Glory Holes

Story Info
18-year-old girl makes first trip to adult book store.
1.3k words
4.46
262.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piekna
piekna
229 Followers

I was only about 18 or so at the time, but I was insatiably curious. I'd found my dad's stash of porn months before and was regularly fingering myself to climax after climax while reading the stories. More than a few of them mentioned "adult book stores" and "glory holes" and I found the idea so very erotic. Imagine having cock after nameless cock at my disposal to suck off at my leisure. Incredibly horny men who wanted it so much they would just offer themselves to whoever was in the next room. The anonymity was almost as much of a turn on as the sluttiness, itself.

I gathered my courage up and made my way downtown to a seedy-looking establishment with quite a few disreputable characters inside it. Being an attractive young girl, I got more than my fair share of attention as I wandered around the store, looking at the magazines, the lingerie, and eventually the dildos. One of the store clerks, a mildly attractive guy in his mid-20's came over and tried not to be too obvious about staring at my chest as he asked if I needed any help.

I blushed bright red at the thought that immediately popped into my head of asking if I could suck him off. Of course if I asked, he'd no doubt have said yes, but there was no way I was going to be able to ask that. Instead I asked about quality and comparisons of the various dildos on display. He immediately launched into a sales pitch, praising the virtues of each of the models in turn. I nodded vaguely and glanced around me at the men in the store who all seemed to be angling for a good look back at me. All of the attention had my imagination running wild and I guess i seemed a bit flushed because the salesman grinned and asked if I wanted to try one out.

I was a bit surprised at that, and blushed even redder, but I took a deep breath and said "sure, why not?" and he raised an eyebrow, reappraising me, before handing me one of the smaller models and directing me to one of the movie rooms in the back. He even gave me a few quarters for the tv.

I settled down to watch the cheesy movie that flickered across the screen, and it wasn't long before I saw something out of the corner of my eye. There was a cock sticking through a glory hole in the wall, and it was dripping a bit of precum, already. I gathered up my courage and moved over to the wall, kneeling down a bit apprehensively before hesitantly taking the cock into my mouth.

As soon as it passed through my lips, I closed my eyes and sighed in satisfaction. This is what I wanted: to be on my knees sucking a nice hard cock down my throat. I moaned quietly and heard him moan in response and the cock started to move back and forth, fucking my eager young mouth. I licked the shaft all over as I sucked on him, wishing I could feel his hands on my head and see the expressions of ecstasy.

It wasn't long before the cock in my mouth swelled up and shot down my throat, giving me the cum I hadn't previously known I'd love so much. He slipped back through the wall and I was left alone with the movie still playing, but he had made me hornier than the porn ever could have. I stripped off my clothing and placed the dildo at the entrance to my tight little pussy, pushing hard to get it into me and feeling the incredible fullness for the first time. I loved being able to squeeze around something as the waves of pleasure passed through me. I moaned and gasped, whimpering out to God that it felt so fucking good while my body arched and spasmed.

I heard a whisper coming from the side of the room and whipped my head around, catching sight of an eye peering at me through another glory hole. Knowing I was being watched in my wantonness just got me even hotter, and soon I was cumming again, my eyes still locked on my watcher.

As I lay there, panting and recovering from my orgasm, the eye left and was replaced with a cock. I gathered up my energy and crawled across the floor to it, the dildo still stuck up my cunt. I brushed my now-tangled hair back from my face and took him in my mouth, swallowing him fast, sucking him with all of my power, getting his cock nice and wet with my hot little mouth. He whispered "oh sweet fuck" as I gave him everything I had, and soon he, too, was swelling up and dumping his load in my mouth. This time, I let it fill my mouth and dribble down my chin so that I could feel it on my skin.

I leaned my back against the wall and started working the dildo inside me again, using my fingers to scoop the dripping cum into my mouth. My eyes closed as the vibrations worked their magic on me, and I kept my fingers in my mouth, sucking on them gently and thinking of what I'd just done.

Someone cleared their throat right in front of me, and I looked up to see the store clerk smiling down at me.

"So, do you like that one, then?" he asked.

I bit my lip and replied, "Well, to be sure I think I want to compare it to the real thing," then I reached up and pulled down his zipper.

He looked a bit surprised at my offer, but he certainly wasn't complaining, and I got on my knees as he dropped his pants and boxers around his ankles. I looked up at him hungrily and licked around the lead, wiggling my tongue in the slit at the end and making him moan. His hands tangled in my hair as I trailed my tongue up and down the shaft, tracing the vein underneath and revelling in the taste of him.

I moved my head down a bit and licked his balls. This got such a groan of approval that I took each one into my mouth in turn and sucked gently. His hands tugged my hair more forcefully, then, bringing my face back up to his cock and he pushed it past my lips and down my throat. I moaned around his hardness as he pumped it in and out of my mouth, and he whispered to me what a good little cocksucker I was.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth and told me he wanted to fuck me. I still had the vibrator in me, so I took that out before he slipped right in. I was so wet that he could enter me without any problem, even as he stretched my pussy around his big cock. It was a quick and dirty fuck, both of us humping wildly in search of our orgasm, and we didn't last long. Just as I felt myself starting to cum, he pulled my face up by the hair and kissed me deeply, shoving his tongue almost as far into my mouth as his cock had gone. That finished me off, and I spasmed around him, squeezing his cock tight in my pussy and milking the cum right out of him.

We lay there for a moment, panting and catching our breath, and then he got up, giving me a hand to regain my feet. We got ourselves redressed and went back to the front of the store, and I could feel his cum dripping down my thighs with each step.

"I think I'd like to buy this one," I said, blushing and looking at him shyly while holding out the vibrator that was now covered in my cum.

"Keep it," he said, "you earned it."

piekna
piekna
229 Followers