G'Night My Beloved!

Story Info
A goodnight story for you.
847 words
3.82
29k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I wouldn't do to join you in bed right now and kiss and hold you till you started to doze off and then begin to wake you as I kiss down your body. Starting with your neck and ears moving to your mouth and finding your tongue with mine.

Dipping lower to your chest and nipples pulling on them as I lick and nibble on them sucking them into my mouth and then gently biting them. Finding my way to your belly button and licking it softly as my hands make their way down to your groin. Running my fingers through your pubic hair trying to untangle them as my other hand finds your "jewels" and gently massages them in my cool hands.

Thinks her Beloved is probably asleep by now and kisses him g'night softly on the cheek. She realizes that her Master of Madness was not asleep after all but playing possum and enjoying the ministry to his loins.

I sit up on my knees beside you and remove my long silky nightshirt, only wearing a thong still and begin to clutch both breasts rubbing and massaging them as you look on.

With my right hand I reach down and begin to softly stroke your cock as I continue to alternately pull on my nipples. Sticking my thumb and index finger into my mouth, I pull them out glistening and pinch my nipples hard with moistened fingers. I begin to jack off my nipples as I do the same to your gorgeous dick looking you straight in the eye as I watch you watch me touch myself. My right hand still pleasing your manhood, my left hand moves down to the side of the small piece of fabric covering my smoothly shaved snatch. I poke a finger in the side and seek out my clit that is now very wet and throbbing hardened at my touch by the pleasure it brings me to please and serve you.

I then ABRUPTLY stop what I am doing, stand above you and peel off my thong flipping it off of my foot and on to the floor beside us. I lower myself over your thighs and gently rub my wet self against your skin, my hot pussy on your cool thighs feels nice. I lay against you, smashing my breasts onto your chest, kissing you deeply and then moving to your ear and whisper "I am going to ride you like you never have been ridden before".

I trail my body back down your torso and sit back up. Raising my hips up and slightly off of yours, grabbing your cock in my right hand and guiding it into my dripping pussy, as I lower myself slowly and completely onto you. Taking it slow and feeling each part of you as you enter me deeply. As I feel your cock touch the deepest depths of my sex, I stop, take a deep breath and push down a bit more until I have taken your full length inside of me. Mmmmmm you feel so big and hard you fill me so completely. I reach over and begin to pull on your nipples as I see the pure look of bliss spread over your face knowing that my pussy feels so tight and warm to you, you look so content to be inside me. I then begin to pull on my own nipples with my right hand as I continue with yours with my left. After a few moments of that I reach behind us with my right hand and gently massage your balls feeling your cock start to pulsate in my pussy. I realize I have neglected the ride and turn toward you licking my lips and staring in your eyes as I raise my hips up and off of yours until just the tip of you remains inside of me.

Then I quickly lower myself onto you and quickly impale you deep inside me, feeling the tip hit a new depth I haven't felt before. I repeat several times until my own climax has built up and I begin to make quick and short strokes on your cock rubbing my clit against your pelvis increasing the speed of the friction to get myself off while deeply impaled on your cock as I feel your cock start to grow larger and begin to pulsate deep in my juicy depths.

I collapse onto you and continue to ride you and rub my clit against you, moaning and screaming. I lay motionless on top of you and feel our mixed juices from within me run out onto your lap. I climb off and lick you clean enjoying the taste of our beautiful union and the intensity of our lovemaking.

I then crawl up beside you and lay in the crook of your arms and rest my head on your chest and my arm around your waist. I lean up to kiss you g'night and smile sweetly and say thank you for allowing me to please you Sir. I Love You!