gLoved Up

Story Info
A submale is ravished by rubber wearing assailants.
1.2k words
4.24
31k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers

My straining ears hear the sound of rubber being stretched and twanged. Someone is putting on rubber gloves. Very close to me. Same noise again, this time to my right.

I stand with my hands clasped behind my head, naked except for a hard rubber collar and a blindfold closing my eyes tightly shut. It is cool where I stand but I can feel beads of sweat forming all over my body. I try to relax and breath deeply but I am just too tense. I feel a rubber hand stroke down my back. My cock stirs a little but remains deflated and limp. Then it is my left nipple and it is lightly pinched and pulled. I wait holding my breath. Knowing. Just knowing. Suddenly my nipple is cruelly twisted hard and pinched. Gasping, I try not to move. I have moved my head down and the hand releases the nipple and grabs me under the chin and roughly forces my head back up.

As the hand releases my chin the glove brushes down over my sore nipple.

The glove then strokes the back of my left thigh and caresses slowly up to my buttocks. I feel a single finger of rubber slide under my left check and find its way to my perineum. Slowly it traces up the crack of my backside, pressing lightly on my anus before continuing higher, then leaves my body. A rubber hand then holds my languid cock. A sharp slap smacks across my arse cheeks. Please. Please yes, the pain, the exquisite pain. My cock swells in a split second as another smack from the strap slaps my cheeks. Yes. Oh yes. A beating, please yes. I crave this and it has arrived. The beating stops. I arch my back and push my bottom out ever so slightly. A voice murmurs.

"Not yet slut."

I know, disappointingly, they have used the strap jusy to get my cock super hard and not as a reward. I choke back a plea for more because I have learnt that it is not about what I want.

The glove pulls my collar and I am yanked forward. My thighs bump against something. I am commanded.

"Up."

I clamber onto a small platform.

"Down slut, on your hands and knees."

I remove my hands from my head and get into position. Again the rubber glove forces my head up whilst another pushes at the small of my back. I arch my back and raise my chin as high as I can. My thigh is smacked as I am ordered.

"Wider."

I reposition my knees further apart. I am left like this for quite some minutes. I can hear movement around me but I hold still and wait. I hear a click, a pop and a whir and behind even my tight blindfold I sense light. I know I am being photographed. Every angle covered.

After maybe twenty shots. The rubber finger returns to my arse crack. I suddenly gasp. A mass of freezing cold gel is squirting onto my back at the base of my spine and I feel it slowly meander back and then run down into my arse crack. The rubber finger starts to probe my anus, pushing and working in the gel. The finger scoops more from my back and another hand spreads my arse allowing the finger to work more gel in, ever deeper. The finger follows the gel into my anus and I gasp out loud at this. Another spare gloved hand wipes the last of the gel off of my back and then grabs my solid, jutting cock. Slowly it begins to pump backwards and forwards. This is delicious. Involuntarily I start to slowly hump the rubber covered hand. As this happens the finger probes deeper and deeper. Slowly synchronising the movement in time to my slow humps. I start to groan and moan. The rubber finger in my anus suddenly goes in deep and hard and at the same time the hand increases the rhythm around my cock. I am aware of nothing except a deep guttural sound in my ears mixed in with the thumping of my heart as I buck and rock. I hear a voice crying.

"No, no, no, no."

And I realise that it is mine. I don't want to like this, this violation, but my body betrays my brain. My mind dissolves into whiteness and I see clear pixelation of yellow shapes in my closed eyes. My body wracks as my balls clench and release, clench and release, pumping, pumping, pumping hot sticky spunk out of my cock. My mind clears and I slow my rocking down. My back arches up and my head drops. The finger lies still in my anus. I slowly regain my normal breathing rate.

A gloved hand grabs my chin again and forces my head up. The hand now grabs my facial cheeks and squeezes hard.

"Open."

I open my mouth and I know what is next. The tip of a gloved finger traces around my lips.

"Lick."

I start to lick the rubber and encounter my fluid. I retract my tongue slightly. In response the finger thrusts to the back of my throat and I almost gag.

"Suck slut."

I start to suck the rubber finger and clean the juices. The rest of my emission is dripping of the glove over my lips, nose and chin. I continue to suck as the finger starts to slide in and out of my mouth. The symbolism and imagery is not lost and I pucker my lips and suck harder whilst also using my tongue. At my rear I feel the finger also starting to move again, this time pulling and stretching my anus. More gel is applied and it slides down to my anus where I feel a second finger forced in. My cock stirs and betrays my hidden desires.

The strap is used again, even harder and I delight in its sharp, painful, sweet, stingy, fresh feel. Only three strokes land across my right arse cheek. Enough to get me very erect again. My cock is grabbed by a squishy rubber hand and I almost start to hump before it begins to pump me.. I think abstractly that their must be three of them at least. The pace of the anal rape by the rubber fingers increases as my cock is pumped again. The finger in my mouth is removed but I remain open mouthed. The tip of the finger gently wipes the cum from my chin and nose and it is then reinserted into my mouth. I begin to rock and buck harder as I start to crave this more and more. I moan and grunt. This time I am more positive with my vocals, muffled by my oral attention to the rubber finger.

"Oh yes, yes, harder, please, yes."

It is longer and harsher this time. Brutal even but I gradually reach a peak. My body writhes in sweat as I am taken over the edge once more. The whiteout of my brain is almost agony this time. I start to see large purple blobs appearing in my closed eyes as my balls clench hard. I finally ejaculate once more.

Without being told I lift my head, arch my back and open my mouth. I am aware that two rubber fingers remain in my anus. As I start to lick my cum off of the fingers a soft voice appears in my ear.

"When we get to four fingers in you then you'll get your beating."

I inwardly shudder but suck all the more harder as two slimey, cum-covered fingers are slipped into my mouth.

sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers