Glory Hole Virgin to Glory Hole Slu

Story Info
Her first time at a glory hole.
1.1k words
3.99
158.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

It slid through the window slowly, teasingly and invitingly as I sat on the other side of the glory hole watching it. This was my first time to an adult video and toy store and I was taking advantage of every new experience that presented itself to me. Now, the question is, what should I do with this cock?

I sat on the bench in the booth and was watching a movie when this cock came through a hole in the wall. Whatever should I do? Should I be the wanton wench? Should I be the slut I dream about being at night? Or should I simply just ignore it and hope it goes away? Maybe I should just play with it a bit in my hand?

I thought about it for just a moment, but my mind was not doing the thinking. As I reached out and took that rampant member in my hand I could feel it pulse slowly. I knew it was a vital living thing that was begging me to use it. Slowly I stroked it back and forth in my hand. I felt it as it grew and grew hard.

What was I thinking? I am a school teacher, not a slut or a whore. Somehow though, at least for today, I was both. I worked the cock slowly in my one hand and with the other I started to undress myself. As I lowered myself to my knees in front of this strange, unknown cock I knew I was going to have it in me one way or the other, in one hole or the other.

Where to begin? I guess, being new to this and all, I probably should learn the proper method of giving a blowjob. So I got right to work and began by slowly licking the rampaging black cock in front of me from the balls, up and around the length of the cock, all the way to the head of it and then back down. I took the balls in my mouth and, not knowing what to do with them, did what seemed to make them fun for me to play with--I actually hummed a tune while they were there. My unknown lover did not say a word to object or to praise me for it, but it sure felt good to me.

I could feel the cock grow, pulse, get ready to release. I knew it was something a lot of women despised, but how could I without ever first tasting it. I let him come in mouth. I felt his juices, warm and delicious, slide down my throat and when he was done all I could think of was cleaning him up and hopefully getting even more of them. I was happily surprised when he did just that releasing a second set of juices down my throat.

I could not have proven I was really this slutty, not even to myself, had I not pulled off of that cock and allowed him to cum on my face a bit. He did indeed do so and the proof was there for all to see. I started in this booth a person who came in here just for the experience of seeing what they were like, but now here I was suddenly a glory hole slut. I wasn't sure how far I could take this, but I knew I had to try to see what else I could do in here. The lightbulb went off in my head and I stood up, turned around and then started walking backward wanting to impale myself on his cock.

And impale myself I did, but my aim was ever so slightly off. Instead of impaling my already wet, dripping, yearning for cock pussy I impaled my ass. As I was savaged by the cock invading me now I realized it seemed somehow different, though I couldn't place exactly how. Forcefully I was ridden like a colt needing to be broken to the saddle and I came probably a hundred thousand times harder than I would have if I had been having my pussy pleasured. Soon enough, after being invaded, I was beginning to respond to the cock in my ass. I pushed back on him as much as he pushed forward on me and soon I was cumming so hard I was seeing fireworks go off in my head.

What is a girl to do? I've only been here a half hour and I've already sucked one strange cock and been anally fucked, for my first time ever I might add, by another cock. What else could I do? I mean, after all, two of my three holes had already been invaded. I did what any other woman might do--I made sure that the third one, my pussy, was invaded as well.

The man who came in to take care of the job was enormous. Easily he was 6' 5" tall, coal black with rippling muscles and hair that looked like rope. The thing that really got me wet though was his attitude. He walked in as if he owned me and told me to "Be a good bitch. Get on your back, spread your legs and get ready for my cock whore." He thrust in and out of me with only one goal in mind, his release. He did not give a damn if I came or not and he fucked me like I was just another hole to use.

Now, I suppose I should tell you about me. I am not some mousy, submissive librarian type. I am definitely not the woman who needs to go looking for sex in these places. I am 5' 10" tall, blonde haired, blue eyed, 115" with a set of 48DD breasts. When I walked in I swear the clerk about made a mess in his pants.

What am I doing in here you may ask? Heck, I can get cock anywhere. So why come here? Simple. I am a nymphomaniac. Now I know that word elicits laughs and jokes, but it is the truth. It is a medical condition and one I am not willing to have fixed. I like lots of sex. Whoever said that lots of sex is a bad thing obviously doesn't enjoy enough of it to consider it a good thing or is just plain doing it wrong.

Well, that was my first visit to an adult bookstore, but I can assure you it definitely won't be the last.

Only one thing left to do before I go---give that sales clerk a blowjob on the way out the door so he remembers me for the next time I am here.

I'll tell you all about it later.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers