Glory Holes and More

Story Info
Husband and Wife go to Adult Video Store.
5.9k words
4.47
232.5k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
two4u1893
two4u1893
48 Followers

This is a real story, with the names changed to protect the wicked. My wife and I have been married for over 20 years now, but our sex life is still great. We always seem to be able to please each other and find new ways to push each other over the top. A couple of times after sex, as we lay together in bed, we started talking about our fantasies. Nancy seemed a little bit shy about it a first, and was a bit shocked by some of my secret desires.

One of the things I told her was that I had always wanted to be a part of a threesome. I'm pretty open-minded, so I didn't care if it was a man or a woman that joined us. Nancy always told me that there was no way she would ever want to have sex with another woman. She wouldn't tell me much about her fantasies, saying I was more than she had ever dreamed of. We left it at that and moved on.

One time again after some great sex (as usual), I asked her about the threesome fantasy again. Nancy blushed and giggled, then said "I had a pretty hot dream recently. I was lying on my back, and a stranger was fucking me, but you were kissing me as he did it. When he came in me, I woke up. I was horny as hell and with my pussy was all wet. I'm pretty sure I jumped your bones that morning."

I told her "I've jerked-off quite a bit to fantasies of me and another guy doing a threesome with you. I would be fucking your mouth while the third person was slamming your sweet pussy right in front of me. Or I would be fucking your ass while the stranger rammed your pussy." I saw her touch herself and close her eyes. My story was turning her on.

"You told me once that what you really want is to feel a new guy's cock pumping hot cum up your pussy while I watch you orgasm at the same time." She squirmed at the thought and unconsciously rubbed her nipple.

"How can you get turned on watching someone else have sex with your wife?" Nancy asked me, as she reached down and slowly began to play with my now half-hard dick. "Wouldn't you get jealous if he makes me cum in front of you?" she questioned, as my dick rose from her attention and the line of the conversation. "What if he wanted to kiss me? Could you let him do that and watch?"

I thought for a second and then said "Well, I told you before that kissing between the two of you might be a bit strange at first, but I'm pretty sure I could handle it. I've fantasized about a threesome so many times. I think I would enjoy watching you cum as he slammed his hard cock into you. I'd like to hear you moan as you came over and over!"

"What if I sucked his dick right in front of you?" she asked as she pumped my cock to full hardness and smiled at me. She knew she was teasing me and I loved it. She licked her lips for greater effect.

"I think I would enjoy watching you swallow another guy's dick." I said. "I know fantasy and reality are rarely the same, but I think I could go through with it if the situation was right."

"You are such a naughty boy!" Nancy exclaimed with a smile. "I think you need to get that stiff muscle massaged!" She stroked my dick in front of her face, finally sticking her tongue out and letting me masturbate on her tongue until my knees buckled and I splattered her face with an extra load of my hot juice. She shoved my dick down her throat and moaned as my sticky cum continued to drip out of my dick and into her slurping mouth. I resolved to try and do a real threesome with Nancy, me and another guy. Finding the other guy was the problem.

After that, we actually tried to get some single, male friends involved, but they were surprisingly unwilling to participate. One was afraid to do it with me watching, but said he would like to fuck Nancy if I wasn't in the room. Not what we wanted. The other one had dated Nancy before we were married and was her fuck buddy for a while before we got serious. He still cared about Nancy and was afraid he might fall in love with her. He also respected me too much to do something like that, so he didn't work out either. After those two failures, we didn't try anything again for a couple years.

One time after sex, we were talking about how I like to expose myself. I asked Nancy if her female friend Terry would like to watch us have sex, or maybe watch her give me head. I'm both a voyeur and an exhibitionist. I would enjoy having a person watch as we fucked and sucked. She surprised me by saying "The problem would be that she wouldn't just want to watch, she would probably want to get in on the action."

"What are you saying?" I asked her as she continued to rub the sticky fluids on my deflating dick.

"Well, maybe you could fuck her while I'm downstairs. She needs a good lay, and I've been telling her how good you are in bed. She thinks you're a really good-looking man and told me that if she got the chance, she would do you in a heartbeat."

