glides out of her pussy and then enters again. The second time is more forceful and the third is even quicker. She is no longer in control of the pace and that is OK. She now has the balance to use her vibrator on her clit and go for another climax. Hopefully, the most intense climax of the morning. Marta rotates the speed dial on her vibrator to the max setting. It buzzes wildly as she forces the tip against her clit. Her cunt is being pummeled by her mystery man. The dual sensations drive her insane. She flairs her head back and forth. Her huge, pale Double-D's swing side to side, as she maintains her footing.

This latest effort won't take long to achieve the desired results. She can feel the thick cock throb each time it bottoms out. Even with the separation of the wall, his dick is drilling deep into her womb. She is loving every moment. Marta rubs her vibrator around and around her pink pearl. Her only other wish would be for Lynette to be here sucking on her erect nipples. She will make that will happen soon enough. Right now, her thighs quiver and her juices flow. The dildo is slick with her cum as she moves it back and forth over her clit.

Marta is on the edge and she feels her pussy being filled with hot fluids. The cock inside is throbbing and pressed deep into her cavern. The thought of being filled with hot, sticky semen sends her over the edge. She screams out her orgasm as her cum gushes and drips down her thighs. She presses her ass against the wall, hoping to remain impaled by the thick cock. Her breathing is ragged. She tosses the vibrator onto the chair and grabs her tits. She massages her swelling mounds and pinches her pink nipples, trying to prolong her climax. She mixes a bit of pain with the pleasure as she tugs on her nipples, stretching her boobs to either side.

Tears fill her eyes from the overwhelming pleasure. Marta begins to laugh, an involuntary response to the most intense climax she has ever experienced. She shakes her head, trying to clear her vision and return to a normal breathing pattern. Her ass remains pressed against the glory hole and filled with cock. As she regains her senses, she realizes her pussy still has a very hard object buried deep inside. She can't believe this guy's cock is still stiff after two enormous orgasms.

Marta slides away from the wall and frees herself from the thick shaft. Several dollops of man juice drip from her inner labia and fall to the ground. That was quite a load he deposited inside. She turns to see the cum covered cock still throbbing and fully erect. Marta sits in the chair and leans in to inspect this miracle. She decides this cock needs a thorough cleansing and starts to lick the cream covered shaft. She tastes the cum mixed with her juices and loves it. Marta licks the entire length from bottom to top and all around the sides. She pays special attention to the low slung balls.

When she completes her task, she leans back, takes a deep breath and contemplates the morning's events. She is totally satisfied for the time being. She has a lot to tell Lynette. Marta reaches over to grasp the stiff cock one last time. She shakes the shaft several times and then shouts out a thank you to the stud behind the wall.

Marta removes the sky-blue corset and quickly changes back into her clothes. Her pussy is still swollen and tingles as she pulls up her satin thong. She doesn't bother putting her bra back on and just pulls her sweater over her head. She gathers the J-Vibe, the corset and bag of remaining tokens, along with her other belongings and heads out the door. Before leaving the booth, Marta turns around one last time to look at the cock, still fully erect and poking through the glory hole. She just shakes her head and walks out to the sales floor.

Later, will Marta seduce Lynette, or will Lynette seduce Marta? And will they include Rob in their afternoon tryst? It's all in the next chapter.

12