I was shocked by this, but went with the flow. "So you're telling me that you would let me have sex with Terry while you waited downstairs for us to do it?"

She said "I would do that for you to help make one of your fantasies come true." I thought about what she said and decided I could do it if everyone agreed to it.

"I think I'd enjoy fucking her if you're okay with it," I said.

"We'll see what happens," she replied.

After much discussion and weeks of planning, Terry finally said yes. She was real excited and couldn't wait. I eventually actually got to have sex with Terry several times over the course of a month or so after some fun outings with Nancy and Terry ended up in the bed. Those adventures are for another story.

Eventually, we stopped bring Terry into our sex life. It had been exciting, but we didn't want it to go too far. After a bit, Nancy decided that since she had given me several nights of guilt-free sex with her friend, she deserved to get some strange dick in return. At first I didn't like the idea of her using it as leverage, like I owed it to her. But I decided that I had created this situation through my fantasy life and needed to work with her to make things fair.

We discussed several options on how to meet a guy that could join us in our bed. We tried Craigslist, but it didn't work out. We tried another idea where we went to a bar together but entered as if we were alone. She ended up talking to a guy at the bar and began to do some shots that he was buying. I watched from a booth nearby as he rubbed up against her and whispered in her ear. I didn't like watching and waiting to see what was going to happen, but I decided to wait it out.

She finally excused herself and came by to talk to me. She said "I told him about our idea of having a threesome. I even told him that you fantasized about watching him cum all over my face. He told me that he'd like to fuck me, but I don't think he's too excited about the threesome."

She went back to see if she could seal the deal. I waited and watched as I sipped on my drink. I expected that if he was interested, I would be invited over to meet him and we would go from there. Instead, I waited and drank by myself for another hour as Nancy continued to flirt and pound down the shots he was shoving at her. She gave him her cell number and told him to call if he wanted to join us. Even after all that, we ended up going home with just the two of us.

I love stroking my cock, and I often jerk off to porn. One time I was beating off, I found a reference to an adult book store a bit of a drive from where we lived that supposedly had a XXX theater where you could jerk off in front of other guys, or watch them do things right there in front of everybody too. It also said that they had video booths with glory holes. I had my dick sucked through a glory hole in college a couple times, and it was great. I haven't done it since, but I fantasize about it often.

I had often envisioned watching Nancy naked and on her knees in a booth as a hard cock slowly slipped through the hole for her to play with. She would grab it and rub it on her face as it grew to full hardness in her hand. She would then start to jerk it slowly and lick it all over as she looked over at me all sexy. Finally, she would plunge her mouth over it and suck it so wonderfully like she always does when she eats my dick. The fantasy cock would finally explode over her face and tits as she jerked him to completion, with me watching and beating myself off on her face too.

I had taken her once to seedy little XXX store with video booths. We managed to get in the tiny booth together, but there were no glory holes. She sucked me off while we watched the dirty movies. Later, she told me that she didn't like the experience. The booth was too small and it was dirty.

I did a little Internet research and found out that the local bookstore was real. I located an address and looked it up in MapQuest. I discovered that it was about an hour drive from our house. As far as I knew, there were no places like this around our immediate area.

After Nancy and I talked over the pros and cons, we decided to make the drive and check out the place together. I had her dress in a thin top that could be untied and loosened to allow her to expose both of her beautiful breasts quite easily. She also wore a pair of jeans with the crotch cut out. You couldn't even tell there was a hole in them when she walked, but when she sat down, the hole was big enough to see her whole pussy and ass. She didn't wear any underwear or a bra as instructed, so I could easily stroke and penetrate her sweet, wet pussy in front of strangers.

On the way to the place, I could tell Nancy was excited. She told me to look over at her and her tits were out in plain view. Truckers would be able to see them easily. She let me take pictures of her tits and her pussy exposed as she showed it to me through the sexy opening in her pants. We finally arrived at the bookstore and gathered ourselves and went in.

The place looked like most other adult stores I've been in before. There were a bunch of XXX DVD's, and plenty of vibrators, dildos, and other sex toys for sale. "Kinda seedy," I thought, but it seemed fairly clean, and we weren't expecting much more anyway. The one good thing about this place was that they let couples and single women in for free. Single guys that came there were charged $20! It seemed that they encouraged women and couples to come in and fool around in front of everyone so the guys would get their money's worth. None of them seemed to mind the price though, since it appeared that there were quite a few guys there hanging out and walking through the place.

I asked Nancy "Well, what do you want to check out first, the open theater, or the booths with the glory holes?"

She smiled and said "Let's check out the theater first." She didn't seem intimidated at all as we walked towards the doors together. We pushed open the door to the little theater and went in. As we walked in, we looked around and found about 6 couches arranged towards the movie screen, lined up next to the right wall in a small room. The aisle created on the left of the room had a couple guys leaning against the wall as we walked by. The movie on the small screen was a girl getting ass-fucked and loving it as she moaned and pushed on the hard cock slamming her hole. There were several guys in the room watching.

Nancy held my hand and whispered "I can't see very well in here. Where should we sit?" I moved forward and picked an unoccupied couch and sat down with her. I kissed her and the way she tongue kissed me back, I could tell she was very excited too.

As we sat down and looked around, nobody seemed to pay us much attention. This surprised me a bit, since I assumed not many women came in here. Nancy wasted no time as she loosened her blouse right away and pulled her tits out for everybody to see. I reached over and started to stroke and twist her hard nipples. She reached over and began rubbing my half-hard cock through my pants. We were both pretty turned on as we played with each other in public for the first time. I was quivering with excitement as I watched Nancy hold her tits up for me to play with.

I leaned over and kissed her neck, then reached into the open spot in her pants and found her pussy was wet and slippery. She was extremely turned on here! As I dipped my fingers into her wet hole, she grabbed my dick through my pants again. I noticed one guy against the wall take more of an interest as he moved closer to get a look at us doing our thing. He was an older guy, and he just stood there and stared at us. I watched as he reached down and pulled out his cock. He stroked it as he watched our sexy display.

As I jammed my finger into her squishy hole, Nancy squirmed in her seat and licked her lips. Suddenly, she moaned and then cried out "Oh fuck, don't stop," as she moved her hips vigorously towards my finger. Suddenly, she cried out and put her hand over her mouth. I knew that she had just cum. Her pussy got extra slippery and her thighs clamped around my hand.

She was still rubbing my hard dick through my pants, when she smiled and said "I want you to lick my juice off your fingers." I did it without hesitation. As I was sucking them clean, she looked over and saw the guy against the wall jerking off and staring at us. He had moved even closer and it was clear he was watching what we were doing. He seemed like he was almost ready to sit on the couch with us if we let him.

Nancy looked over at him and said "Let's go to the booths." She didn't like having an old, pervert guy being the one watching us. She covered her tits up and stood up. The old guy backed off as we pulled ourselves together and walked out to see what was in the other section of the store.

We went into the other section together. We looked into some empty booths and found that they did indeed have glory hole in most of them. There were some guys hanging around outside watching people walk by. Some of the booths were already occupied. We could hear someone getting a blowjob in one booth. I picked a booth where we could tell that there was already someone in the one next to it.

We entered the booth and Nancy sat in the small chair that was there. I stood and watched as she pulled her breasts out and found a video that she liked. Nancy said "What do we do next?"

I pulled out my cock and said "well, you can suck my dick first." It was at mouth level for her already, so she just leaned over and inhaled my cock. She sucks so good, I can never get enough. I fucked her mouth and saw some movement near the hole in the wall. An eye appeared and watched Nancy swallow my cock as I fucked her face. She didn't realize that we had an audience.

She slurped on it a few more times, then pulled it out and looked up at me saying "What do I do next?" I pointed to the hole in the wall. I told her to peek through the glory hole to see what the guy in the next booth was doing. She looked through and discovered that he was indeed stroking his cock, right in front of the glory hole. She pulled back quickly, a bit embarrassed since it was so close and she didn't know what would happen next.

I told her "If he looks promising, you should stick your finger through the hole and wiggle it. That will let him know that you're interested."

She did it, and when she pulled it back, our neighbor pushed his dick through the glory hole seconds later. The 6" cock slid through half-hard as we both watched it twitch. Without hesitation, Nancy grabbed it and started stroking him. He pushed his body all the way up against the wall as she worked on his cock. I watched as she stroked it to hardness right in front of me.

Suddenly, without warning, she bent over to it and slipped the dick head into her mouth. I got down on a knee to get close so I could watch as she fed herself on his cock. She sucked and licked him for about 5 minutes when I decided to get in on the action. When she pulled off for a second, I grabbed the cock from her and began to jerk it off. She looked at me a little funny, but didn't stop. She licked the head, then opened wide and let it slide between her lips. I fed her the stranger's dick as she slurped away on it like a little cock whore.

I told her "I want to jerk him off on your face and tits." She nodded her head as she continued to suck this stranger's hard cock for me. I watched mesmerized as she alternated between licking the head and throating his cock and I jerked him off. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening!

She pulled off and asked me "Do you think he knows it you jerking him off?"

"I don't think so" I said, as I continued to feed it back into her slutty little mouth.

Suddenly, I heard the guy next store start moaning and crying out uncontrollably. I kept jerking him as I told Nancy "I think he's getting ready to cum." She seemed to hesitate a little and then kept bobbing up and down on his shaft.

Nancy looked up at me as I said this to her and I watched as a big glob of cum oozed from her lips and slid down her chin until it fell to the floor. He wasn't ready to cum; he was cumming! She continued to suck and I continued to jerk as she let him squirt his cum right in her fucking mouth! She had always told me that she liked to suck cock, but she didn't like to eat cum. And yet here she was; sucking a stranger's cum out of his pumping dick like she loved it.

She kept letting his cum slip from her lips as he pumped it into her mouth. She sucked every drop out of his deflating cock. I let her keep sucking it until he finally pulled back, zipped up and ran out of his booth without so much as a thank-you! I leaned in and French-kissed Nancy, tasting his bitter cum still lingering on her tongue. What a fucking turn-on! Someone else slid into the booth thinking they were next, but we decided to take a break.

We went outside and sat in the car, talking about what we had just done. We decided to go back into the theater for some more exhibitionism. What Nancy really wanted was to get fucked by another guy while I watched, or maybe joined in. We thought we might just get a chance for something tonight. We sat back down and Nancy pulled her titties out again, again without hesitation. The same guy that had watched us earlier was eager to move in and watch us again. He pulled his cock out and we decided to continue as I rubbed her nipples and stuck my finger into her exposed pussy hole. She looked around and moaned as she knew that most of the guys in the room were now watching us play around.

The guy that had watched before was stroking as he watched us in silence from a short distance. Nancy looked at me and started to rub my dick through my jeans, and then unzipped my pants and pulled my dripping penis out of the opening. She giggled as she rubbed the slippery pre-cum now running out of my pee hole. I moaned and let me head fall back. She had my cock fully hard in no time as we sat there and played with each other on a couch in front of strangers. It was really fun being all sexy in front of someone. I frequently had dreams of exhibitionism and was finally getting to do it for real!

We decided to take another break, going next store to get a drink. Nancy walked back in before me, all bold and confident. When I came back in behind her, Nancy told me that she had seen a young, good-looking guy come in the back door and go into the theater area. We decided to go in and see if we could find him. We walked in and she pointed him out. He was sitting on one of the couches by himself, quietly watching the movie. He was sitting all the way to the right side, with most of the couch open. He was fully dressed, and even though he didn't look at us, he seemed like he was inviting company.

I whispered to Nancy "Sit in the middle of the couch next to him." I took the spot to her left. He looked over briefly as we sat down, but didn't seem to mind as he went back to watching the movie. He had shorts on but wasn't jerking himself off yet.

two4u1893
two4u1893
48 Followers
12